It was Thursday night. The night before I turn the big 1 8. School had been a blur. Daddy Steve and Daddy John gave me free rein to check out the USB sticks and enjoy the dirty perverted sex capades they have had in the past. They opened my eyes to so much. In particular, just how cruel Daddy John was to Daddy Steve. He really did enjoy treating him like an object over a person. He especially enjoyed letting strangers treatt him the same way.

There were clips where Daddy Steve was being brutally raped by all sorts of guys begging for mercy, only being laughed and mocked at. I watch all sorts of ages and race fuck him. I was put off whenever I saw old guys fuck him. In particular, the ones that looked ill and frail. But the scariest where the big solid guys that looked like they could break you in two with only their forearm. One particular video had Daddy Steve passed out while this big solid guys with hairy shoulders fucking hard and fast into daddy Steve’s ass. Daddy Steve was like a floppy rag doll. There were slap marks all over his body. Dried cum crusted over his face and hair and over his ass cheeks. His cock was bound in a cock cage. Daddy John must have been behind the camera, the solid hairy guy asked Daddy John how long he had been out for. Daddy John said about 5 hours and had about 37 strangers use him. The solid hairy guy said he could tell because Daddy Steve’s hole was loose and felt like he was fucking a pool of custard there was that much cum in him. Shortly after, the solid hairy guy tensed up and unloaded in Daddy Steve. I watched as he pulled his 7inch cock out, it was slick and shimmering with cum.  

It was too much. All I wanted to do was pull myself off and unleash my load. But my dad’s gave me one rule. That was to not cum until they say so. That was hard. I had not blown a load since before the grand finale. My dad’s knew of this and I swear I reckon they found it amusing. And to torture me that little bit more, all week they walked around the house without their shirts on. Daddy John would only wear his towel around his waist after a shower, barely dry himself off and letting the water drip through his hairy muscly chest and abs. Sometimes he would move in close to me and rub his hard cock on me. I was on edge. He would wrap his strong bulging veiny arms around me as though he was giving me a hug, but he would hold on obviously too long, nudging his raging hard on against my upper abs. he was a tall man, 186cm massive wide shoulders that easily curl in around my entire body. His skin radiated a comfy heat that made me feel safe. 

But it hit me. This is my dad. My biological dad. This is totally wrong… This… Sexual attention. But why did it feel so right for me. Why did I like it so much. I felt so safe in his arms. So safe, I knew I would let him do what he pleased with me. It was then that I looked up to see him staring down at me. His big brown eyes gazing, reading, taking all of me in. It felt as though he was reading my mind. The corner of his right lip surrounded by this bushy silver grey beard turned up.

‘It’s your big day tomorrow son. You finally become a young man. A man to choose his own decisions. How do you feel?’ he asked.

I stared for a long while into his big brown eyes. I was lost in their mystery. I almost forgot that he asked me a question when he rubbed the back of his big hand over my cheek. I found myself curl into it. ‘I feel proud dad. I feel ready to be independent.’ 

Daddy John through his head back and chuckled. ‘Oh I don’t know about independent son.’ He looked back at me, ‘but definitely ready to choose your destiny.’

I wasn’t sure what he meant by that. Isn’t that the same thing? He finally pulled away from me and I instantly felt colder. My own skin wanted that radiant heat back. He walked to the exit of the kitchen, but stopped and turned back.

‘I’m heading out son. I won’t be back until the morning. I have some plans I need to make.’ He gave me that big brown eye stare again. His right lip jerked up slightly as he continued ‘You take the time to think about what you want for you birthday. We will talk about it in the morning.’ And he walked out.

Think about what I want for my birthday? I already know. I want to become a pig, like my Daddy Steve.

That night I did not have a wink of sleep. My mind kept pacing through all the different pig things I could do. And because of that I had a hard on as stiff as metal. 6am and I got up. In nothing but my boxer briefs I walked into the Kitchen. Daddy Steve was already awake and sitting at the island.

‘Happy birthday son!’ he galloped around the island tackled me into a massive hug.

‘Oh! Thank you Dad!’

‘How does it feel?’ He asked as he loosened his grip, ‘You know. You being 18?’

‘I don’t know. I still feel like I am 17. It has only been a few hours.’ I laughed.

Daddy Steve grinned .’Oh, you will feel the difference. You will feel it soon enough.’ He moved back to the island. I leant over the other side. ‘Have you thought about what you want for your birthday?’

‘You know what I want Dad. I want to become a pig, like you. I want to feel free and enlightened and enhance that confidence by not being ashamed for who I am.’

Daddy Steve smiled.

‘Where do I start dad?’

Daddy Steve chuckled. ‘you’re a spry kid, you know.’ And he patted me on the back.

‘Well?’

