Master Pozzing his Bondage pup

ScorpionFF

9 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

☠️☣️ You nasty cunt 'Rotz' ... Massaging his prostate until it was super sore, his head would be in a whirl, and his cunt would be completely begging to be charged up with my devil seed! Your GRE☣️idea doesn't give him any room to escape from his Master! ☣️?

Oh, he wasn't supposed to escape you anyway, was he?!? Would be a shame to make an end to this H☣️T story before the RE☣️L FUN even started...

That's exactly the kind of story I come here for: a young "conflicted" bottom who knows exactly that what his quivering little boyhole is telling him to do would be terribly wrong - and a hot, big-dicked, unscrupulous unmedicated P☣️Z daddy who'll make him do it anyway... :grin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, RotzBBengel said:

Oh, he wasn't supposed to escape you anyway, was he?!? Would be a shame to make an end to this H☣️T story before the RE☣️L FUN even started...

That's exactly the kind of story I come here for: a young "conflicted" bottom who knows exactly that what his quivering little boyhole is telling him to do would be terribly wrong - and a hot, big-dicked, unscrupulous unmedicated P☣️Z daddy who'll make him do it anyway... :grin:

Does any sub escape the depravity of his M☣️ster. They can TRY! Don't worry 'Rotz', I think this story might just have a lot more mileage in it, if the pup is lucky enough! ☠️☣️

And those conflicted b☣️tt☣️ms are my absolute favourite!  ???And I think deep down unscrupulous unmedicated P☣️Z Daddies are theirs too!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RotzBBengel said:

Sounds fair to me. But before I let him choose, I'd put him in the sling, tie down his hands and feet and give his neg boyhole a first-class treatment - rimming and fingering the tight little cunt until his asslips are red, puffy and swollen and his little prostate is so sore from rubbing that the poor boy can't think straight anymore...guess that would enhance your chances dramatically... ;)

A little G and a Booty Bump will help make up his mind real fast. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, boy4you said:

A little G and a Booty Bump will help make up his mind real fast. 

Agree! But I always felt that it's so much hotter when it's the boy's unleashed innate sluttiness begging for his daddy's bare P☣️Z cock rather than just some drug-induced daze... :grin:

• Like 3

Yeah, I think it would be hottest if you get him to the point that he's begging for it. Tease him, get him loving the feel of that cock and make it the only thing that matters until he doesn't care what kind of load he's getting as long as he gets it.

Part 3;

I remained kneeling in front of the pup, smoking my Cigar, in silence, watching him turn his head side to side, a natural sensory deprivation reflex. I could tell he wanted to say something, but, he had already learned only to speak when I spoke to him. I made him wait a little while longer. I then unlocked and removed the leg spreader. I barked ...

'GET UP on all 4's boy'
'Yes Sir' .... His usual voice now barely squeaking out two short words 

I took his leash, and walked him to the couch, positioning him side-ways. I sat down, threw my legs onto his back, crossing them, and switched on the news, puffing away on my Cigar. The Human Coffee table! After several minutes he meekly muttered ...

'Maybe you could wear a condom on this occasion Sir?'

I started to flog his ASS with the leather paddle!

'Listen, cunt, I have never used a condom in my life, not even when I fucked women when I was younger. I have two fully grown ones who have more fucking manners for their old Dad then you've had hot dinners, and I am NOT about to start now'.

He flinched every time the paddle thwacked his cute tight bubble ASS. After a few minutes of hard punishment, I went back to the news. Several minutes passed until he piped up again ...

'Maybe you could fuck me without a condom Sir, but pull out before you cum?'

'Are you a fucking idiot or something boy? I made a couple of women pregnant when I was in my late teens which has resulted in much joy in my life, have in later years knocked up plenty of sweet subs who knew who they were and didn't muck me about with this bullshit. For fuck sake. Grow a set'

I took the paddle to him again. More flinching. Yet, with the flinching, was also an undeniable erection! Even the threat of imminent toxic danger was turning him on, even if he wasn't aware of what his subconscious was trying to tell him, I was! I'm not blind! 

