Worth the time to Clean Out?

freshxtop5

Do other bottoms or very guys feel that when you take the time to clean out for a sexy party you will spend hours at and not get the amount of cock you wanted that taking sometimes hours to clean out wasn't worth it? The same can go for spending money like Cum Union or something. I just recently had that experience at a party on Saturday and now it kind of turns me off from doing all that prepping, but I don't always want to top. Has anyone else had this experience?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

When I am invited to a sex party (it has been a while) I am always one of the designated bottoms so the prepping pays off. But it has happened in 1-on-1 meets that I spent a long time prepping to make sure I am cleaned properly and then the guy nuts in 2 minutes and is done. Although I appreciate the load it is sometomes frustrating having spent all that time prepping for that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Sometimes I also get this sad feeling of wasted time for endless cleanup before visiting sauna, darkroom or else for a fuck session and really little happens, mostly ending up with topping only (what's not bad btw). So I can understand that everybody who cares about this feels concerned or even a bit upset. Nevertheless I'll continue cleaning to feel comfortable myself.

I'm also astonished that often enough when lurking less unprepared through the local parks, I bet and will win somebody or even more guys are wanings to fuck and unload regardless of a little 'desaster' - have given up to think about it.

Tip: I carry wet wipes for this cases and have all the fun you can get!

[corrected typo]

Edited by immerhinein
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

If its a sauna fuck I expect guys to be cleaned out - no excuse not to !

However if I'm crusing outdoors lots of guys stop on the off chance , ill get a fingers up the bottom and if not obviously messy ill fuck , and sometimes "shit happens" - just wipe it off !

Some of the best fucks are like that 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I totally understand where you’re coming from. That’s why I started using Pure for Men fiber supplements. There’s 4-5 brands out there specifically targeted to gay/bi men, but I’ve been happy with the Pure for Men product (and their wipes, soap, and cream 😋), so I’m just sticking with a good thing. 

• Like 1

I think there’s a compromise solution.  I’m often out and about prior to visiting a sex club/cruise bar, so can’t go through the full deep cleaning out process.  But I can and do use a bulb douche, and will find a public toilet where I can spend 20-30 minutes getting myself pretty clean.

Here’s the thing: 9 times out of 10 it works like a dream, and I can get fucked for hours and take multiple loads with no problem at all.  But there is that 10th time, where things might get a little messy at some point during the session.   Nothing major, but enough to send me back to the bathroom to ‘freshen up’.

So it really depends whether you can bear the awkwardness of that 10th time.  In an anon setting like a club or bar, most tops either don’t care that much or don’t even notice.  In a one-to-one session it might be a bit more embarrassing, but as so many others have pointed out, accidents do happen from time to time, and it’s just best to deal with it as and when.

Personally, I think life is too short to spend three hours cleaning out for a five minute fuck.  Much as I love fucking and much as I want to be as clean as possible, there are just better things to do with that time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I think there’s a compromise solution.  I’m often out and about prior to visiting a sex club/cruise bar, so I can’t go through the full deep cleaning out process.  But I can and do use a bulb douche, and will find a public toilet where I can spend 20-30 minutes getting myself pretty clean.

Here’s the thing: 9 times out of 10 it works like a dream, and I can get fucked for hours and take multiple loads with no problem at all.  But there is that 10th time, where things might get a little messy at some point during the session.   Nothing major, but enough to send me back to the bathroom to ‘freshen up’.

So it really depends whether you can bear the awkwardness of that 10th time.  In an anon setting like a club or bar, most tops either don’t care that much or don’t even notice.  In a one-to-one session it might be a bit more embarrassing, but as so many others have pointed out, accidents do happen from time to time, and it’s just best to deal with it as and when.

Personally, I think life is too short to spend three hours cleaning out for a five minute fuck.  Much as I love fucking and much as I want to be as clean as possible, there are just better things to do with that time.

Yeah, I can understand that. It's also kind of stressful when it takes that long to cleanout.

8 hours ago, immerhinein said:

Sometimes I also get this sad feeling of wasted time for endless cleanup before visiting sauna, darkroom or else for a fuck session and really little happens, mostly ending up with topping only (what's not bad btw). So I can understand that everybody who cares about this feels concerned or even a bit upset. Nevertheless I'll continue cleaning to feel comfortable myself.