‘Well what?’

‘When do I start?’

‘… First you need to condone it. Give up your rights. All your rights. Everything that is you, you need to give it up.’

‘To you?’

‘No…’ Said a familiar voice from the entrance, ‘To me.’ Daddy John stood at the entrance. He was wearing nothing but leather chaps, a black leather jockstrap with silver studs around the pocket of the pouch. Black gauntlets with pointy studs covering the back of them, a leather harness that shaped perfectly around his hairy muscle pecs, and a black leather barat. My cock saluted him instantly. ‘If you want to be a piglet. You give up all your body, your soul and everything that comes with it, to me.’

My whole life he had control over me. I was under his gruelling obligation to do what he told me to do. It was why I had good grades, why I was so good at football. It was all because of him, so what difference does it make now that I am 18. Like a moth to a flame I found myself saying the words ‘Daddy John, I give up all my adult rights to you.’

Daddy John grabbed me by the throat and pushed me up against the Fridge. Locked eyes. His brown opals pulled me into that obsequious state of feel. Daddy John has control over me. I didn’t move. I allowed him to hold me tight on the throat, wedged against the fridge and him. He rubbed the back of his left hand down my chest and torso. I could the tips of the spikes to his gauntlets scrape against my skin. His fingers tucked into the band of me briefs and with one swift, he ripped them off leaving my rock hard cock exposed.

He broke his stare and looked down. Noticed my throbbing knob leak pre cum.

‘Mmm. Lick your old man’. His tone was low like a growl. ‘Steve! Grab the tube’.

Daddy Steve left the kitchen.

Daddy John gripped my cock and begun stroking it. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

‘Look at me boy’. I looked back. His piercing eyes pulled me back in to his dominating grip.

His pace picked up. My horniness was on an extreme high from holding off for so long. I knew I was not going to last. And with the notion of knowing that it was my father doing this to me took me to an intense level of intimacy. Daddy Steve returned, and just in time. I felt my balls tighten up. My body shivered. My breath quickened. Daddy John chuckled that deep burly chuckle of his. I lost control. Daddy Steve moved the tube under my cock. Jets and jets of cum spewed out of cock and Daddy Steve caught it. With every jet of cum I felt my horniness drain out of me. My energy sucked out of my body through my orgasm.

‘Good lad’. Daddy John’s lip perked up. He seemed pleased.

Daddy Steve sealed the tube and left the room.

I was wrecked from that intense orgasm but Daddy John did not let go of my cock, ‘You’re my little faggot boy now’.

Daddy Steve was not joking when he said Daddy john likes him in a state where he was not feeling horny. And this is where Daddy John had me right now.

‘I need to sit down’. Attempting to speak while my throat was crushed by Daddy John’s grip.

‘Is my little faggot tired? Does he want to rest?.. Too bad.’ he moved in close. His manly lips close to mine. His salt and pepper beard lightly touching my face ‘I own you boy. Today I am going to take your virginity. Today I breed you. Today… I will make you my POZ faggot piglet.’ With that he planted his lips on mine. The strength of his mouth forced my mouth open, I felt his massive tongued forced its way into my mouth. It was like a suction cap. He let go of my throat and moved his hand behind my head to press my face harder into his pash. My tongued couldn’t help but massage his tongue. His beard scratched against my boyish virgin skin. He pulled me in close to his hairy muscly body with his free arm and held me tight. His hand crawled down the to my lower back. Fingers trailed down my left ass cheek. He gripped it tight and lifted me up. Naturally my legs wrapped around his solid waist. 

Daddy John walked us to the kitchen table. I could sense Daddy Steve hand returned. Daddy John finally broke his pash and lowered me onto the surface of the table. Daddy Steve walked to the far end of the table and grabbed a hold of my ankles. Daddy John stepped back slightly. I watched him in his full dominance. The shape of his body enhanced by the leather harness and light of the sun shining through the windows. He moved his big hands to his crunch and rubbed it a little. Then, he quickly unsnapped the pouch to his jockstrap unleashing his rock hard 12.5inch cock. The veins pulsed down his thick shaft as it saluted the Australian flag. And his knob glisten through the massive amounts of pre cum oozing through the slit. Daddy John precums a lot. Another similarity between he and I. Something Daddy John picked up on.

Then I realised. His huge cock was not going to fit in my tiny ass hole. I didn’t want it anymore. I was drained from my orgasm and I no longer wanted to do this. that feeling I spoke to Daddy Steve about. Fear replaced excitement. I have only been 18 for a few hours and now I am about to lose my virginity to my father who is HIV positive and is going to convert me. I had to stop this. Put a pause on it and let me readjust my thoughts and maybe reconsider the idea of being a pig. God dam it! I hated how my frame of mind changes when I blow my load.

