His name was Rodney

mjkuhl

Rod needed to leave, and reluctantly asked Jerry to take out the plug.  Jerry knew the lad was hooked.  It wouldn't be long and he would be under Jerry's total control.  Rod went home, went thru his routine and slept the sleep of the just, dreaming of more learning experiences under Jerry's tutelage.  Jerry didn't go to bed.  He started working on the booster for his remote control.  He would find a way to send Rod into spasms from a greater distance.  He would have Rod plugged at school, at work, and anywhere within range with a gentle vibration or a sudden boost.  Oh, Jerry knew he had one by the short hairs.  Hair,  that was something Rod was going to lose, body hair.  Jerry would get him to do it by steps.  His hairy legs and arms would be last.  "Oh, Jerry, you will totally control him.  You will make him beg for more and more.  But tomorrow, I'll concentrate on his big dick.  I'll make it so sore, that he'll have to want it caged for protection,"  The electric sound would go in and vibrate until Rod would cum violently.  Then Jerry would beat that big cock, first with dowels, ending with a leather tawse.  From what Jerry had seen, Rod will respond with an ever harder cock.  Tomorrow Jerry wouldn't regulate the flow of his urine.  He'd give it to Rod flull blast and see if the big jock could take it.  Oh, tomorrow was going to be a great day,  Jerry fell asleep dreaming of the fun he would have with Rod.  He might even phone a friend, or make Rod phone a friend with the electric sound vibrating his big hard cock.  He make it a speaker phone call.  Yes.  But now, sleep.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Rod called Jerry in the morning, early.  Right after his big drink of his own piss but he was whispering into the phone.  Jerry turned up the volume on his end.  He asked if he could come by Jerry's for a while after school and before work.  He'd do a short session at he gym.  Then could he come back after work.  Jerry played hard to get, saying,"Well, Rod, I don't know.  I have a few errands to run and some supplies to get."  Rod pleaded, and Jerry said, all right.  But, what do you have in mind.  Rod, embarrassed answered, "You know the kind of stuff.  The stuff that we do.  Please Jerry."  

Jerry told Rod that Rod better make it worth his while.  Rod said, "I don't have much money.  My folks bank it all."  Jerry answered, "Well, we'll work out another way for you to pay me back.  Rod was so exited.  His dick stayed hard.  He even opened his zipper driving to school and played with it.  When he got close to the parking lot, he zipped up.  He greeted his friends and excused himself to the restroom.  In the stall, Jerry pulled at his piss slit looking in thinking how it felt with the big "sound" in it.  He hoped against hope that Rod would stuff his cock full.  Rod thought his cock was growing it was so hard.  When the first bell rang , Rod headed out and to class, disguising the huge bulge in his pants with some books and folders.  He almost ran into a freshman and his books fell, the freshmen went down to pick them up.  He was on eye level with Rod's big hard on.  The kid flustered and handed Rod his books.  Rod hurried to class and sat down.  

The day was torture.  Any chance he got, he thought about Jerry and how Jerry would make him feel.  He hoped it would hurt real good.  He hope and hoped.  Lunch came and went.  Finally, the bell.  Jerry headed to the parking lot, jumped in the car.  He had his dick in his pants with his left hand around it.  It felt so good and hard.  He almost rubbed it against the zipper, but wanted it pristine for Jerry.  He wanted Jerry to do the hurting.  How could he tell him without saying it.  He'd think of something.  He grabbed his gym things and headed to the gym.  He worked thru his routine twice as fast as usual.  2 guys were watching him.  He didn't know them, but one said, "Take it easy, man.  You wear yourself out."  Rod laughed saying he only knew high gear.  

