What do you think about during sex?

atlfukbud

What do you think about during sex?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. What do you tend to think about most during sex?

• "Damn, real sex feels good"
    • "I hope he feels as amazing as my dick does"
    • "Don't cum too soon"
    • "Hurry up already" (bottoms only)
    • Something I cannot post here because this is not the Backroom
    • "Man, I'd luv to share you with..."
    • "I wish my bf was a whore like you"
    • Something else?

“Oh my god his cock is inside me. His cock is in my ass.”

*Pictures mental image of his cock pounding in and out of my wet hole*

“His cock feels so good filling up my mouth.”

”I was born to take cock.”

”I want to taste that creamy load.”

”Knock me up. Fill me with cum.”

If I’m not into the guy for whatever reason: “I can’t believe I’m sucking this guy’s cock/I let this guy fuck me. Do I want cum bad enough to keep going? How can I stop politely?”

Edited by 11bi11guy
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/12/2021 at 4:08 PM, atlfukbud said:

Luv your thoughts here! I am working to be more present during sex (and most everything), too -- I can get into the thrill of it, but I have a super dirty mind and am verbal which can make mindful sex more challenging... esp. with groups where I want to make sure no one feels left out. I get the larger "connection" piece too -- have had great sex where it was almost worshipful and at other times a celebration of life. Reminds me of sound cloud tracks by "brother alec" and the bible of cock - - 🍆 Cheers to good sex tonight!

Thanks, AtlFukBud ... 

Yeah, it's Friday again, finally !!! It seems that knowing I'm going over to my favorite fuckjoint tonight just makes the day drag on longer.  Went downtown and paid the annual property taxes this morning, and even that didn't cool things off.  I absolutely love cumdumps, full of Sperm off previous Cocks, and love rutting in as many available Holes in the darkroom as I can.  Entering a very dark room full of Lust-driven men, eating Spermholes full of loads, rutting in them, Breeding in them, sucking Sperm off Cocks, is a huge thrill, in that I get to (by association) "connect" with exponentially more of my Brothers than are even in the darkroom in the first place.   As it happens, I've had a very stimulating week of it (sexually), without actually having any sex.  Soooo - - - I'm just about burning up.  And it's only early afternoon, dammittall ... <<<filthy grin>>>

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Thanks, AtlFukBud ... 

Yeah, it's Friday again, finally !!! It seems that knowing I'm going over to my favorite fuckjoint tonight just makes the day drag on longer.  Went downtown and paid the annual property taxes this morning, and even that didn't cool things off.  I absolutely love cumdumps, full of Sperm off previous Cocks, and love rutting in as many available Holes in the darkroom as I can.  Entering a very dark room full of Lust-driven men, eating Spermholes full of loads, rutting in them, Breeding in them, sucking Sperm off Cocks, is a huge thrill, in that I get to (by association) "connect" with exponentially more of my Brothers than are even in the darkroom in the first place.   As it happens, I've had a very stimulating week of it (sexually), without actually having any sex.  Soooo - - - I'm just about burning up.  And it's only early afternoon, dammittall ... <<<filthy grin>>>

So hot HNTN! Damn, I reading that made my hole squirm just a little and my dick-clit chub up lol -- nothing feels better than this type of no-holes barred lustful bare sex between men.

well you PIGGY !!!  And, you understand the "greater connection" too ... well done !! 

Last time I was in your city, I got thrown out of the Atlanta Eagle for taking a blow job standing at the bar.  I was in town for a trade show, but brought enough gear with me to at least have one night out on the town, so it wasn't for lack of hides.  Back in Chgo, guys took blow jobs standing at the bar all the time - how was I to know ???  At least the bartender had the manners to let me Breed that throat before he threw me out ... 

<<<filthy grin>>>

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

well you PIGGY !!!  And, you understand the "greater connection" too ... well done !! 

Last time I was in your city, I got thrown out of the Atlanta Eagle for taking a blow job standing at the bar.  I was in town for a trade show, but brought enough gear with me to at least have one night out on the town, so it wasn't for lack of hides.  Back in Chgo, guys took blow jobs standing at the bar all the time - how was I to know ???  At least the bartender had the manners to let me Breed that throat before he threw me out ... 