I trailed my eyes up Daddy John’s hairy body until I reached his eyes. He was watching me. The right side of his lip tightened. It was like he was reading my mind.

‘I own you boy. You are my property.’ He moved in close. His hands rapped around my thighs pressing them against the table, spreading my ass cheeks wider, leaving my virgin hole fully exposed. The heat radiated off Daddy Johns cock only inches away.

‘Stop Dad. I don’t want to do this.’

A voice from behind ‘Son, you gave your rights away a moment ago.’ Daddy Steve looked down on me ‘You have no choice. To be a pig you need to accept it no matter how much you don’t want it. It’s the only way.’

‘I don’t want to be a…’ Daddy John pressed his cock against my virgin hole ‘Argh!’. Daddy John rubbed his knob in a circular motion, rubbing his precum on my rectum.

‘This is the only lube you will get.’ He pressed harder. My hole wouldn’t give way, but his strength was to strong and overpower my rectum. My hole was unwillingly forced open.

‘ARGH!!’ I cried against the intense bolt of pain shooting through my ass, stiffening my body.

The skin of his knob gripped against the skin of my hole. Daddy John is a strong man and I knew it would not take much to break his way in. I held my breath in my throat. My body paralysed in the fear and shock of the invasion but I managed to press my hands against Daddy Johns hairy chest. but Daddy Steve quickly grabbed my wrists  and held them up over my head, pinning them tight. I was completed exposed.

‘You need to relax son. John won’t stop. It will be less painful if you relax your body.’

‘No! Stop! I DON’T WANT THIS – AHH!!’ I couldn’t relax. 

It finally gave way. Daddy Johns knob broke through the ring of my hole. I felt a sharp fullness with an intense burning sensation. My inner walls were splitting. 

Daddy John gave a deep burly moan within his abdomen.

‘Son. When Daddy John starts to fuck. He won’t stop until he has pumped his load deep in you.’

‘Oh God! Please Stop!!’

‘BOY!!’ Daddy John growled. I looked back at him with glazed watery eyes, ‘My cock is going in. Your old man is taking your virginity and it is going to hurt.’ He spoke in third person,’ Your dad is going to fuck and wreck your hole until he infects you with his POZ load. YOU. BOY. You are going to accept it whether you like it or not. You are becoming the pig you want to be. It is the only way.’

For a moment he just looked into my soul. My now impure soul… then he pushed. I couldn’t resist and his cock forced it way into my hole. His cock gripped against the inner walls of my rectum like sand paper scraping against a wooden surfaces. I groaned in pain. My mind went into a state of chaos. Telling itself that my hole will be ok. It won’t be that bad… but it was that bad. My hole was not going to be the same again.

My body felt full. I could have sworn Daddy John had his full length in me.

‘You’re only 5inchs in boy.’ He was reading my mind. He pushed harder forcing more of himself into me. 

‘You are raping me. STOP.’ Thinking that would make Daddy John reconsider doing this. he only chuckled. ‘I’ll go to the police Dad, if you continue doing this,’

‘You devoted your life to me boy. You are MINE! I will do this. J will break your hole in and infect you with my HIV. I own you pig boy. You go to the police. That will not stop your old man.’

He pushed further in. his veining cock gripped into the inner walls of my ass. It was too much for me and everything went black.

I don’t know how long I was out. But I remember waking up to that same intense pain with Daddy John fucking me hard and fast.

‘Argh!!’

‘You’re awake. Good. Daddy John wants you awake. He doesn’t want you to miss out on your first experience.’

‘Steve. He is bleeding.’

‘Good. The bug will catch on quicker John.’

I looked down at Daddy John. His muscles glistened. Biceps were tensed from his grip against my thighs. The hair on his chest was matted and his forehead beaded with sweat. He kept throwing his head back in ecstasy. His pumping seemed to feel a little easier in my hole. It must be the blood lubricating the friction. I wept. I couldn’t believe this was happening. Yes. My dad’s were right. I asked for it. But the reality of it was completely different. I thought my dad’s were to protect me from these things. Protect me from predators. They are the predators. They’re the rapists.

‘Yeah that it faggot. You’re taking your old man’s dick. You’re being bred.’

I cried like a six year old boy. There was nothing I can do. My mind separated itself from my body in a way to deal with the torture. Daddy John’s pelvis was thumping against my ass. His balls smacked my ass with every pump. His pubic hair scratched against my sensitive skin intensifying the burning sensation.

