Do your family and friends know you're a bottom?

backdoorjimmy

Not my parents because I don’t discuss sex with them. My brother does (turns out he’s a heterosexual kinky Dom, we had a good laugh at that), and all my gay friends do pretty much, yeah. Some of my straight friends too.

I love being a bottom, I work hard to be a good bottom, and I wear it as a badge of pride. Why would I hide it, any more than I’d hide being gay?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Not my parents because I don’t discuss sex with them. My brother does (turns out he’s a heterosexual kinky Dom, we had a good laugh at that), and all my gay friends do pretty much, yeah. Some of my straight friends too.

I love being a bottom, I work hard to be a good bottom, and I wear it as a badge of pride. Why would I hide it, any more than I’d hide being gay?

I so agree with @subBottomKink!!! We need to be proud. So many of our gay brothers in the 70s and 80s died living their Pride and expressing their sexual freedom! We should do no less! I’m a proud CumDump, total sub bottom!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

As a proud submissive bottom now,  My best friend, who is also a married total bottom bought us both t-shirts to wear out.  Black t-shirt with white lettering..

“FOR THIS I CLEANED MY ASS OUT?” 

Pretty much communicates the message! 

• Haha 3

Definitely not a topic of conversation with family or non-gay friends, but the Mo's know that I love to get my dick and my hole wet. Like masturbation, I find topping 70% satisfying and getting deeply bred by a talented top 100% amazing. Nothing hotter than being opened up and flooded by a sexy man ---worshiping his body, essence, dick and cum... truly a celebration of life itself! 

No parents to worry about. I was an early orphan. All my gay friends do because I’m very open about it - no shame. As for straight friends, some do and some don’t. The subject doesn’t always come up. But they know I’m married to a guy and they can make their own assumptions. I really don’t give a damn.

• Like 1

lol I nearly laughed my ass off when my mom said it was a good thing I got circumcized because that made it less likely that I would contract hiv. I think everyone else just KNOWS I'm a cumdumpster bottom boy. people don't just assume I'm a bottom, they know I'm a bareback gangbang bottom

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

17 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

lol I nearly laughed my ass off when my mom said it was a good thing I got circumcized because that made it less likely that I would contract hiv. I think everyone else just KNOWS I'm a cumdumpster bottom boy. people don't just assume I'm a bottom, they know I'm a bareback gangbang bottom

Almost the same - my divorced mother knew I was sexually active - she noticed I was sucking off 1 of her Black Boyfriends - she raised me the right way !   

my sister does and my brother i'm sure does even though i never told him, he has made comments that make me think he does.

- The rest of my fam doesn't or doesn't care to know, they just barely accept the fact I'm gay as it is, I have several cousins and uncles that don't even want to acknowledge it or just pretend i'm not gay at all.  

5 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

Almost the same - my divorced mother knew I was sexually active - she noticed I was sucking off 1 of her Black Boyfriends - she raised me the right way !   

That's hot. Have you ever thought about chasing cock with your mom? I've never done it but I've considered it and if the conditions were right I'd do it. My mom has about 4 or 5 different guys that come through and they're all hot af so I'd definitely be down to suck some cock or get laid by one of them even if she was watching. 

• Like 1