Ric's Freshman Year

-------
Chapter 3.2 - Two lines or Four?
-------

Monday evening Ric was studying and his phone buzzed.  He looked and saw a message from Taylor.  "Got a minute to talk?" he asked.

Ric looked over and Eddy was on his bed, tapping out a paper on his laptop.  "Sure.  Give me 5" Ric replied.   He tossed on some sweatpants, a tank and his sandals before he went down to the main floor and found a quiet corner.  Ric called Taylor back and he answered after the first ring. 

"Hi.  Thanks for calling me back right away.  I... Uh... thought about our conversation yesterday and stopped at the drug store on my way home.   I got one of those home HIV tests.   Do you know if those things are any good?" Taylor asked nervously.

Ric took a deep breath and figured where this was going.  "Those things usually have a disclaimer that they can give false results, but I've heard they're pretty accurate.  Why?  Did you take it?" Ric asked.    He heard a long pause and Taylor said "Yeah" but nothing more.  "What did it say?" Ric asked after several seconds of silence.

"I got 2 lines.  I think that means positive" Taylor said softly.

Ric knew from a few of the guys he had infected how the tests worked, but didn't want to sound like he was an expert from all of the guys that were now carrying his bug.  "It's ok.  Don't freak out.  From what I read, those things only show positive after a few months and can be wrong too.  The only real way to find out is by getting a blood draw and having a lab do a different test.   There's a clinic not too far from campus" Ric said calmly.  There was silence on the phone and after a few moments he asked "Taylor?  You still there?"

"Yeah.  I... uh... just didn't expect this.  Do you mean I could have been positive for months?  It wasn't from yesterday's fuck?" Taylor asked.

Ric smiled, knowing that he and his dad could have pozzed Taylor in the Spring.  Or maybe some other guy that bred him after that.  "It's possible it happened a while ago.  No test would show in only a day or two.  Do you always fuck raw?" Ric asked.

"Hookups never...  Except with you.  After we fucked, I was safe for a month and then went back to raw with guys I know and safe with hookups" Taylor replied 

"So... have you topped guys raw since we fucked last Spring?" Ric then asked.

He heard a sigh and then Taylor said "A few guys, including Peter."

"Things will be ok.  Don't worry.  The clinic on West Street is good and you can confirm the home test there.  They also have a free testing night over at the bathhouse on Wednesdays, but I don't know what kind of test they do there.  Maybe you can go there and get retested.  You should probably take Peter, too" Ric said.

"Oh fuck.  He's gonna be so pissed.  You heard him last night" Taylor said.  There was a pause before Taylor continued "Uh... I think the bathhouse is probably best before I... uh, we go to the clinic.  They won't ask a million questions there."

"It's not a million... just a few hundred" Ric replied, trying add some levity to the conversation.   With no laugh from Taylor, he added "Seriously, they're really nice.  Uh... I can go with you on Wednesday, if you want. I don't have anything planned that night" as he searched on his phone for the bathhouse's website.  "Their site says testing is from 7pm to 10pm.  Have you ever been there?" Ric asked.

"Yeah, a few times.  If you wouldn't mind going along, I'd appreciate it.  I can't get there until about eight though.  Is that too late?" Taylor asked, somberly.

"No, that's good.  I don't have an early class on Thursday.  I'll meet you on the corner at eight and we can go in together.  See you then" Ric said.

Taylor and Peter were standing on the corner when Ric walked up right on time.  Both looked really nervous but Peter also gave him an evil stare.  "Hey guys.  No matter what you'll be fine.  The site says it's half price before nine, so let's go" Ric said.  They walked up to the door and went inside.  Ric pulled out his discount card and asked the attendant "Do they need to pay the cover if they are just here for the test?"  He glanced back and saw Hector dressed in scrubs sitting at a table talking to a guy with just a towel around his waist.

"Yeah, but if they just stand around the table and leave after they get the results, we'll refund it" was the response.

"Cool.  I have this card and I'll pay for theirs" Ric said, passing the card and their 3 IDs over. 

The guy quickly looked at the IDs and then closely at the card.  "Damn, you got it quick" the attendant said, grinning back at Ric. "Uh... no charge for the three of you unless you want a room.  Hope you tagged em good.  Towels are around the side" the guy said, winking at Ric as he slid the card and IDs back.  Ric grabbed 3 towels and turned back to the guys.   

"I had a card for free entry and it covered you guys too.  Follow me" Ric said as he handed a towel to Taylor and one to Peter.  He walked over to the table with the other two behind him.  "Hola Hector.  My friends need to get tested.  It sounds like its been a long time for both of them.  Is this the quick swab test or a blood test?"

Hector looked at him a second and then asked "Ric?"  Ric nodded back to him, smiling.  "Glad you could come.  We do the quick tests here.  We tried doing the other one and it was a nightmare.  Someone stole a box of syringes and only a couple guys called for results" Hector said.  Hector motioned for him to come closer.   In Spanish, Hector whispered to Ric "If you infected these guys since classes started, the test will likely show negative.  They need to wait a bit longer before the antibodies will be there for the test to find." 

Ric replied "I know.  I fucked the darker haired guy in the Spring. He got a positive result with a drug store test Monday. He has been fucking the other guy, so I think both might be poz."  

Hector smiled and said "Maybe some others too.  Good work.  Oh, and thanks for those other two referrals from your old clinic.  They're really cute and horny.  One was hitting on me pretty hard."  Ric laughed, figuring that Joe was being his usual self.  He leaned back and grinned back at Hector. In English, Hector said to Taylor and Peter "Gentlemen, are you going to wait for your results or take advantage of the facility?" 

"Uh, I think I'll wait" Peter said.  Taylor started to nod and Ric said "They got a sauna here, right?  You got in for free so try and relax in the steam room.  You don't have to fuck around, just chill."  

Hector nodded in agreement as he opened the two test kits.  He called Taylor around to the side and swabbed away. "I need a name for the test.  You can use your name or something else if you want it more anonymous.   Mickey Mouse is popular, but he's already been here today" Hector said with a laugh.

"Donald Duck, I guess" was Taylor's sullen response.  

Peter was next and gave "Bart Simpson" for a name.  

"You too, Ric.  Let's make sure these tests are good" Hector said.  Ric chuckled and got swabbed.  "Bender for me" Ric replied.

"Come back in at least 45 minutes.  If you see someone at the table, please wait.  We try to keep things as private as we can, given the surroundings" Hector told them before Ric followed the signs to the locker room with Taylor and Peter walking slowly behind him.   They stripped and Ric stuffed their clothes in a locker, snapping the lock shut.  As Ric stood up he found Hector behind him, tapping him on the shoulder.  In Spanish he whispered to Ric  "Short redhead, eagle tattoo on his chest.  Unhappy he was neg again.  You should give him a gift."  Ric turned and nodded with a sly grin.

Taylor led the way toward the steam room and as the other two went inside, Ric said "I'm going to look around.  See you in a few."  Once he was away from the steam room, Ric pulled his towel off and tossed it over his shoulder, letting everyone see his biohazard tat.  He followed the hallways around, looking into the open rooms hoping to find his short redhead.  There were a few guys laying back or on all fours in their rooms, waiting, but none seemed to be who he was looking for.  He found some glory holes and one guy waiting patiently for something to suck.  Finally, he spotted his prey walking out of the showers.  The guy looked around and headed into the dark room.

