Spitting into another man’s mouth

ErosWired

On 7/27/2019 at 2:20 AM, hornybrownbottom said:

As a bottom I feel like it is my job to allow all my holes for a top's use. 90% of tops like to spit in my mouth as they breed me. I love it. Hot as hell.

On 7/27/2019 at 9:05 AM, Guygonebad said:

I allow Alpha tops to do what they want once they are using me. Hot as hell if they are fucking me on my back, legs up, and they demand I open my mouth and they spit inside! Just fully asserts their dominance over me! 

And I can’t find the quote from the guy who called it rude and disrespectful -  - I will respectfully disagree- it is not rude - I agree with Guygonebad and hornybrownbottom - it is about Dominance and submission - so admittedly it not appropriate for every fuck with every bottom- but… when I am using a good sub and we are both into it —- spitting in his mouth is just one extra thing (like working his nips - smacking his ass - and of course fucking him bb) to help get us both deeper into the fuck

Just like I like feeding him my piss - but something tells me if you don’t want me to spit in your mouth you probably don’t want to drink my piss either  😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve learned to love when Men spit in my mouth. At first I thought it was a bit weird. But now I yearn for it each time I’m getting fucked. 🥰 Especially when it’s a stranger. I feel like it’s more Male DNA I get to absorb, along with his load of course. 

• Like 1

Spit...I love it when a guy spits in my mouth or over my face, it's more recognition that he has no respect for me, that I am a worthless, submissive fag to be used.