The news ended and one of the weekly 1 hour dramas came on. I got up, and knelt behind him, spread his legs wide open, and in went my index finger which went to work locating his prostate. Yes, I found that little ridge of heaven and applied light pressure at first. I slowly built up the level by gradually increasing the pressure, and ultimately using both index and middle fingers!

By the time the 1 hour drama had finished I was still working him and he had been screaming and panting for quite sometime, alongside pre cumming heavily. Luckily I had put a plate underneath him to catch it all!

I brought the plate up to the level of his face, and pushed his head down, and again pushed hard on his lower back so his ASS arched.

'Eat your salty pre cum. you nasty cunt'

He obeyed his Master's instructions! And once again due to his ASS being arched out his hairless cunt invited me in again for the taking. I threw off my Leather Boots and Chaps so I would have more flexibility, stood either side of his legs, crouched down, and without any spit this time I just shoved my unmedicated toxic as hell fuck weapon in his neg cunt!

He gasped for a few seconds, then resumed lapping up his very own pre cum, like a good well behaved pup!

Despite this seemingly complete turn around in events, I would very shortly be ramping up the mind games several levels, and giving this stupid cunt another opportunity to leave of his own free will. Would I succeed as a Master in tapping into his inner innate sub self? 

'You fucking nasty neg pig, allowing Sir's poz tool of death to invade and corrupt your cunt, and therefore, your soul'

He whimpered subserviently. Part of his whimper was saying 'I shouldn't be doing this, I should go home', the other part was saying 'Infect me Master. Own me!'. His conflict was blatantly palpable!  

• Like 9
  • Upvote 8

Guest takingdeepanal

He has a fucking LONG way to go until he is subservient. Most masters I know around here (Melbourne) would have booted him out the door and blocked communication by now. Depends what level of maintenance you're willing to tolerate. 

Part 4;

I took my Dick out. And walked down my hallway, my toxic fuck weapon erect, bouncing from side to side, covered in his cunt juice. I went into my porch, grabbed his clothes (a thin tee shirt, running shorts, and underwear). I threw them in the bath, got in the bath, waited for my erection to subside, and then pissed all over them!

I returned to the living room, taking off my military leather cap, and back on again with the Gas Mask! I took hold of the leash, and led 'it' to the end of my hallway and into the porch. I took off everything; knee pads, collar, leash, fist mitts. His privileged status as my sub now lay precariously in the balance! I grabbed his pissed soaked clothes from the bath, and upon entering my porch, I removed his blindfold and threw his clothes at him, barking ...

'GET dressed'
'B.B.B.Buuut ...'

'But fucking what, cunt' 
'They're ... wet' ... he said in confused manner. I remained silent, unnerving him further still!

He began trembling again, gingerly getting dressed with what little he had to put on. I addressed him sternly as he slowly got dressed ...

'Now listen up you faggot'
'Yes Sir'

'You now have one final choice to make. You can leave, and if you do I never want to see your pathetic sorry ass again, OR, you can stay and become my pozzed up fuck-property. However, your hesitance so far has fucking pissed me off, and is extremely disrespectful to Sir to say the least, so, if you want to stay, then you will have to prove to me you are actually serious about what you want and who you are. You will bark like a dog. BEG until I feel you have earned the right to continue your training as Master's inferior sub fuck-toy'

I closed the door to the porch, and walked down my hallway, laughing.

I knew I already had him, and that he would not be leaving. It was time to get inside his head, weaken him so I could charm out his inner innate sub to the surface, thus allowing me to effectively shape him to serve his Master how he should, sexually, and mentally!

I went to my kitchen and went about making a cuppa, cutting a slice of cake, wearing nothing but my Gas mask, and Leather harness. Life was pretty fine!

And then something happened to make a wry smile come across my face. I heard barking. The cunt can wait!

I took off my Gas Mask, and kicked back, enjoying my Tea & Cake, and shot off some minor business emails. After a while I suddenly realised that the barking had stopped. OH? Had he left?