"I guess he wants a surprise then" Ric said to himself.  A few seconds later, he followed the guy inside and there was just enough light to see his outline.  The redhead climbed on a bench with his ass hanging off.  Ric made his way further in and found no one else in the room.  He went back and rubbed his hands over the guy's ass before slipping his finger along the crack.  His hole felt slightly damp from the shower or sweat and Ric growled in a deep voice "You don't want this cock dry.  Suck me first." The guy scrambled off the bench, getting on his knees and felt around before finding Ric's cock in the dark.  

"Oh shit!" the guy said as he wrapped his hand around the base and leaned in, starting to lap his tongue over the tip.  Slowly the guy started sucking, but couldn't get more than four inches in.  His teeth were scraping too and Ric knew that it was pointless to let the guy go much further.  

"Lick it 'n get some spit on there or you know what this cock is going to do to that pretty little ass" Ric said, still forcing his voice lower than normal.  He felt the guy spit a few times on the shaft and then push the saliva over the head and foreskin with his tongue.  Once there was some spit covering all of his shaft Ric asked "You wanna get fucked?" 

"Yyyyyyes, sir" the guy's voice nervously squeaked out.

"Back on the bench then" Ric said.  Just like when he fucked Taylor in the Spring, Ric wasn't planning on being gentle.  He wanted to wreck this hole and mark it for good with his bug flowing through the guy's veins.  Hopefully soon he would find out he'd joined the club.  The bottom hurriedly assumed the position he was in only five minutes earlier.  Ric spit on his fingers and then found the tight hole, working some saliva in.  He knew that the guy wasn't lubed enough but positioned his cock against the pucker anyway.  He dripped a few more gobs of spit down with only one hitting the tip of his dick, not surprising due to the lack of light.   One hand reached around and covered the redhead's mouth and the other braced on his shoulder.

"FUCK!" the bottom screamed out into Ric's hand as he breached the hole.  He felt the guys body quiver and then stabbed in another inch.  A few more repeats and then Ric pulled back.  The next jab sent a few inches back into the tight tunnel and another scream into his hand.   Ric chuckled.   With as much pain as he was inflicting, the guy wasn't fighting him off or trying to escape.  He was sure the guy prayed that every bare cock that fucked him was the one that was going to give him the bug he so desperately wanted.

It took a few minutes, but Ric was able to get a good rhythm going.  His pre and the stretched hole was finally making it easier to fuck the guy.   While he wasn't going to go balls deep, he knew that the chaser was torn up inside and would be feeling this fuck for a few days.  When the screams had subsided, Ric began plowing faster.  He pulled his hand from the guy's mouth when it had finally dropped to a whimper.  Ric jabbed his cock in until he hit the wall and the guy cried out again.  He stayed planted a few moments and then began with slow, firm thrusts.  Both of his hands were on the bottom's shoulders and he kept up a relentless pounding.  A few more minutes and he felt the impending orgasm rise.  A loud whimper came out of the bottom as he felt Ric's cock thicken followed by spurts of viral cum flooding his wrecked chute.

Ric grunted as each shot fired off until the last few dribbles emptied into the doomed hole.  He slowly pulled out and slapped the guy's ass.   "Thanks" he said as he headed back toward the door.  Ric hurried over to the shower area and rinsed off, watching cum and traces of blood run down the drain.  When his cock had finally softened, he dried off and headed back towards the steam room.  He saw the redhead stagger out of the dark room on his way and the guy stopped dead in the middle of the hallway, staring back at Ric.  He could tell that the guy was fixated on his biohazard tat and cock.

"I need that" the guy begged.

"Sorry, I can't.  Maybe next time" Ric said in his normal voice, hoping the guy didn't recognize him.

"Ok... Name the day and time.   Please?  I need a poz load in me so bad" the guy begged.

Ric shook his head and said "I might be back next week.  Try then."   He walked past the guy, smelling the cum wafting off his body.  Taylor and Peter were laying against the back wall of the sauna as Ric walked up.   "All relaxed?" Ric asked

"Not really" Peter replied, nervously.

"Lets go and see if its one or two" Ric said.  They wandered back to the clinic's table, towels wrapped around their waists.   Hector took each behind a curtain, Taylor first and then Peter and gave them the news that the test was positive.  Both looked stunned and Ric was the last one.  Once out of sight, Hector told Ric "No immaculate recovery, you're still poz."  Ric smiled and said quietly to Hector "The redhead was really fuckin tight and doesn't suck very good. But he's full of cum and pretty sore.   He might be a sick puppy in a few weeks."  

Hector grinned back and then the two walked back to the table.  Hector handed Ric a few test kits.  "Use these if you need to.  No sense in them paying for these at the store, but send the poz ones over to the clinic to verify, please" Hector told him.   Ric found Taylor and Peter waiting for him in the locker room and both still looked shaken.

"Did he tell you to go to the clinic to get a blood test to make sure?" Ric asked and both nodded 'yes'.  They dressed and as they left Ric stopped at the attendant's booth and asked "Is that card good just for Wednesdays or any day?"

The guy laughed and replied "For you, any day.  Just keep fucking like that."

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1

Another awesome chapter chi4!! Ric is quite a community asset (pun intended). Taylor and Peter are now part of the brotherhood...hope they will soon warm to their new status, stay off meds and impregnate other young college meat...We know that the cute ginger's chase is just about over...within a few weeks his wish will cum true...lucky li'l chasin whore...he has earned his bio-hazard tat! I need to visit this bath house and meet up with Ric...and oh, by the way, my name is Ric also!!🍆💦☣️🦂😈🐷😛

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

-------
Chapter 3.3 - Get Used To It
-------

A few days later Ric sent a message to Taylor.  "How's things?  Haven't heard from u & hope ur ok.  Did u get the lab results?"

A few minutes later he got a reply.  "OK I guess  results on monday  goin 2b crappy wkend."

Ric replied "Why? Ur no diff than last weekend.  Want to go back to baths?"

"WTF?  U nuts?" Taylor sent back seconds later.

"U were poz last weekend and u still r.  Have some fun and get ur mind off it.  play safe if u want. take a few anon loads since it wont matter if they r poz or neg" Ric responded.  "Maybe one of those dicks in your ass will be mine" Ric thought. He opened his phone up to a bareback site and checked out the guys that were looking to hookup.  He found a bunch and some were ok with poz guys.  He figured if he could get Taylor there, he could setup a few hookups for both of them.   

Twenty minutes later Taylor replied "U sure its ok?"

"Of course.  do anything u want.  There's always guys begging for loads there so you can get used to giving it.  What time do you want to meet there?  Afternoon or night?" Ric replied, not sure if he would actually show or not.  

"Maybe afternoon.  3?" Taylor texted a minute later.

Ric was surprised when Taylor was waiting for him at the same corner they'd met at on Wednesday.  Taylor wore a pair of sweatpants and a baggy tee, not looking anywhere near as sexy as he had the other times they'd met.  Even Wednesday evening he looked hotter for the test.   

"Mmmm, nice.  Good to see you back so soon.  How's your buddy doing?" the attendant asked.

"Still pretty shocked.  Hopefully he'll share his special seed" Ric said quietly with a smile.  He slid both IDs in as well as his free entry card.  The guy tapped away and pushed them back.  

"Congrats.  No charge for you guys.  Look for a chubby black guy.  He wanted something toxic" the attendant said, pointing around the corner for the towels.   As they undressed in the locker room Taylor asked "What did the guy say?"

