Brian's Senior Year

On 11/30/2021 at 5:39 AM, timmy7x said:

Sorry that took so long everyone; I've had a lot going on in life, but Brian's story is definitely not done. I'll try to get part 2 to you much faster than part 1, especially since part 1 is so... wholesome, haha.

Sometimes wholesome is needed to advance the story line in a believable way.

But - I'm sure you have plenty of unwholesome poz sluttiness ahead!  :)

Great stuff, continue on!

Edited by poztwinksrhot

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2021 at 10:13 PM, timmy7x said:

Chapter 5 - The Hook Up

Brian had never shivered like this before. Sure, growing up in a skinny kid in New England, he was used to feeling cold in the winter. But it wasn’t the cold making his teeth chatter as he drove his crappy old Grand Cherokee down a perfectly normal suburban side street at 1am. He was nervous. Probably excited too, but mostly nervous. He couldn’t believe he was actually doing this. He couldn’t believe he was actually going to get fucked, especially by Adam, the hot older poz guy he met in a chat room. But nonetheless, he brought his Jeep to a stop outside the address Adam had sent, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

He hesitated a bit as he moved to get out of the car. He could literally feel his body shaking. “I don’t know if I should do this” ran through his head on repeat. He knew he wanted to, but he had always been a straight-laced kid who never got in to trouble. This, this was trouble. He wasn’t used to being in this situation. But tonight, he was horny out of his mind and still a little bit depressed by his bad day, so he slid out the drivers seat, locked the car, and walked up to the front door.

He rang the doorbell and his heart stopped. He felt like he wanted to run away, but he didn’t. Soon enough, the door opened to a smiling Adam, grinning ear to ear as he took in this tight little twink standing on his front porch. “Hi Brian” he said cheerfully. Brian froze for a second, and his voice cracked a bit as he replied “Hi, Adam?”. Adam laughed and said “yeah, that’s me, ready to come inside?”. Without saying anything else, Brian walked through the treshold in to Adam’s living room.

There was nothing abnormal about Adam’s house. It was just about the most typical suburban living room and kitchen he’d seen in a while, everything was neat and tidy, nothing out of place. All the lights were on, the TV was muted but he could see it was tuned to Colbert, and there was a bottle of Absolut adorning the kitchen island along with two glasses. Brian didn’t know where to go. Was he supposed to sit down or wait to be instructed?

Adam closed the door and could tell how nervous Brian was, and it made the scene even more exciting for him. Adam had had men over plenty of times, and even a few younger guys, but never anyone like Brian. He’d never had a virgin, a high schooler, or anyone so slim and sexy before. He was a leg guy, and he marveled at Brian’s calfs as he walked past, not so skinny they could be mistaken for table legs, but rather thin and defined, showing his muscles working with every step. The back of his shirt pierced by shoulder blades as he stood upright in a way that either muscle or fat wouldn’t have allowed. His brown hair flipping out over his ears. His cross country-built ass nicely filling out his shorts, just big enough to stop him from being mistaken for a lamp post.

Adam knew he was still at risk of scaring Brian away, so he decided to get right to making the young twink feel sexy and comfortable. He walked up behing him and placed his hands on Brian’s upper arms, giving him a little squeeze, leaning his body in close but not touching, and whispering in his ear “You are beautiful”.

With that Brian’s cock jumped and his heart fluttered. He was being touched by a gay man and told he was beautiful, and it made him feel amazing. He lifted his right hand up and placed it on Adam’s, still grasping his bicep, and turned his head to the side and replied “I’m so ready for this”.

Adam took Brian’s hand and brought him over to the couch, pulling him down with him as he fell into sitting position. He put his knee up on the couch and turned to look at the young man next to him “Thanks for coming Brian, I wasn’t sure you would.”

“I wasn’t sure I would either. I still can’t believe I’m here. God, I’m sorry, I must seem like a…”

“Stop it, you’re nervous, that’s okay, but you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t want this.”

With that, he leaned in and put his hands on either side of Brian’s face, his thumbs stroking Brian’s thin cheeks, and pulled him in to a kiss.

Brian was stunned still. This was his first kiss, and it was a 52 year old man, not a teenage girl. He closed his eyes and instinctively kissed back. He wasn’t sure he was doing it right, but Adam wasn’t correcting him, and soon enough the two of them were making out passionately on the couch.

