Pozzed While Cruising

ijoey

Pozzed while Cruising 3

He withdrew and spun me around and we kissed hard and slipped me his number telling me to call him when I get knocked up. I looked at him with a quizzed look. “You’ll know” he whispered. He then arranged his clothes and slipped out of the big stall leaving me there naked with an ass full of cum. 

Poz Cruise 3

I sat there in the big stall still naked. My clothes scattered about with poz cum leaking from my used slutty cunt. In the last two days, I have taken two seemingly poz loads from two guys that I did not know, that I just met and may never meet again. However, I did have his phone number. 

I sat in a daze only to be startled out of my trance by the sound of the outer door being opened up. I scrambled to grab my shorts and shirt from the floor. Whoever came in stopped at the sinks, and I could see him looking in my direction. He was a tall, dark black kid. I think he caught me looking out at him cause he smiled and took the stall next to me. 

I thought about leaving, but he tapped his foot. So, I tapped mine, and without further conversation. He dropped down to his knees and slid his 8 inch black cock under the stall. I did what I do best. I dropped to my knees and inhaled his manly scent and swallowed his cock. I sucked his cock for just a few minutes when he pulled back and came over to my stall. I unlocked the door and he slipped in locking the door behind him. 

Still sitting on the toilet, dripping poz cum from the last guy I swallowed this new guy with a slutty fervor that I did not know I had. As near as I could tell this guy had no tattoos of scorpions or biohazard signs, but I knew he was going to fuck me whether he wanted to or not. His cum was going to mix with the previous guy’s cum. 

I was going to have a belly full of toxic baby batter. I sucked his large cock only pulling off to ask him to fuck me. His answer was to trade me places. At first, I thought he was going to suck me, butt he made me face away from him and he pulled me down onto his stiff cock. 

He knew he was getting a creamed pie. “I am going to give your cunt another load boy” he said.

I could only grunt out a “breed me” with his thick cock shoved deep in my hole. “I want your load deep in my ass”, I breathed hard. 

“I am going to knock you up” he responded, and with that my cock was instantly hard and leaking again. 

Was he poz too or was he just playing the part. I did not know but I continued to ride his black cock until he held me fully impaled on his thick rod and I felt his cock unload torrent after torrent deep into my whore ass. 

In two days, I have taken 3 loads deep in my ass from 3 mostly anonymous guys in public bathrooms on campus. I imagine if I were caught I would be arrested and probably thrown out of school, but that was the last thing on my mind.  All I could think of was where could i go to find the next cock? 

When he was done breeding my ass. He pushed me off of him, made me clean his cock of cum and ass. He then pulled up his shorts, opened the door and left me there on my knees wanting more. 

I scrambled to shut the door before anyone else came in. I got dressed and stuffed some toilet paper in my ass crack to stem the flow of cum leaking from my pussy. I decided to head back to my dorm, but I knew I was going to pass the other bathroom on my way. So I decided to make another stop there on my way back to the dorm. 

I had quite the hitch in my step after taking two massive cocks and I could feel cum slowly leaking out of my abused twat. Just as I was about 20 feet from the door, I saw another freshman from my dorm come out the door looking all sheepish like he been up to something. I waved to him, but he just kept walking albeit a tad ‘funny’. 

I made my way in and I was greeted by the same guy who had done me the day before. He smiled at me and watched me go to the center stall. He then took the one to my right. This time I decided to be the aggressor and I tapped my foot. 

He spoke up, “I fucked you here yesterday didn’t I?” “Yes!” with almost too much excitement in my voice. We bantered back and forth for a moment or two and it ended with him inviting me back to his apartment for more than just a quickie and for him to recharge after he had just fucked that other kid. 

We left the bathroom separately and chatted as we made our way across campus.   He told me of all the cruising spots that he knew of on and off campus. I so wanted to ask him about his tattoos, but was scared to learn the truth.  

More to Cum 

I love the feedback and the hot chat

Joey

• Like 23
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 23

Pozzed while Cruising 4

We left the bathroom separately and chatted as we made our way across campus.   He told me of all the cruising spots that he knew of on and off campus. I so wanted to ask him about his tattoos, but was scared to learn the truth. 