"There's someone looking for some poz loads.  A chubby black guy.  Might be good for you to fuck him, but he's mine first...   Uh, here.  Put these on your wrists, one each side" Ric said as he passed Taylor a pair of green silicone wristbands.

"What are these for?" Taylor asked.

Ric grinned. "I told a few people to look for a newly poz guy with green wristbands this afternoon.  Sorry, those were the only color I could find" he said as he closed the lock on their locker.   Ric tossed his towel over his shoulder and walked into the open area with Taylor close behind. 

"You serious? You set me up?" Taylor asked.

Ric stopped and turned to Taylor, staring at him.  "You need to get used to being poz.  It's not going to change.  There's plenty of guys that want those loads, Taylor.  Be a generous guy and share" Ric said as he turned and went in search of a black guy with several extra pounds.  

Taylor kept following Ric until some guy came up to him and said "Hey dude.  Just got the news?  You gonna be popular around here."   The stranger put an arm around Taylor's shoulder and guided him into a private room.  Ric chuckled and kept walking.  "Less than thirty seconds, better than I hoped!" he said to himself.   He found his prey at the glory holes and took his place on the upper level after stroking his cock to get it partially hard.  The guy turned and walked over, looking up at Ric's cock and then his face.

"Oh fuck.   I don't know if I can take that" he said, wrapping his hand around the root of Ric's cock.  The guy lapped over the shaft before pulling back the foreskin and wrapping his lips over the head.  Slowly he worked his way down and had Ric moaning before too long.   While he didn't try and get the thick shaft into his throat, Ric liked his technique and slowly started to rock his hips.   Ric had his eyes closed and was wondering how to get his dick in the guy's ass when suddenly the guy stopped.  Ric looked down and just after the hard shaft left his cocksucker's lips, Ric saw him staring at his biohazard tat. The guy glanced up and asked "You toxic dude?" 

"Yeah and I need a nice pussy to dump a load in.  You game?" Ric asked and the guy nodded excitedly.  "Follow me" Ric said, wandering down the hall until he spotted an empty room nearby.  The guy had kept close behind him and once Ric looked inside to make sure no one was using it he pushed the guy in.   "Bend over and show me that hole" Ric barked out.  The guy bent over the bed and spread his legs.   Ric knelt down and pried the cheeks apart, his fingers sinking into the warm, soft flesh.  He pushed his face in and started to lick and nibble on the guy's ass and crack.  His tongue dug in and he tasted the familiar taste of cum.  Ric growled and began to suck some of the load out of the hole, savoring the warm liquid on his tongue and wondering how charged it was.   He spent a few more minutes poking his tongue in before standing up.

"Mmm, love fucking a slut's hole.  That load got a bug in it?" Ric asked.

"No, sir" the bottom replied.

Ric laughed, snarling out "Well this one will."  Ric felt strange being called "sir" since the guy was probably ten years older than him.  He shrugged his shoulders and pressed his cock into the crevice, zeroing in on the wet hole.  The guy shivered as Ric grasped his hips and pushed forward.  The well used hole gave way and swallowed his shaft in.  He heard the guy groan as he plowed deeper until his hips were pressed on the guy's meaty ass.  Ric enjoyed feeling the cum filled hole around his cock.   He knew he could plow this guy for a long time and that's what he started to do.  

Twenty minutes of varied pounding had forced most of the previous guy's neg load out, leaving a coating of cum on his pubes and a puddle on the floor.  His thrusts started to get harder until he was bouncing off the guys ass and both of them were grunting loudly.

"Want this charged load?" Ric growled as he started to gasp and slam in hard and fast.

"Yes, sir.  Knock your slut up" the guy cried out before Ric planted his cock in and felt the pulses shoot out his potent seed.  The bottom yelled out "Oh god yeah!" as he felt the warm cum fill his guts.   Ric grinned as his balls emptied, hoping that he'd be as toxic as Taylor was in a few weeks.  He gave a few more thrusts before pulling his cock out slowly.  Ric slapped each butt cheek, telling the bottom "Sweet hole, thanks."  The bottom guy let out another moan followed by "Thank you sir."

Ric smiled again and said "Hope it takes" as he turned and walked back into the hallway.  There were two guys at the doorway who had been watching and both grinned at him.   He wandered a while and found a few other guys to dip his cock into.  They may have gotten some precum coating their chutes, but his balls still needed a while to refill.  One last fuck with an older guy in the sling gave him a chance to drain his balls once more.  The guy's short, gray hair continued into his trimmed beard and down over the hair on his chest.  The guy was playing with his nipples and Ric liked his long, thin body.  No mention had been made about status and he knew the guy had seen his tat, but willingly let Ric fuck him bare and dump a load into his talented ass.  "Already poz or maybe on prep.  Still, it felt good" Ric thought as he walked away.

After wandering about ten more minutes, Ric found Taylor in the shower getting a blowjob under the spraying water.  He stood under a shower nearby, letting the hot water cascade over his body and watched, noticing that Taylor was much more relaxed than earlier.  A few minutes later Taylor pulled the guy's head tight against his short pubes and pumped a load down the guy's throat.  After the cocksucker left, Taylor walked over to Ric and they shared the shower.   He leaned in and kissed Ric, letting his tongue dance with Ric's for a few moments.   "Thanks.  I really needed that.  You're right, I have to get used to it" Taylor said.  

Ric was happy to see the old Taylor back.  They dried off and headed back to the locker room and dressed.  Ric looked at the clock and said "Damn, almost three hours."

Taylor laughed and said "Time flies when you're having fun."  They walked out of the bathhouse, Ric giving a thumbs up to the attendant.  The two of them headed back towards campus and while they walked Taylor said "I was planning on just sucking or maybe get fucked if I felt ok.  I ended up breeding two guys and then fed my last one to that guy in the showers. My balls must have been really full.  All three looked for the wristbands, so I guess I need to thank you for that, too.  I hope they're ok, I never got to ask them if they were poz too."

Ric laughed, thinking to himself "Nope, all neg."  At first, he wasn't going to tell Taylor that, but changed his mind and told him to see what his reaction would be.  Taylor looked at him and grinned.   They made it another block away from the bathhouse and Ric casually said to Taylor "You should probably be fucking Peter.  It's not like you can poz him again and you just saw how sex can help your attitude."

"I don't know... he's still pretty pissed at me.  Is the rush fucking another poz guy as good as it was with the neg guys I just bred?"

Ric chuckled again, wondering if Taylor really enjoyed gifting the guys earlier.  "It depends.  What turned you on back there?  Realizing that you can still have a good sex life being poz or knowing you could be charging them up?" Ric asked.

Taylor stopped and turned to Ric, looking embarrassed.  "Uh... both.  It felt good knowing guys would still want to fuck knowing I was poz.  But when the guy begged for my viral load... I couldn't believe how good it felt to know I was filling him with poz cum" Taylor said.   

Ric smiled back at him before they continued to walk back to campus.  "Taylor, you should change your appointment to Tuesday.  When you talk to the doctor, tell them I suggested it.  Unless Peter gets out of his funk, let him go on Monday." 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 2

-------
Chapter 3.4 - The Infection Spreads
-------

"That was fuckin strange" came the text from Taylor Tuesday afternoon.   It came during class and Ric snuck a peek to see what he said, but didn't reply until later.

