Eat your own load?

WildBreed

Guest Porthos

When jerking off I rarely eat my own cum...If I fuck a guy and I'm really into him I will eat my cum out of his ass....But my favorite is cumming in a guys mouth and having him snowball it back to me

Guest CuriousDallas
18 hours ago, workmyhole said:

Same here; I love the taste of cum, and right now with all of the social distancing, my own cum is the only jizz I'm getting.  So why waste it wiping my cum on a towel?

Fuck that social distancing BS...I’m still hooking up up with guys regardless but it’s getting harder to find guys online. Dallas announced a shelter in place thing that starts at midnight tonight so it’s gonna get even harder to hook up after today. With  school all online and now this I might as well move back home to the parents.

22 hours ago, WildBreed said:

Right, I get this sort of reaction a lot from other bottoms when I openly talk about me eating my own cum....Some people think it's gross.

After you've come, the sexual  impulse just vanishes off and you're left  with  your own mess to clean...I get that. 

But hey, a top that wants to snowball my own cum, that guy is a keeper. He can have me on my knees whenever he wants. 😄

No, can be as horny as fuck, still ain't eating my own cum. Not happening.

I have tried, seeing as another man's cum is fair game, but cannot do it.

I was forced years ago to eat my own cum.  It wasn't so bad. I actually liked doing it.  It was funny how reluctant I was to eat my own when I love to suck down others cum.  Away since then I enjoy cumming on my food and eating it flavored with my own cum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 3:17 PM, fetishlad said:

That's funny, I do exactly the same thing, but with little ice-popsicle moulds I got from Amazon. If only they knew what I was actually buying them for. Lol.

It takes a while to load up and sometimes I force myself to load it several times a day as I'm always so impatient for it to be full and ready for use. Considering we are now stuck inside due to Coronavirus, I think I might be using mine soon, but just with myself and a dildo. It's probably a great time to build up a good bank of frozen loads, ready for use when we are allowed back out.

The first few times I did it I felt like such a deviant, but I've come to embrace it so much more now and I have great fun being this piggy.

Mate. can u send me the amazon link for popsicle maker. 🙂 

On 3/23/2020 at 7:16 AM, CuriousDallas said:

Fuck that social distancing BS...I’m still hooking up up with guys regardless but it’s getting harder to find guys online. Dallas announced a shelter in place thing that starts at midnight tonight so it’s gonna get even harder to hook up after today. With  school all online and now this I might as well move back home to the parents.

Please stop putting others at risk. You do realize the more people like you who don’t follow the rules, the longer people die and ten million Americans are out of work, right? Don’t be a selfish fuck.

• Thanks 1

On 3/22/2020 at 4:27 PM, justsexnowatl said:

damn stud, wish we were in the same city to trade devil's dicks and flip fuck in gear!!  I know what you mean - it takes a long time to make a decent size tube, especially if I'm getting a lot of sex and not jacking as much.

One of the tubes I currently have is diluted with about half piss.  I did that on purpose to fill it up faster and experiment with the consistency - you can see the difference with the 100% pure cum tubes.  I assume it's gonna be a little runnier as it melts, but I haven't used that one yet.  So put your rubber sheets on the bed if you try it before I do lol

This is what I currently have in stock! Lol.

IMG_2232.JPG

Began eating my cum at about 11yrs old, as soon as I started shooting cum when I began masterbating. I love stroking a load out every now and then. Will always swallow my cum. I’ll swallow cum if I’ve been getting topped and stroke a lot out and shoot it across my abs and chest. I’ll lick it up and eat it. 

There was a time when I would never consider eating my own cum. Then I met my former Master and right from the start he made it plain that it wasn’t going to be a matter of choice. Every time he forced a load out of me, he would say, “Clean up the mess.”

Now I frequently eat my cum... just cleaning up. But there’s nothing hotter than a Top fucking cum out of me and then reaching around to make me lick my own fluid off his fingers.