Daddy John groaned. I felt his cock expand even more inside my hole. ‘I’m going to infect you boy.’ Then he moved his arms behind the back of my knees and closed his big strong hands behind my head, pulling my while body in closer. My face was an inch away from his face. My eyes locked with his. There was a look of determination behind his brown eyes. Beads of sweat from his forehead dripped on my face. Some in my mouth. Then, He locked lips with mine. His tongue invaded my mouth. I struggled to breathe. He groan as his thrusts became shorter and more frequent. He groaned into my mouth and held his pelvis tight against my arse. He pulsed inside my hole. He was cumming. Injecting me with his infected load. I could feel his cock pump jet after jet of cum into my wrecked ass.

He broke his kiss and groaned loud. ‘I’m infecting you boy! Feel that POZ load filling your hole. Feel it claiming your body! Ahhh!!.’

It felt like it went for 10mins or so. Finally he fell limp on top of me. His weight pinned me down and I could hardly breathe. His sweat slick on my body. Finally he lifted himself off. His cock, while still rock hard, slid out of my hole. Suddenly there was a cool breeze across my rectum. I couldn’t control my ass muscles, a moment later I felt cum pure out of my ass. Daddy Steve let go of my wrists and I lifted myself up. Before me stood Daddy John. Hands on his hips huffing and puffing from the intense bang he just unleashed. I trailed down his sweaty muscly body to see his rock hard cock glistening with cum juices. There were streaks of blood as well. A reminder that he made sure there was direct access for his bug to enter my system.

‘How could you do that dad.’ I wept. ‘you are my father. You are supposed to protect me.’

Daddy John grunted. He was displeased. ‘Piglet. This is what you wanted. This is what you signed up to a moment ago.’ His voice was cold with malice.

‘I’m going to the police.’

‘Go. Boy. You do that. I assure you this. You won’t file that rape complaint. And you will come back for more of your old man’s cock. I said this before. You choose your own destiny.’ And Daddy John walked out of the kitchen

‘Right now, you are not seeing things straight.’ Daddy Steve ‘It’s that state of mind I spoke to you about son. Your father is right. You will come back for more. And I promise you this. When you do. Daddy John will punish you for it. Remember that.’ Daddy Steve followed his husband leaving me in a pool of infected cum.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 12

So fucking hot!  Each chapter got me going more and more.  Your writing style is excellent.  You are a talented writer.  Your character development and vivid details just drew me in and I wanted to learn more about each character and find out how things are going to play out.   I cannot wait to learn more!  I need to learn more.  I know this cannot be the end of Scott's birthday celebration.   Please tell me there will be another chapter.   I hope Scott will be back for more (I know I would once I started to think about it and get horny again) and it will probably be when he starts to finger and play with his sore ass.   I hope Daddy John will make him pay with hard, angry punishment fucks.   Maybe these punishment fucks will be from policemen, his coach, his team-mates their fathers and especially the old men who look ill and frail just so Scott knows their is no turning back and everyone will know he is a pig to be used and abused. 

Edited by bjbottom
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, bjbottom said:

So fucking hot!  Each chapter got me going more and more.  Your writing style is excellent.  You are a talented writer.  Your character development and vivid details just drew me in and I wanted to learn more about each character and find out how things are going to play out.   I cannot wait to learn more!  I need to learn more.  I know this cannot be the end of Scott's birthday celebration.   Please tell me there will be another chapter.   I hope Scott will be back for more (I know I would once I started to think about it and get horny again) and it will probably be when he starts to finger and play with his sore ass.   I hope Daddy John will make him pay with hard, angry punishment fucks.   Maybe these punishment fucks will be from policemen, his coach, his team-mates their fathers and especially the old men who look ill and frail just so Scott knows their is no turning back and everyone will know he is a pig to be used and abused. 

Oh, there is more 😉

Thank you to everyone who has commented. It means a lot. I do not consider myself a writer, and I have never thought of myself as someone who can do such a skill. I have read many stories on here and there are many that by far exceed my own. So the feedback on my 'talent' does not go unnoticed. 

Yes, there will be another chapter. but I will apologise in advance. Life gets in the way. time to write is a rarity. but I do promise, there will be another chapter and more after. 

Keep giving constructive feedback; to any writer on here. I think I can speak for all of us when I say it is rewarding to know that our stories brings a grin to our readers lip. It is fuel to keep our creative flare a lite. 🙂

Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for returning to your story. It was hard waiting 6 months for the next chapter from June to December but every word was worth it's wait. I  really enjoyed your story so much that I went back to your original post in May and read it all the way through to this December chapter.

Personally I sometimes have to re-read when there are grammatical errors or misspellings but I remind myself that you are writing from an Australian perspective and happy that it is in English.

Some advise: Be sure to save a copy for your records in case some things get edited or worse it is lost in the website or if the websites goes down. It is said that the internet is on forever but BNskin finally disappeared along with a couple of other websites. I remember one that was very slutty about POZ fantasy.

We look forward to your next chapter.

• Like 2