"What?" Ric asked once he got back to his dorm room.

"Followup @ clinic.  it started out like I expected but when I said u told me to change my appt to today everything changed.  every1 got v friendly no more talk of meds" Taylor replied.

"Up to u if u stay viral or get undetectable" Ric sent back.

"I know. staying toxic a while.  bath last time changed my outlook thx to u" Taylor sent.

"I'm a bad influence.  How did Peter's appt go on monday + or -?" Ric asked

"He went on tues w/me. confirmed poz. they told him abt the options. hes not sure what to do. at least hes not pissed at me anymore" Taylor texted back.

"Surprised he didnt go on meds right away.  Maybe take him to baths like I took u.   Have u talked to others u bred since last spring?" Ric asked.

"U really think u pozzed me last spring?" Taylor asked.   

Ric replied "yep. may have been someone after, but I doubt it.  u said u only played raw with buddies.  were any poz?"

"Dont think so" was Taylor's reply.

Ric grinned and then asked "how many did u breed since then?" 

"Dont keep track.  not many. maybe 5 or 6.  vers or top with buddies.  hookups I bottom but safe" Taylor responded.

"Except me 😉 should tell ones u know. reaction prob no worse than peter.  I have a few test kits from the clinic if u need em" Ric said.  Changing the subject, Ric asked "Did they give you a card for the bath house?"

"Yeah I got 1. Peter didnt" Taylor replied.  

"Cool.  gotta shower n meet someone.  ttyl" Ric sent back.  A smile was on his face, knowing Taylor may have some more guys that he had passed his bug to.   The client meeting that evening went well, mostly due to his upbeat attitude.  Two hours of nailing a mid-thirties married businessman left his balls empty and his body a little tired.

A day later he got a message from Joe "thx 4 remindr abt clinic.  Just like 1 back home.  U nail hottie?  Love to poz him."

Ric laughed, wondering which one but expecting he was talking about Hector.  He replied "Lab tech? he's + & top I think.  tapped asian nurse a few times.  he begged 4 it. now +."

"Cool luv takin new strains.  hope he likes 2 play" Joe replied a few minutes later.

--

It had been over a week since he last talked to Taylor when he got the message.  "need test kits. u got 3?" Taylor asked. 

Ric was in the middle of a boring lecture and quietly tapped a reply "Got 4.  Drop off @ ur apt tonight?"

"sounds good  8pm?" Taylor replied.

"K" Ric replied and caught the last ten minutes of the lecture.  He figured he could go over and deliver the tests and be back in his dorm room in less than an hour.  The weather was a little cool, so Ric had a pair of sweats and a long tee when he knocked on Taylor's door.  Peter opened the door and said "Oh look, it's the virus delivery guy!"

Ric looked shocked and wondered if this was like the verbal abuse that Taylor had gotten from Peter.  He quickly decided he would drop off the kits and go home as fast as possible.  He replied somberly "Uh, hi" and walked into the apartment.  Peter came up behind him and whispered "Just kidding, but it seems there's more fallout from your meet with Tay several months ago."

Three guys were sitting on the couch as Taylor came out of the kitchen with a six pack of beer.  All three looked nervous, but he also could see them checking him out.  The last thing Ric expected was to have Taylor's victims waiting to lynch him.  He wasn't sure that Peter was kidding either, but at least Taylor was in a good mood.

"Guys, this is Ric.  Like I told you, he brought a stash of tests for you.  I prefer to have a stash of something more fun, but hey.  Ric, Philip is on your left, Darius is in the middle and Lewis on the right.   I think Ric has more experience at this than we do, so I'll let him walk you through it" Taylor said.   

Ric wasn't happy to be put on the spot and his plan of just dropping off the test kits was out the window.  He read off the instructions and handed the first kit to Philip.  Philip was a tall, thin guy with short, cropped dark brown hair.  He had a hard time picturing Philip getting fucked by Taylor until the thin, femme voice thanked him.  Darius was several inches shorter than Philip, with a milk chocolate complexion and a nervous smile.  His body had some muscle on it, but not enough to make him look like a gym rat.  His size made him seem like the kind of guy he could really toss around during sex.   Last, he handed a kit to Lewis who was definitely the different one.  He had a bushy beard, curly dark hair and a sizable gut on his lanky frame.  He was a little shorter than Philip, but looked almost twice his size.

"I have other stashes, I just happened to have been given a few of these when Taylor and Peter took theirs.  You could say they will indicate how much fun you had, one line for 'fun' and two for 'lots of fun'" Ric joked.  None of the guys laughed and even Darius' smile disappeared.  "Uh, swab first, then you get to drink while we wait"  Ric said.

Taylor walked up to Ric after everyone finished swabbing and Ric had started the timer on his phone.  "Uh, two others already know and the other two aren't around here anymore.  Ben is in Boston, and Lenny is in Seattle.  They're going to get tested on their own" Taylor said quietly.  

"The two that know... are they poz?" Ric asked back, quietly.

"Yeah. They blamed each other, but I bred both of them a few times after the three way with you and your dad.  They both got the flu and found out at the end of Spring semester.  They said that's why they stopped fucking with me...  so they wouldn't infect me" Taylor explained with a chuckle.   

Ric grinned slightly and asked "Did they go on meds?"

"No, they said they have been fucking around a lot and have pozzed some guys since then.  One's a cheerleader, so he travels to a lot of games.  He says he's tagged a few of the other team's players" Taylor added, chuckling again.

Taylor and Ric turned back to the group and tried to get a conversation going but the three guys just stared at them, slowly drinking.  Ric whispered in Taylor's ear "Should I tell them their results privately?" and Taylor whispered back "No, they wanted to do it together."

"Uh... it's a weird group.  How do you know them?" Ric asked.

"All are part of the student orientation group.  We do the tours like you took last Spring and other stuff to get Freshman acclimated" Taylor explained.

Ric laughed and told Taylor "Maybe I should join the group.  I'm not sure the University would approve of some of my Freshman activity ideas, though."

When the alarm on his phone went off, Ric looked at the three tests lined up on the table and then looked back at Taylor.   "Uh... Philip, your test is negative" Ric said, watching him sigh with relief.  Ric swallowed hard before he said "Darius and Lewis, you're both positive."  Ric looked around and Philip had his eyes closed and a smile on his face.  Darius seemed shocked and had a blank look on his face.  Lewis pumped his fist and yelled out "Fuck YEAH!"

"Don't take these tests as gospel, they can be wrong.  You should get a test over at the clinic to confirm what they said.  Like Taylor did, you should let anyone you fucked bare know, too" Ric said.  Philip and Darius nodded and Lewis grinned back at him.   

Philip stood up and said "I need to be going.  Can I ask you a couple questions?" looking at Ric.  Ric nodded and they walked over to the door. In a hushed tone, Philip asked nervously "Can you text me the clinic's address?" Ric could tell that wasn't the only thing he wanted to ask, but let him add his contact info to Ric's phone.  A few seconds later, Ric sent the address and when he looked up, Philip asked quietly "How long have you been infected?"  

"About a year" Ric whispered back.

"And you're ok?  You're not about to die?" Philip asked, just as quietly but with less hesitation in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine.  The clinic watches my health and if it starts to drop, I'll start taking drugs and get the virus in check" Ric replied, watching Philip reach for the door.  "Take care" Ric said moving back to the middle of the room.

