"Doctor Rockwell"

garsento

This story is not my own, but was posted on USENET's alt.sex.stories.gay.moderated by "Jackson Wilcox". Since the Yahoo Group is being closed down, I thought I should rescue a favourite from oblivion.

"Doctor Rockwell" is a story in four parts.

I had just turned 18 when this happened. I remember because I was a senior in High School. As much as I hated to see the Doctor, I knew I had to. I had pain everytime I pee'd. I was sure I had VD or something. All though that would have been a hard thing to have as I was still a virgin. (I had a bladder infection, which I still get occasionally for no real reason today) I called and made the appointment myself. I found out that my doctor was on a vacation. They gave me 3 or 4 different Doctors names that were taking over for my Vacationing Doctor.

Well, I just picked one and made an appointment for 10 am the following day. From the start everything was different then what I was used to. By today's standards not all that different. In 1980 Doctor's were worshipped and super human. Those of you that are older will understand this. In other words, the Doctor's word was law.

First thing that morning, my Mother received a call that they needed to move my appointment to 5:00. I didn't think that was any big deal. She knew I was going, I needed her medical insurance card. She did not really know what for.

When I arrived the first thing I noticed was the waiting room was empty. I had to fill out some paper work because I had never been there before. The nurse was Male, which also surprised me a little. I finished and handed over my paperwork. The male nurse then showed me to an exam room. Told to strip down and put on a paper gown.

I don't remember being nervous or anything. I left my briefs on. I had never used a paper gown before. That seemed weird. So there I sat. 18, Blond hair, green eyes. At the time I was playing sports and was in great shape. I was 5'9", 150. I had a girlfriend, but we had not done anything up to that point. So other then jacking off ten times a day. Like any other red-blooded boy I was a virgin.

The office and three exam rooms seemed new and very modern. Again, not what I was used to. I didn't wait long and there was a slight knock on the door and Dr. Rockwell walked in. My Doctor was about 70 at the time, so I was used to someone much older. That was not the case when Dr. Rockwell held out his hand to introduce himself. He must have been right out of Med School. He was pretty good looking. In his late 20's. Unlike most kids my age, I didn't think that was "old". He had jet-black hair, very blue eyes. I still remember them today. His eyes were the color of the sky. He was taller then me about 6'. He looked pretty well built, but it was hard to tell with his white lab coat on.

He put me at ease right from the start. He wasn't gruff or demanding like my regular family doctor. He asked about my problem and explained that because I was a new patient to his practice he wanted to make sure he check me over completely. I think it was at this time, he asked me in a round about way, if I was expected anywhere anytime soon.

He started the exam the usual way. Listening to my heart. Checking eyes, ears, etc. Then he had me lay down on the exam table on my back. He pulled the gowned off my shoulders to my waist. He then examined my chest, belly. Using his stethoscope and hands poking and prodding here and there. He felt my neck. His hands were warm and soothing. I realized that the soft music playing in the background was also new to me. My doctor didn't have any of this or this bedside manner. It was about this time that he pulled the paper gown off completely. I was a little embarrassed just lying there in my white briefs. He moved down my belly and was poking around near the top of the briefs. Without any warning, he slid his hand inside them and felt around my pubic area. I knew my face was red then. His hand slid further down and he cupped my testicles. Pushing in around them. I felt my dick start to stir. I had never had anyone, touch me there. He pulled his hand out and told me to turn over on my stomach. As soon as I was ready, he started to massage my back. Feeling all around. I wasn't sure how this was going to help my problem, but didn't say anything. He was asking me questions through out the exam. I don't remember many of them. Until he asked me if I had ever had anal sex? I was taken back and surprised. I answered "No' kind of quickly. He informed me that if indeed I had a bladder infection, anal sex could cause that.

I was embarrassed by this talk. He finally said, that he wanted to check my prostate, do a STD test and get a urine sample to see if indeed it was a bladder infection. Ok, I had NO IDEA what was involved in the prostate check. I didn't know what was involved in the STD test. The urine sample was a breeze or so I thought. He walked out the door and told the nurse what tests he was doing. The nurse came back in carrying a tray covered in green linen. He set it down. My family Doctor never seemed to have a nurse "help" him with anything. I was still lying on my belly at this time. The nurse asked me some causal questions. Making small talk. I wasn't sure what he was doing. Then he was beside the exam table, saying he was going to take my temp. I started to roll over, but he stopped me. No, Steve, this has to be done rectally. I was mortified. Before I could protest. He pulled my briefs down to mid thigh. He then pried my butt cheeks apart and slid the cold glass tube in my rectum.

He left his hand on my ass, kind of holding my cheeks together. Every once in a while he would rotate the thermometer and it sent a wave through me. I felt like I needed to pee. It was about this time Dr. Rockwell returned. My face must have been beat red. I was lying on this exam table having my temp taken rectally, while these to men stood by and watched. I heard Dr. Rockwell say that he had locked the front door and that everyone had left. I was somewhat relived by this statement as he had left the exam door open when he returned. Nurse "Ted" removed the thermometer slowly from my butt. I was so relieved I hadn't noticed the Doctor slip on the rubber gloves.

