Question for Bottom guys

The sensation of his cockhead rubbing over your tight hole. The insistent pressure as he gets more serious. The last resistance from my hole leaving with a moan as I push out while he pushes in. The exquisite pleasure as his hot hard shaft penetrates my hole  and enters my ass chute. The fullness of total penetration, the happiness of total submission to another man. Then the fucking... feeling his hardness stretching my anus, sliding in and out of my lubed ass chute as his cock stretches me deeper and deeper. The heat increasing between us as my ass is used for his pleasure, getting more and more receptive to his lustful energy, feeling it up my back, in the back of my brain every time he thrusts over my prostate, filling my ass with heat.  The feeling of my hole singing with each thrust as it stretches wide and stays wide and receptive. Not just the physical sensations, but the mental sensations too, the submission running through my mind, knowing I have let another man insert his cock into my body, And finally the moment of truth, the moment he ejaculates into my willing, receptive ass, giving me his seed into me, the sensation of all his heat, hormones and DNA seeping into me....

mmmmmm, fuck, I need to get fucked!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest VBchaser

My very first time was an adjustment and it started uncomfortable but once I tapped into my fantasy, it became pleasurable. However the very next time he jabbed in me without any lube and injured me to the point I hurt for 2 months. I want more of the first but I have been fearful of the second and I hate feeling that way. 

It's a roller-coaster but completely pleasure filled. Feeling the cock at my hole, probing, the pressure as it starts to open me up, that moment when you get that initial pain, thinking you want to stop but knowing there's nothing you can do. And then it slides in...feels so good. And then finally bottoming out, just heaven, knowing you've taken it all inside you. 

The best I ever had was with my guy. He bottomed out, the pain was unreal and then suddenly I grabbed his hips and pulled him into me more. Just lost in the moment. I didn't want his cock to leave my hole and he came so, so deep inside me 🤤 

Actually talk about it here in my little blog: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 10:38 PM, bihairy said:

Question for bottoms:

As a top, I am sometimes asked how an ass feels and if I can describe what it feels like when I am sliding in and out.  I have explained that it feels like I am fucking silk.  It is warm and moist and feels so good. I love when there is a sloppy hole but even when not already loaded it feels so silky good.

What does a cock feel like when it is going in and out? When I fuck, I love when I hit  a guys prostate.  Or when he squeezes my cock with his ass muscles.  Can you tell me what it feels like? I know it's good of course but try to describe if you can.  Thanks

great description. thats hot guys often describe my fuckhole, specially when its loaded with cum. I have heard the term "hot wet silk glove" used to describe my sluthole many times. for me as a cumdump, it all depends on the cock as there are so many different kinds. I prefer thee really big, long, thick, meaty cocks. the really big meaty cocks are filling, stretch my pussy a bit and go deep enough to easily tap my prostate, plus I know I'm getting their load deep in me. plus its great to show off how easily I can take a really huge cock. the smaller ones are to hard and bony feeling and tend to poke you in the sides of your fuckhole,(specially if curved or bent) plus just not filling enough for a sloppy hole like mine. the big ones take longer to get hard and longer to cum so depending how many other guys are waiting to fuck me, the huge ones have a drawback. specially BBC cause black guys tend to think its impressive to fuck for too long. in a gangbang situation I actually like to take a few of the biggest ones early cause then the rest are easy and the average size cocks that cum in me efficiently and get my load count up. plus its hot to have a guy with a slim cock follow a few really big ones cause. the fact that I can barely feel it makes me feel like a slut and they usually cum fast. funny enough though, you don't need a big cock for a good prostate tap. its about how they fuck you. I have had guys with small dicks fuck my load out of me and guys with over 10 inches do nothing. as for how good it feels when a bottom cums and his hole spasms around your cock, thats how good some guys cocks (thick ones) feel when they cum in us. also some guys shoot so much cum and so hard that we can feel it shoot into our holes. I LOVE feeling a guy fire a hot load in me. plus I have always thought pos loads feel hotter. Taking cocks bareback feels amazing and taking loads makes whores like me feel like we are doing our duty and serving my purpose as a community cumdumpster. thats why faggots like me are so willing to take literally any males load.imafuckhol.jpg.f21ad62e9bfe1efb38b097f417e0d6e9.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

• Like 2