When the door clicked shut, Peter told the group "I heard that Ric thinks I need some poz dick in my ass.  Who wants to show me what its like to KNOW I'm taking a poz load... or four?"  Seconds later Peter's tee was on the floor, followed by his shorts.  He looked around, seeing four surprised guys looking back at him.   Lewis moved first, shedding his clothes before he walked over to Peter.  

"I don't top much but I'll try" Lewis said, his cock already stiff.

Taylor was next, taking his clothes off after asking "Are you sure, Peter?"

"Yeah.  Even the doc told me its ok to fuck with other poz guys.  Besides, I don't think I could take Ric's cock before something smaller opens me up" Peter said, winking at Ric.

Ric looked over and Darius was sitting on the couch glancing around at everyone.  He took a few steps closer and crouched down in front of Darius asking "Want some dick before you breed Peter?"   Darius' face told Ric how scared he was and that his brain was still processing that he was poz.  "Hey, I know you might be shocked by the news, but if this test caught it you've been poz for a few months and probably longer.  You've been fine so far, right?" Ric asked.

Darius nodded before Ric continued. "Nothing you can do will change it, so embrace it.   Take any dick without fear.  Fuck with as many poz or prep guys as you can and if ya want, breed some neg guys too" Ric said softly while hearing Peter start to suck on the other two guy's cocks.

Darius nodded again as Ric talked, the fear slowly draining from his face.  A smile started to form when Ric next said "Now drop those jeans and show me that ass.  I want to be the first to welcome you to the club."  Darius pulled his jeans off, followed by his boxers and revealed his a nice half hard cock. Ric wondered how much bigger it would get than the current six thick inches.  Darius rolled on to his knees on the couch, presenting his ass that was now hanging over the front.  Ric had pulled his shirt off and was pushing off his sweats as he watched Darius roll over.

He was naked and on his knees behind Darius, admiring the firm butt and a few moments later his tongue was roaming over the smooth skin and hole.  He spent almost ten minutes rimming Darius' ass, feeling him get more relaxed with every passing minute.  Out of the side of his eye, he saw Peter kneel on the other end of the couch and realized he needed to get his dick inside Darius soon.   He leaned back and stood up,  dragging his hard shaft along the crack and up to the slick entrance.  He looked to his right and Lewis was nervously trying to get his cock into Peter's spread ass.

"Relax, Lewis.  You can do it" Ric said calmly, pressing his own cock to Darius' ring.  A few seconds of pressure and he was inside his hole and heard a long moan come from his mouth.  A moment later, he heard a pair of moans from his right and smiled.  Ric slowly plowed his way deeper and moans kept coming from Darius.  He got into a good motion with long, firm strokes.  He quickly found that Darius was a really good bottom, taking Ric's cock without complaint and using his ass muscles to make it better for himself and Ric.  Ric wrapped one arm around Darius' body as he leaned against his back.

"Taylor fuck you a lot?" Ric asked quietly in his ear.

"Mmhm.  Twenty or thirty times, at least.  A lot last summer" Darius replied.

"You ever fuck him?" Ric asked as he started to fuck harder.

"Yeah... not as much though.  I usually bottom" Darius said while he started gripping Ric's cock tighter with each thrust.

Ric started to grunt when he heard Lewis cry out when he dumped his load into Peter's cunt.  His strokes got slow and hard while his balls throbbed until he shoved in and felt the spurts of cum flood Darius' poz ass.

"Breed my pussy!" Darius yelled out after he felt the first shot pump into him.   When the last few shots emptied into Darius' guts, Ric looked over and saw Taylor sliding into Peter.  Slowly he pulled out, feeling Darius clamp down on his dick to try and keep all the cum inside him.  Ric stood up and helped Darius to his feet before walking over behind Lewis.

They all watched Taylor and realized that he didn't mind having an audience.  Ric moved over behind Lewis and leaned in whispering "Were you chasing?"

He shook his head "no" before turning slightly and whispering "I tried to be careful... I wanted to keep it a fantasy... just somethin' to jerk off to."

Ric grinned.  "He didn't know.  I hope you're not pissed at him" Ric said.

Lewis chuckled. "Only because now I need a new fantasy to jack off to" he replied, grinning.

Ric laughed quietly and suggested "How about one where you're the one breeding neg guys?"

Taylor began to thrust harder and harder until he growled out, pumping another poz load into his roommate.  Ric looked over and Darius was stroking his rigid shaft with an anxious look on his face.   His cock had grown another inch or so and was even thicker than before.  With Taylor out of the way, Darius drove his cock into Peter's gaping hole, making both of them groan. He didn't last long, plowing into the cummy hole at a quick pace until he gave a final shove and unloaded his seed to mix with what was already inside Peter's gut.

Ric gave a few last strokes to his cock as he approached.  He spread both butt cheeks apart and pressed his cock just below Peter's hole before pulling the foreskin the rest of the way back.  "Push some out" he said softly.  Peter moaned and a small amount of cum dribbled out of the hole, covering the end of his dick.  Ric knew that Peter had done that a few times before, since most inexperienced guys pushed too hard and a large glob of cum would come out.  

He pushed his cock a little, letting the head rest in the pucker and then asked "Did someone ask for a virus delivery?"  Without waiting for an answer, he pushed inside.   He heard Taylor snicker and Peter groan as his hole got stretched open again.  Ric knew that Darius was close to his thickness, so he expected Peter's hole to be ready for his cock, but there was still a firm grip on his shaft as he slid in.

It didn't take long before Ric was able to work up to an steady pace, churning up the loads inside Peter's cunt.  The three other guys were staring at them watching him fuck Peter.  A few minutes later, Peter started to get verbal, egging Ric on. "Fuck that hole... oh god that feels good... ugh... harder... fuck me harder..." he moaned out.  Ric obliged and began to drill him harder.  Peter started to work his hole around Ric's cock and that made Ric's balls tighten up.   

"Want me to pull out?" Ric asked breathlessly, while still fucking.   Ric looked around and saw the confused look Taylor was giving him.

"Oh god no!  Breed me!" Peter begged.

"I'm poz" Ric replied.

"I know!  Me too! Please breed me!" Peter cried out.     

"You gonna be a good poz cumdump?" Ric asked as he thrust his hips a few more times.

"I'll take any load now!" Peter cried out before Ric unleashed several spurts of viral cum.  His chest heaved and he heard a long guttural moan from Peter.  Ric stayed planted inside Peter's ass for several seconds, letting them both calm down.  With his breathing back to normal he stood up and pulled his softened cock from Peter's sore, puffy hole.   Taylor walked back into the living room with a set of damp towels and passed them around.  With everyone mopped clean, some beers were passed around.

Ric walked up to Peter as they opened another round of beers and said "Thanks, that was fun.  I hope you realize that you're going to be ok, just like these other guys." 

Peter grinned and replied "I know that now.  Sorry I was a royal bitch with you before."

Lewis was the first to leave with Darius and Ric close behind.  Ric walked back toward his room and was almost to his dorm building when his phone buzzed. 

"Hi this is Philip. We met earlier tonite.  I'd like to hookup some time if you're interested" Philip message said.

Ric chuckled and typed out "Sure.  I don't pull out."

"I hope not. Tell me when" Philip replied. 

(( End of Chapter 3 ))

• Like 19
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

Excellent story so far! Ric sure seems to enjoy sharing his poz strain among his fellow students. 