Now, Steve, I want you to slide to the end of the table leaving just your chest resting on it. As he said this, nurse Ted was sliding my briefs down and off my legs. He grabbed my legs and helped me get into position. My dick was harder then I wanted it to be, but I was not throwing a complete boner. I don't think either of them noticed. I figured I would put my briefs back on when I went to the bathroom for the urine test. I kept close to the table. Doctor Rockwell got behind me and sat on a low stool. He turned on a lamp behind me as nurse Ted turn off the overhead lights. I was thankful that it darkened the room. I wasn't sure what was going on here. "Ok, Steve, now I want you to put your arms to the side of the exam table." Up to this point I had them under my chest. I did as I was told. I had no idea what he was about to do. I mean NO CLUE-.

I felt him spread my ass and he slipped a finger right up there. I remember groaning in surprise. I tried to lift myself off the table. Smart guy, with my arms hanging off to the sides, I had no leverage to rise up. Nurse Ted placed a hand on the middle of my back and held me in place. I remember stammering-. "wha-. What are you doing?"

Also at this time I realized that Ted was not completely soft in the cock department. He was rubbing his crotch into my arm.

I am checking your prostate, Steve. Haven't you ever had this procedure? "No, sir" I replied in surprise. "Well, you might as well get used to it, because as a man you get this done everytime you have your yearly physical." He explained. "Now spread your legs a little bit," he added.

I slipped my legs further apart and felt him enter me even further. His finger found a spot in me that when he rubbed it, I found I would get an erection. My teen cock was now throbbing under me. I knew that these two men could not see it. But nonetheless I was embarrassed. Dr. Rockwell then started to pump his finger in and out of my butt hole. Each time he did that, my dick throbbed that much harder. I thought I was going to cum just from him frigging my ass. Before that happened, he removed his finger and wiped my crack. "Well, Steve you prostate seems a little bit enlarged." I still want to get a urine sample and check for STD's. I am going to give you something to relax you a bit. I felt a quick sting to my right buttock. He had given me an ejection of some sort.

I realized that nurse Ted had removed his hand from the middle of my back. I did not rise. I stayed in that position, as my cock was rock hard. Nurse Ted left the room to get whatever was needed next. I was told to get back on the table, but this time lay on my back. I was slow to get up. I think the injection had something to do with this also, knowing that my cock was rock hard. "You have an erection, I could tell from the examination, don't worry that happens to most guys" Dr Rockwell explained. I was so embarrassed. I slowly crawled on to the table. I turned over and lay down. Doctor Rockwell placed the gown over my mid section, not before looking at my hard cock.

He then pulled out the stirrups; again I had no idea what they were intended for. He had me place my legs in them, moving me further down the exam table. Once my legs were in them, he strapped them in. I was now unable to move very much. He then put straps over my wrists. Firmly holding them to the table. I wasn't going anywhere soon. Whatever he had given me was working. I didn't care anymore. I was lying naked in front of two strangers and really didn't give a damn.

My dick was returning to normal, when nurse Ted came back. He walked over to the tray that he had brought in earlier and removed the green linen. I couldn't tell what he was doing. Dr. Rockwell stood next to the exam table and explained what the STD test was about. When he explained he was going to place this "Q-tip" type thing up my urethra, I panicked. I told him it was impossible that I had any STD's, knowing now he was talking about VD. I mean normally an Eighteen-year-old guy will never admit to anyone that he is still a virgin. But to save me the pain of this procedure. Well, my protest feel on deaf ears. He removed the gown from my middle. Nurse Ted handed him a glass test tube thing. Then walked around him and placed his hands on my shoulders. Holding me down again. I watched in Horror as Doc, Rockwell lifted my penis and shoved this Cotton swab thing right into my piss slit. It hurt but not as much as I thought it would. It was over before I could protest anymore.

He twisted the cotton rod around my piss slit and then pulled it out. He placed it inside the test tube thing and put a cap over it. I was so relived. I wanted to get out of there fast, and then I remembered I still had to supply them with a pee sample. During this time, nurse Ted raised the exam table, so my head was higher, but my legs were still in the stirrups. Then held me firmly in place against the table. I noticed the doctor turn around with a bag in his hand; he had picked up off the tray.

He said it was time to get a urine sample. I nodded my head and tried to rise. I looked up at nurse Ted. He had a slight smile on his face. I looked back at the doctor. "Steve, I need a untainted sample. That means I have to get it with a catheter. I looked at him quizzically. "I have to insert this tube up the urethra in to your bladder. He added. Now I am not completely stupid, I knew what this meant. I struggled a little, but nurse Ted was a lot bigger then me. "Now just lay still, this won't hurt, if you stay calm." I watched as he put ona fresh pair of rubber gloves. Then he took KY and inserted the tip of the tube right into my piss slit. I felt a slight pain, and then the cold liquid entering my penis. He did this very slowly, so the liquid would flow down. The stuff he used also had a slight numbing effect.

