Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

On 4/16/2019 at 11:41 PM, workmyhole said:

I love having my hole waxed.  The first few times I got a hard-on as the wax was being removed from my hole, cock, and balls.  I guess I liked the pain.

The guy waxing my hole certainly noticed the hard-on, and we eventually would play.  He'd rim and ff me after he waxed my hole to make sure it was smooth enough.UsedHole_12032016.thumb.jpg.628c49536a98e91a44ccd8953285bfba.jpg

I'd rim and eat that hole out too

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 4/16/2019 at 8:41 PM, workmyhole said:

I love having my hole waxed.  The first few times I got a hard-on as the wax was being removed from my hole, cock, and balls.  I guess I liked the pain.

The guy waxing my hole certainly noticed the hard-on, and we eventually would play.  He'd rim and ff me after he waxed my hole to make sure it was smooth enough.UsedHole_12032016.thumb.jpg.628c49536a98e91a44ccd8953285bfba.jpg

"loved" this pic in the reaction section when i first saw it, but seriously, you deserve some sort of award or trophy for having one of the worlds most beautiful holes. i'm pretty much a total bottom, but i'd breed that... if i didn't die of excitement first.  

• Like 1

Okay, waking this thread back up, and got distracted ^^^ 

i did a search on here for "waxing" and this seemed to be the most recent thread with some discussion on the topic.  i have a naturally hairy ass, and as mentioned earlier in the discussion, i go back and forth about hair removal.  Personally, i get really turned on by hairless, smooth, on me and other guys... especially the ass. But, as also noted, i'm more concerned about what my Top likes, but not reopening this to try and figure all that out. 

Waxing. i bought a wax pot on Amazon, got the French wax, etc.., and have tried it a couple of times after watching some youtube how to vids lol (i love youtube, you can find  "how to" anything there).  Turns out waxing yourself is pretty challenging. So is shaving, and i have a yoga background. i do like the results better, no prickly stubble to worry about or razor rash or ingrown hair... but i haven't figured out how to do it without having to go over and over and over a place to get all the hair? Anyone else do it yourself? Please share your methods and discoveries?

24 minutes ago, torcub said:

I am quite fine with my furry crack.

Might I shave it one day? Maybe, if the scene is right. Hair regrows, after all.

Please don't....I love to try to braid the hair in your crack with my tongue.  I have to keep trying until I'm successful....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I get it shaved.  1. it feels great getting it shaved.  2. It makes it easier to get fucked.  3. One time I topped a guy with a shaved hole and the little bit of stubble drove me crazy.  I wanted to give that feeling to my tops.

• 7 months later...

For me I went through a full body laser hair removal the last 3 years (still waiting the end of the lockdown for the last treatments. Always preferred to be totally smooth as a cumdump and because my taste hasn’t change over the years I decided to go for it. Still need some touch up every few month but I’m mostly hair free and it make the process to get ready to get fucked much easier. I don’t mind a hairy top, quiet the opposite actually but always been myself more confident as a smooth slut. For anyone who wants to go for it I say do it but keep in mind it will take way more session than advertise (for me over 20 sessions)