Do your family and friends know you're a bottom?

backdoorjimmy

My friends probably think I'm a complete bottom as opposed to the vers bottom I actually am. I'm very sex positive with everyone as well as just generally explicit so it really is all of them. My parents however, my dad definitely has no way of knowing either way, although he does know that I have dated guys 20 years older than me which might be a hint (even though I was actually more vers with them!) and my mother wouldn't have any idea other than if she ever found my boy butter. But even then she might be naive enough to think it just helps with masturbation of the penis variety.

• Moderators

Well, it's not their business unless they are the friends and family that I actually have sex with, but I don't go our of my way to keep my sex role (versatile) a big secret from others. So if I just happen to mention (in an appropriate context) when I was up to, they find out. Unless they are busy going "la la la la la la la" with their hands over their ears. Sometimes people do that when I talk about sex. Strange.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2021 at 12:27 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

oh yes they do. specially the ones who have dumped their loads down my faggot throat or up my slutty ass, which is like 6 of them lol

You should set up a family fuck reunion gangbang and film it

• Piggy 1

No - stereotypes and - it must be said - my bf's manner (especially when he's on good behaviour mode) I'm sure means they assume I'm a top.
It doesn't bother me what they think.  I find it quite funny seeing how they stereotype and think they assume they know.
One of the stranger ones I saw recently on bottom shaming was the wife of Lord Lucan (the one he tried to murder but got the wrong person and killed the nanny instead).  She was clearly never the happiest of people  and - stating the obvious - it was not the happiest of marriages.  Interviewed shortly before her death 40 or so years later, the claws were still astonishingly sharp.  Saying she Lord L was gay was a fairly low level insult - a bit like saying he tended to stay out late and lose money at poker.  Saying he killed the nanny (and would have killed her if she hadn't tricked him) was medium level hatred.  When she felt like really putting the boot in she elaborated and shared the detail that she thought he was bottom.  In her view this was obviously the most shameful thing - and she seemed the sort who would know what to say to cause the pain/shame/embarrassment.  

I'd have thought bumping off a perfectly innocent woman, gambling away all your cash, wasting your life etc etc were far worse but she struck me as a world-class in shaming and paining.  Whether it was true is anyone's guess.  They didn't strike me as the sort of couple who would discuss these things.  For all I know she saw the moustache and knew how we love our stereotypes.

13 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

You should set up a family fuck reunion gangbang and film it

that would be amazing! me dressed like a trashy t-girl whore taking load after load in both ends from every male family member who has ever used me for a cumdumpster, getting fucked and bred by my older brother, my younger brother, 2 cousins, my uncle and of course my big dicked daddy. they could all trash my fuckhole and piss on me and spit in my face while they tell me what a dirty whore I am. double and triple penetration and finally gangfisting my sloppy hole.daddyslilgirl.png.3a3edf341c4feabeddadf9563e446c87.pngdaddyslilcumdump.jpg.394a5fc059fd572429848e788f33c299.jpg

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

that would be amazing! me dressed like a trashy t-girl whore taking load after load in both ends from every male family member who has ever used me for a cumdumpster, getting fucked and bred by my older brother, my younger brother, 2 cousins, my uncle and of course my big dicked daddy. they could all trash my fuckhole and piss on me and spit in my face while they tell me what a dirty whore I am. double and triple penetration and finally gangfisting my sloppy hole.daddyslilgirl.png.3a3edf341c4feabeddadf9563e446c87.pngdaddyslilcumdump.jpg.394a5fc059fd572429848e788f33c299.jpg

That's hot bitch I'm interested in your uncle cousins and brothers 

Your father lives with you, he can use your ass before have a choice 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 8:26 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I'd love to visit your family's place and pump you full of dirty cum with your brothers and cousins. Would be hot to get your dad and uncle involved too! I'd love to be fucked by them while I'm fucking you, and to eat all their cum out of you. Bonus points for their friends bringing poz/dirty cum to the party!

• Like 1

My family likely suspects I'm a bottom, and I'd like to one day be open with them all about how much of a bottom I am. Hopefully some videos of me will make the rounds after I get pozzed. 

My friends either know I bottom, or know how much of an std whore I can be. The latter are encouraged to bring me their cocks and saved up cum when they get any std. The former know I bottom for all statuses, but likely don't know i seek out extra dirty cum loads for pleasure. All my new friends, though, are required to call me when their std status changes in any way and are encouraged to send any viral poz top they encounter my way. 

Always taking applications for new friends too 🙂 I like new unknown status cocks too!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks to my ex wife when we divorced, she outed me to family and friends. She wasn’t happy I had a boyfriend and I was a versatile top. Since then I’ve become a total bottom. I’ve had friends ask me about being gay.