Adam pulled back and looked into Brian’seyes with a look that was saying unmistakably “how’d you like that?” Brian said quietly “that was amazing”. “Are you ready?”, Adam replied, and Brian shook his head as his eyes widened and a smile started to finally make it’s way across his face, his nerves quickly being turned into excitement and lust.

Adam swooped one arm under Brian’s upper legs and put the other around his back and scooped him up off the couch. This wasn’t hard, as Adam probably had 80 pounds on him, and way more muscle. Brian’s eyes remained wide open but he didn’t say a word as Adam carried him out of the living room, down the hall, and into his bedroom. He sat Brian down on the side of bed and bent down at the knees, beginning to feel the boy up. He raised one hand, sliding it under Brian’s shirt and felt his soft, smooth stomach and chest, and with the other wrapped his hand around Brian’s calf, feeling his strong legs and working his way up under his shorts. He could only find a rare trace of fat on this boy, and while his muscles were small, they were hard and noticeable. Adam’s cock quickly swelled in his pants as he was getting turned on by Brian’s youth and still growing body, not to mention his innocence.

Adam stood up as Brian reclined back on the bed, arms up, enjoying being felt all over. He felt like he was being worshipped; nobody had ever touched him like this before. Adam took his shirt and started pulling up, and Brian put his arms up and allowed himself to be undressed. With his shirt off, Adam got a good look at Brian’s thin pale white body and let out an instinctual “mmm”, which made Brian smile. Next, Adam unbuckled Brian’s belt and undid the clasp of his shorts. As he started pulling down the zipper, he could make out the outline of the teenager’s cock swelling underneath, and he couldn’t wait to see it for himself. He curled his fingers under the waistband of Brian’s shorts and boxers and pulled them down, releasing Brian’s swelling 7.5in cock, just as he had promised. It was still getting hard, but Adam could see it growing before him. Brian shuttered noticeably as Adam picked up his cock from where it had come to rest on his upper leg and held it in his hand for a moment, giving it the slightest jerk. Brian had never felt anyone touch his cock before, and it was blowing his mind. He was sure the rest of the night was going to be fucking amazing. Without warning, Adam’s mouth was on Brian’s cock. Brian threw his head back and moaned as his dick experienced it’s first blowjob.

The sucking didn’t last for too long, as Adam was restless to get to the main event, but he had succeeded in calming Brian down and driving his lust through the roof. There was no turning back for the eighteen year old now. He had let Adam blow him, and he wasn’t going to leave without getting fucked. Adam stood up and picked up Brian’s legs, removing his socks and sneakers, and sliding his shorts and boxers down and off. He stood back and marveled at the naked twink sitting on the edge of his bed. “Damn, you are sexy boy.” Brian beamed at the compliment, and instinctively grabbed his cock and started jerking a bit, getting off on being adored.

“Alright, your turn”, Adam ordered.

Brian didn’t need more explanation than that. He got off the bed and dropped to his knees, unzipped Adam’s jeans, and took the man’s cock in his hand, feeling just the second dick of his life. He paused a moment as he stared at the beauty of it and held it in his hand. Adam ran his hands through Brian’s hair and gently guided the boy’s mouth towards his cock, and that was enough of a push to get Brian to open his mouth and take it in. He wasn’t a great cocksucker yet, as Adam had expected, but something about the inexperienced sucking he was getting served to turn him on even more. He peeled his shirt off as his cock grew rock hard in Brian’s mouth, and as Brian went to pull off when it grew larger than he thought he could handle, Adam pushed his head back on to his tool, causing Brian to cough and gag. Some guys would have thrown a fit, but when Brian just went back to work, he was inadvertently letting Adam know how much he could push him.

Adam reached down and pulled Brian up by his armpits, put his arms around him, grabbing his bony back and perky ass, and pulling him in for a kiss. He felt the small teen all over his back, arms, feeling his hair, and moving around to feel up his smooth stomach and chest once more. As their mouths parted, Adam directed Brian “Alright, get in bed bud”. He swiftly removed what was left of his clothes as Brian hopped up on the bed and asked “uh, how?”. “Just lay down on your back baby.”

