Prep for Extreme Cumdumps

TwinkSlut24

Hey guys,

Since early this year, after getting on Prep, I have become a total cumdump. I’m talking about 10 loads a week through Grindr, BBRT, and bookstores. While a lot of the loads come from familiar people, 10 times 52 is about 500 loads a year. 

I can’t help it, and ever since I took my first load last December all I can think about is being a submissive fuckboy, who lives for raw cock in my mouth and pussy. Every day I wakeup and dream of being in missionary, legs in the air, begging men to cum in me. Gangbangs, Double penetration, being whored out by a friend (who knows I’m a slut) - these things now define me and I love being a whore.

I figure if it’s 400-500 loads this year, it will be more next year. My question is, do you think Prep will work for such a total cumdump? 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Best friend, who's not often a bottom, but total type A personality when it comes to taking his medication seroconverted in February after faithfully taking Truvada for 5+ years.  Dr. has enrolled him in a study of breakthrough cases and they believe they have traced his  strain to Prep resistant strain of HIV. Exceedingly rare but out there!  Beware boys!

• Piggy 1

6 hours ago, hotguynkansas said:

Best friend, who's not often a bottom, but total type A personality when it comes to taking his medication seroconverted in February after faithfully taking Truvada for 5+ years.  Dr. has enrolled him in a study of breakthrough cases and they believe they have traced his  strain to Prep resistant strain of HIV. Exceedingly rare but out there!  Beware boys!

Keep us posted what the doctors will discover!

On 12/31/2021 at 9:53 PM, hotguynkansas said:

Any chance your friend will share some of his blood?   Asking for a friend..   🙂

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Haha 1

On 12/31/2021 at 9:53 PM, hotguynkansas said:

PrEP is excellent at preventing HIV infection, but not perfect.  But in the grand scheme of things, your friend was on HIV meds to prevent HIV; and now will continue, just a different formulation.  

4 hours ago, WiChaser said:

PrEP is excellent at preventing HIV infection, but not perfect.  But in the grand scheme of things, your friend was on HIV meds to prevent HIV; and now will continue, just a different formulation.  

I get your point, but it's important to note that it's no longer PrEP and not "just a different formulation." Prevention of an infection, and treatment for that infection, are two different things, and even more especially when the treatment can't eradicate the infection, just manage it.

For instance, this man may have been registered as an organ donor - chances are close to 100% that if he dies suddenly any of his organs might make it to someone else. A few places are now undertaking poz-to-poz transplants, but not many.

Although in the US, at least, gay men are still largely expected to self-defer for blood donation, many who know they are negative and at very low risk for HIV infection nonetheless do so. That's no longer an option, either.

If he applies for most life insurance (other than some company-sponsored policies), he's likely to be asked if he's ever tested positive for HIV. A truthful answer will render him ineligible for most policies, and a lie is likely to be discovered (and possibly result in fraud charges or a lawsuit).

And on and on. There have been a number of threads here over the years about how life changes when you become poz - and it's not "just a different formulation" of medication. Not in the slightest.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I get your point, but it's important to note that it's no longer PrEP and not "just a different formulation." Prevention of an infection, and treatment for that infection, are two different things, and even more especially when the treatment can't eradicate the infection, just manage it.

For instance, this man may have been registered as an organ donor - chances are close to 100% that if he dies suddenly any of his organs might make it to someone else. A few places are now undertaking poz-to-poz transplants, but not many.

Although in the US, at least, gay men are still largely expected to self-defer for blood donation, many who know they are negative and at very low risk for HIV infection nonetheless do so. That's no longer an option, either.

If he applies for most life insurance (other than some company-sponsored policies), he's likely to be asked if he's ever tested positive for HIV. A truthful answer will render him ineligible for most policies, and a lie is likely to be discovered (and possibly result in fraud charges or a lawsuit).

And on and on. There have been a number of threads here over the years about how life changes when you become poz - and it's not "just a different formulation" of medication. Not in the slightest.

Oh indeed.  PrEP meds are components of full HIV meds (although I understand that Discovy is often part of a two med regimen for HIV infection.  But that is just the medcial front.

On the social front there is still a lot of discrimination to HIV individuals.  One of the sad parts of our humanity (or lack thereof).  And it is best to get one's whole life insurance policy contracted before infection as rates will be high otherwise (although there are plenty of HIV positive individuals living long and relatively healthy lives).  And you're spot on about organ donation and blood donation.  Even though the rules for blood donors have opened up; I still won't.  

So I was not making a neg to poz comparison in my OP, but rather a PrEP vs HIV meds which have very similar side effects.  And while PrEP is very good at preventing infection, it like vaccines is not perfect, just very very good.  

Hey hotguy, I've been on PrEP for 5 years and it's worked great for this bareback cock/cum whore...but I recognize it's not 100%...if I get knocked up at one of my sex parties (twice a month+), at CumUnion or at the SF Horse Market (mare...whinny)...oh well!

PrEP works and works incredibly well.

I'm not dismissing the above member that indicated his friend seroconverted while strictly adhering to the regiment of PrEP but there are only 13 cases total that have reported seroconversion while using PrEP and only 3 that lab results have indicated strict adherence (since 2012). With currently 650k plus men and women using PrEP yearly, that is an incredibly low low rate of risk.

If you are a sexually active, gay, bi, straight or somewhere in between male or trans and you can tolerate PrEP, it's my belief that you should be on it.