Does anyone have a Fetish for older men/ incest RP

dendnadrop

I’m a big fan of older dudes. I’m 37 but pretty much every profile I check out on other sites or apps is of a older guy usually between 55-70 (yummyyyyy lol) the daddy section of my local Grindr is kind of shit for the older guys lol so I usually peek at the poz/u guys on bbrt. 

• Like 1

First got my dick sucked when I was 10 years old by an older white man in his 50s. I didn't quite have a BBC yet but was probably about 5" inches and thick, decent size for my age. He had a small house next to our apartments and I visited every day after school after. God I couldn't wait until 2:30 and my dick was always throbbing ready for his hungry mouth at 2 o'clock. Didn't shoot my first load until 12 but I leaked a ton of precum. He wanted my dick in his mouth as often and as long as possible and told me to just unload down his throat whenever I needed to piss. I'm 41 now and always willing to feed an older hungry cocksucker. I was groomed into being the best feeder a cocksucker could ever ask for and I thank him for that.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Its all I play with now. 65+ guys are so much better. I exclusively play with a small group of silverdaddies and have the most fun with them together or 1on1. Can be kinky and rough as hell but also be extremely passionate and gentle. 

• Like 1

Never got into twinks much when I was younger, but now that I'm 55, I find myself drawn to them. That's where the step dad/Uncle fantasy comes in. I want to pull them close and kiss them and teach them how much pleasure there is to be had from every nerve ending of their lips and nipples and cock and ass.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

On 3/7/2023 at 4:49 AM, SmoothVersDaddy said:

Never got into twinks much when I was younger, but now that I'm 55, I find myself drawn to them. That's where the step dad/Uncle fantasy comes in. I want to pull them close and kiss them and teach them how much pleasure there is to be had from every nerve ending of their lips and nipples and cock and ass.

They need it more than anything.  They need you to show them, better than they would learn on their own, fumbling around with someone else who doesn't know just like they don't know.

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2023 at 12:49 PM, SmoothVersDaddy said:

I want to pull them close and kiss them and teach them how much pleasure there is to be had from every nerve ending of their lips and nipples and cock and ass.

mm i learnt so much from older guys, especially nip pleasure and not being shy of riding raw cock(s)

• Like 1

I definitely love daddy/son RP and so have always loved being with older men and doing that RP. As I get older though (and being a slut as well), I don't mind calling a younger guy daddy as he uses my hole hehe. I'm also finding myself being a dom daddy top online for younger guys and enjoying it (not sure if IRL would work as I rarely top). Smooth twinky asses get me going. 🤤😈

• Like 2

I like going with older guys.  But as I'm now quite old myself that's a given.  The hottest time I had with an older guy was when I was in my mid-30s.  I was seeing a fat guy in his late 50s.  Really big guy, about 400 lbs.  He would pin me to the bed and squash me as he fucked my bum & once he'd finished using me, he'd sit me on his knee and jerk me off.  I really loved that.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure I have that fetish but when I came out I went home with many men my grandpas age.  It wasnt that I was into them but I discovered that they were into twink boys and I had a ageplay diaper fetish and guys that age were more often willing to play.

Being a good boy I always made sure they got what they wanted and therefore became popular with their friends.

It was this older men that also introduced me to many kinks.  Being older I trusted them easier.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

Fuck.. i have this.. even at 30 still..

Started with wanting older men teaching me how to smoke. Then hoping they would corrupt me in other ways.

Had some.. great experiences.. but the feeling of wanting to be a good boy, being dominated... Never left.

• Piggy 2

• 3 months later...