Back on with the Gas Mask in case he was still here, I went to check. I opened the porch door, and there he was, naked, trembling, holding his pissed soaked clothes to his chest. And holding his head down, just like a dog does when it has misbehaved. My toxic fuck weapon instantly became rock solid! I stood right in his face.

'LIFT your head up boy'

He did as he was told, and now my Dick was right in his face. He had his eyes squeezed tightly shut ...

'OPEN your eyes boy'

When he saw my toxic veiny shaft he began to whine like a dog, and bite his bottom lip.

'I can tell you want my poz weapon fucking you right now. However, a true obedient sub thanks his Master for everything. And you haven't thanked me for jack fucking shit. You haven't thanked me for allowing you to clean my Dick from your cunt juice. You haven't thanked me for allowing you to have my Dick inside you. You haven't thanked me for fingering your prostate for a good hour at least. You haven't thanked me for flogging your ASS. Then you really do NOT deserve Master's DNA!

You are quite an ungrateful fucking cunt, aren't you?'

He looked up at me, mouth open, with his deep brown puppy eyes, his eyes ever filling up with submission. Still clutching onto his pissed soaked clothes. Still trembling.

'Sorry Master'

I stepped away, and left him in my porch. Moments later I returned with the Leather Paddle, a ball-gag and some clothes pegs.

'DROP your clothes, boy, and for fuck sake, stop trembling. Enjoy and embrace letting your inner 'YOU' free'

I attached a clothes peg to each nipple. He winced'

'GET on all 4's, boy'
'Yes Master'

I began to give his ASS cheeks a serious good flogging. In between frequent yelps he would utter;

'Thank you Master. Thank you'

Fuck yeah. This pig was finally beginning to exhibit some manners, which turned me on even more. And I noted he was no longer calling me Sir, BUT, Master. FINALLY being honest with himself, and letting go of the person he wasn't but had held onto all these years, and now embracing his TRUE inner sub! *Thwack, Thwack* I continued to thunder down with the Leather Paddle on his reddening buttocks.

'Thank you Master. Thank you' 
'SIT up, boy'
'Yes Master'

I attached 4 clothes pegs to his balls. He began to vocalize his pain, screwing up his face. This was a bit too much for him. But, he was only now discovering his true self, thus, he needed to push through the pain to grow into he would ultimately become. I attached the ball-gag.

'Even if one of these clothes pegs has come off by the time I return, you can fuck off home, cunt'

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Part 5;

Into the living room I went, again removing my Gas Mask. I got off on the fact he didn't know what I looked like!

I now called my son. Yes, my real one. The one that has made me a proud Grandfather twice over. I was meeting him and his Mother later for our monthly 'let's catch up' meal. His Mother and I were on very good terms, even though we had separated decades ago. History had kinda repeated itself, as he was also no longer with the Mother of my cheeky tykes, who certainly kept their old Granddad on his toes, and he also was on good terms with his ex Mrs.

- Hey Dad
- Hey Son. Listen, you got any plans after the meal?
- Just a few pints with the lads
- Well, it just so happens I got a new boy in, one I know you'll like. Wanna come over and Fuck him before your old Man pozzes him up?
- Hell yeah Dad. I'm due to see the lads again tomorrow night, so, they can wait
- Good boy Son. See you and your mum later.
- Great. Bye Dad. Love you.
- Love you too, Son.

My son was Bi. Very much a Ladies Man, yet, LOVED Man-cunt just as much as his old Man. And like me, he NEVER used condoms either. I got myself washed and dressed ready to go out, and now, time to put the pup into the Cage! I'm sure I could over-look if a peg or two had come off. But that would equate to extra flogging! I put back on the Gas Mask with my now everyday normal wear, and headed back to the porch! Off with the ball-gag.

'I am impressed. You haven't removed a single peg. Good boy. You are learning well. Now it's time for you to spend the night in the Cage'.

'Sorry Master, I cannot spend the night, I have to go home, my ...'
'My WHAT?'
'My ...'
'For fuck sake boy, spit it out'
'My Girlfriend will be expecting me home'

A-ha, who would have thought it eh, a Straight boy on Recon, looking for his Master ?

