Sign in to follow this  

I hope this in the right section, so here goes...

What do you guys think about a really stretched out hole on a guy?

I took some new ass pics and noticed that my butt cheeks are "open" and my hole is still stretched out despite not having sex for several months.

My ass has a lot of mileage on it.  I've been getting fisted for over 20 years and can take a pretty big dick with no lube. (spit).

So, a couple items for discussion.  What do guys think of stretched out holes on muscle daddies? Do younger guys into serious hole play ever consider what their holes will look like when they get older? What is your thought if a guy sends a pic of his hole and it looks like there has a lot of mileage on it?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Reeo
On 3/14/2019 at 9:06 PM, aBBPigInSF said:

I hope this in the right section, so here goes...

What do you guys think about a really stretched out hole on a guy?

I took some new ass pics and noticed that my butt cheeks are "open" and my hole is still stretched out despite not having sex for several months.

My ass has a lot of mileage on it.  I've been getting fisted for over 20 years and can take a pretty big dick with no lube. (spit).

So, a couple items for discussion.  What do guys think of stretched out holes on muscle daddies? Do younger guys into serious hole play ever consider what their holes will look like when they get older? What is your thought if a guy sends a pic of his hole and it looks like there has a lot of mileage on it?

So i am total bottom in my late 30s. I tend to be a SIZqueen for cock and toys. It's both scary and exhilarating to have my fuck abused. I can already see the changes in the shape and tightness of my fuckhole.

My new gay doctor examined me including checking out my fuckhole, and made a passing comment  that he can see i'm having fun with back there. I just winked and he laughed.

I hooked up with an older bull recently, who commended me on having a gaped hole. I felt so turned on by the compliment.

I can only imagine how sloppy my fuckhole will look at 60. But this is the life i enjoy and I see it as a badge of honor, showing i am an experienced bottom faggot.

It's an occupational hazard for any bottom...you get fucked long enough you will see mileage on your fuckhole.

Edited by Reeo

For me as a lifelong pig bottom, nothing is hotter to me than a guy with a clearly well used hole, if it can be called a 'hole' at that point. My  own high use ass is a gash or slit rather than a hole and I am proud of it because it shows guys I am well used nd capable of side show  freak skill levels of size and use in me. I love when I see another guy with an ass that's loose and used because I know how much use he's had to get that way. When I am at sex clubs I am amazed at how many guys will play with my extra fat cock and then reach around and feel between my two beefy mounds of ass to see how used I am and the moment they feel the loose slit they spin me around and can't get their cocks and hands in me fast enough. A tight ass says "I am not a serious bottom and certainly not a serious pig." A loose and ruined hole like mine tells others "I am a pig that is ruined on sexual excess a massive partner count and I am proud of it." I am that loose used pig that doesn't care if his hole is  wrecked from what gets shoved in him and I am proud to be so lucky to be so used.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

As a cumdump for over 20 years now my hole is very loose - and I like it like that and am proud of it. I open up very quickly so before a gangbang or sex party the first cock has me gaping. After six or eight fucks I get a bit puffy and leak a lot of seed - which I also like. After a day or so the puffiness goes away but my hole is always loose

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

For me as a lifelong pig bottom, nothing is hotter to me than a guy with a clearly well used hole, if it can be called a 'hole' at that point. My  own high use ass is a gash or slit rather than a hole and I am proud of it because it shows guys I am well used nd capable of side show  freak skill levels of size and use in me. I love when I see another guy with an ass that's loose and used because I know how much use he's had to get that way. When I am at sex clubs I am amazed at how many guys will play with my extra fat cock and then reach around and feel between my two beefy mounds of ass to see how used I am and the moment they feel the loose slit they spin me around and can't get their cocks and hands in me fast enough. A tight ass says "I am not a serious bottom and certainly not a serious pig." A loose and ruined hole like mine tells others "I am a pig that is ruined on sexual excess a massive partner count and I am proud of it." I am that loose used pig that doesn't care if his hole is  wrecked from what gets shoved in him and I am proud to be so lucky to be so used.

we all definitley loved your big busted up meaty gash! keep being the huge slut you are!

• Like 2

I asked my daddy top what he prefers because he always praises my bi hole being tight (he’s the only one who gets it). He said he can’t get enough of my tight hole but it’d only get better if it got bigger and looser. It has worked open a bit since January and when I’m fucking her and she’s buzzed, passing out, I three finger my hole, thinking of daddies cum shooting in me, as I fuck to shoot my cum mixed with his DNA into her dumb middle aged hole (I’m 10 years her junior).

Edited by DaddiesBiPigBoy
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, tinyclitmuscle said:

we all definitley loved your big busted up meaty gash! keep being the huge slut you are!