My cock was soft, looking small between his fingers. I noticed for the first time, Ted was rubbing my nipples, ever so slightly. My nipples have always been sensitive. I could feel my cock twitch. With just a lamp shinning on my cock and balls, the rest of the room was dark. I was thankful for that. Dr. Rockwell removed the tube and opened the bag containing the catheter. My dick started to expand. I couldn't help it. All of this was so wild. Nurse Ted placed each nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Pinching them slightly. Dr. Rockwell was not aware of this. His attention was getting the catheter ready for insertion.

My cock by this time was rock hard. So hard that it was no longer just lying on my belly. It was pointing to my chest.

"Can you still insert the catheter, when he is erect like this?" Nurse Ted asked. I was so embarrassed.

"Yes I can, but it makes it a little more difficult" came the reply.

I wanted to die, right then. They were talking like I wasn't in the room.

"Give him some of this" Dr. Rockwell said. He handed Ted a small brown glass vial.

Ted twisted off the top of the brown bottle and placed it under my nose. Breath deeply he insisted. I inhaled and soon, found myself floating, with not a care in the world. As soon as I got my high, Dr. Rockwell, started the catheter up my urethra. The pain was slight. I didn't fight them at all. I could feel it going deep inside of me. It was so weird as I felt that rubber tube being pushed closer and closer to its final destination. Before I realized what had all happened, the Catheter was firmly planted in my bladder. I didn't care, I wanted another "hit" from that brown bottle. The doctor then used a small syringe filled with water to fill the end of the catheter so it stayed in place.

Dr. Rockwell placed a bag on the end of the catheter tube and then fixed it to the table. I noticed that no pee was coming out. I didn't care. He then moved the light back to between my legs. He got into position down there. He told me that he was going to massage my prostate that would help it from being so enlarged. I was still in a fog I didn't care. It didn't feel that bad, when he had his finger up there last time. Nurse Ted grabbed my nipples again, and pinched them. A little harder this time. My ass was violated at the same time. I felt Dr Rockwell, slid a greased finger into my anus. Because my legs were in the stirrups, and spread so far, his finger slid in very easy. I groan out loud. Not from pain, but from pleasure. I could believe it could feel so good having a man stick a finger up your butt.

Dr Rockwell told Ted I was a little impacted. I wasn't sure what that meant exactly. But Ted walked to the sink and removed an enema tube from the cabinet. Then filled a bag and returned to stand next to the doctor. He placed the water filled bag on a stand that had been connected to the exam table. I watched as Dr. Rockwell greased up the long tube and worked it into my butt. It was pretty big. There was also a "bulb" type thing that was attached. Soon as he placed it in my ass, he pumped up the bulb. I felt it expand inside my hole. Just when I thought the pressure was too much he stopped.

Then he released the water flow. I could feel it enter my rectum. It filled me up pretty fast. My cock was still rock hard. They stood there talking, and looking at my cock, balls, and ass as I receive my first enema. The tube was sticking out of my piss hole and I was pretty embarrassed. When I had taken the entire enema, Dr. Rockwell, clamped the hose and then disconnected it from the bag. Nurse Ted, brought a pail over and they placed the end of the tube into the pail and then released the enema into the bucket. It felt so good to rid myself of all the soapy water that was up there.

They did this to me, two more times. I was cleaned out completely. Nurse Ted washed and wiped my buttocks. He then came around to the head of the table again. He placed his hands on my chest from behind me and Dr. Rockwell got back down between my legs. I really had to piss now and told him so. He told me to wait. He wanted to make sure the procedure was complete. He again inserted a greased finger up my ass. He started an in and out motion, that got my dick harder then ever. All this time, I had an erection. I really wanted to get off, but not in front of these guys.

Dr. Rockwell soon had two fingers up my ass and was working them around. I had my eyes closed. I felt him remove his fingers. I opened my eyes and saw he was holding what looked like a long dick. It was round and came to a point. But it was also HUGE.

"The bottle" was all Dr. Rockwell had to say.

Ted opened the little brown bottle again and let me take a nice long sniff. I really inhaled this time. As Ted pulled the bottle back and capped it. Dr. Rockwell was starting to insert this huge vibrator up my ass. My ass was filled completely. I was now groaning. My dick was throbbing; I noticed it was also leaking precum. I was amazed, even with that rubber catheter shoved up there. I was wet.

He turned up the vibrations and then slipped it in and out of my ass. He was now asking me how I liked it. I was crazy. I told him to fuck me hard with it. I noticed he looked at Ted with a smile. I couldn't help myself, I was now groaning.

"You like getting fucked up the ass don't you Steve?"

"Yes, Yes, sir I do-." I could not believe I was saying that. What was happening to me? I am a straight guy with no desire to fuck around with guys. I couldn't deny what was happening. My ass felt great!

