Turning Me Out

Chapter 1: Finally

It all started a couple of years ago when I was 16. My parents started fighting all the time. Up until then it seemed like they had the perfect marriage. But unfortunately my mom caught my dad cheating. I'm not sure with whom but I was definitely disappointed. My dad had completely changed. Now mind you we didn't have a perfect relationship but it wasn't bad either. But now he was distant even with me and I couldn't figure out why. The fighting got so bad that after school I would go to the park and do my homework and just relax to get away from all the yelling. At night when I got home I would go to my room and put my headphones on and just listen to music. The next two years were miserable. My mom became an alcoholic and my dad did whatever he wanted to do and basically just flat out ignored me. I had some money in my savings account and decided when I graduated I was getting out of there as fast as possible. I started searching for a room to rent when I spotted a listing that caught my eye. $200 a month in a 2 story house over looking a lake. I called the number and Frank answered right away. I told him I was interested in the room and we agreed upon a time for me to stop by and check it out. Thankfully I didn't have to wait but a couple of days to meet him and check out the property. It was a 45 minute drive out to the house which flew by because I was enjoying the peace and quiet. As I drove up I was in shock. The house was gorgeous. 2 story brick with a wrap around porch. Huge yard in front with a descent size lake in the back. As I stopped the car Frank came outside to meet me. Up until now I really didn't think about my sexuality because the only thing on my mind was getting away from my parents. Frank looked to be over 6 feet tall and although he wasn't fit per say he definitely wasn't fat either. Me on the other hand I'm maybe 5'5" and weigh about 130 pounds. I thought he was a good looking guy but at this point he didn't turn me on. I just realized Frank was definitely a man's man. We chatted a little outside and walked the property. I did notice that there were no other houses in sight and it didn't bother me at all. As we talked Frank found out why I was looking to get away and he completely understood. 

After about 20 minutes outside we made our way inside and I just absolutely fell in love with the inside. There were beautiful rugs on the floor and some wonderful paintings throughout the house. The living room had a huge sofa in front of a 75 inch television. Upstairs were 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This place was perfect. I was stunned at how beautiful the whole place was. Frank asked me if I was interested in moving in and I didn't hesitate. Frank said "Wonderful. But you need to know two things about me first. Once you hear them you might change your mind. Number one I'm gay and number 2 I like to walk around nude." Honestly I didn't care about either one. It was his house after all. I looked at him and said "That's not a problem. May I still move in and would you like me to walk around nude as well?" Frank's eyes lit up and said "Yes you may move in and absolutely I'd love to see you nude." After a handshake we went outside and got my bags from my car. Frank helped me get the bags into the room. Frank said "I'll meet you downstairs when you're finished putting your things away and if you don't mind will you come downstairs nude." I said" I don't mind at all. Just give me a few minutes and I'll be right down." I put my stuff away fairly quickly because I didn't have much. I got undressed and made my way downstairs. Frank was in the kitchen fixing us something to drink. He had the refrigerator open so I couldn't see anything as I walked up. Once I got to him I spotted his cock. His cock dwarfed mine. He had to be 5 inches soft and thick. Very little hair around his cock and balls. I felt myself getting dry mouthed and was unaware that staring at his cock was causing me to get hard as well. I was mesmerized. It was absolutely beautiful. Frank set the drinks down on the counter. Without thinking I asked Frank if I could touch his cock. Without knowing it my whole life was about to change. 

• Like 34
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2