What's The Most Loads You've Taken In A Day?

rawTOP

Most Loads In A Day?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Most Loads In A Day?

Seven loads from three different Tops on MLK day. It took them from around 10:00 in the morning until about 2:30 in the afternoon. My wrists were duct taped to my ankles with duct tape over my eyes & mouth and I have no idea who Tops #2 and #3 are except that they were young, fucking huge, aggressive, pounded me so deep & hard that it hurt like hell, and each put two loads in me deep. I only know (saw) the first Top was who hosted, duct taped me up, and he put three loads in me. He'd just leave me there laying on my back between loads and it was really hard to deal with the duct tape even though I got regular doses of poppers. Next time I'm gonna ask for some T to see if I do better. I followed some of the tips posted here on getting cleaned-out and made it through the entire time clean. Funny thing, on the way home I crashed on the freeway during a snow strom, spun around 720 degrees and off the road. My hips were so sore from being spread open for the four plus hours that it was really hard from me to walk away from the crash site, even though I wasn't injured in the crash. I'd do it again in an instant, except for the car crash.

• 3 weeks later...

i had a guy that wanted see how many cocks / loads i could take, so while i was at work, he was setting up a GB. Since he and i just met, i thought he was just "blowing powdered-sugar up my recturm". I was wrong. Got home at 5:00pm, and by 5:30, the first guy came and i was fucked by 17 guys in the next 3.5 hours. 13 shot their loads in my breedhole, 1 feed my mouth, and the rest either beat off and blew on me, the floor, or ??. Either way, i still do not know what my limit is, because i still was hungry for more by the end of the night.

• 2 weeks later...

Most I ever took was on my 32nd birthday. My bud invited me to Dallas for the weekend. First night was just a warm up with 6 guys loading me up. Saturday morning we were up early (9am) and smoked some weed before he put a hood on me and got me in the sling. He tied my hands back and started letting in guy after guy. I was getting fucked almost non-stop until 9 am the next morning (he let me get about 2 hours sleep) and ended up with 32 loads in me. One for every year. It was the best birthday I EVER had and a night I will never forget.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I have taken 10-12 at baths before, but my personal best was Feb 15.. 16 in one day. All different guys, and no baths or orgies. Just random online and craiglslist guys. well and one guy and i did find 3 other tops to tag me. that was a heavy week. 16 that day, 4 the next, 5 the day after. i was so sloppy and stretched it was so fucking hot

• Like 1

I have taken as much as 8 loads in a day. It was at a friends party. All guys of course. There was a pool table in the basement, and most of us were drunk and horny. Me and another guy were the only bottoms there. So, there were 8 top guys. One of them bent me over the pool table, pulled my pants and underwear down and fucked me. And after he came, the others followed. They also fucked the other bottom, though he couldn't take more than 3 or 4 loads. A few of the guys then took me upstairs to one of the bedrooms and they fucked me again. That time it was another 5 loads. That was a great night!

I'm new to being a bottom and have gone straight to bareback. Reading the posts above make me excited about how much further I have to go! So far I've only been one on one with max of two loads, but I'm looking forward to expanding on that :)

Not sure exactly how many. Was somewhere between 15 and 25 at a bathhouse. Just took every cock that wanted to fuck me. I'm guessing some didn't cum, and others fucked me more than once. Got fucked by about 20 guys that night within a few hours. All anonymous. Was hot as fuck. But not sure exactly how many loads it was. I was definitely full and dripping by the end of it all, though!

I had a top who liked to let his buddies use me, but only one or two at a time. On my birthday 2 years ago, he said he was going to reward me for being a good cocksucker. So he invited 5 of his friends and let me had my way on their cocks. He let me sit on his cock while I enjoyed his friends' cum. He and another guy came twice. All in all, I scored eight loads in my mouth that day. Best. Birthday. Ever.