Rod didn't clean up.  He didn't change to street clothes.  He hurried to Jerry's place.  He'd have at least an hour before having to go to work, an hour with Jerry, an hour of Jerry doing those wonderful things to him.  He was so excited he broke into a run.

more is on the way

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

When Rod arrived at Jerry's place, he was pretty sweaty.  He knew he probably smelled and his dick stood at attention as he ran the door buzzer.  Rog opened the door wearing just lounge pants.  Jerry slept naked, but felt he should have something on when Rod arrived.  What Rod didn't know was that the sweating figure in front of him made Jerry even hornier.  He wanted to do all kinds of bad things to Rod.  He was beginning to understand that Rod wanted that too.  Jerry thought to himself, I need to set some rules for this guy.  Jerry motioned him in.  Strip, was the order that Jerry barked.  Rod did as fast as he could.  Shower was the next order.  Rod complied but Jerry didn't turn on the water.  He stepped out of his lounge pants and put his cock to Rod's waiting lips.  "Spill a drop and you will get no more!"  Jerry ordered.  He let flow and Jerry struggled.  It just kept coming.  Rod thought he might pass out.  When the flow ended, Rod had taken it all"

Lost 5 paragraphs, will post them as rewritten

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Rod thought it must be time for a shower, but Jerry led him into the bedroom.  The bed had a rubber sheets and the restraints on the four corners.  He followed Jerry's instructions to lie down.  Rod's dick was rock hard.  He almost prayed for Jerry to work on it.  Jerry secured Rod's arms and legs.  Rod's dick was so hurt, it was leaking, Jerry couldn't miss it.  Jerry produced his pouch of sounds.  Starting with the smallest he inserted it needing no lube on account of the flow of precum.  Slowly Jerry worked his way thru them all, but he noticed small tears around Jerry's urethra.  "Rod, what is this?  Jerry asked.  Jerry said he had been trying to look inside all day.  Rod was thrilled.  He knew what would happen the next visit, but back to the business at hand.  He produced a bulb shaped device with a stalk and wires coming from the stalk.  He inserted it in Rod's dick until only the wires protruded.  He then attached a couple of leads to his balls and his cock.  All were wired to Jerry's tens unit.  Jerry started slow.  Giving just a nice amount of current.  Rod moaned in pleasure.  He was about to ask for more when his body jolted.  Jerry had give him a big dose.  Rod breathed hard, panted for a while.  Jerry slowly increased the current until Rod could hear the buzz.  He left it there while he prepared his next job.

Rod moaned away.  Jerry returned with a clippers  He sculpted Rod's really thick bush into a small vee with a sweet trail leading up to his navel.  He shaved the hair from Rod's chest.  Rod would have been happy to let Jerry shave his entire body if the electric stimulation kept up.  He produced soap and blade and shaved all around his masterpiece.  Rod was nice a piece of art.  Jerry's art.  He never complained once.  Jerry made a mental note.  

Jerry abruptly turned off the tens unit.  Rod let out a gasp and almost asked Jerry to turn it back on, but kept quiet.  Jerry removed the electrics, and began edging Rod, bringing him close and denying him release.  Over and over again.  Rod would raise almost off the bed with desire, but Jerry would quit.  He told Rod if he were to cum before Jerry told him he could, Jerry would throw him out and new let him come back.  Finally, Jerry quit.  Rod said, "Please, Jerry!"   Jerry said, "I didn't tell you you could cum and to make sure you don't unless I tell you you can, I have this."  Jerry fitted the first ring around Rod's big balls.  Then the next ring and fastened them, then the cock cage, a plastic tube that made it impossible for Rod to touch himself.  All Rod asked was, "How do I piss"   Jerry answered, "Like a bitch, sitting down."  Rod didn't respond.

As Jerry pointed to the shower, Rod knew what to do.  Jerry gave the guy pine tar soap,  He said, "For your hair and your body."   The smell was strong.  Rod thought he would stink up the hardware store.  When Rod came out of the shower, He used a huge towel to dry his hair and a small one for his body.  His dick felt funny and the weight pulled the ring down on his balls.  He came into the bedroom and found Jerry with his camera phone.  Jerry took two pictures.  Rod didn't complain.  Jerry knew he had him.  Rod dressed, and Jerry ushered him out the door.  

