Guest MusclepigcunT

9 hours ago, phukhole said:

mine is tighter than loose. I have to focus on relaxing it enough to be considered loose.  I like to flex my ass muscles to see what the top prefers, then I give him that.  Occassionally, a guy will get off on my hole totally relaxed and gapey.  It takes some control to keep it that open, but I'll bend over backwards for that nut..... 😛

That's hot. A responsive hole is hot. If you get fucked long enough I bet your hole will gape by itself

• Like 1

• Moderators

I miss taking my late husband’s 8by6 for obvious reasons, but I miss being stretched out as well. Taking a big one regularly makes taking all the other big ones a lot easier. I can still make my hole loose, but it takes a lot more concentration these days. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As a fistee over time I have become looser and looser and love it. I actually want to have a totally loose cunt and men that fuck or fist me tend to prefer me loose and over stretched as well. Been lucky enough to have met some great top men that have expanded my limits.  Perhaps being totally stretched and accepting that the cunt becomes loose overtime is part of being a fistee. 

A well used stretch out gash of a mancunt is a hole to be proud of.....Always lube and ready for use for up to the biggest cock's and ffist(s)....creates an natural magnetic pull for the top......

Massive turn-on when the guy with the biggest cock tells you how he loves ffucking an ffisters hole;)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...