<<<filthy grin>>>

ATL is a great bareback town for sure! The bar and club scene isn't what it used to be, but plenty of horny men finding their path to pleasure! I am hoping to attend IML in 2022 - -if not I definitely need to get to the windy city one way or another -- its been far too long. 

37 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Thanks, AtlFukBud ... 

Wow! This really got me going. Im doing the same thing myself tomorrow. Going to my favorite sex club for hot sleazy bareback sex with random men; breeding seeding, sucking cock directly from ass, eating butts filled with cum and ass juices, fucking as many assholes as my cock can take, devoting the evening to lust driven hot horny sex- cant wait!

• Piggy 2

57 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Yeah, it's Friday again, finally !!!

? According to my calendar, it’s Thursday, at least in this part of the world? But hey, I have always found Thursday nights to be the most productive night of the week when I host, easily. I plan my outings around Thursdays.

As to what I think about...

Just before he walks in the door the thought usually goes though my head:

He’s coming. He’ll be here any second and when he comes in he’s going to fuck me. He’s going to touch my cunt and put himself inside me and use me for his own pleasure. He’s going to breed me, and there’s nothing I can do to prevent it now because he’s practically here.

And then he comes in, and does all of that.

But while he’s doing it, my thoughts actually become quite technical:

Is this the best angle for my hips for him? Maybe a slight tilt upward will give better friction

How is he responding to the sound I’m making? Is this guy one who gets off on grunting or whimpering? Does he want to compete, conquer, or breed? (I could end up in any state by the time he’s done with me, but it helps to get an idea of what flips his switch)

Is he getting close? Check his hip action - is it time to start rhythmic contractions to help enhance his orgasm? Or is he enjoying the free play of a loose cunt to much to risk it?

And, on very, very rare occasions, when the Top is such a masterful fucksmith that he overwhelms me, I allow myself not to analyze at all and just absorb the sensation:

ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy ffuuuuucckkkkinggg cuuuunnnnntttt- —

Please. Please. Don’t. Ever. Stop. I. Beg. You. To. Fuck. Me. Like. This. Just. Like. This. Forever.

• Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

If the Top is quiet, i always wonder and have a little anxiety over whether or not He is enjoying Himself. If He is obviously enjoying Himself and vocal, i get totally pulled into His mood. If He is making love to me, i have to bite my mattress to keep from saying "i love you" (to a complete stranger? lol). 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Mammut said:

Wow! This really got me going. Im doing the same thing myself tomorrow. Going to my favorite sex club for hot sleazy bareback sex with random men; breeding seeding, sucking cock directly from ass, eating butts filled with cum and ass juices, fucking as many assholes as my cock can take, devoting the evening to lust driven hot horny sex- cant wait!

There must be something in the sill .... jag ar fod i Skarbocka, min far var en Skoning, so maybe that's part of it.  Or, maybe it's Jul Tompt coming for us.  At this point, I'd fuck even HIM ... in any case, we must have some common ancestors - seems we're cut from the same spermy cloth.  Have a GREAT time of it, tomorrow, then.  😛 Cheers !!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

? According to my calendar, it’s Thursday, at least in this part of the world

Well, damn and double damn it ... all this covid mess, not going places, the up-rooted sense ... It was my damn Cock looking at the calendar, not my damn eyeballs ... Mr. Cock only has one eye, and it's been oozing CockDrool more than usual, so maybe that's his excuse.  And no, I'm not buying him glasses !!!

I don't care - I'm going anyway*. 

Soooo !!!  Since I usually limit myself to Friday and Saturday nights, does this mean I simply have to go again tomorrow night and Saturday night TOO ???

And, you're right, ErosWired, in that Thursdays can be good too.  When I was first contemplating moving to Ft.L., I flew down on a Wed, spent all of Thursday looking a God Alone knows how many places.  I'd sniffed around in advance, and thought that Slammer might be my kind of place, and went that Thursday night.  It's not quite what Fri and Sat nights are, but it was great.  Next day, flew back home and slept on the plane until it started descending to land.  Oh - the next day I called the realtor (he gave me one-sheets re: all the properties), and said "I'll take that one" - and that was that.  

*having already started "the process", despite the fact that I seldom actually take a Cock up my gut, if one seems particularly perversely pointed at my Hole,  I cannot be un-prepared.  That said, I really detest the prepping part. 

• Like 1