I'm also astonished that often enough when lurking less unprepared through the local parks, I bet and will win somebody or even more guys are wanings to fuck and unload regardless of a little 'desaster' - have given up to think about it.

Tip: I carry wet wipes for this cases and have all the fun you can get!

[corrected typo]

I would like an equal balance of bottoming and topping, but there are times that everyone will assume I am just a top because I have a big dick. I really do hate that stigma because if I am going to take that long to clean out I just expected a lot more. Or in some cases, I just feel that most people are not into me for all sorts of reasons and that makes me a bit upset. 

I have Always tried to keep myself clean at all times. In my first ltr my very dominant man told me that when he wants pussy it needs to be ready. I have always been in the habit of cleaning out when I can. You can figure that a good cleaning will only last for about 4 or 5 hours anyway. I am a total bottom so I feel that it needs to be part of your daily routine. I have not had an experience where I cleaned and was not used. I think I may be frustrated but not because I cleaned. Because I was not used.

Yeah, in the long run, it's worth it to me.  my frustration is usually with guys who don't understand that a bottom has to clean out and what's involved. They're horny, contact me and want it now.  i have gotten a bottle of water when out and cleaned out in a public restroom, but going back and forth to the sink to refill can be a process lol.  i'm pretty careful and tend to do deep clean outs, but i dream of having a Top who doesn't care and would just breed me whenever He wants or needs. 

For me, the hardest part is not eating. Once i have prepped, i don't eat until i have been bred, and there's not always a guarantee of that. i went to a gay resort in November and was only able to get to suck up until the last day i was there, they had changed their venue so the way i usually get bred (anonymous walk in from guys outside the resort) wasn't available (outsiders had to pay to get on the premises). So i had to rely on guys staying at the hotel.  Didn't eat a lot that week.  However, the day before i left, one guy crushed me, i left my door open and He came in and bred me wonderfully, then told others, and they bred me, so it made it all worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, immerhinein said:

Sometimes I also get this sad feeling of wasted time for endless cleanup before visiting sauna, darkroom or else for a fuck session and really little happens, mostly ending up with topping only (what's not bad btw).

Some guys decide to start topping because of the work involved in having a clean hole to bottom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I prefered to be clean and I expect others to be too. Specialy at the sauna.  Accident happend and it.s frustrating when you take time to clean and it look like you did nothing...

I don't like the feel of my dirty hole and when I top I realy don't like the smell. 

It's a good feeling to feel clean and I do it sometime event when I know I won't get fuck.  

I respect guys who like to play that way...  It's not my thing. 

As for fiber. It's just good for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I do my best to clean myself out well.. I have a permanent shower attachment at home and carry a bulb when on the road.

Accidents happen... some guys lose their mind.... I have one buddy who has literally pulled my pants off in the kitchen and started to fuck me over the counter even when I have told him I haven't had time to clean thoroughly.  He doesn't mind if things get a little messy... in fact, he says the nastiness of it all turns him on a little.  

So - there are definitely both ends of the spectrum out there... but I personally prefer to be nice and clean.  I love ATM as well... I'm not into eating my top's dirty cock... but I love licking his ass juice/cum covered cock tho!

Different strokes...... etc etc...

• Upvote 2

For me, it's always worth it to be clean back there. I hate that sinking feeling of having an opportunity present itself and my hole is dirty. That hot guy whose stick you painted will probably never fuck you again. He might even tell people about it.

Being able to clean out fast - and thoroughly - is very important, but it starts long before planning a sex date or attending a sex party.  What is your diet like and what does your stool look like when you pass it? Do you drink enough water? Do you take fiber supplements? If you do, you can almost predict when your bowels will move and your stool will be bulkier, making clean up very easy. I can be ready in just minutes most of the time.

It probably frustrates bottoms when I say this, but you have to be strategic about what you eat and when you eat. That's just the facts. Can't go heavy on junk food or overly processed food and then be frustrated when your attempt to clean out is not going well. 

• Like 1