Does anyone have a Fetish for older men/ incest RP

dendnadrop

On 6/7/2022 at 8:46 PM, starboard said:

Love playing with older men here. Honestly a majority of my better sexual experiences have been with them. Pretty piggy if you get me with the right guy and a lot of older men can match my energy. 

That is so true!! I've been in serious relationships only with older men, with whom I've shared the best and most intense moments of my life....and the best sex IMHO 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes - I have a fetich for older men. My first experience having real sex was with my paternal grandfather - he was in his 50’ies at the time so you can guess that I was quite young. He looked a lot like Sam Elliott (the actor) - sinewy, slender body, thick gray mane of hair, hairy chest and a fat cock of about 7”.
I started staying with him when my parents went on holidays or weekends away.
Grandad lived alone in a two bedroom flat in Copenhagen - my grandmother had divorced him when my dad was quite small to move in with her old childhood sweetheart in another part of Denmark so I never knew her. And my father felt so betrayed that he cut her off completely.
In grandad’s bedroom there was - what we in Denmark call a 1½ person bed. It is a bed that is slightly wider than a single bed but not as wide as a double bed. And this was where I was supposed to sleep next to gran - with my own duved etc. but still next to him.
Long story short he made his move and that was the beginning of a very safe but sexfuelled relationsship with him (if you want details write me ;-)). He would be very gentle and not do anything I didn’t like but he kept pushing the boundaries until we had progressed to fucking - first I fucked him with my boycock and then he slowly fucked me with his fat cock.
For me it became a safe haven to experiment sexually and I never even once saw it as abuse.
But I guess that is why I today have a fetich for older men and have had a lot of really HOT encounters over the years - all bareback as older men tend to be more relaxed about this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 9:51 PM, Roughme101 said:

Older men are hot and it feels just right to offer and submit myself to them. Makes me want there load in me more

If I could find one that would use and share me with friends I'd be in pig heaven

This is exactly how I feel.. I’ve been fucking with older men since I was 18 and there is just something in me and just feels like I have to submit and allow my hole to be used by older men.

the ultimate fantasy would be to get gangfucked by a group of older tops

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Mmmm this is my kinda party. 

I LOVE watching old guys top younger guys. Especially is the older guy has a nice big belly! 😋

I still feel like I missed out on so much as a kid. Growing up in a gay pervy family would've been heaven! (Or hell 😉

Me, my two daddies, maybe a few uncles, mmmm you know what, throw in some horny grandpa's and some brothers in their too! Nothing more hot and wholesome than having your dad and uncles teach you what it means when you cock gets hard, and how to satiate that itch!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 7/10/2022 at 6:37 AM, Luxbrit said:

This is exactly how I feel.. I’ve been fucking with older men since I was 18 and there is just something in me and just feels like I have to submit and allow my hole to be used by older men.

the ultimate fantasy would be to get gangfucked by a group of older tops

I have this same dream, of being gangfucked by several older men. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 11:08 AM, PowerTopper said:

You were probably the closest thing to a girl in your family so you had no choice but to accept your role in life.

thats actually so true! all the other males in my family are butchy masculine men, even my gay uncle (who fucked me and trained me and whored me out) and my bi uncle (who just fucked me). like legit men. but my little pansies ass has always walked, talked, dressed and acted very girly with my girly sexy body sowing off in slutty girly clothing. I only wish I could have ever gotten gangbanged by all of them at the same time, maybe with a few more cousins and my 6 foot 4 and 6 foot 6 grandfathers.cumdumpsterrainbow.jpg.61f5077d9739ffa24b9c78bb3b7c4f7d.jpgfucktoyshirt.jpg.cf92e2bd747f2a7da2013deda3d21f38.jpg

Edited by Aidsbait

On 6/7/2022 at 11:46 AM, starboard said:

Love playing with older men here. Honestly a majority of my better sexual experiences have been with them. Pretty piggy if you get me with the right guy and a lot of older men can match my energy. 

Some of my best experiences were with older men. I went through a period in my early 20s when I exclusively played with men in their late 40s/50s/60s. They taught me a lot about sex and helped bring out the cuntboy in me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 8/8/2022 at 11:44 AM, Bokkierob said:

It was fuckin amazing. I was a virgin and he was experienced. He taught me how to service his cock with my mouth...

That sounded as I hot. Love a sensual first time. Hard, exciting and building the lust for cock while young.

Not first experience but when I was fairly new to it answered a Craig's list ad for a 60 yo cock sucker that loved swallowing cum. I've been tasting cum a while already. Always horny and gushing loads I answered and offered to meet.

My god did he know how to drain my cock. The best cock sucker I ever knew. Loves drinking cum loads. He'd make me explode in his mouth to swallow. Was a pro... yet even gagged a little with my loads on one occasion.

Wasn't into sharing cum with me, but did that with a few school mates!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...