Brian sprawled out on the queen bed, head on Adam’s pillows like he could be going to sleep, his hard cock standing at attention. Adam crawled in to bed and on top of Brian. “Are you ready?”

“God, yes”

“Tell me what you want”

“Fuck me. Take my virginity. Please!”

“And…”

“…I want your poz dick Adam”

“That’s right boy, it’s time.”

Adam grabbed a bottle of lube off the nightstand and lathered some on his cock before picking up Brian’s legs, placing them on his shoulders, and exposing his hole. Rubbing the lube in to Brian’s smooth ass made him shudder again, feeling that this was really it.

Now, a lot of guys would have fingered the virgin hole, or ate it out, but Brian hadn’t asked him to, so Adam decided that he was going to skip all of that. It might hurt more, but he knew he had him, and he knew that making it hurt would only help Brian receive his virginity gift.

After finishing up with the lube, Adam let Brian’s legs off his shoulders and scooted up close to the boy’s ass. Brian wrapped his legs around Adam’s body and stared at him, heart pounding, puppy dog eyes glistening, waiting. Adam lined up his cockhead with Brian’s hole and asked “Are you ready Brian?”

“Fuck me”

Brian wiggled his ass a bit, and Adam didn’t need any more invitation. He pushed his hard 8 inch cock against Brian’s never-before-opened hole, which put up a good fight, but Adam just kept up his slow but steady thrust and began to open Brian up. He gave it some force and broke open Brian’s hole, sliding his cockhead in as Brian almost screamed in a mix of pain and ecstasy. That didn’t dissuade Adam at all, as he continued to push in, opening up Brian’s hole by force as he got his cock deeper in deeper inside the eighteen year old’s body. “It hurts” Brian whimpered. Adam didn’t offer to stop, only letting the boy know that “I know, but it’ll feel good once you get used to it.” Adam kept pushing in until he had fully popped Brian’s cherry and eventually had his full 8 inches inside the virgin hole, as tight as anything his cock had ever been in.

He stayed still for a moment, giving the twink a quick chance to catch his breath and for his ass to adjust to his cock. Brian’s whole body felt strained as he grasped the bedsheets and prayed for it to start feeling good. But despite the pain, he had never been more turned on, and more proud of himself. He was doing it, he was using his body, he was getting fucked. It hurt, but he was so into it he didn’t care.

Then, he felt Adam begin to slide his cock back out, almost all the way, before he quickly thrust back in balls deep. Brian yelped and cried out as the real fucking began. Adam wasted no time transitioning into pounding this boy hard, sliding out and slamming back in, slowly at first before picking up the pace considerably. Slowly but surely, Brian’s pain began to subside a bit, allowing him a mix of pleasure and pressure that drove him wild. He grabbed his cock and began jerking hurriedly, before Adam grabbed his arm and pinned it to the bed beside him. “Wouldn’t want you blowing that load yet boy”.

Adam shifted around as he continued to destroy his ass. He held Brian from underneath, then placed one arm on his abdoment, which hurt him but he didn’t say anything, and later even placed his hands around the boy’s thin neck at one point. Adam was really getting into it and the forces of his thrusts sent his headboard slamming in to the wall. Brian was thankful he was at Adam’s house, cause he felt like the whole neighborhood could probably hear what was happening in that bedroom. Brian couldn’t believe Adam lasted so long, as he knew he probably would have cum almost instantly. But Adam was relentless pounding his twink ass for what seemed like hours, and he was loving it.

Eventually Adam slowed down a bit and bent down to kiss Brian and bring their bodies closer together as he continued to fuck him. Then, broke away and looked down at the 18 year old bottom in his bed with a big grin, and said “There’s something I didn’t mention… I’m not on meds.”

Brian wasn’t 100% sure what that meant, but he froze for a second in between grunts nontheless.

“You were right when you said it would be unlikely that you’d get charged if I were on meds, but I’m not, and my load is going to be toxic as all hell. And given how much I’ve torn up your ass, you’re going to leave here a little poz boy”

“What, no!!!”

Brian reacted on instinct and tried pushing Adam off of him, but it was no use.

“Haha, you think I would’ve told you that if I was going to let you stop now?”

“Please, don’t cum in me.”

“I thought you wanted my poz cum.”

“I did but you fucking didn’t tell me I’d catch it you fucker!”

“Come on boy, you know you want it”.

