Sub/Sissy/Bottoms - Sexy after 50?

On 11/4/2020 at 4:03 PM, Bttm2go said:

I find the older I get, the more sex I have. So for me age is in your mind. I play with guys from 20’s to 80’s. Being so open presents many opportunities. 

I think that's the key. Not saying just because you get older you should have no standards, but from my experience a lot of older gay men get bitter because they run after 18-21 crowed and they constantly get rejected or used as a sugar Daddy or worse. Then ask why don't you try men closer to your age. Then they always say they aren't attracted to them. They completely miss their own hypocrisy. Learning to appreciate all ages and vetting on share interest and kink works better.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for all the replies. I feel like keeping fit and well-groomed is all the more important, and I’m going to take as much cum piss and cock as I can possibly handle. I also am attracted to all 18-100 ages.

C1C87C05-49F2-4F42-A657-F6BADE678192.jpeg

• Moderators

I'm a chubby, 57-year-old bottom. I got fucked by a super hot 24-year-old Sunday. I had to put off a hot 19-year-old Tuesday because I was swamped at work and couldn't sneak in a quickie. I get hit up by young chubby chasers all the time. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that the older I get the more I have found myself to be the sub I was always meant to be and get fucked and fisted more now than ever. I guess as I get older the more I give into my urge to take bb. 

I didn’t even take my first cock until I was 37. I’ve been trying to make up for lost time ever since, and I think I’ve probably caught up with what would have been an average sex life started in the 20s. (Not necessarily a sex life started in my 20s, mind you - if I’d found cock then, God knows how many thousand men would have fucked me by now...)

I feared that my clock was ticking, and that when the big Five-Oh ticked over, that would be it - Sex Death.

I’ll be 54 next month. When I was 52 I was fucked 182 times. When I was 53 I was fucked 146 times. This year, obviously, has sucked, but what little cunting I have had has been hands-down some of the most superior fucksmithing I have ever experienced.

As said above, the key is to be open to opportunity. Men are everywhere, and their need for release is a bottomless well. There is so much more to sex than what is visual - don’t let the visual limit you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 10:29 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

One thing this site has taught me is that there’s someone for everyone, and age isn’t necessarily a determining factor when it comes to how much sex you’re getting.

Mainstream gay culture will have you believe that getting sex isn’t that easy unless you’re a twink bottom aged 18-23, or a hung muscular top aged 25-32.

Real life just isn’t like that.  I’m a bottom approaching my half century, and get more sex now than I ever did in my 20’s and 30’s (or at least I did, till COVID showed up).

I agree. 43 here and get fucked more now than ever before.  I have 4 guys 18-22 that fuck and breed me regularly.  One just came by this morning and bred me. Since downloading a counter app Oct 25 I have taken 39 anon loads and swallowed 1. I think the younger guys like older guys in a sense that they can remain closeted from their friends and the older guys know how to fuck both as bottoms and tops. Plus when they find a good hookup/fwb it makes it easy and less of a hassle. The three guys that bred me four times lastnight were 41, 27 and 21.

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Like 1

We all have our preferences but the older guys who blame their loneliness on age were probably the same guys in their 20s who only focused on age.  I'm still playing/coaching hockey, lifting at 53 like I always have.  Only difference is the recovery.  If a guy looks at my age and rejects me, fuck em.  I've met some incredibly jacked handsome 20/30 something studs who have been self-absorbed and boring as hell in bed.   Give me a man, any age who is comfortable in their skin, confident in their direction and knows how to let loose.   

I learned to have sex with people over 45 when I started visiting the sauna or the clubs, before that I only thought about young people my age. Sex with someone older is usually more passionate, but it also has some cons, such as the smell (some are perfumed more than necessary) or their desire to fall in love at first sight. On the other hand, they are more morbid and open-minded when it comes to experimenting, I really like that. I have also fucked sissy asses over 50 years old, even fisting, and they love my treatment.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/7/2020 at 7:59 AM, drscorpio said:

I'm a chubby, 57-year-old bottom. I got fucked by a super hot 24-year-old Sunday. I had to put off a hot 19-year-old Tuesday because I was swamped at work and couldn't sneak in a quickie. I get hit up by young chubby chasers all the time. 

That’s because you are sexy

• Moderators
11 hours ago, bigbootybottom4u said:

That’s because you are sexy

Thank you, sweetie! 

If you are an older, chubby bottom, please go sign up for the hookup site Bigger City. It is full of hot young tops who are into older, heavy men. I met my new bf there, but only after being hit on daily by young, hot guys. 

• Like 1