Working Towards Being A 100% Cumdump

VersGuyAnon

Focusing On Becoming A 100% Cumdump  

101 members have voted

1. 1. In Order To Focus On Becoming A 100% Cumdump, Should I Avoid Topping?

• Yes, nothing matters except taking as much cum as possible inside your arse
    • No, the occasional topping is OK but it shouldn't become a habit
    • Up to you, but if you still top I wouldn't consider you a genuine cumdump

This poll is closed to new votes

Only you know what's best for you.  That "versatile" before bottom on my profile is there because I've found over the years that I do miss being inside another guy.  It's not my primary preference at all - in fact it's become incresingly rare.  It does mean, however, that I like to savour those moments when they arise; give the guy I'm topping the same type of pleasure I derive from servicing the guys that top me.

BUT...and it's a big butt 😄... realise that cumdump bottoming has become quite competitive over recent years.  Find a niche that sets you apart from the plethora of others out there...that thing that you can offer that no other cumdump can offer.  I can't tell you what that is because only you can do you; but if you have that one thing that makes prospective breeders want your ass over all the others options out there.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Only you know what's best for you.  That "versatile" before bottom on my profile is there because I've found over the years that I do miss being inside another guy.  It's not my primary preference at all - in fact it's become incresingly rare.  It does mean, however, that I like to savour those moments when they arise; give the guy I'm topping the same type of pleasure I derive from servicing the guys that top me.

BUT...and it's a big butt 😄... realise that cumdump bottoming has become quite competitive over recent years.  Find a niche that sets you apart from the plethora of others out there...that thing that you can offer that no other cumdump can offer.  I can't tell you what that is because only you can do you; but if you have that one thing that makes prospective breeders want your ass over all the others options out there.

Very interesting points. 

If I do want to top, it tends to be a fairly sudden urge. It might be brought on on being seeing a horny listing, or something that just wants me to dump a load. When topping I've always wanted to please the other guy. As a bottom it's actually very much the same - wanting to please the top. I do have a technique where I use my hole to squeeze the top's cock at certain times, which seems to heighten the sensation for them. Maybe that's something that sets me apart, but obviously there's no way guys would know that until I'm doing it. 

As an older guy, I know I'm unlikely to get as much action as horny young cumdumps. That said, one week at the sauna, I had two young guys (they would have been in their 20s) fuck and breed me. Both fucks were mind blowingly good!

• Like 2

I am now a total cumdump. It becomes a way of life and I’m constantly craving cum. I don’t care who supplies it. I know I’m not settled unless I have a hot load in. It feels like you are providing a service for those wanting to unload. And sometimes it’s more of an unload rather than a fuck. Guys just want to insert their dicks and get off. Even that feels horny on a very different level. I now know my place and recently had my cunt tattooed to prove it… CUMDUMP CUMSLUT. Loving my place N in life! A9978838-CEFE-4D13-96FB-3A5CB0BC1715.thumb.jpeg.5f6e33af481616b6edfadf1c4401bdf4.jpeg9F140741-DD7A-4569-BB7A-125D8D38A1D7.jpeg.501e6e7bf6f6d8fb864f09fb76d3c43e.jpeg57DED358-5F5B-4978-89DC-B44B466694C0.thumb.jpeg.3b07c3b2c894a17350e006ea860c63ff.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6

Abstaining and not touching your dick at all will definitely make being a bottom more intense. I started having problems keeping a erection after getting covid so I decided to just go full bottom. Problem was I couldn't never cum with just my hole, so i decided to not touch my dick for pleasure. instead when ever I was horny I'd just play with my hole, use a dildo, and of course get fucked. After a week and a half I was able to cum with just my hole and light occasional tugging on my dick, after a month I can cum without touching my dick at all and sometimes I even cum when soft. Now I only let myself cum if it's from a real dick and it's been some of the most intense sex I've ever had.  So if you want the best bottom experience you can have, rewire your brain to only seek pleasure from dick

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

The answer to me is easy - I have multiple buddies that use the term VERS cumdumps, and for quite a while I considered myself part of the group.  A buddy would be "collecting loads" one day, and I'd pump a load in his sloppy hole.  Another day, I might have a total bottom looking to get tagged, and I'd text the same buddy to see if he wanted to share this slut, and he'd say yes - as long as he's loose and slutty.  The next week I'd go to Poz/Prep night at our old sex club with a different vers buddy for a little "contest".  See who could collect more loads in a specified time frame, then breed each other's sloppy holes.  The hottest thing to me BY FAR is being at a sex club or sex party, seeing some guy I wanna fuck and getting my turn in his juicy cumdump hole.  15 minutes later that same slut is feeling up my own loose fucked hole and sliding in with cum running down his legs.