Thanks! I love being able to service so many guy's sex needs with it and see and feel it continue to get stretched out wider and deeper into a maxed out pleasure canyon. was out at a local  bar last night in body f clinging shorts, leather harness and pup hood, and of course, a pre-lubed hole with oil based slam Dunk. Several guys would feel my beefy ass mounds and slide between and feel the long slit for a hole that I have and immediately slide inside. even the bartender came over and fondled my extra fat cock while I was being used. It was awesome. I am such a pig. I need to get back out to CCBC  when this is all over so I can pig out hardcore. Love being able to have sex to exhaustion til like 3am, pass out for a few hours, stumble out of my room at 7:30 am, ass still wrecked from use, smelling like cum and sweat and immediately be subjected to more open sex play. That is what a physically and mentally healthy male living space should be like everyday.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

Thanks! I love being able to service so many guy's sex needs with it and see and feel it continue to get stretched out wider and deeper into a maxed out pleasure canyon. was out at a local  bar last night in body f clinging shorts, leather harness and pup hood, and of course, a pre-lubed hole with oil based slam Dunk. Several guys would feel my beefy ass mounds and slide between and feel the long slit for a hole that I have and immediately slide inside. even the bartender came over and fondled my extra fat cock while I was being used. It was awesome. I am such a pig. I need to get back out to CCBC  when this is all over so I can pig out hardcore. Love being able to have sex to exhaustion til like 3am, pass out for a few hours, stumble out of my room at 7:30 am, ass still wrecked from use, smelling like cum and sweat and immediately be subjected to more open sex play. That is what a physically and mentally healthy male living space should be like everyday.

you just made my own slutty pussy gash twitch with this. you are such a pig whore! would love to team up with you and take loads and fists together

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tinyclitmuscle said:

you just made my own slutty pussy gash twitch with this. you are such a pig whore! would love to team up with you and take loads and fists together

i fuckin love doing that!! Two guys in total pig bliss as they lay side by side getting used the same way, each knowing, as they turn and look into the other's eyes, exactly what the other is feeling as their holes are stuffed and wrecked on cocks and hands and their own cocks drained of seed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By evilcoyote
      I met David on Twitter several years ago; we both followed some interesting people with hashtags like #bbbh, #gaybdsm, #gaypiss, #gayfisting, and others. As I scrolled through who he followed, I noticed a lot of guys who were poz or chasers. So, I reached out through a direct message just to say hello. We chatted a bit and he seemed like a nice guy. We exchanged profile names for a popular website for men into BDSM. 
      David's profile was short, "Rubber Dom seeks pigs for raunchy sex play, fisting, and fucking. HIV+ but neg friendly, raw only and I don't pull out." I checked out his galleries and saw various images of him in rubber. He was a sexy man with an evil smile and glint in his eyes. No nudes, just my imagination and I got off looking at his pictures.
      We continued to chat on occasion just casually learning about each other. Not once did we discuss sex or his being poz and my being neg. I figured he just wasn't into me. Couldn't hurt to have a connection in London since I go there occasionally for work.
      One day I posted a pic of my hungry hole to Twitter. I was in my rubber catsuit kneeling, bent forward, zipper on my ass down, slipping a finger in...David retweeted my image with a comment about a nice hole to breed. I liked his post and went to bed. 
      The next morning, I logged into the website to a message from David. "I want to breed you and fist it deep, boy." Attached was a picture of a beautiful uncut, veiny, pierced cock.
      INSTANT WOOD!
      I immediately responded, "Yes Sir, please breed my pighole." 
      We chatted back and forth as I lay in bed stroking thinking about him breeding me. As I shot my load, David sent me a message, "You better take a picture of you cleaning up your cum and send it to me boy."
      Fuck, he knew I was jerking off...I responded "Yes Sir!" 
      "Good boy, now Sir has to wrap up His work day."
      I cleaned up, taking pictures and a video and sent them to him. Then I showered and went to work. We still hadn't talked about him being poz and my being neg. I decided that needed to change. I needed to see just how open he was to chasers.
      That night, I sent him a message along the lines of...I noticed you are HIV+ and wanted to let you know I'm HIV- but poz friendly, I'm on PrEP. I figured that would break the ice.
      The next morning, David had sent me a message. "Yes pig, I figured you were on PrEP seeking poz loads. I'm poz and currently on meds, so I'm undetectable."
    • By Cumholeaz
      So I have been craving cock really bad lately. I have been back at work part time, and busy with family and haven’t really had time to dedicate to getting some cum. So some shit went down with my family and I had to fly back home to parents house to deal with it. I was so horny the previous few days so I decided I was going to suck some cock as soon as I landed. 