Here I was my ass hanging off an exam table, getting fucked while these two men watched. I was so humiliated, admitting to them I wanted this. While Dr. Rockwell was fucking my ass, Nurse Ted came around and opened his 501 Jeans. His cock was huge. I mean mine is 6 inches, but his was at least 8. My mouth watered looking at him. Cock has never turned me on. Now I wanted it. I wanted it in my ass.

"Please-." Was all I had to say.

Dr. Rockwell got out of the way and Ted took his place. I watched in fascination as he lubed up his cock with KY then got between my legs. Dr. Rockwell took the poppers and placed them under my nose again. I breathed deep. My head started to swim as I felt my ass being split open by this huge cock. I didn't know if I could take it but I had to find out. It hurt like hell as he plunged into my hole. I was about to scream out when Dr Rockwell shoved my own white briefs into my mouth. This had its desired effect. My scream was muffled. I was trying to tell Ted to take his cock out of my ass. It hurt. My ass was stretched beyond its limits. I knew I would never walk the same. Then as fast as the pain started it stopped.

I felt myself being split in two. I really didn't care. Everything was happening so fast. Ted shoved his fat cock deep into my bowels. I was so HOT! My dick was stretched and throbbing more then at anytime before or since.

I realized that Dr. Rockwell had pulled a small stool over and was standing on it. His lab coat was gone and he was pulling his cock out. I moaned into the gag. He pulled his pants down a little and out popped even a bigger cock. I never thought my dick was small. I mean I have seen a lot of guys in the locker room. But the Doc had more then even Ted. He had to be at least 10 inches, maybe 11". It was also much bigger around.

He reached down and shoved the bottle under my nose. I took a big hit. My head started to swim again.

"You ready for some cock Steve?" he asked

He pulled my spit soaked briefs from my mouth and brought his dripping cock to my face. I didn't know what I was doing. I lifted my head as best I could to connect with that big cunt stretcher. I think he enjoyed watching me struggle to suck his cock. He started to shove it in. The pumping in my ass continued and I found myself trying to thrust back into Ted. I felt Ted's cock throb a couple of times and he screamed he was coming. He slammed back into my ass and I felt him unload himself into me.

I could actually feel his cock spasm deep in my ass. I really didn't want it to end. I wanted more, but I knew I couldn't take Dr. Rockwell huge pecker.

My fears were confirmed when Ted pulled out and Dr. Rockwell, moved into position.

"Better take a big hit this time, Steve," he said. Ted held the bottle while Dr Rockwell lubed his huge cock. Even with the poppers I was scared. Ted pulled the bottle away and nodded to Dr. Rockwell. He placed his cock right at my ass entrance and slowly pushed in. I felt as if my ass was going to ripe open. He was a pro, and had made sure that Ted went first. My ass could take it. I just didn't know it at the time.

Ted grabbed my nipples and pinched them extra hard. My dick jumped and Dr Rockwell's huge dick slipped into my once virgin hole. I didn't scream. My mouth opened in surprise. I wanted to cry out, but nothing. I felt my ass stretch and take that huge monster all the way in.

"God you are so tight" Dr Rockwell hissed.

I watched him slide his gigantic cock all the way in. I felt his pubic hair against my balls. I knew he was firmly seated in my ass. Soon he was pumping in and out of my butt hole. My own dick was now leaking like crazy.

"What if he comes with the Catheter up there?" Ted asked

"Won't hurt him, at all, in fact it will be very intense and pleasurable," Dr Rockwell added.

I was wondering what they were talking about. My hands were firmly held to the table. I couldn't jack off.

Soon He was fucking my boy hole fast and hard. His hairy balls were slapping my butt. My ass was stretched so tight. I really wanted this to last, but knew it wouldn't. My cock started to jerk a little. I looked down and saw more precum flowing.

I could feel my climax build. At 18, I didn't know this could happen but I was about to come without touching my dick. The Doctor was right. It was the most intense feeling I have ever felt. My balls pulled up and I started to ejaculate. Now keep in mind the Catheter was still deeply planted in my pisshole. I was hard, yet wanted to pee really bad.

Ted watched me close. He placed the bottle of poppers under my nose once more. I took a big hit as my cock was trying to ejaculate. I was cumming, but it was very slow and lasted a long time. I was also very HIGH. The cum started to escape my pisshole. Dr Rockwell noticed this and unclamped the Catheter. The result was, I was cumming and pissing at the same time. My ass clamped down on the good doctors dick. He thrust into me one last time and emptied his seed deep in to my bowels.

This was not a quick cum and your done. This took a while. As I said, it was the most intense organism of my young life. I watched as the piss flowed from my cock filling the bag. The rubber tube had my sperm oozing out from around the piss hole it kept coming. I thrashed around I wanted to grab my dick and finish it off. I couldn't. The two men watched as the cum flowed out from around the catheter.

"Please, let me jack it-" I screamed.

They watched in amazement as my sperm soaked my lower belly running into my pubes.

Dr. Rockwell had his cock buried in my rectum. He didn't move. He watched as he unloaded in me and I unloaded on myself. Ted was still pinching my tits. Dr. Rockwell was now massaging my balls. Slowly stroking my cock as it continued to unload. I couldn't see their faces, but I knew both there eyes were fixed on my erection.