2022 has been my year of topping (95% top), but I've already made my New Year's resolution to get back to 50/50 vers for 2023!!  I go through periods when I promise myself not to "waste" any loads and never jack off to completion.  Take all the loads you want, but stay horny!  All loads get fed or bred into a fellow cumdump!! #teamvers  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Well I love to bottom more that topping but I do JO so….it has to go somewhere lol I equally enjoy a sloppy hole once in a while. The small Asian guy behind the glory hole milking my cock till I breed him. The facedown assup sloppy latino who still has control of his ass muscles. Im still learning from my brother cumdumps so I like to breed a raw hole once in a while… helps keep things fresh. But if has to be raw…. And usually after I’ve been fuck and ready to explode myself. Lol 

• Piggy 2

12 hours ago, Taggedslut said:

I am now a total cumdump. It becomes a way of life and I’m constantly craving cum. I don’t care who supplies it. I know I’m not settled unless I have a hot load in. It feels like you are providing a service for those wanting to unload. And sometimes it’s more of an unload rather than a fuck. Guys just want to insert their dicks and get off. Even that feels horny on a very different level. I now know my place and recently had my cunt tattooed to prove it… CUMDUMP CUMSLUT. Loving my place N in life! A9978838-CEFE-4D13-96FB-3A5CB0BC1715.thumb.jpeg.5f6e33af481616b6edfadf1c4401bdf4.jpeg9F140741-DD7A-4569-BB7A-125D8D38A1D7.jpeg.501e6e7bf6f6d8fb864f09fb76d3c43e.jpeg57DED358-5F5B-4978-89DC-B44B466694C0.thumb.jpeg.3b07c3b2c894a17350e006ea860c63ff.jpeg

I want to be fucked, but if some guys just wanted to use my hole for a final place to unload that would be seriously horny too!!!! 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

The answer to me is easy - I have multiple buddies that use the term VERS cumdumps, and for quite a while I considered myself part of the group.  A buddy would be "collecting loads" one day, and I'd pump a load in his sloppy hole.  Another day, I might have a total bottom looking to get tagged, and I'd text the same buddy to see if he wanted to share this slut, and he'd say yes - as long as he's loose and slutty.  The next week I'd go to Poz/Prep night at our old sex club with a different vers buddy for a little "contest".  See who could collect more loads in a specified time frame, then breed each other's sloppy holes.  The hottest thing to me BY FAR is being at a sex club or sex party, seeing some guy I wanna fuck and getting my turn in his juicy cumdump hole.  15 minutes later that same slut is feeling up my own loose fucked hole and sliding in with cum running down his legs.

2022 has been my year of topping (95% top), but I've already made my New Year's resolution to get back to 50/50 vers for 2023!!  I go through periods when I promise myself not to "waste" any loads and never jack off to completion.  Take all the loads you want, but stay horny!  All loads get fed or bred into a fellow cumdump!! #teamvers  

I like your style 

I'll be in pure cumdump mode tomorrow, when I go to naked day at the sauna. 

I haven't fucked a guy for weeks. I've wanked once since going two weeks ago. On that occasion, I actually wanked off in the steam room and shot my load all over the floor. 

I'm setting myself a target of at least 6 raw fucks and at least 3 loads. 

Wish me luck!

• Like 1

Found that I get no joy topping unless I have been fisting that same hole

i rarely (less than a dozen times) came in an ass when I was a top

i realized that my job in life is to make mens cocks happy, whatever they want…

don’t get hard and love to stay locked up in my cage

never been a cumdump n doubt it will ever happen but if u like a fantastic bj n a hairy daddy hole to use

please say hi….

love cock in my holes