It would be hot if you could collaborate with timmy7x so Brian's Senior Year could get a strain from Ric's Freshman Year (even though Ric is in southern CA and Brian is in Boston).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, montanaborn said:

Excellent story so far! Ric sure seems to enjoy sharing his poz strain among his fellow students. 

It would be hot if you could collaborate with timmy7x so Brian's Senior Year could get a strain from Ric's Freshman Year (even though Ric is in southern CA and Brian is in Boston).

They could do a college exchange programme!

• Haha 1

-------
Chapter 4.1 - A League for Everyone
------- 

I expect some will not like the way this chapter ends.  There may even be a downvote or ten.  But not everyone Ric meets is a bug craving chaser.

---

Ric walked out of the hotel, feeling pretty down.  The porn shoot had gone poorly and while everyone blamed the other guy, Ric still felt partly responsible.   He got back to his dorm room and spent some time answering a couple messages asking about escorting services.   He really wasn't in the mood to talk about them and all but one weren't worth much effort to reply to.  "They're just looking for free pics" Ric said to himself.   Even the good one he figured wouldn't amount to anything.

It was a quiet weekend and Ric spent most of his time studying for a test.   Saturday afternoon, a message came in from Joe.

"Want to come over next wkend?  Got new recipes to try. u like thai?" Joe's message said.

"ok.  love thai boys" Ric replied.

"thai food. bring ur own bois.  btw, saw guy from hot tub.  has a new tat on his pec.  hope it was from our fuck with him" Joe replied.

"thai food good 2. I like it spicy.  same as our club tat?" Ric asked.

"yeah. 3 inch on L pec. 2 bad he shaved whole chest 4 it.  I liked his fur" Joe replied.

"ikr  it grows back tho.  friday @6?" Ric replied and got "k" back.

On Monday he got a message from Rawson in the evening.  "Sorry about that.  He was too wasted to perform.  I saw how hard u tried."  Other than a few messages back and forth with friends and his parents, the next week was uneventful.  As the week drew to a close, Ric was happy to have a client to see Thursday night.  His hope of limiting his escorting gigs to once a week had turned into praying he could get one a month.  He got home with a nice wad of money in his pocket and laid down on his bed checking on what messages he'd missed while he was gone. A few were from friends which he replied to and then he moved over to his other phone.  

"We got a two short clips out of last session.  On site now.  You are popular even with a dead fish as a partner" was the first message from Ari.

"U taged guy in last shoot. u stil got it" was the message from Rawson.

"Want to partner for a gig again? Have a good 1" was the message from Paul.

"Have another guy for a shoot. Think he will be much better. Are you interested?" came another message from Ari.

"Thnaks 4 ur payment.  CLick to get you're free gift" got deleted just from seeing the preview.

"thanks for your time.  that was amazing.  Are you free in 2 weeks?" came from the client he had just been to.

Since Eddy was not in the room, he looked over at Rawson's site to view the porn clips they were able to salvage.  Both were 30 seconds long and Ric watched both, hoping no one would come in.  It had been a lot of work to get one minute of porn, Ric thought to himself.  They weren't bad but not nearly as good as his scene with Rawson in the first video.  He thought that maybe he should just give it up and follow Joe's lead by only escorting during college for extra cash.   Then he read the comments.

"Shot my load as soon as I saw the wrestler again", "waste of that hot latin dude with that boring bottom", "I need to get that wrestler 2 knock me up", "Sorry Rawson, that wrestler is way hottr than u. he should b in every vid" and "found wrestlers escort ad. saving $ now" were the first comments that he read.   There were over a hundred more and Ric continued to read each one.   By the time he finished, his face was grinning.  He went to sleep with his ego fully pumped.   

Ric walked out of the shower on Monday morning and saw one of the guys on the floor that had flirted with him a few times standing there waiting his turn for and empty shower.  The guy had his eyes closed and was just leaning back against the wall.  Ric started drying himself off and when the guy didn't move he said "Shower's open."  The guy opened his eyes and stared back at Ric.

He said "Fuck... You're even hotter up close" quickly followed by "Oh shit!  I didn't mean to say that out loud...  Uh... Thanks" before walking past, visibly shaken as he got into the shower stall.

Ric said "Thanks.  You're pretty hot yourself" and winked at him as he walked by.   Ric went to his room, got dressed and headed down to breakfast.  He looked around to see if anyone he knew was at a table but gave up and found an empty one to eat his food.  Half way through his breakfast, the guy from the shower sat down across from him.

"Uh, hi.  Thanks for waking me up earlier.  I might have stood there for hours, chilling" the guy said, chuckling.

"It can get pretty backed up some times, I didn't want you to lose your chance.  I'm Ric, by the way" Ric said.

"Oh, sorry.  I'm Mateo.  Good to meet you.  Sorry about my comment, earlier.  When I'm not awake I say things that should stay inside" he said.

"No problem.  We all do that some times, but I meant my reply to be... audible" Ric replied.  Mateo seemed to be surprised at Ric's bluntness.   "Nice name.  It makes you more unique than the tons of Matts around. You also miss out on the bad nicknames like 'door matt' that a couple of my friends endured in high school." Ric said, taking another bite of food. "I've seen you around and have been meaning to say 'hi' but I've been kinda busy."  Ric said.

"Yeah, you missed the first few weeks so I guess you've been catching up.  We did a couple events on the floor those weeks to meet everyone, so you didn't get to do that awkward "Hi, my name is Tom. I like fishing and biking and wearing women's underwear" introduction in front of everyone."

"Damn, that sounds like fun.  Glad I missed it" Ric said, rolling his eyes.  "I don't like any of those things, so sorry if it wrecks your image of me" Ric added, grinning back at Mateo.

"I like biking, but my bicycle was stolen the first week of the semester.  And I'd rather get fish at a restaurant and..." Mateo said, not finishing his sentence.  

"And?" Ric probed.

Mateo leaned in and said quietly "I like guys but I'm not into dressing like a girl" before leaning back and looking embarrassed.

"I've met some guys that get into that stuff, but I find it a distraction.  I prefer guys to be totally naked.  I guess that means we have something else in common other than the color of our skin.  " Ric replied.  Ric saw the sudden change in Mateo's demeanor.  He was now a lot more relaxed.  "By the way, I didn't start classes late, I was bouncing around dorm rooms.  The first two roommates didn't like my sexuality.  The first one thought I was going to rape him in his sleep and the second just made too many homophobic comments" Ric said.

"Damn, I'm sorry.  I didn't know.  From what I saw this morning, the first guy would have been split in two if you did" Mateo said, laughing.  

Ric shook his head.  It was now his turn to be embarrassed.  After a few seconds he replied "Uh... maybe. I like to think I'm more than just a big dick..."

"I didn't mean it that way.  It is impressive, but the rest of you is too.  And uptight straight guys are always scared of what they don't understand.  Like how good it feels to get fucked" Mateo said.  Ric nodded back, smiling.

They were just finishing up their breakfast when Mateo said "I can't believe how easy it is to talk to you.  I thought you were this stuck-up guy who didn't think anyone was good enough for him.  I flirted with you a few times and you didn't even seem to notice" Mateo said.

"I'm just an idiot sometimes.   I only came out a year ago and I don't always catch on that someone is interested.  Or I'm too shy to approach a guy.  I'm getting better, but the confidence isn't always there" Ric replied.  He didn't want to tell Mateo how many times he'd dreamed of having wild sex with him.  He had finally found a guy at college that looked like him and was queer, but while he saw those flirts he was afraid to act.