Dr Rockwell pulled out of my ass with a loud plop. My ass felt empty. He used the syringe again, to withdraw the water from the Catheter. As soon as he did, he slowly pulled it from my body. I could feel as it traveled up my dick and out. When it finally came free, more semen dribbled out of my cock. Nurse Ted dropped the table back down so I was laying flat. They left the lights off, with just the lamp lighting my cock, balls, and ass. I was cleaned up and told to dress. Then they both left the room.

When I was all cleaned up Nurse Ted showed me into the office. Dr Rockwell sat behind a desk. He explained to me that I had most likely a bladder infection. He gave me a prescription for an antibiotic. He then got up and came around the desk. I got up to leave. He clamped his hand on my shoulder and told me I was a fine young man. I noticed then several TV monitors on his back wall. One of them was replaying our encounter. Video had only been out a short time and I was amazed at seeing myself on TV. I realized that everything that happened inside that exam room had been taped. Dr. Rockwell pointed to the VCR and said casually. "Oh, I better make sure that is put away, so it is not seen by the wrong people.

With that I was escorted out. Told to come back in three weeks to see how I was progressing.

Now do you think I went back?

Edited by torcub
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

I thought about nothing else for the entire three weeks, after all, I was not gay. I had a girlfriend and everything. Something about being exposed in front of these two Men is what made me pick up that Telephone.

I called Dr. Rockwell's office to make my appointment. Nurse Ted was the one to answer the phone. All of the times I was there he and Dr. Rockwell seemed to be the only ones in the office. I explained to Nurse Ted that I was fine and didn't think I "needed" to come back. Secretly, I wanted to. I am not a fag. But I had to admit, the exam I had last time made me wonder a lot. As soon as nurse Ted realized who was calling, he told me, that Dr. Rockwell would insist that I return to make sure the antibiotic that he had prescribed did it's job.

I arrived at the 5 pm and found the office empty. Nurse Ted was very friendly and put me at ease right away. He finished some papers he was working on and then came around and locked the Outside door. "You're the last patient of the day" Then he then ushered

Me into the same exam room. Just strip to your shorts and we'll begin. He didn't give me a paper gowned to wear this time. He then busied himself while I got ready. I stripped down to my white briefs, and sat on the edge of the exam table. Nurse Ted turned back to me and took my blood pressure. He told me to lay back. I felt him pull my briefs down and off. The wild exam started at this time. He had me pull my legs to my chest and inserted a well-lubricated thermometer up my ass. It was cold. He smiled down at me, but didn't really talk. I diverted my eyes away, out of embarrassment. I tried not to let it happen, but thinking about the last time I was there and all that was happening now, I felt
my cock grow. Soon, it had reached its full 6". I think Nurse Ted was pleased. For soon after I was erect, he slowly removed the thermometer. Nurse Ted had me lower my legs. Doctor Rockwell, will be with you in a moment. He said as he helped me sit back up at the end of exam table. With that he left the room. I folded my hands across my groin.

There was a slight knock on the door and Dr. Rockwell walked in. "Well, how you doing today, Steven?" He asked. He extended his hand and shook mine. Of course I had to expose my naked cock and balls as I did that. I was embarrassed.

"I am doing good, Doctor, I told the nurse I didn't think I really didn't need to come in," I said looking up at him. His eyes' as a mentioned before were sky blue. He also had a very warm and comforting smile. I have to admit, it made my heart beat faster.

He smiled at me. "Well, I think it is best to check you out. Bladder infections can be tricky. Also, I was concerned about the enlarged prostate. Young men like you shouldn't really have that condition." He added.

"Today's exam will be a little different". He started in.

"We will need a urine sample. Of course your STD test came back negative, as we suspected." He added. I was only thinking of the urine sample. I dreaded the catheter.

"Have you had any trouble peeing once the antibiotics took effect?" He asked.

"No, Sir everything seems fine" I stated.

As I sat there I thought back to my last visit. While I don't consider myself gay. The things that Dr. Rockwell did to me sure were. I was not even sure why I had come back. I wanted to think that it was because he told me to. Also, the implied threat of showing the videos to someone he made at the end of the last visit was in the back of my mind. No, it was none of that. I came back because I wanted to know if the first visit was just a fluke.

"Have you have any trouble with erections?" he asked.

I was taken back a little by this personal question. "No, sir." I said sheepishly. You have to remember. I was only 18 and this was 1980; people just weren't as open about sex.

Nurse Ted came into the exam room. He carried a tray covered with a green cloth.

"Well let's begin, shall we?" Dr. Rockwell stated, not really a question.

"Please lay back on the exam table, Steven." He demanded.

I lay down, leaving my hands at my side. Dr. Rockwell took a syringe off the tray and came toward me. He stood next to the exam table. As he reached over me, he told me to roll onto my side toward him. I did as instructed. Resting on my side facing the door. Nurse Ted at this time turned on the exam light and then turned off the overhead light. I also noticed for the first time, that there were several red lights that also came on in the ceiling. "This will help relax you for the exam we are doing today, Steven." He stated.

