Pozzed While Cruising

ijoey

This happened about a month ago, I am a freshman in college and I have heard of a few cruising spots on campus which really piqued my interest. One of them was in the Student Union bathrooms in the basement area and the other was actually the showers beside the area called the ‘Chill Spot’ that a lot of students hung out at. 

So one Friday afternoon, I decided to head to the basement bathrooms first, after my lecture around 4pm. I was really nervous since it was my first time cruising, but also I was excited. I sported a half-hard cock most of the day. I prepped beforehand just in case I was gonna be fucking, and wore a jockstrap underneath my sweatpants. I took the elevator down to the basement which really had a few empty classrooms, a lecture hall and the bathrooms at the end of the hall. there was basically no one there from what it could tell except for a few girls in one of the rooms talking and studying. I entered the mens washroom, and went into the middle stall.

I sat down on the toilet and just went on my phone for a bit seeing if anything would happen. For a while nothing happened, until the guy in the stall to the right of me knelt down and presented his cock underneath the dividing wall into my stall. I could not believe it, it was a nice 8 inch throbbing white dick with a really cool biohazard+ tattoo just above his shaved cock. 

I slowly got on my knees and started stroking it slowly, gradually speeding up my pace. the guy started humping my fist which really turned me on and I heard him whisper “suck my dick”. Without thinking I wrapped my lips around his cock and started sucking his thick cock like I had been deprived of cock for months. 

He started moaning really quietly which got me so horny. I sucked and licked his big balls, while going back and licking his thick shaft and head. He was leaking a lot of precum and it was making a small puddle on the cold bathroom floor. I couldn't believe I was sucking a stranger's cock in my college's bathroom. 

Anyway I continued sucking his dick until i heard him whisper lemme fuck your ass you slut, and in the heat of the moment I whispered back, “yes daddy”. I turned around and dropped my sweatpants off. I squatted down and stuck my big ass underneath the divider. I felt his hands squeeze my ass. He whispered “goddamn baby you have such a nice ass” and slid a finger into my tight hole. I wasn't expecting that and I let out a soft moan, breaking the silence in the quiet washroom.

I really hoped no one else would come in while this guy was about to fuck my ass. He started fingering me faster before I whispered “I want your cock in me daddy”. Without any hesitation I heard him spit on his throbbing cock and then I felt his head right at my wet boy hole.Ii heard him say “you want this poz dick in you?”. I wasn’t sure i heard him right, but before I could reply he slid his thick tainted cock into my ass, and I let out a moan that echoed in the washroom. 

He started fucking my ass with long strokes while I was on my hands and knees telling him to go faster. Within 5 minutes I couldn't take it anymore and started cumming all over the bathroom floor, and that made him shoot his cum in my ass. I quickly got up, put my pants on and left the bathroom in a haze of shame and feeling like the biggest slut on campus.

I sat in my dorm room an hour later looking up what ‘poz” meant and doing image searches on bio-hazard tattoos. I slid in my butt plug to keep his load in me and jerked off twice to some really hot verbal poz videos while planning my next cruising trip on campus. 

• Like 47
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 36
  • Thanks 3