Tops and bottoms: Ever had rough sex border on rape?

bttmsubslut

It's happened to me a few times. I like rough sex, but usually rough sex doesn't come close to rape. The few times when it did, I eventually liked it in the moment, or I came to like it in the next few days and went back for more. It's a real risk for the top. It's impossible to know how the bottom will react. I've had soemthing similar to this happen: http://neiko94.tumblr.com/post/47261419393/bdsmgay-slut-a-movie-scene-fiction-but

Would love to hear form tops and bottoms.

Edited by bttmsubslut
  • Upvote 1

I like it super rough.. I want to be totally dominated and used. And because of this, its not an uncommon occurrence that it gets so rough that if I wasnt loving every minute of it, it would be rape.. idk, i love to be used roughly.. not hit, but i wanna be dominated.

There have been a few times where the top gets too rough though, and if he doesnt stop, he gets unpleasant things done to his balls or cock. but all in all, I usually like it

Yes, I have been fucked super hard. Usually these guys will keep pounding me until they have shot two to three loads in me. Love it when it happens. I feel so used. I had a top about two months ago who just piston fucked me for about 45 minutes and three loads. I could barely walk when he was done. I'm glad we hooked at my house. I have no idea if I could have driven home if I went to his place. My hole was still throbbing the next morning.

• Like 1

I was raped when I was 19 - the way UK law stood then had I gone to the police I would also have found myself in the dock for gross indecency as the law didn't recognise the concept of one man raping another.

Verging on twenty years after the original incident it was me ex who pointed out that whether I was top or bottom in a scene, I usually turned it into a rape fantasy. Something, I guess that's easier to do to as a bottom: he'd started off using yes/no stopwords when topping me until he noted that my "no" was his "yes". We switched to traffic light colours to end the confusion. Similarly if I'm topping someone I use traffic light colours: his "no" simply means "yes, Sir, please, Sir, more, Sir".

The rape echoes down the years as every now and then I'll pause and ask the boy if he's ok. I don't want to do this, for fear of bring him back to earth: it's prompted by past experience. In short, it's made me almost reckless in what I'll take as bottom, and as for my attitude as top, I go more for the psychological, setting up things so the bottom can't help but hurt himself.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I watched the video last night on an iPad, so Flash shouldn't be an issue.

It's a scene from the movie "Mysterious Skin" which was one of the movies Joseph Gordon Levitt did to make the transition from child actor to actor.

Yeah, I have had a few tops not take slow down, it hurts or no for an answer.

I luv it rough! the rougher the better. I have come home all bruised and bloody more than a couple of times.

I like being slapped in the face...hard! ! HAD ONE GUY PUNCH ME IN THE FACE WITH HIS FIST. I had black eyes etc.

But, I love it...I guess I am a sick motherfucker...but, I get off on it. It's HOT!

The closest experience I had with getting fucked rough, rape, was in a private room at a bathhouse. This guy pulled me into his dark room, while another guy was hiding behind door stepped out to restrain me on the bed for his buddy to fuck me. My head was pushed down hard into the mattress, while the two took turns on my ass. Every so often they'd grasp around my neck and squeeze enough so I couldn't breath well. When they were done, they both up and left the room leaving me there with my ass leaking cum. I didn't see their faces, had no idea what they looked like. Since I was there already for sex, walking around the maze hoping to find a top, I felt like I asked for this to happen to me. I was embarrassed, that something like that would happen to me. I quickly got up, went to my locker, dressed, and bailed. Never talked to anyone at the management of the bathhouse (like they'd give a shit anyway) and just tried to forget about it. I do get a boner when I think about it now. It was frigtening at the time, and I'd never do anything like that to a bottom. I like to fuck or get fucked with guys who kiss, are passionate, and form some kind of connection...not this rough stuff.

That video went too far. I have had guys take things too far as well. I remember one who I did a video with who kept squeezing my balls. I hate that. It made me want to puke, and it made me angry. Oddly, I said nothing and just rode it out. I shot a scene a few months ago with a hot dom top who asked me what my limits were and I made the mistake of saying some crap about not believing the bottom should be giving the top rules. It was all I could do not to lose my composure as he hit my ass so hard we had to stop filming at one point because I was bleeding. Not from my asshole, but he had broken the skin on my ass cheeks. The next day I had to film again, and I looked like total dungeon trash because my ass was covered in red hand-shaped whelts. The Art Director tried to cover it with make up, but it sweat right off. Not even sure the studio is going to release it or not. I never saw the footage but the stills were hot, I have to admit. I remember one in particular where the top was on my back choking me and my face was totally red. I could not breath for real. It looked good. lol. I like agressive sex, but when it goes too far it is scary and i don't like being left marked up, or bleeding. Sore I can handle.

Edited by TigerMilner

I was raped as a teenager by a drug dealer in Germany, it was unpleasant and painful to start but I figured it was better to enjoy it than struggle. Still remains one of my best fucks ever, the fact he was armed made it even hornier. Afterwards he gave me a wad of cash and chucked me out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1