Breeding Zone Crushes

RawUK

• 3 months later...

There are of course a handful of boys on here I want to nail, such as; DannyBoyCMH, Jessyboy, BBJONNY, bottomguy69, and youngaidschaser, but as for my actual real crush of a very handsome pig here on BZ, no, I could not say. I'll continue to admire him from a distance. Maybe one day we'll meet. ✈️ ... 🌹👊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 6Cu6Mg6 said:

There are of course a handful of boys on here I want to nail, such as; DannyBoyCMH, Jessyboy, BBJONNY, bottomguy69, and youngaidschaser, but as for my actual real crush of a very handsome pig here on BZ, no, I could not say. I'll continue to admire him from a distance. Maybe one day we'll meet. ✈️ ... 🌹👊

Now there's a bit of mystery and class 🙂 

• Like 1

I have many crushes, but some of the profiles that make my cock and ass twitch are:

My biggest crush, StarBoy (holy fuck he’s hot!),

TopPigBB (a true pig AND a good guy),

BreedingCameraman, and

RawSmokePerv

(And yes, a big thank you to RawUK!)

Edited by PartyFFPig
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@bugRyanand I have been flirting back and forth for a while. We both admitted our cybercrush to each other, but I don't think we know that much about one another. That probably doesn't matter - it's all about fun and spreading it around and getting pervy. 

• Like 2

I’m new here, so I don’t know everyone yet! Am I allowed say RawTOP? Anyone with that level of piggy sexual energy has gotta be an amazing fuck!

11 minutes ago, satyricon1 said:

CuriousDallas - cute photo! and very active, even in CV time, apparently.  

Haha and on the complete opposite end of the spectrum, yes, he seems a cutie! Though since we’re both total bottoms it mightn’t be the most eventful hook up!

Edited by subBottomKink

• Moderators

I'm loving this thread! Thanks RawUK for starting it!

I crush on people here all the time, so there are many and I'm sure this list is not exhaustive. I will say that hair (facial or body) usually gets my interest, but the articulate gents are the ones I keep coming back to, more often than not.  So in no particular order...

RawTOP
josebarebear
1981virginia
Riverfk
constructionguy
DirtyLoadBear
CigarBear68
RandyCubby

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

...somehow posted that before I was done. Premature ejaculation?

Continuing in no particular order...

drscorpio
leatherpunk16
Pozguyinchi
Squidbtm
TopPigBB

...and dang it, I am absolutely positive there are a few I missed! I even remember where they are and important features... just not screen names. I am sure I would recognize them in a bathhouse dark room immediately. Oh wait, no, that's wishful thinking.

• Like 1