I felt a sharp jab as he injected me with something. It took only a moment or two for me to feel the effects of the shot. My head was a little cloudy. I guess today, I would describe it as having a few drinks. I really was relaxed.

Dr. Rockwell rolled me back over on my back. He told me to just rest for a minute. He and nurse Ted were talking in whispers. I couldn't hear what they were saying. I didn't really care. Nurse Ted loomed overhead and asked how I was doing. I don't remember answering him. I remember him smiling. I was embarrassed, as I lay there naked in front of him and Dr. Rockwell.

I remember watching as the two Men worked around the room. The Lamp was repositioned over my groin. My limp boy cock began to stir as my mind wondered. I knew it was so much smaller then theirs. I was a late bloomer and didn't even grow any hair down there until the year before. My legs were still pretty smooth. I had a little bit of blond hair in my pits. My pubes were also, light blond and sparse.

Nurse Ted pulled out the Stirrups. He repositioned me closer to the end of the exam table and placed my legs in them one at a time. He also fastened some leather straps to hold my legs in place. He also fastened my hands in restraints as before. Last he lifted the table back so my head and shoulders were elevated slightly. So I lay there with my ass hanging off the table again. This time I didn't really care. Oh, I was red with embarrassment, but didn't care.

Dr. Rockwell stood next to the table. He lifted my penis and stroked it a couple of times. It was then I realized he was talking to me. My mind was in such a fog. "Steven, I will need to examine your penis and testicles very closely, so I am going to have Nurse Ted shave the area." He stated. I smiled, not even protesting. I wondered briefly what I was going to tell my friends at school when I was stripped down in the locker room. It was a fleeting thought.

Soon Nurse Ted had clippers and trimmed down my soft pubes. He then lathered me up and shaved me clean. I remember smiling the whole time. I also developed a huge boner during this procedure. My face was also red. The two Men talked about me as if I wasn't there. Even the slight trace of my treasure trial had been removed. I looked like a twelve-year-old boy; buy the time Ted was done. He had also got down between my legs and shaved the area there. So my ass was completely smooth.

Dr. Rockwell came along side of the table again. "Ready to start?" he asked. I nodded. I knew what was coming. He had the bag that contained the sterile catheter. He injected some red stuff into my piss slit. That as I remember helped numb area. Then he slowly inserted the rubber tube up into my cock. I actually felt it as it entered my bladder. Of course no piss came out. He had the tube clamped off. He again used a small syringe to inflate the catheter, to hold it in place. My boner was hard as stone. I was surprised that he could
catheterize me that way. Dr. Rockwell stroked my prick a couple of times, as he smiled down at me. He returned to the tray for a moment and then came back.

Dr. Rockwell positioned himself between my legs. He told me the Nurse Ted would be taking some pictures of the procedure. I was about to protest. He cut me off. "This is important for medical research". He stated. I noticed he had rubber gloves on his hands and then proceeded to examine my anus. He slowly poked his gloved, but lubed finger into my butt. My dick was pointing to the ceiling with the rubber end of the catheter hose sticking out. Each time he rubbed my prostate, my dick would twitch. He told me to just relax. I tried to, but how does one do that with someone poking his butt hole? Nurse Ted took several pictures of my boy dick and what Dr. Rockwell was doing. I was so humiliated.

I noticed Nurse Ted placing the enema bag next to the table. I dreaded having to take another embarrassing enema in front of these men. Once my hole was lubed. Dr. Rockwell inserted the enema tube in my ass. I am not sure what this is called, but the one he used is pretty fat and once it goes in, a little bulb is inflated inside my butt and another outside, so it is held firm. Once in place, he started the flow. I felt the warm sudsy water stream into my ass. He sat between my legs looking directly at my cock and balls. He rubbed my lower stomach to keep me from cramping too much. I was made to take the whole bag. I thought that was a lot for an 18-year-old boy. After all I was only about 5'9", not all that tall. I think I only weighed about 140 at that time. The bag was finally empty. I remember the cramps. It was really bad. I wanted to shit this out as soon as possible. The tube he had inserted was pretty big. About the size of a quarter, so he was able to remove the hose from the bag and place it in a pail on the floor. This was the same procedure as last time. My dick stayed hard during this whole procedure. Once he released the tube my ass started to drain. Right in front of these two men.

Soon, he had me cleaned out. He then brought out a proctoscope. Something I had never seen before. It was a very long tube and is inserted deep into the rectum. This procedure was uncomfortable. He slowly inserted this long tube as it worked its way up inside me. I could feel this snake up through my bowels. It was not painful, but still weird. Nurse Ted took pictures of this also. The flash must have gone off 10 times. He made sure he got my naked, hairless cock and balls in each one.

Dr. Rockwell finished with this part of the exam. I was glad it was over. He left the proctoscope inside me. I must have looked funny, lying there with a tube up my teen ass and one inserted in my cock. With shaved pubes and all.