Adam didn’t stop pounding Brian’s ass through all of this, even starting to slam harder again. Brian felt like he was about to cry in anger and confusion, and it took everything he had to stop himself. He tried squirming away, pushing Adam off, but nothing was going to work, and he knew it. He was going to be taking Adam’s toxic seed whether he liked it or not.

“That’s right Brian, I’m going to poz you. I’ve been wrecking your tight virgin hole with my big cock and as soon as I blow my load my toxic cum is going to fill you up and get in your blood stream, and then, well you know what happens then.”

“FUCK YOU!!”, Brian cried.

“Maybe later boy” Adam chuckled, “come on, you know you want my poz cum. Tell me you want it baby. Tell me you want me to poz you. I know you do. You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t. Tell me Brian!”

Brian hesitated, looking Adam in the eyes with scorn for a moment before relenting and exhaling “Poz me.”

“YESS thats what I want to hear” Adam’s thrusting hit its peak as he felt his power trip escalating. Brian couldn’t deny it any more- he was scared, but he was so turned on. He wasn’t even mad at Adam in that moment. He was right, he had put himself in this position and he had read enough storied about just this and blew giant loads to all of them. On some level, he wanted this, and he decided in a split second to let that desire drive him.

“Fine fucking do it fucking poz me” Brian whimpered, “just fucking destroy my ass and make me a dirty 18 year old poz whore, fucking do it!”

That was enough to push Adam over the edge. He was ready to change this boy forever. He propped himself up with his left arm and wrapped his right arm around Brian’s upper body, pulling him in closer, looking him in the eye as he said “here it comes!”.

With that, Brian could feel Adam’s body shudder this time as he exploded his pent up load of toxic cum in the high schooler’s no longer virgin ass. Brian could feel the ropes of cum bursting in to him as Adam growled, his entire body pushing against Brian’s lean frame to get his cum as deep in the boy’s hole as possible. Brian grabbed his cock and barely needed to jerk it twice before he exploded his own load all over himself.

Adam collapsed on top of Brian, feeling his cum in between them. He held his cock inside his hole, not wanting any to leak out before it had to. Brian lay motionless, processing what had just happened to him. After a few moments of silence, Brian wrapped his arms and legs around Adam, pulling himself back on to his cock as much as possible, and whispered into Adam’s ear “thank you.”

Beautiful 

• Thanks 1

i found your story today and read it in its entirety and its AMAZING!!  Like the others have said, I  would love some more! It Is both a very sensitive caring story, as well as VERY HORNY! A difficult blend to get just right but you have succeeded really well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 15 - Prom, Part 2

By the time the clock struck midnight, it was official- prom was a resounding success. Almost every one of Brian and Jake’s friends were incredibly supportive. If anyone had any negative feelings about their friends coming out, they kept it to themselves. Both boys were basking in the glow of living their true selves, and being able to do it with each other made it all the better. Brian even managed to get used to the various “nice catch” compliments he was getting all night; which of course he wholeheartedly agreed with.

As prom was winding down, Brian was ready to proclaim it the best night of his life. As he walked out of the event venue, tie now loose around his neck, holding his jacket in one hand, his boyfriend’s hand in the other, he was thinking about how he would always remember this night. Coming out, being with Jake- he didn’t think it could get any better.

Jake had already taken initiative and ordered an Uber as the entire senior class was busy getting kicked out of the restaurant. It must have been waiting nearby, as it was already outside when they got out to the parking lot. They said goodbye to their friends before climbing in the back seat, never letting go of the other’s hand.

As the car left the party to take the boys home, Brian spoke up.

“I’m pretty sure that was perfect.”

“Yeah” Jake replied, before taking a big breath as he reviewed his night and realized just how happy he was. “Thank you, for making this happen.”

The two locked eyes.

“Thank you for being the most amazing, forgiving, and, not to mention, smoking hot boyfriend a guy could ask for” Brian replied, before leaning in to give Jake a kiss. Feeling rather exhausted, he put his head against Jake’s shoulder, his hand on Jake’s upper leg, and snuggled up while taking his own deep breath. He wasn’t ready to sleep, but he closed his eyes, just for a moment, to soak in this feeling.