Rod almost skipped to the hardware store.  When he went in, Mr Higgins said pine tar.  You have a skin problem, Rod.  Just a little rash, Mr Higgins, nothing to worry about.  Mr Higgins told him good night and Rod took over.  He waited on a few customers.  It was almost quitting time when Jerry appeared.  Rod turned the sign to closed, and they headed to the back room.  Jerry told Rod to piss.  Rod did.  Jerry then inserted a tube thru the cockcage and screwed it in, then the screw in plug.  Jerry said, "Rod you may take the plug out to piss in the morning.  Then screw it back in.  You won't piss again, until you are with me."  Rod presented the cage cock willingly.   "When will that "    Rod asked.  "After work tomorrow, "Jerry answered.

They parted.  Each went his own way.  Rod wondering how the cage would feel all night and all day.  If it hurt he might like it even more.  Jerry thinking that he had to get the cauterizing scalpel from the ambulance.  

More to come

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Rod woke with a start.  It was Wednesday morning.  He didn't work Wednesdays.  He worked out and went to church.  Oh no, how would he handle the situation.  All thru his morning routine, Rod thought of how he'd get to Jerry.  His piss tasted so good.  But he needed more.  Rod had to have it.  Jerry would give it, but how and where.  Drying after the shower wasn't easy.  The cage held water.  He used the hair dryer.  The heat felt good at first but the plastic heated up and then, oh, Rod's big dick tried to get hard.  Trapped in the cage there was no way.  He hoped it was dry enough not to leak.  He dressed had breakfast, took mom kiss, gave her a peck, Said he see dad at church and was off for school.  As soon as he was around the corner, he called Jerry saying he didn't work as it was Wednesday.  He went to church.  Jerry said, "Boy, rush thru your gym rountine and come straight here, no shower after gym.  Come in gym clothes."  Rod agreed.  Rod wanted him hot and ready.  Rod knew just what to do.

By the time school was out, Rod knew he had to piss, but he had orders, so he suffered.  It was hell going thru the gym routine with a totally full bladder, but he made it.  He grabbed his street clothes folded them carefully and put them in his gymbag.  On the way to Jerry's, he couldn't help it, he broke into a run.  When he reached Jerry's the door was adjar.  Rod let himself in, he called to Jerry.  Jerry said, "Lock the door and get your clothes off right there, I'm in the bedroom.  I want you bare-assed when you come in here.!"  Excited, Rod stripped his wet clothes off. 

When he stepped into the bedroom the setup was the same.  He said, "Jerry, I've go to piss and bad so bad."  Jerry took him to the bathroom and stood him in the shower tole him to kneel, With Jerry's cock in his mouth the flow started, Rod swallowed and swallowed.  He thought the flow would never stop.  When he thought he would pass out, the piss stopped.  Rod gasped for air.  Jerry said, "Now, unscrew the plug and let it flow, boy.  I hope it pools in the tub." Wait, Jerry plopped in the drain plug.  Rod would be kneeling in his own piss.  It was a new experience for the 18 year old.  After a very long time, Rod's bladder was empty.  

Jerry put a collar on Rod, a nice metal one and locked it in place with a padlock.  He used his phone to take 3 pictures, kneeling, standing, and with one leg on the tub side showing off the cage.  All Jerry said was, "Bed.  Assume the position."  Jerry didn't have to ask twice.  Rod waited as Jerry fastened the restraints.  Jerry produced two small pumps, played with Rod's nipples to get them to stand covered them with the pumps and pumped them up.  It was a strange feeling for Rod, but he liked it.  Then Jerry produced a little brown bottle.  He opened it, held it under Rod's nose one nostril at a time and told him to take four deep ones in each nostril.  Rod did.  Jerry removed the cockcage and Rod was disappointed.  He liked it.  Then Jerry produced a spray can of Lidocaine.  He sprayed Rod's cock, waited and sprayed it again.  He used a pin to prick the head.  No response.  Jerry examined the little tears around the piss slit carefully.  Out came the scalpel.  Rod was shocked the he wasn't afraid, not at all.  Jerry cut at both the long ends of the slit.  There was not blood since the blade cauterized as it cut.  He worked on both ends three times.  He reached in his bad and pulled out what looked like a small funnel.  He inserted it to keep the slits from healing together.  Now just a little tape.  Jerry pulled out his phone and took 3 more pictures.  Rod was smiling.  