"I'm interested.  Is that too subtle?" Mateo said, grinning.  He got up and looked back at Ric, who quickly grabbed his tray and stood up.  They dumped their stuff in the trash started to walk back to the floor.

"When's your first class?" Ric asked.

"1pm.  How about you?" Mateo replied.

"Two.  Plenty of time to get to know each other.  Is your roommate around?" Ric asked.

"No, he spends all day on campus.  Want to come over?" Mateo asked.   Minutes later they were in Mateo's room, sitting on his bed.  "Danny likes it warm in here, so I usually take my shirt off" Mateo said.  He grinned over at Ric before he pulled the tee over his head and tossed it on the chair.    

"Same here" Ric said smiling and pulled his shirt over his head and laid it on the end of the bed.

Mateo spent a minute looking over at Ric's body and felt his cock start to swell.  "So...  Gay or bi? Top or bottom?  Kink or vanilla? Hookups or relationship?  Cut or uncut?" Mateo fired off, covering the growing bulge in his jeans.

"Wow.  Uh... Gay, versatile but usually top, it depends, hookups or friends with benefits so far.  You didn't notice?   I'm uncut.  Now your turn" Ric responded.

Mateo chuckled and said "Gay, versatile bottom I guess, pretty vanilla, hookups but I'd kill for a boyfriend, and I'm a freak since I'm cut.  I guess that means we're pretty compatible" Mateo said.

"That left out a whole bunch of options.  Like one on one or groups?  Bare or covered?  Spit or swallow?  Bed or floor?  Bathhouse or home?  Naked or partially clothed?" Ric fired back.  

Mateo looked a little surprised at some of the questions.  He swallowed hard and looked at Ric a moment before replying slowly "I've never done more than one on one.   I try to use condoms, but sometimes I'm too horny to ask. I always swallow since I love the taste of cum.  I prefer a bed, but the floor is ok.  I've never gone to a bathhouse or any place like that.  I've sucked a few guys in bathrooms but its usually too risky.  Uh... the last one... naked every time.  I even hate it when guys leave their socks on."  A few seconds later he added "I'm scared to hear your replies and now I'm thinking we're not so compatible.

"You haven't even heard my answers.  Just cuz I've done some things doesn't mean they are my favorite.  Yeah, I've done some three ways and group things, but I still prefer one on one.  It's hard to find condoms that fit me, so I almost always bareback.  Like you, I love the taste of cum so I always swallow.  Uh, trick question, since it's more about what is available - bed, floor, couch, or tree stump.  As long as it isn't a patch of poison ivy, I'm ok with it.  Bath houses can be fun, but it's not a place you take a partner to for sex.  That's more of a place to find a hookup.  But since I've had sex there and not in my dorm room, I guess I'd have to say bathhouse.  I prefer to wear as little as possible at all times, sex or not.  If you'd come over to my room, you would usually find me in just a pair of shorts.  And I only have those on since Eddy is much more modest" Ric said.

"I think you're out of my league.  I've been out and having sex for five years, but you sound a lot more experienced than me" Mateo said.

Ric could see how deflated Mateo was.  "I really don't think anyone is out of my league... and I lost my virginity only a year ago.   My league is gay or bi guys, nothing less.   Anyone that thinks another guy is below him, isn't worth wasting time on, they're actually at the bottom of the pile and too stupid to know it.  I've learned a lot by someone pushing me to try new stuff.  I also found some stuff I don't like.  But... I think I forgot a big question...  Foreplay first or just fuck?" Ric asked.

Mateo seemed to be surprised that Ric was still talking to him.  He quietly replied "Foreplay" expecting Ric to get up and leave at any moment.

"Yeah, me too.  In fact, sometimes its enough to spend a few hours with a guy, naked and exploring each other's bodies" Ric replied, moving a little closer to Mateo.

"Enough?" Mateo asked.

"Yeah, satisfying.  Just like having a good conversation with someone can be as fun as having sex.  That turns me on too.  Foreplay might even last for days.  Sex doesn't have to be foreplay, fuck, orgasm, and done in one meeting.  It might be foreplay, wait a day, more foreplay, sex, wait, foreplay, sex, orgasm, sex, orgasm, foreplay, sex, orgasm, done.  You can't do that with a hookup, but with a partner or a friend with benefits you can.  Like today.  You have to leave at 12:30 to get to your class so we might just spend the next two hours making out and letting our hands and tongues explore each other's bodies" Ric replied.  He heard Mateo gasp quietly.

He reached over and pulled Mateo's face close and kissed him.  The second kiss lasted longer and the third got their tongues involved.  Mateo made the next move and wrapped his arm around, pulling Ric closer.  Ric's hands roamed over Mateo's smooth skin.   Their Q&A never touched on what kinds of guys they were attracted to and while Ric preferred hairy guys, it wasn't a deal breaker.  With a few dozen escort gigs under his belt, he found that body type usually didn't matter as much as attitude.  Mateo was a little tentative about touching his body but Ric had no reservations.  His thumbs started to rub over Mateo's nipples and each flick garnered a moan.

One hand kept playing with his nips and then the other reached down and unbuttoned his jeans.  Mateo didn't seem to be trying to get his pants off, so Ric put some pressure on him to lay him on his back.  Next, he climbed off the bed and tugged on the jeans and left Mateo on the bed in a pair of plain white briefs.  Briefs that had a decent sized bulge in them and a little wet spot.  Mateo looked embarrassed to be mostly naked and vulnerable, but watched Ric shed his jeans and trunks in a few seconds.

"Fuck.  That cock is hot" Mateo said.  Ric reached down and tugged Mateo's briefs off, leaving both of them naked.

"Yeah, but you're looking pretty good too.  Ric knelt down on the floor and licked up from the bottom of Mateo's still growing shaft, making him howl.  Ric licked over the cock, covering the entire surface in spit.  He gave a few flicks of his tongue over the head and then he sucked the shaft into his mouth.  Mateo was writhing in pleasure, his body feeling a blowjob unlike any he had gotten before.  Ric could tell that he was driving Mateo quickly to orgasm so he backed off and let the shaft slip from his lips.

He was about to work his way upwards toward Mateo's mouth when Mateo sat upright and slid off the bed to the floor in front of Ric.  They looked each other in the eyes for a moment and Mateo said "I want to suck yours.  I know I won't get it all in, but I want to try..."  Ric stood up and held his cock out.  "Oh my god... oh my god..." Mateo muttered as he started to lick around the shaft.  Soon he got into the groove and was sucking better than Ric expected.  He wasn't going to push him too fast and just let Mateo try to go deeper on his own.

After ten minutes, Mateo pulled off and looked up at Ric.  "My jaw is sore.  Can many guys get all the way down?" he asked.

"Not all.  Some can.  Usually guys with a lot of experience.  But you're doing fine and it felt damn good" Ric replied.  He saw Mateo rub his hand around his cock and over the trimmed pubes.  "Why do you trim them?  It's easier to just let the bush grow" Mateo asked.

Ric chuckled and didn't want to give him any of the real reasons he kept them trimmed, like "If it grows too thick it will cover up the tattoo" or "It makes my cock look longer, like this."   Instead, he replied "Uh, I just like how it looks when it's trimmed a bit and not a jungle."  When Mateo's hand rubbed above his cock and over the tattoo he knew what the next question was going to be.