I remained hard during this whole procedure. Out of the corner of my eye that Ted had stripped. He was wearing just a jockstrap. Dr. Rockwell said nothing. I looked at Ted's impressive bulge. He filled out that jock very well. My dick really started to throb. I needed relief. I couldn't move. My hands were held firm to the table. Nurse Ted stood down by my legs, in plain view. He stroked his dick through that jockstrap. I wished it were my hand that was stroking him. No, I didn't think that, I was straight!

Dr. Rockwell told him to remove the catheter and get me ready for the next part of the exam. He then left the room. As soon as the Doctor left. Nurse Ted open up the Catheter and let my piss flow. After that he deflated the bulb and let the rubber hose slid from my piss slit. It felt great having that out of there. Then he started to remove the proctoscope. I felt that deep in me as it wormed it's way out. Soon he had pulled the whole thing from my ass. He then wiped my Cock, Balls, and Ass with a cool damp cloth. It felt great. I was surprised my ass didn't hurt. He then stood between my legs and pulled his jockstrap down and started to stroke his huge Man dick. I was impressed. He was a good 8" long and pretty fat. He just looked at my boy ass and jacked his dick. He smiled at me. He then stepped forward and lubed up my butt hole again. He didn't not give me a hit from that brown bottle like last time. He started to slip his huge cock into my boy hole. It hurt like hell. I tried to take it. But it was too big. I wanted to scream but didn't. He had just put the head of his huge cock into my asshole. I felt as if I was being split in two. I told him that I needed that brown bottle. He smiled at me, "No, you're going to learn to take a man's cock without that!" That statement brought me home. I was taking a man's cock in my ass. I was being cornholed! The guys at school would have thought I was a fag.

He reached up and pinched my nipples slightly. I closed my eyes. This was fantastic. Once I was calm, he jerked his hips in and buried that huge fuck tool deep in my ass. He started to fuck my no so virgin hole. As he did he traded off jacking my dick and pinching my nipples. I know longer cared about the pain, the humiliation, or for that matter what anyone thought. I groaned. He asked me how I liked his big dick up my boy hole. I told him to stop, that I wasn't a fag. He laughed at me. I finally accepted what was happening and told him I needed to get off also. He smiled again saying that Dr. Rockwell wouldn't like it if I got off this soon. He took his hands away from my dick, leaving me high and dry.

He grabbed my upper thighs and pulled me onto his dick. He now had slammed his prick in as far as it would possibly go. My dick was rock hard. Leaking like a faucet. Ted pumped into my ass a couple more times. Then all of a sudden slammed back in once more and stayed there. He unloaded his load deep into my ass. I know he deposited his sperm about 8 inches up my rectum. I was his bitch, talking his seed, like a horny high school slut. I closed my eyes to the idea of being anyone's slut.

I remembered from last time that I came without touching myself. I was so close to doing that now. But, Ted was finished with me and wouldn't let me get off.

He withdrew his dick and quickly cleaned up my butt hole. He slid his jock back up and left me lying there. I wanted to jack my dick so bad. I actually tried to grab it. I totally forgot that they maybe Video taping everything. I must have looked like a mad dog.

Dr. Rockwell came back in soon after Nurse Ted finished with me. "I see we're all set for the next part of the exam. He pulled on another pair of rubber gloves and sat down between my legs. He had some white lube that he put all over his right hand. He inserted two fingers into my butt. He started to move them around. Pushing in and out. I groaned.

"You like this don't you Steven?" He asked.

"Yes, sir" I said.

He started to work a third finger in my ass. Nurse Ted came back into the room, again. He stood behind me and reached down and played with my nipples again. Soon, Dr. Rockwell had four fingers massaging my rectum I was now groaning a lot. They asked me how I like this. I was embarrassed to tell them, but I begged them not to stop.

Dr. Rockwell started working his four fingers in and out of my boy hole. He then nodded to Ted. Ted opened a bottle of poppers and placed them under my nose. I inhaled deeply. I was so turned on. I looked down at Dr. Rockwell. I watched in amazement as he tucked his thumb into his palm and pushed his hand slowly into my ass. Turning it and twisting slowly as he put pressure to get inside. Nurse Ted put the brown bottle under my nose again and I inhaled deep. He did both nostrils this time. My head started to really swim.

I must have really relaxed. Dr. Rockwell's hand popped into my ASS! I mean it was all the way into me. I was amazed. I couldn't believe that someone could actually put their hand in someone's ass like this. After all he was a Doctor, and knew what he was doing. He was telling me that entrance to the rectum is just a muscle and would stretch. I trusted him so completely. Besides if it felt this good, who's to complain. I could actually feel his fist deep inside as he rotated and worked it around.

Nurse Ted gave me another hit then was by my side. I saw a flash as he started to take pictures of getting fist fucked. My shaved pubes and hard dick sticking straight up. I wanted release so bad. I begged them to let me jack off. They both laughed at this. "Should we give him a break?" Dr. Rockwell said with a smile.