I get off the plane and immediately get on Grindr, Scruff, and Sniffies. Got a couple pics but nothing comes to fruition by the time I get to my car. So I decide to stop by and see if the Adult Store is open by my old house. I drive by and see cars so I pull in and park. 

Now this place close to the center of the city and pretty clean, but definitely an old store with two theatres next to each other. I’ve taken loads up my ass from married men and sucked off many a cock there. Usually the trade is older white or Hispanic men, but when I go there I’m just there to get filled. 

So right when I walk in, I notice this handsome guy in a tank top. Tall skinny blond about late 20’s early 30’s. He walks out of the bathroom and walks into the theater. I pay my fee and head in. Old men, old men, where’s the cutie? I see him getting sucked by this Mexican guy, he sees me and they break up and go into the other room. I decide to just grab a seat and jack off. One other guy is in the room, and he is rough, but he looks like he has a big dick. I’m so horny I’d suck anything at this point  I think I really wish I had my poppers  

Out of the corner of my eye, I see cutie slink by and I wink at him. I know that I know this guy, but with his mask I can’t place him. He walks over and I pull down my mask offering my mouth to him. His basketball shorts are full as his semi is being held in place. I start rubbing it and then free it, licking the head. His cock tastes like sweet lube as I take it down, starting slow and then taking him down to his balls. He’s pretty perfect, 8” almost mouth stretching. I can tell he’s sensitive as he keeps pulling out and stroking. As he pulls out the Mexican guy with long hair that was sucking cutie whips his dick out so I take myself off the chair and get on my knees. I’m sure I look like such a whore there on the floor in a dark room sucking on two dicks. Looking around the room showing all the other guys my mouth is for their use.  It’s hot  

Going back to cuties cock he lets me suck on it a few more times. He finally pulls out and asks where he can cum. I just stick out my tongue and open my mouth wide. His first shot hits the back of my throat, then my tongue, my chin, back in my mouth, there’s a puddle on the floor. It tastes so salty and fuck I have missed that. I suck the Mexican guys cock but he doesn’t cum. I look around, no other takers and I have to go. Can’t wait to taste that cock again. 

on my drive home, I pass this side road off the highway I got bred by this horse hung white guy. As my ass remembers that pounding over a volvo station wagon, I can still taste the cum in my mouth. 
    • By Redheadsub
      Heading into philly Saturday night looking for the best hotel for a cumdump. Where guys can easily walk up and into, use me and go ! 😜 please any advice would be great. 
    • By Chemedupcumdump
      Out in the my Druitt area atm... hoping for a hot load or 2 on way home this arvo 28th

• By AnalKinkySlut
      So this is more of a general rant, but maybe other bottoms ( or even Tops?) are in a similar position. Let me explain.

I'm around my 30s, with looks of 20-25 (good genes, I think). I workout 6+ times a week and keep myself generally healthy. By no means am I muscular, or have a six-pack, just a normal guy who takes pride in taking care of himself.

Anyhow I've loved to play with my ass since my teens, and occasionally in my mid-20's I barebacked (like four times. 2nd time was a disaster, 3rd-4th I seroconverted. No I wasn't chasing). Since seroconversion It took some time to adapt to the meds and get my health back on track, but figured what the hell, now I can bareback with impunity, right? Wrong. (and yes, other STDs do worry me, hence why I look after myself. I can only hope others think the same way. Actually had a discussion about this with my doc. Can't believe people would be active whilst having a STD like chlam, herp, gon,hep C etc...and thus how it spreads).

It's impossible for me to find decent Tops who are willing to fuck an otherwise healthy (undetectable, fit) ass. A lot of the times on chat sites I get 'Hey', or 'facepic' or lol tel nr). I don't actually like men. I don't enjoy kissing, cuddling, nipples, et al. I enjoy cock in the ass and/or a cock in my mouth. It could be a short pump n dump, or a long fuck. But the lack of action is really starting to get to me. I know how to clean myself fully out so that Tops can go balls-to-the-walls without worrying about getting dirty (something I learned along the way whilst playing with various size vibrators/dilos/buttplugs/self fisting).

But reading these forums seems to be about Tops also enjoying a good kiss with their bottoms, something that is not my cup of tea. The Europe/Russia forums seem to be a bit dismal as well (Netherlands here, how come there is no Amsterdam Metro area? Seriously? Also lack of action in NL in general.

It's a shame tbh, I'm willing to take cock, be clean, do what is needed, but no dice. I'll leave a picture here for you all to judge. Maybe other bottoms, or Tops, have the same issue? (there is a big issue of fakers in online chats as well). If people want to make a serious sexdate, and commit, I'm willing to travel. Netherlands isn't all that big, even to Amsterdam (ok train service here is pretty bad), but Tops need to play their part as well.

Other #BBBH Sites…

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.