What do you think about during sex?

atlfukbud

What do you think about during sex?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. What do you tend to think about most during sex?

• "Damn, real sex feels good"
    • "I hope he feels as amazing as my dick does"
    • "Don't cum too soon"
    • "Hurry up already" (bottoms only)
    • Something I cannot post here because this is not the Backroom
    • "Man, I'd luv to share you with..."
    • "I wish my bf was a whore like you"
    • Something else?

6 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

If the Top is quiet, i always wonder and have a little anxiety over whether or not He is enjoying Himself. If He is obviously enjoying Himself and vocal, i get totally pulled into His mood. If He is making love to me, i have to bite my mattress to keep from saying "i love you" (to a complete stranger? lol). 

Same with me -- I prefer a verbal top, but seems about 70% of mine are quiet instead.

I’m thinking it right now - He’s coming. He always comes. He’s come so many times I’ve lost count. He’s going to come in and and eat my ass, and finger my cunt deep like hr always does, and then he’s going to breed me and leave another load inside me. How much of his seed have I taken already? How much his personal bitch am I to him? He’s young, he loves it 

He’s here.

He just left.

While he was doing it, I was thinking kind of stream-of-consciousness 

Damn, loves eating ass, doesn’t he, whoa he’s got a tight grip on my cock is he trying to make me cum before he fucks me? oh well if he does it doesn’t make any difference I’m getting fucked anyway-unh-finger in deep, yeah, he’s looking for my p-spot / oop! yeah, found it [long stretch of less thinking than feeling the rush of him working on me] oh-that’s his cock at my hole and...fucking...

This sequence kind of repeated itself three times before he finally picked up the pace of thrusting and said, “You want this fucking load?”

I may have said yes, I may have just made a noise; what difference did it make? It was a rhetorical question anyway. He slapped my ass and left.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

He just left.

While he was doing it, I was thinking kind of stream-of-consciousness 

Damn, loves eating ass, doesn’t he, whoa he’s got a tight grip on my cock is he trying to make me cum before he fucks me? oh well if he does it doesn’t make any difference I’m getting fucked anyway-unh-finger in deep, yeah, he’s looking for my p-spot / oop! yeah, found it [long stretch of less thinking than feeling the rush of him working on me] oh-that’s his cock at my hole and...fucking...

This sequence kind of repeated itself three times before he finally picked up the pace of thrusting and said, “You want this fucking load?”

I may have said yes, I may have just made a noise; what difference did it make? It was a rhetorical question anyway. He slapped my ass and left.

YUM, sounds hot -- stream of consciousness part too! I have a top that always jacks or sucks me off and uses my own cum as lube, its become a fun connection.

On 11/18/2021 at 11:13 AM, Mammut said:

Wow! This really got me going. Im doing the same thing myself tomorrow. Going to my favorite sex club for hot sleazy bareback sex with random men; breeding seeding, sucking cock directly from ass, eating butts filled with cum and ass juices, fucking as many assholes as my cock can take, devoting the evening to lust driven hot horny sex- cant wait!

What's the sex club so I can go there next time I'm in your city?

As a Bottom, my first thought is how much I want a cock inside me.

Next is the anticipation while I'm waiting for that instant when a cockhead is pressed against my hole.

Next is how exciting and wonderful it feels as my Top conquers any slight resistance my opening might offer and he begins piercing my pushy.

I love listening to the Top moaning or sighing while he's watching and feeling his cock sliding inside a hot hole.

There's much more but right now  I'm going to push a dido up my ass and jack a load out to eat.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I wish I wouldn’t think at all during sex and would just switch off my brain and fuck brainless on every encounter. Only in rare cases, when the act itself or the guy/guys was/were extraordinarily hot, I remember having sex without thinking anything at all and seeing the famous stars. 

Those were encounters when I didn’t even realize when I would start to cum or if I already have finished cumming. I would just keep on fucking like an animal, not realizing my dick has already stopped shooting. During those moments I don’t even moan but I also use to say weird things that I don’t remember afterwards, and my bottoms remind me of the stupid things they claim me to have said 😄 (One of those things were e.g. calling the guys I was fucking names of other guys I had in mind… 🙈 … or making proposals to be my fuck buddy forever… suddenly switching the language that I was speaking making my bottoms irritated because they couldn’t understand me anymore… 😶… or whatever).

I love this kind of out-of-your-mind-sex, in the retrospective they appear in the memory like some diffuse fever caused delirium. 

I wish there was a formula to ignite this very kind of brainless sex in which you wouldn’t think at all. This only happens unplanned and without control, all on its own.

Apart from that, when I do think something, or even think too much, it reflects many of those that has been stated here in this thread before.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Baretop4ever said:

I love this kind of out-of-your-mind-sex, in the retrospective they appear in the memory like some diffuse fever caused delirium.

I would just LOVE to hit the fuckjoints with you ... sounds like you'd be a fantastic BreedBuddy ... share Holes, rut in Holes together ... Breed Holes together .... the darkrooms there are extraordinary ... those vaulted basements full of men giving / taking loads ... we could put a sweat on so many brows .... smiles on so many faces ....