My dick was harder then it had ever been. It was leaking river of precum on my belly. I looked funny, shaved and all. With the Doctors hand up my ass. Nurse Ted gave me another hit of poppers and then released my hands. Right away, I grabbed my dick and stroked it. "Yeah, Steve, stroke that little boy dick" Nurse Ted said. "Come on, work that little cock!" Dr. Rockwell added. "I want to see you pump your boy juice all over your belly!" he added. I knew I was close. The fist in my ass was opening and closing. I was out of my mind with excitement. "Oh, shit, I am going to --. Ccc uuu mmm-.." I screamed. I think I only jacked my boy dick about 3 or 4 times after that.

My load shot out of my cock. I mean it shot over my head and hit the wall behind me. I must have spurted 7 or 8 times. Each time my ass contracted, it would shoot out more juice. As I was coming down, Dr. Rockwell with drew his hand slowly from my ass. I looked down at my shaved pubes and noted all the spunk on my chest and belly. The expression, I came in buckets seemed to apply here.

"You rest for a few minutes Steven" Dr. Rockwell said. He then took off the gloves and left the room again. Nurse Ted started to clean me up. He took a cool washcloth and wiped me down. Then got between my legs and cleaned my butt. He took his time as he did this. I noticed for the first time he was completely naked. His dick was almost as big soft as when he was hard. It swung between his legs as he worked. I was impressed. I think he noticed me looking at him. I unconsciously licked my lips a couple of times.

"I see your still hungry for more" he stated. I wasn't sure what he meant. But as soon as he finished up he pulled a stool over and stood on it. His cock was now inches from my face. He stood there with his hands on his hips. I was curious and reached up and took a hold of his huge penis. I licked my lips again. He noticed. "Go ahead, suck it!" he demanded. I sucked his prick as deep into my mouth as I could. I started to bob up and down on his dick. He told me once or twice to watch the teeth. I had my mouth stretched so far open, trying to take as much of him as I could. I had just gotten off, yet I wanted to devour that big cock. I sucked him as deep as I could. Gagging several times.

With out realizing it. Dr. Rockwell had returned. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that he was also naked. His dick was hard and sticking out in front of him. He got between my splayed legs and rubbed my boy pussy with some lube. Then he lubed his cock and slowly entered me. It didn't really hurt this time. I don't think it ever did go down from the high I had experienced a few minutes before. Dr. Rockwell had opened me up good. He started to fuck me hard. My own cock was like steel. I don't know what got into me. But I wanted this. I wanted these men to fuck their loads into my body. Ted was first. Even though he had gotten off before, he came first. He tensed up and I felt the first wave of his load blast into my throat. I was startled and had no choice but to swallow his load. I was surprised it didn't taste all that bad. It was kind of bitter, yet sweet. I loved the taste.

He shot maybe 4 or 5 times. He pulled out fast and jacked his dick the last few spurts. I looked down and saw Dr. Rockwell's cock pumping in and out of my ass. I was amazed. His cock was almost as big as his fist. I know my hand never would have fit around it. I was taking this huge dick and enjoying every moment. I saw the sweat glisten off his chest. He had a hairy chest and was very tan. He had a great build. I felt like a little kid next to him. I was a boy, he was a man. (The shaved pubes didn't help) <grin>

He was slamming into my ass. Nurse Ted got down off the stool and dropped his head into my lap. He sucked my prick down his throat. I had never received head before. The sensation was out of this world. I watched as his head bobbed up and down on my dick. I couldn't do anything but lie there and take it. Not that I wanted it to stop. I wanted this to last forever.

Dr. Rockwell started to pump in shorter strokes. I knew he was close. I felt my balls pull up about the same time. I tried to warn Ted. But he didn't listen. He bobbed his head even faster. Like a man on a mission. He wanted my boy load. I started to give it to him. I blasted into his mouth. 3-4 shots. My dick is super sensitive right after I get off. He realized this and pulled off right away. He pumped my little pecker only a few times after I shot.

"Oh, yea, shoot that load, Steven-. I can feel your ass clutch my cock!" Dr. Rockwell hissed.

Mean while, my butt was getting the pounding of it's young life. Dr. Rockwell was pumping like a madman in my hole. I knew he was close. I was ready for this to be over with. His body tensed up and he unloaded a huge load deep in my ass. I could feel the sperm as he ejaculated deep in my rectum. He shot several times in my ass. He with drew his cock and sat back on the chair behind him. I could still see his cock. It was huge. To this day, I don't know how I ever took him.

Nurse Ted quickly cleaned me up. He helped me dress. Before I knew it, I was in my car driving home.

My Parents never did get a bill for those two office visits. It was at that time I decided to become a Doctor. I had many more encounters with these two, and even ended up working with them in the office during the summers in College.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

Great story.   I am surprised I missed it.   It is also surprising Steven could wait the 3 weeks before returning to the doctor or finding someone else.  I know when I experienced my first hands free orgasm the first time I was fucked, I was sticking everything I could find up my ass the next day trying to repeat it.  

• 2 weeks later...