How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?

lol i basically grew up taking anonymous loads while blindfolded so it has always felt very natural to have men breed me while I’m blindfolded. some guys do it for fun, sometimes i’m blindfolded by whoever is whoring me out, sometimes its guys who just dont want me to see their face or know what they look like. plus i love how extra trashy it is. at a certain point, when you add blindfolded breedings, darkroom and public park breedings, gloryhole fucks and guys who breed me under bathroom stalls i realized that way more guys fuck me without me ever seeing their faces than ones who i see. I’ve been fucked raw by thousands of males and would never recognize more that a few dozen of them at best. many of them dont even bother speaking to me so i know literally nothing about them other than the feeling of their cock sliding in and out of me and cumming inside me. maybe how big their balls are if they slap on my ass while they fuck me. and still i beg them to fill my guts with cum. us cumdumps are truly born to take loads cause 99.9% of people would never let their body be used that way. and 99% of those who would allow that, never go ahead and do it. cumdumps like me make sure to get used for our purpose as human fucktoys and cum extraction devices. and men somehow know exactly what we are and how easy we are to use. i was lucky enough to always have guys willing to get me used by as many men as possible, including taking me to the bathhouse, blindfolding me and watching man after man fuck me bareback and cum inside me for hours and hours, not giving a fuck who is breeding me. even my own father loves watching me get gangfucked by anonymous strangers. i was born to take loads.unnamed.jpg.8cc8c19a17885162308e390756bfb1ba.jpgScreenshot2023-04-12at12_14_06PM.png.411724bdd3bdd267fb9359584fac0f6a.png659_1000.jpg.4b34694fa9e2e3692cd0afdda08c65de.jpgIMG_3322.jpeg.7ce43740a3edce51189bd7242f32e8b2.jpeg

• Like 3

On 12/29/2023 at 3:37 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

lol i basically grew up taking anonymous loads while blindfolded so it has always felt very natural to have men breed me while I’m blindfolded. some guys do it for fun, sometimes i’m blindfolded by whoever is whoring me out, sometimes its guys who just dont want me to see their face or know what they look like. plus i love how extra trashy it is. at a certain point, when you add blindfolded breedings, darkroom and public park breedings, gloryhole fucks and guys who breed me under bathroom stalls i realized that way more guys fuck me without me ever seeing their faces than ones who i see. I’ve been fucked raw by thousands of males and would never recognize more that a few dozen of them at best. many of them dont even bother speaking to me so i know literally nothing about them other than the feeling of their cock sliding in and out of me and cumming inside me. maybe how big their balls are if they slap on my ass while they fuck me. and still i beg them to fill my guts with cum. us cumdumps are truly born to take loads cause 99.9% of people would never let their body be used that way. and 99% of those who would allow that, never go ahead and do it. cumdumps like me make sure to get used for our purpose as human fucktoys and cum extraction devices. and men somehow know exactly what we are and how easy we are to use. i was lucky enough to always have guys willing to get me used by as many men as possible, including taking me to the bathhouse, blindfolding me and watching man after man fuck me bareback and cum inside me for hours and hours, not giving a fuck who is breeding me. even my own father loves watching me get gangfucked by anonymous strangers. i was born to take loads.unnamed.jpg.8cc8c19a17885162308e390756bfb1ba.jpgScreenshot2023-04-12at12_14_06PM.png.411724bdd3bdd267fb9359584fac0f6a.png659_1000.jpg.4b34694fa9e2e3692cd0afdda08c65de.jpgIMG_3322.jpeg.7ce43740a3edce51189bd7242f32e8b2.jpeg

I'd love to get slammed and taken to bathhouse or poz parties to get fucked blindfolded

My first fuck I was blindfolded (first two actually, him and his flatmate), and if you'll forgive me mixing metaphors, I never looked back. It was a while before I got my nerve up to start taking genuinely anonymous loads, either blindfolded or in the darkroom, but even in the beginning when I knew who I was with, I also knew it was really getting to me that they knew exactly what they were about to do to me, and I knew basically nothing until it was happening. Darkroom's not 100% the same of course since they can't see me either, but I love it anonymous either way, and being seen by the crowd walking in and out gets me going in the same way even so. But if the opportunity's there I'm always up for a blindfold.

On 1/3/2024 at 12:13 AM, Sydneychaser said:

I'd love to get slammed and taken to bathhouse or dirty parties to get fucked blindfolded

find a boyfriend who is into it. that way he can help you find more guys and have fun watching. my uncle started bringing me to the bathhouse to get me gangbanged and after that i had a few boyfriends into doing it with me. plus they really loved blindfolding me so thats how i really got into taking completely anonymous loads like that rather than just through gloryholes and under restroom stalls without ever seeing any of the guys breeding me. plus a lot of guys get off on breeding a hot slut like me when they know its my uncle or my boyfriend standing there watching, guiding their raw cocks in me and even jerking guys off into my hole

On 11/22/2023 at 10:50 AM, partying.hard said:

There used to be a sleazy gay motel in LA, the Coral Sands.  It was a dump, with the best sex.  I usually fly down for a long weekend. There were 75 rooms so with registered guests and visitors who snuck in, you could assume they were always 150 men looking to play.

I usually got a single room. But there were several times I booked a room for the weekend with a friend. We went into this knowing that one night he would pimp me out, and the other night I would pimp him out. The key to this is that there was always someone in control, watching out for the welfare of the cum dump, controlling who came in or not.   

I seldom was blindfolded. I can take it or leave it. But many times I never look back and had no idea who was climbing on top of me to fuck. But all concerns were alleviated, knowing my friend was there to watch out for me.

I never blindfolded myself there, but, I definitely waited in my darkened room ass up with the curtains and door ajar. Is the Dixie still the place in Hollywood to find that kind of hotel scene?

• Like 1

On 12/27/2023 at 2:24 PM, us3myass said:

One of my female friends wants to host something like this for me someday but she lives on the east coast!! 

Hell yeah! I’d totally be down if I had a chick friend like that!

• Like 1

My wife and I have been talking about her setting something like this up for me.  Rent a room and I’d either be on the bed or in a sling blindfolded with noise canceling headphones on. Then she’d have 6-12 guys come over and use me. The kicker is, I’d know at least 1 or 2 of the guys fucking me, but have no idea who they were. Since I’m not out, it would be a really wild head fuck not knowing who it was that I know fucked me, but also knowing they would know. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

If I haven't already commented on this thread, then I have to confess it's a favourite! I rarely refuse this scenario. I always try to be smart and safe when going about it. It's too bad people aren't all of good-will. Keep safe everyone.