As Brian laid up against Jake’s muscular wrestler body, he thought he could feel him shaking. Brian opened his eyes, sat up a bit, and asked “Are you cold?”

Jake laughed “No, why?”

“You felt like you were shaking.”

“Maybe, but it’s not because I’m cold.”

Jake had a smirk on his face, which precipitated a confused look on Brian’s, who then realized his eyes had been closed for a few minutes at least. As he looked out of the car, he noticed they weren’t headed in the direction of his house.

“Where are we going?” Brian asked.

“Nowhere special, but some place private” Jake responded softly, trying to keep his cool. Brian just shot him a confused look; one that Jake could barely make out against the dim glow of streetlights shining into the car. “You’ll see” he said.

“Uh, is this the place?” The Uber driver seemed a little surprised to be bringing two high school boys from prom to a “budget” motel.

“Yup, thanks” Jake responded, bounding quickly out the door of the car, basically pulling Brian out along with him.

“A motel?” Brian asked.

Jake didn’t respond. He just kept walking, quicker than normal, down the straight line of motel rooms. Brian could tell he was nervous. Jake dug into his pockets and pulled out a key attached to a big plastic tag. Finally, the pair got to the door of the last room at the motel. Jake inserted the key, opened the door, and gave Brian a quick glance- a mixture of nerves and lust.

As soon as Brian rounded the corner into the room, Jake pulled him close, and the two high schoolers released all of the nervous energy that had kept them tightly wound-up all night into the most passionate make out session they had had to date. Brian pushed Jake backwards onto the motel bed as they kissed, and crawled on top of him, never breaking the connection until he finally said “Tonight was amazing”.

Jake reached up and ran his hand through his boyfriend’s brown hair. “Yes, it was. And it’s not over yet.”

Brian rolled onto his back on the bed and took a deep breath. “I can’t believe you got a motel room” he said with a laugh. He started peeling off his tux, which by this point was drenched in sweat from nerves and dancing.

“Yeah, well I couldn’t really afford a hotel, and I wanted to be with you tonight. I want you to fuck me.”

“Jake! You know I can’t do that!” Brian sat up, tux jacket and dress shirt still on, but both unbuttoned, showing his smooth, glistening chest and abs. “We have to be careful.”

“Yeah, I know.” Jake replied, standing up and starting to take off his clothes now too. He quickly removed everything down to his boxers before turning back and looking at Brian, whose stiffening cock he thought he could make out through the thin dress pants he was still wearing.

“But we can fuck around and be careful at the same time.”

He picked up the tux jacket and reached into the inner breast pocket, and pulled out four or five condoms.

Brian smiled- he was going to give Jake another warning, but deep down he already knew it was a formality.

“No matter what we do there’s a chance I could infect you. Apparently, time-wise, I’m pretty toxic…”, he air-quoted the word, not sure Jake would get it, “…right now.”

“It’s prom, I love you, and I’ll take my chances.” With that, Jake walked closer and Brian leaned back, his hands behind him on the bed, his legs bent underneath him at the knees, presenting his stiffening poz cock and smooth slim torso to this star athlete he had caught as his boyfriend.

Jake’s hands when right to Brian’s pants, unzipping them and taking out Brian’s semi-hard 7.5in cock. Before Brian could protest, as this was not what he would have considered being careful, Jake attacked the twink’s cock with his mouth. Brian’s dick stiffened to attention immediately as it made its way deep into Jake’s warm throat. Jake’s hands ran up the gap in Brian’s shirt, caressing his smooth hard body as he sucked his dick. After a minute or so, Jake maneuvered himself onto the bed, and Brian could no longer hold himself up that way, so he collapsed down. Jake crawled over him, undid the belt, and slid off his pants and, to his surprise, sexy briefs. Then he helped Brian get out of his jacket and shirt before pausing for just a moment to soak in the sight of his naked 18 year old poz boyfriend.

He went back to sucking Brian’s cock, which Brian allowed for a few minutes before grabbing Jake’s hair and turning the tables on him; pushing him back into the pillows and moving to take his own position of power. “I can’t cum in your mouth, and you had me close.”

Brian pulled Jake’s boxers off of him, finally releasing his hard thick cock from it’s confines. Then, he went down on him just as he had in his Jeep in the high school parking lot a few weeks prior; which was the last time they had done more than make out. Jake closed his eyes and let Brian go to town, letting out a few faint moans- Brian was getting good at sucking dick.

