How to be an ethical slut?

rawTOP

I totally feel for the fellow slut males on here. 2020 has been rough and will be my lowest partner count since high school. I have continued to have sex this year but at a far slower and lower rate. I have taken as masks on pants off approach to it. While It means I have to give up kissing, my need for being sodomized with cocks and fists and having my fat cock milked for seed is still able to be somewhat met. Sure, I haven't really been able to indulge in the kind of open group use I am used to. Nor have I been able to kiss guys while they are deep inside my fuck guts, but I am at least getting some sexual pleasure this way, which is better than none at all.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2020 at 12:50 PM, MuscledHorse said:

Sure, I haven't really been able to indulge in the kind of open group use I am used to.

Yeah. I really miss being gang fucked. And fucked in the open in the sauna with everyone watching. I’ve had a couple of groups this year when our covid numbers were low enough, but nothing like what I usually do. Haven’t been to the sauna in 18 months (I took a break from it for other reasons before the pandemic started).

2021 is going to be the year of the pig though 🐷  

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Yeah. I really miss being gang fucked. And fucked in the open in the sauna with everyone watching. I’ve had a couple of groups this year when our covid numbers were low enough, but nothing like what I usually do. Haven’t been to the sauna in 18 months (I took a break from it for other reasons before the pandemic started).

That it is. Soon as the holidays are done my ass will be in the local bathhouse, which is hosting a leather pup night on Wednesdays (I am a leather pup and my pup *and furry) name is Canyon--I'm sure you can guess why). Like you, I miss the open casual promiscuous sex where I am getting used with piles of cocks and fists and guys are watching me with the same rapt attention they give a circus sideshow freak doing stuff with his body that doesn't seem possible. I have used my huge toys nearly everyday this year--I do normally anyways--but they have been used multiple ties a day on many of the days. I have kept up my heightened sexual endurance for size and use so i am ready to hit the sex venues as soon as we get into January. As soon as I can get the vaccine i will be doing that as well and then you can bet my legs will be getting spread mutiple times everyday.

On 12/17/2020 at 11:18 PM, subBottomKink said:

That made me laugh - I sure HOPE so, because there must be an overload of pent up frustrations by now. 

Depending on how the next few months ago with what is going on with the world in general we could either see a partial return to how life was in 2019, OR, tiers and lockdowns globally will become much more harsher compared to 2020. In my housebound status I am watching worldwide events unfold like a hawk. 

A lot of us have hopes pinned on vaccinations in order for cruising venues and clubs on the scene opening up again. 

In the UK they're estimating people in my group (mid 40's) won't get access to the vaccine until June-September 2021. And that's if everything goes to plan.

[think before following links] https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/vaccine-queue-uk

When I enquired at my doctor's office about their plans, they said they're not planning to do vaccinations as they don't have the manpower. 

So, I'm not holding my breath for any kind of normality based on vaccinations soon... 

3 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

A lot of us have hopes pinned on vaccinations in order for cruising venues and clubs on the scene opening up again. 

In the UK they're estimating people in my group (mid 40's) won't get access to the vaccine until June-September 2021. And that's if everything goes to plan.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/vaccine-queue-uk

When I enquired at my doctor's office about their plans, they said they're not planning to do vaccinations as they don't have the manpower. 

So, I'm not holding my breath for any kind of normality based on vaccinations soon... 

I’m due May-June, but the Oxford vaccine, due to be approved next week, may be the real game changer in the UK. 

• 2 weeks later...

Because there's no data available on how long one is immune after taking the vaccine, I'm not sure how to calculate risks post-vaccination. Are we safe for 6 months? A year? It seems like those romps in the darkroom at Bull in Berlin where I'm taking raw dick all night long may be over. I'll risk an occasional STI but not sure I want that STI-Corona combo. But then again, it's likely that proof of a negative test or vaccination is going to be required to travel in a year's time. If the scientists determine that vaccinated people can still be carriers, darkrooms are not going to open again until we have something close to herd immunity.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 12:46 PM, bbzh said:

Because there's no data available on how long one is immune after taking the vaccine, I'm not sure how to calculate risks post-vaccination. Are we safe for 6 months? A year? It seems like those romps in the darkroom at Bull in Berlin where I'm taking raw dick all night long may be over. I'll risk an occasional STI but not sure I want that STI-Corona combo. But then again, it's likely that proof of a negative test or vaccination is going to be required to travel in a year's time. If the scientists determine that vaccinated people can still be carriers, darkrooms are not going to open again until we have something close to herd immunity.

as time goes by we will have an ever increasing pool of data.  Won't be doing dark room soon, but over the next 6 months or so, we will know more about how long the antibodies are going to be active.  As to darkrooms being open, clubs are starting to open up around the country.  Where sex is concerned many people don't care.  They just want the action and don't think it's going to happen to them.

I just had my second shot of the vaccine.  Have no immediate plans on letting my slut side out completely.  I"ve done a couple Anon scenes with a hood but No groups and no come on come all scenes.  But sometime over the next 6 months, probably this summer, I'm probably going to start looking again.

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2020 at 5:36 PM, wow4761 said:

Sorry not sorry. I have NOT stopped hooking up during this COVID pandemic. 

I’m on PrEP, discontinued kissing, and only fuck or get fucked doggy style with masks on. 

The way I look at it is each person needs to assess risk. I’m single, live alone, and don’t interact with family or other older, high risk for COVID folks. 

It’s not my responsibility to ask about the dudes I’m hooking up with. And I’ve still done groups. 

It's great to see someone being honest about this. I've the same, Over the last year, I've been in both the US/UK so been thru several lockdowns/stay-at-home orders and to be honest I continued hooking-up during all of them.

Obviously some guys have been avoiding casual sex, but in my experience, FAR more a still meeting than admit to it. And that includes groups - not sure about you, but where I've been living plenty of guys were still into groups.

Edited by MusclePig
  • Like 2

I was just talking about this offline with some buddies. Likewise, my 2020 numbers were dismally low (by my standards) and haven't been this low since high school. I did manage to get a lot of loads by most standards because I went to MAL back in January (my last big event before lockdowns stared in the US).  I pretty much did nothing , then break down and get a few loads, then nothing, then break down again.  Always one on one, mostly outdoors or in booths.  I plan on getting back to my normal, after I've ben vaccinated and when I feel enough others have.  I'll get back into my usual practice of being regularly tested and getting treated if I pick anything up.  It's one of the hazards of taking raw cock and I'm cool with that. 

• 3 weeks later...

I get my second vaccination in exactly six hours. [Checks clock] Yep. Six hours. Coutin’ em’ down. I last walked out of a bathhouse with my ass full one year and ten days ago. I’m giving it three weeks to kick in and then the dry spell is going to break. Enough already.

• Piggy 1