'You won't be going home tonight. Call her NOW, and tell her, and tell her why. And put it on loudspeaker'

He looked at me stunned, as though to say, 'please don't make me do that'. Then, resignation set in. He had no choice, unless he was happy to continue living a stupid pointless lie. His bag was still in the porch, and he got his phone.

- Hey Kim, it's me
- Hey sexy, where are you? You're a bit late. What time will you be home?
- Erm, I'm not coming home tonight luv ... The thing is ...

My porch was filled with an electrical silence for a good minute!

- I'm ... I'm ... I'm Gay! *He Gulped*
- It's OK. I've always kinda known. You got to be who you got to be. No point in pretending. Come home when you are ready, OK? I am here for you!

He in his kneeling position collapsed to the floor, and started to sob uncontrollably. I ended the call for him. No point in keeping the poor cow holding on, listening to her boyfriend wail.

Seems I had just done him a BIG favour. And tomorrow he'd be thanking his Master in the most appropriate manner. Taking my virulent charged up p☣️z cum deep inside his cunt!

It was now time to promote him back to his earlier status, which he lost through his lifetime of lack of self awareness. So, back went on the fist mitts, collar, leash, knee pads, and blindfold. And off came my Gas Mask.

'C'mon, let's get you to your kennel, c'mon boy'

I brought him to my spare room that I use as a play room, that boasts a mattress with a rubber sheet, a sling, and the Cage! I guided him into the Cage as he was blindfolded in unfamiliar surroundings. I locked the Cage. He continued to sob!

'There is a dog bowl of water with you boy, in-case you get thirsty'

He looked emotionally fragile. Sometimes you have to knock a building down, and rebuild it from scratch! It was a sexy contrast against the fist mitts, blindfold, knee pads, collar, leash, clothes pegs that his gym trained body beautifully showed off.

I left the play room, locking the door. And left the house, for my meal with my family.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 9

Guest stdjunkie
20 hours ago, DaddysHand said:

☠️☣️ You nasty cunt 'Rotz' ... Massaging his prostate until it was super sore, his head would be in a whirl, and his cunt would be completely begging to be charged up with my devil seed! Your GRE☣️idea doesn't give him any room to escape from his Master! ☣️?

I am BEGGING for your Demon Poz Cum  - kill me with your AIDS!

Me:
52 yo, proud unmedicated poz skinperv pig with a true evil fucked up nature of destruction that seeks its death with every fuck. Am craving desperately to be found and captured by an immoral, depraved, abusive and sadistic alpha master top’s ownership and possession for the REST OF MY DAYS.

Am ready and eager to become a full blown AIDS pig loading my already charged body with even more infected with AIDS evil fucked up nature of destruction. The pigs that seek their death with every fuck.

fuck yea , please call me cause im so spun and drank saved strong chem piss, I cant see straight and have shakes and love that I could careless and enjoy the feel of even killing myself but have to also get off on that I would be found maybe dead like this, so I have to keep getting spun and get off not caring how sick mom will be from this.....but fuck yea, feels so good to know im killing self, any people that will help me enjoy doing this to myself -PLEASE call me  727-495-3029  please99 

WIN_20180713_12_08_23_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180713_12_09_11_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180713_12_09_40_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180713_12_10_09_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180713_12_11_03_Pro.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, stdjunkie said:

I am BEGGING for your Demon Poz Cum  - kill me with your AIDS!

Me:
52 yo, proud unmedicated poz skinperv pig with a true evil fucked up nature of destruction that seeks its death with every fuck. Am craving desperately to be found and captured by an immoral, depraved, abusive and sadistic alpha master top’s ownership and possession for the REST OF MY DAYS.

Am ready and eager to become a full blown AIDS pig loading my already charged body with even more infected with AIDS evil fucked up nature of destruction. The pigs that seek their death with every fuck.

fuck yea im feeling the same way and especially using t so please get in my life soon  rob 727-495-3029

WIN_20180713_12_15_25_Pro.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1