How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?

On 11/22/2023 at 9:33 PM, BBArchangel said:

I’m just curious - what would you want to know about them in a bath house that would make you say no?

The only thing that would make me say no is if the guy has an open sore on his cock or around it. I’ve been able to stop a couple guys who had raised open sores on their dicks. I discovered each one just from seeing it before he fucked me—there would’ve been no way to feel it with only my hole if I was blindfolded. Each guy tried to deny it and said it was nothing. Seriously dude?! You’ve got a full blown syphilis chancre, there’s no way you’re fucking me.

I would absolutely love to be blindfolded and restrained to take anonymous loads though. I don’t need to see a guy’s face, and I can easily imagine my other senses being heightened. Steamworks Chicago has a padded fuckbench with wrist and ankle restraints on either side, set in the center of a circular slurp ramp. Like a cumdump arena. I’ve fantasized about getting fucked there many times—my hole is twitching just thinking about it now—but I’m not sure I could do the blindfold and restraints unless I had a buddy checking for obvious signs of STIs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I find it super intens when i dont know, smell or even see who is going to fuck. 

The feeling of being so cockhungry and so slutty you dont have any standards is the best.

One time i godt fucked by 5 different men in a period of 3 hours. I had a blindfold on all the time. They came home to my place, just went in and fucked me, shot there loads in me and took of again. 

The hottest thing i ever done 

I'd like to be blindfolded and completely used by several men as their tension reliever. But the way I'd do it, I'd have a fuck buddy with me to make sure everything went smoothly. That includes looking for open sores. I wouldn't be able to do it any other way.

• Like 1

Best way - anon hooded/blindfolded. Fickstutenmarkts in Berlin are the original and best but now all over the UK. There is one in Birmingham where the mares can mix with the Stallions after which is as horny as you have no ideas who has been loading your ass!!!!

2 hours ago, 3eelzebub said:

Best way - anon hooded/blindfolded. Fickstutenmarkts in Berlin are the original and best but now all over the UK. There is one in Birmingham where the mares can mix with the Stallions after which is as horny as you have no ideas who has been loading your ass!!!!

Where is the Birmingham one? Not picked up on that

When I go to my local bathhouse, I love being faced down ass up in the dark room. I let everybody fuck me. Then after while I take a break, and walk around. Some guys come up to me and smile or slap me on the ass and I figure that they had fucked me. Some of them come to find me to fuck me again. They just do it and don’t ask. I really love that. I also like to host guys in my apartment. I wear an eye mask so I cannot see who they are. I service them to completion and then they leave. Of course they know who I am, but I don’t know who they are. Such a liberating and empowering feeling.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 1/19/2024 at 10:23 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

It is my favorite way to get fucked. I love more than anything not knowing whose fucking me. Thats why I love to cruise gloryholes and darkrooms and bathhouses.

Totally agree I love being blindfolded giving him the ability to see who I am but I have no idea bout him could be a barely legal twink or a grandpa and I still take them

My experience with being blindfolded is both limited and different than many of the situations cited above. This pig is 95% cocksucker and 5% bottom in it's thinking. I've never taken it in my cunt blindfolded but it has put one on and got on it's knees in the open theater for any man to fuck it's mouth. In fact, it is thinking about going to the bookstore now and having some blindfolded fun. 😎🤤

I love wearing a blindfold while guys fuck me.  I think it would be even hotter to wear a blindfold and (unknowingly) take loads from guys you know through work or friends, or whatever.   They would know it was you, but not vice versa .  Fuuuuck. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2024 at 11:15 AM, Turbocs37 said:

My experience with being blindfolded is both limited and different than many of the situations cited above. This pig is 95% cocksucker and 5% bottom in it's thinking. I've never taken it in my cunt blindfolded but it has put one on and got on it's knees in the open theater for any man to fuck it's mouth. In fact, it is thinking about going to the bookstore now and having some blindfolded fun. 😎🤤

I had a good time. As soon as I got on my knees and put the blindfold on, three men approached and began using my mouth. I sucked several other cocks too without the blindfold. Pig swallowed 11 loads that day...🤤🤤🤤