As Brian swirled his tongue around the tip of Jake’s hard cock, Jake clenched the comforter and did his best to stop himself from cumming. He didn’t want to explode what was sure to be a massive load in Brian’s mouth.

“No.” Jake said, before grabbing Brian’s shoulders and lifting him up from his throbbing cock.

“What?” Brian replied, a little confused. He thought for sure he’d have made Jake cum by now. Jake had other plans.

Jake was his high school’s star wrestler, and it showed with how much quicker and stronger he was than Brian as he forced him to flip places yet again, Brian now flat on his back. He propped himself up a bit with his forearms and saw Jake moving to position his cock for a clear shot at his ass.

“Wait, wear a condom!”

“You came in me last time, I want to cum in you.”

“This is NOT a good idea!” Brian pleaded with Jake. As much as Brian had been turned on throughout his entire pozzing journey, even when he was essentially being forced, he had only ever though of pozzing Jake as a gigantic mistake. He cared for his boyfriend more than anything he had ever cared about in his life, and didn’t want him to suffer for his bad decision making.

“Me topping you will be fine” Jake responded, practically begging Brian to let him fuck him.

“That’s not necessarily true” Brian said with a sigh. Jake just looked into his eyes, the love between them making the connection incredibly intense, and Brian could tell that Jake was still hoping for permission. “But it would be better than me fucking you.”

Jake took that as permission. He grabbed Brian by the shoulder with his left hand, spit on his right hand before grabbing his cock, and guided it towards Brian’s smooth, tight ass hole.

As Jake felt the tip of his cock touch Brian’s hole, he couldn’t stop himself. He thrust himself forward. His dick broke through and was now inside of his scrawny twink boyfriend.

Brian let out a loud yelp as Jake’s barely lubed dick entered him. He wasn’t a virgin anymore, but his ass was still tight, and he was still unused to a having a thick hard rod slammed deep into it.

This turned Jake on even more. He had loved letting Brian take him the first time they had sex, but now he was getting turned on by the fact that they were in their expected roles- the strong muscular jock pounding the skinny nerd.

Jake didn’t last long; Brian had gotten him pretty worked up already with his superb blowjob. Jake pounded away as hard as he could for maybe a minute or two. Brian’s one hand was holding on to Jake’s arm, the other way on his chest. He could feel Jake shudder, and then Jake made one last forceful thrust before unleashing a massive load into Brian’s ass.

Fully spent after a long day and hard fuck, Jake collapsed onto Brian, and they began making out again. Brian wrapped his legs around Jake and put one hand on his back while the other ran through his dark hair, capturing him in a tight embrace as they kissed. Jake had pulled his cock out, and Brian felt the cum leaking out his ass; it really had been a massive load. Brian wondered if Jake had cum at all since he sucked him off a few weeks back.

After making out for a few more minutes, the two eighteen year olds just lie together, entangled on the motel bed, catching their breath.

“I love you Jake, and that was amazing, but it was not a good idea.” Brian said, trying to come across as caring not scolding.

Jake understood his tone. “I know, I brought the condoms for a reason. I just, I guess I know those other guys got to breed you, and I wanted to do it too. But, yeah, I should probably be more careful.”

“It’s okay baby, it was fucking amazing.”

Brian and Jake cuddled together for a while after that, both tired but neither succumbing to sleep as the clock ticked into the early morning hours. Jake had snuck some vodka and rum out of his house, and so they boys each took a few shots and horsed around, alternating making out, feeling each other up, and just enjoying their two naked teenage bodies together and alone in a cheap motel.

They were both tipsy, if not pretty much drunk, after a little while, and as Brian got up off the bed to go to the bathroom, Jake admired how his cock hung off his slender frame, how his leg muscles flexed any time he walked, and how his perky runner ass made him sexier than Brian would ever realize. He had never enjoyed watching someone walk that much before.

While Brian was in the bathroom, Jake finally ripped open the covers of the bed and spread out, his head spinning a bit as he laid it down on the pillows. As Brian came out, Jake opened his legs wide to beckon Brian in so that he could hold him and feel more of his hot body.