In his apartment

We walked across campus and all I could think was his tattoos of the biohazard and the scorpion which I thought were a tad aggressive for a college kid. A preppy college kid at that. He was over 6 foot tall, sandy blond hair, had a magnificent cock and was well-muscled. I noticed both girls and guys would check him out as we made our way through campus. 

His shared apartment was just a block off of campus near a pretty popular sports bar. He made the joke that it was too bad that I was underage to get in to drink, but he smiled. I know a guy that will get you in though if you want it bad enough. 

I will admit as we walked and talked, I was hard just listening to him talk about whatever he wanted to. He was charming and affable, but that all changed the moment we got inside his apartment.  We were both a little sweaty as he led me into his apartment that he obviously shared with another guy.  I dropped my bag just to the side of the door and he tossed his bag in front of the TV. 

He undid his shorts, pulled out his stiffening cock and grabbed me by shoulders pushing me to my knees so that I was eye level to his cock.  He fed me his 8 inch hard cock and in one swift motion I had him deepthroated up with my nose in his bush to the point I could smell the other kid’s ass in his bush. He fucked my mouth for just a quick few minutes before he led me on my knees to his bedroom. 

We were naked before we got to his bed with our clothes scattered about his apartment. He put me on all fours on the edge of his bed. I could feel his fingers explore my used hole. He chuckled when he realized I had a load in me. He began to eat my ass. I only had one other guy do that to me and that was an older guy when I was in high school. I loved it and I begged for more. 

I heard the outer door open. I asked him to shut the door to his bedroom, but he just slipped his cock into my now well-fucked hole. He bottomed out in me as I heard, what I assume to be his roommate, at the door. 

“New convert?” I heard a voice say from the doorway. As I heard clothes being taken off. 

“Yeah, I fucked him just yesterday in the Union, and he came back for more today after getting a load or two earlier.” my barebacker said emphatically. 

“HOT!!! Mind if I get some too?” he asked from the doorway, already naked and not waiting for an answer. 

The only reply he got was the guy fucking me pulled out and gave him access to my bare ass. Neither one caring what my answer was going to be. I never even saw the face of my of my new fucker, btut I knew he had a cock just as bigh if not a bit bigger than the first guy. Which I still do not know his name, but I guess I knew him well enough to let him fuck me twice. 

They took turns fucking me for the next 30 minutes edging themselves inside my ass. When one got close to cumming he would give the other another turn in my well fucked boi pussy. Meanwhile they had fucked the cum out of me once and I was hard again. They would spit on their cocks when I needed some lube, never once letting me off of my knees. 

They kept dropping hints like this one will be a good convert. The other’s will like him a lot, he will turn so many guys and convert them too. I was puzzled as to what they were referring to. 

They chatted as if I was not even in the room let alone fucking me. 

“I bred another freshman today”, the first fucker said, “right before I brought this slut home.”

I heard them high-five each other as the other admitted to breeding someone in yet another bathroom in yet another building I did not know about. 

That is when the roommate grabbed my hips, plunged his cock deep in my used hole and flooded me with what I now knew to be his tainted seed. I could feel his cock expand and contract in my ass as he unload torrent of poz seed in my soon-to-be-if-not-already poz hole. 

Once he was done, the first guy took back over using his roommates cum for lube pounded my hole. I collapsed on the bed with his cock still buried deep in me as jackhammered away at me. I came again, getting off on being used like a common slut, the thought of being pozzed and being passed around to some other guys. 

I begged for his poz load for him to breed me and turn me out. He held his cock deep in me as he came letting his cum mix with his roommates. I was exhausted. I closed my eyes and fell asleep while my ass just began to leak their cum.  One of them slid a butt plug into my ass to keep me from leaking. I dozed off while they went off and did whatever. 

I was awakened sometime later by a deep voice and a hand pulling the plug slowly out of my pussy. He told me Jake said I could have a turn and that you would not care. I rolled over onto my back and spread my legs and guided his thick long cock into my dripping cunt. 

More to Cum

Love the Feedback 

Always open to chat and/or phone

Joey 

• Like 31
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 23
  • Thanks 1