The Devil's Doorstep

Chapter 5

FOURTEEN HOURS LATER

He kept his promise. Earl didn't just use me as his sex toy, he used me as furniture. If he needed to cum, he bent me over and drained his balls deep in my ass. If he needed to piss (Earl drank a lot of beer), he grabbed my chin and forced my mouth open. If he wanted a seat, he always sat on my face. It was hypnotizing. The smell of sweat, musk, and sex around his hole made me light-headed. 

He'd split me open. His fat cock had drilled me so many times, it stopped tightening. I would look at myself in the mirror and watch the cum leak out of my gaping, throbbing hole. He even came in and made me eat it off his fingers. I never imagined someone was could treat people so brutally. Knowing he had done it before turned me on even more.  His dick brainwashed me, and he could tell. He kept pushing boundaries.

At one point, after he pulled the tip of his throbbing cock out of my ass, he lifted his arm up.

"It's not big enough. I wanna fuck your hole up forever. I don't want you to take another dick without thinking about me."

He spat on my hole again. He joined the fingers of his hand together and pushed even harder. I felt a warm, radiating pleasure go deeper and deeper inside me.

"None of my cum leaks out of you. I'm pushing it all the way inside you, fag boy."

I nodded my head in obedience. He saw how weak I was in that moment and took advantage of it.

"Boy," he said in a growling voice as I felt his knuckles at least a foot deep in my guts. "Ask me what my tattoo means. My biohazard symbol."

I had been wondering about that. I knew his dick was dangerous when I saw it, but I didn't think there was any deeper meaning that that.

"Sir... what does your biohazard symbol mean?

He grinned like the Devil and stared at me.

"It means I'm going to fuck you up for life, kiddo. I'm gonna turn you into a whore forever. I'm going to give you the gift of freedom. You'll never be stuck with a limp-dicked boyfriend again, babyboy. You'll be a perverted slut like me for the rest of your life."

I could feel his elbow on my ring. It felt like it was working its way into my brain.

"I'm poz. I've been off my meds for ten years."

I'd been in ecstasy before now, but I started to shudder. He had HIV? That horrible disease? The reason my boyfriend wore condoms? I thought about what he said more. A whore forever? I'd been his whore the whole day and I'd never felt so good...

"You... came in me..."

Was I gonna be like him? Would this make me his toy forever?

"I did, babyboy," he said. "I'm working it deep in you right now. So there's no doubt. I'm gonna breed you, boy."

I was paralyzed with fear and excitement. This was the peak of my degenerate urges. This was my ticket to a lifetime of satisfying my darkest desires. I would be in pure bliss, forever. My rapist, the sex offender who kidnapped and used me like a fleshlight for almost a full day, would be able to make me a whore for life.

I couldn't resist. I wasn't strong enough.

I reached my arms forward and grabbed his arms, pulling him closer.

"Cum in me more, sir. You'll have more to work in with that big, strong arm of yours. Knock me up. Make me your evil young slut forever."

His dick got hard in a second. He jumped on me, putting his hands around my throat and pulling my hole onto his cock. He didn't move his hips. He literally used me like a fleshlight.

"Good boy," he whispered into my ear. He came ropes inside me twice in fifteen minutes, and then again on the couch after an hour.

TBC

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 22
  • Thanks 2

On 7/21/2023 at 6:08 AM, Mvillebottom said:

Oh fuck...definitely worth the wait!!  Excellent writing.  Soooo looking forward to more.  Got my ass hungry and horny as hell 😈

😈