Brian loved what he saw too- Jake’s lean body, more muscular than Brian’s but still thin. His strong thighs, his patch of dark bush above his cock. He climbed onto the bed and sat on his knees in between Jake’s legs, playing with cock as he caressed his leg.

“Did you realize how awkward I was? Jake asked.

“What?”

“When we ran into each other at BU. When I asked you to be my roommate. I honestly had no idea I could get a crush on someone so fast.”

“Are you telling me you didn’t have a crush on me before!?” Brian playfully scoffed.

“I really didn’t. You won me over in one day.”

“Well, you know I had a giant crush on you for a while.”

“I know” Jake responded with a cheesy smile.

“I couldn’t believe it when you were there at BU. I couldn’t believe it when we spent the whole day together and you asked me to be your roommate. I couldn’t believe it when you kissed me.” Brian paused, and Jake kept smiling. “I especially couldn’t believe it when you let me fuck you.”

Brian was getting turned on by thinking about their first time together. Both he and Jake were exhausted and buzzed, and their minds were in that hazy, could fall asleep at any moment state, and yet Brian’s cock was getting excited again.

He took his cock in his hand as it neared it’s full 7.5 inch length again, and lightly rubbed the tip against Jake’s asshole.

“I thought for sure you’d be the one fucking me, like tonight.”

“What can I say, your cock is amazing, and I wanted it inside me. I wish we could do that again.” Jake replied, his eyes closed as he pictured himself getting fucked.

Brian’s kinky, danger-seeking brain was getting a hit of adrenaline again, bringing him to that place where he made decisions he might later regret. He looked down at his hard cock, and knew it was essentially a weapon hanging there between his legs. And yet, it was his best feature, and he had to admit that he felt pretty damn sexy being poz.

He imagined for a moment what it would be like to poz up Jake. He had been acting risky all night, but at the same time it seemed like he didn’t want to get infected. And yet, Brian thought about how hot it would be to make his first conversion his fellow 18 year old twink boyfriend. He thought about what they could do together in college if they were both poz.

The other side of him was being more rational- and reminded Brian what he had learned lately: Brian could get on drugs for HIV, Jake could get on Prep, and they could fuck bare all they wanted. If Brian wasn’t exhausted, buzzed, and incredibly horny, that argument would have won out. But once again, that same feeling that came over him when he first texted Adam back, when he showed up at Adam’s house, when he let Adam bring him into that party- it was back. He grabbed Jake’s legs and put them up onto his shoulders, lined up his cock, and pushed it into Jake’s negative ass.

“Whoa, what are you doing!” Jake’s exhaustion wiped away in an instant. He moaned as he felt Brian’s long cock slink its way deep inside his ass; it still hurt, being his second time, but he loved the feeling. And then he remembered why this shouldn’t be happening.

“Brian!” he yelled.

“Oh my god Jake your ass feels so good on my cock!” Brian yelled right back.

“Brian stop! You’re going to poz me!” Jake tried to get out of this, but he was in a prone position, and they both learned then that Brian was stronger than he looked. Brian had basically bent Jake over as he began fucking him, and now was able to hold him down as he drilled his toxic cock deep into Jake’s hole.

“Bri!!!” Jake pleaded. Brian knew he should stop, but he was getting high off of the control and the power he had in the moment. He stayed silent and just kept Jake pinned down and taking Brian’s cock in his negative ass.

It didn’t take long for Brian’s balls to feel like they were overflowing with his toxic, newly-poz cum. Brian arched his shoulders back, pulled back on Jake’s legs and held on to them tight, and let out a long “fuckkkk” as he erupted balls deep in Jake’s ass.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 2

Happy to see this story continues!  Young men in love will express their love by letting their desires and hormones take charge in the case of Jake, but it appears that Brian's virus combined with some alcohol took charge, and propelled Brian to shoot HVL cum in to Jake.

Brian will have deal with possibly pozzing his boyfriend, the intense pleasure he gets from fucking HIV -  men, and the virus's need to seek out new "victims."

Looking forward to the next chapter!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Fuck...Brian, in the heat of lust and feeling thr raw power in his toxic balls, just pozzed his boyfriend...his viral load must be sky high...Jake is now pregers, his hungry teen ass soaking up Brian's charged poz babies...thhe fuck flu is rounding the corner...lucky boy!!!🍆💦☣️🦂😈🐷😋

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1