"This tattoo is a little scary.  I think that's why some of the guys on the floor are intimidated by you.  Why did you get it?" Mateo asked innocently.

"Ah, that's more complicated.  I got it for a group I'm in.  It's their symbol and everyone has to have one." Ric said.

"That must be some crazy group that would make you get a tattoo to be part of it.  And one that means you're a biohazard" Mateo said.

Ric took a deep breath and decided to tell Mateo his secret.  "Well, the guys are pretty cool, but they can get a little crazy at times.  In a way, I am kind of a hazard to some people.  It means I'm HIV positive" Ric said bluntly.

Mateo gasped and jumped back a few inches. "What?" he gasped out.

"I'm not going to do anything to put you in danger, but if we're going to go much farther you need to know that" Ric replied.

"Fuck.  I'm sorry...  Uh... I just don't know what to say" Mateo said.

"Well, first I'd appreciate it if you didn't say anything about it to anyone on the floor.  It's only something that people I have sex with need to know.  Second... as I said I wouldn't do anything that could infect you unless you want to.  Third... if you don't want to get infected with HIV and you're going to have an active sex life, then you should get on prep.  It doesn't do anything for other STDs, but its really effective and you can fuck raw all the time" Ric said, figuring that today's fun was over.

"Oh... ok.  I won't say anything.  What can we do that's not too risky?" Mateo asked.  Ric looked down and saw the panic gone from his face, his cock rock hard and his hand once again wrapped around the base of Ric's cock.   

Ric chuckled again, relieved how this was going.  "No bare fucking and no swallowing my load if your gums are bleeding.  The risk is low for most everything else.   You got condoms?" Ric asked.

"Yeah, of course" Mateo replied.

"Then it looks like you're going to top if we get past foreplay" Ric replied with a wink.  Mateo immediately went back to licking Ric's cock.  He bobbed on it for a few more minutes until he pulled off again, trying to give his jaw a break.  Ric pulled him up to his feet and began to kiss him again, feeling their cocks pressed next to each other and trapped between them.  Ric let his hands roam all over Mateo's back and finally let them grab his butt, squeezing the firm muscles.  Mateo moaned into their kiss and then he did the same to Ric.

"Your ass is mine" Mateo said playfully after he ended the kiss.  Ric laughed, picking Mateo up and laying him back on the bed.   He licked down Mateo's body, biting gently on each nip and then kissing down until he had Mateo's stiff shaft back in his mouth.  Ric went to work, sucking and getting Mateo moaning again.    After deep throating him a few times, Ric pulled off and lapped his tongue over the brown shaft.  He looked up and asked "Doggy or missionary?"  

Mateo laughed.  "Only one?" Mateo asked as he reached under his pillow and pulled out a condom.  Ric opened it and rolled it down Mateo's shaft.  If he had any concern about fucking a poz guy, Mateo wasn't showing it.  "Doggy to start" he said, sitting up as Ric crawled back on the bed.  Mateo dribbled some lube on Ric's hole and coated the condom with it.  He looked down at Ric's hairy ass and slowly pushed forward.   Other than a few clients, Ric had avoided getting a covered dick in his ass since Joe had tricked him a year before.

He knew he liked a bare fuck a million times better than a covered one, but he did what he had to do.  His morning meet with Mateo had been fun so far, but he knew it would be better if he could get bred before he flipped and bred Mateo in return.  While Mateo had a vanilla background, he was a decent fuck.  His cock wasn't as long as Ric's, but it was nice and thick and felt good in his ass.  He found it funny that his biggest worry was that the condom would break.

Mateo had been drilling Ric's ass for almost twenty minutes.  He had varied the thrusts and angles enough that it never got boring.  Suddenly, Mateo yanked his cock out, slapped Ric on his ass and growled "On your back!"   Ric was surprised at the change in attitude and didn't know if he was trying to prove to Ric that he wasn't a totally vanilla guy.  Ric rolled and pulled his legs back, exposing his tender hole.   Mateo leaned forward, pressing his cock back into Ric's hole.

"Lube" Ric softly said and Mateo nodded his head, apologetically.  A few drips of lube, a finger pushing it in and then coating the still hard, covered shaft was enough prep for the next plunge Mateo made into Ric's ass.  Ric always enjoyed staring back on the guy that he was fucking, or in this case, fucking him.  He could tell immediately if what he did pleasured the other guy or not.  Mateo froze, his cock over half way in with his eyes closed and an almost blank look on his face.   Slowly a smile reappeared and he began to pump in and out of Ric's hole.  With a steady, if soft, pace plowing his ass, Ric worked his hole around Mateo's shaft, never gripping it too hard to cause the condom to break.

He didn't care if he infected most guys he hooked up with, since they usually knew of his status and wanted his bug, but he really liked Mateo and decided that he'd let Mateo decide his own fate. There was something in their connection that was deeper than just a fuck.  He'd already been accepting of Ric's status and knew that was not always the reaction he got.  Even better, he was a fun guy to fool around with and he wanted to see where their sexual escapades took them.   Of course, he wanted to fuck Mateo and preferably bare.  A few more squeezes and he had Mateo extremely close to cumming.  He really didn't want the cum to fill the condom but it was up to Mateo to decide where to shoot his neg load.

"Fuck... FUCK... FUUUUUCCKKK!" Mateo growled.  Ric stood still, knowing that any movement he made might trigger Mateo's orgasm and he wanted Mateo to be in charge of it.  Suddenly, Mateo pulled his cock out of Ric's hole, ripped off the condom and shoved a pair of fingers back into Ric before he showered Ric's chest with cum.  The second shot hit Ric's face and the last six spurts covered his chest and abs.  After Mateo shot rope number three, his fingers had hit the spot and Ric began cumming on his own.  Ric's toxic spooge mixed with Mateo's neg cum on his chest as the pair gasped for breath.

"It doesn't look any different" Mateo said a couple minutes later as he stared at the pool of semen on Ric's chest.

"Nope.  Doesn't taste any different either" Ric said, staring back at Mateo's serious face.

"Thanks for being honest with me.  You could have said nothing and I would have gladly let you fuck me bare.  Even cum in me.  But now I have to be honest with you..." Mateo said with Ric's legs still on his shoulders.  The smile from earlier was gone and Ric felt bad that a really fun fuck was ending on such a down note.  Ric pulled his face down and kissed him.

"What?" Ric asked softly.  

Mateo took a deep breath and replied "The condom broke after I started fucking you on your back."

"WHAT?  When?" Ric asked, turned on but also shocked.  

"Second thrust" Mateo said, shyly.

Ric began to look more concerned.   "Why didn't you pull out?" he asked.

"It felt so good.   I almost came inside of you too.  Maybe next time..." Mateo replied, grinning.

A few moments later, Mateo started to lean back and Ric reached up and held his hand.   "When do you finish classes today?" Ric asked.

"Four, why?" Mateo asked.

"Meet me at the clock tower as soon as you get out" Ric replied.  "We're going over to the clinic and get you on prep.  I want to feel you shooting your load in me almost as much as I want to breed your ass" Ric said.

The smile grew on Mateo's face.  "That would be amazing" Mateo replied.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, chi4loads said:

I expect some will not like the way this chapter ends.  There may even be a downvote or ten.  But not everyone Ric meets is a bug craving chaser.

Excellent and realistic writing. Looks like they are going to take care to make sure they won't need condoms going forward. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2