Jerry looked at his boy, yes HIS BOY.  Rod now belonged to him.  He knew it.  He said, "Rod, this is going to hurt but you will thank me later."  He began squeezing Rod's balls.  After 5 minutes, he pulled out a leather tawse and gave the balls 10 slaps each.  He then produced some garden cord.  He wrapped one ball, then the other separating them.  He tied the cord off and singed the ends so the knot could not be untied.  Rod didn't complain.  He released all Rod's restraints.  Took off the metal collar, told Rod to shower.  He was to go to church like that.  What Rod didn't know was the water would cause the cord to shrink as it dried.  If his balls didn't hurt now, they really would be morning and Rod wouldn't get the rope off until after work.  

All thru church, Rod could feel the cord tighten.  It wasn't unpleasant.  Rod thought he liked it.  By morning those balls were pulled tight in the edge of the sacks.  Rod followed his usual routine being careful not to unseat the funnel.  He packed his gym clothes, grabbed his books and headed downstairs.  Breakfast was ready.  The usual breakfast.  The usual kisses and out the door for school  All day long those balls rubbed against the pants.  Rod knew or at least felt people could see them.  That made his cock hard.  He would have to go to the gym, shower, go to work, and go to Jerry's before there would be any change.  Another shower would mean the rope would shrink again.  Oh, well.  Being with Jerry was worth the aggravation.

More to cum, stay tuned.  Rod is going to be taking cock again, Jerry's and others

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

By afternoon, Rod's balls really hurt, but he took the car home, walked to the gym, Rushed thru his routine.  He decided not to shower.  He headed for Jerry's for at least an hour before work.  When he arrived, he knocked but another guy opened the door.  "You Rod,"  he asked.  Rod didn't know what to do and answered, "Yes."

Jerry appeared.  He was wearing his robe.  The guy was wearing only jeans shorts.  Jerry said, "Get in here, bitch, and let me check out those nuts." 

"Right here, Rod asked"

"Why not.  This is my friend Dom.  Dom Rod, Rod Dom.  Now get those clothes off bitch.  I want to check out the progress on those balls."  Rod was a little nervous but did as he was told.  To the shower, Rod.  Dom went with them.  Rod said, "I got a treat for you, Roddie baby, Dom and I been saving our piss for you all day.  I bragged on you, you won't let me down will you?""

Rad was taken aback, but he did as he was told.  First Jerry emptied his bladder, not slowing, Rod had to gulp to keep for letting any slip out.  Dom stepped up and Rod took that hose too.  Dom said, "Well trained, Jerr, good job on this one."

Rod felt so full.  He belched a few times excusing himself.  Dom laughed.  JeRrry said show, Dom that cock and those balls.  The balls were trapped and were not pink but dark red.  Dom produced a knife and cut the sisal cord.  He unraveled it slowly.  Rod couldn't decide whether having the cord on or taking it off hurt more.  When Dom looked at that little funnel, he looked at Jerry.  Jerry said, "First surgery complete, Dom. Successful, I'l say.  Pull it out Dom."  Dom did.  Rod moaned.  Dom said,  "it appears to be healed enough that it won't heal closed again.  Good work, Jerr."

Then Dom hit Rod square in the balls with his fist.  Rod almost fell over.  Jerry grabbed him to hold him up.  Dom then began slapping Rods' cock.  It hurt, but Rod's cock got rock hard.  Dom looked at Jerry and said, "bring me that bottle I brought."  Time was passing, Rod knew he had to be at work and said he would have to go soon.  Dom, opened the bottle pulled Rod's cock open and poured in a lot of red.  Rod's cock was on fire.  Then He told Rod to shower.  Jerry said, "You will come back after work for another hour."  

Rod said, "What will I tell my parents?"  Dom scoffed and said, "Bitch you'll think of something.  You are going to take my cock tonight."  

Rod went to work with a burning cock.  It stayed rock hard all night.  He was grateful to put the closed sing in the door and turn out the lights.  He was on his way to Jerry's.

More to cum

• Like 5