What's The Most Loads You've Taken In A Day?

rawTOP

Most Loads In A Day?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Most Loads In A Day?

Guest apollobchbttm

Being whored by anon top hookup at the now closed flamingo resort in St. Pete. Raw,  uninhibited sex by any. 6 loads that I remember 

• 8 months later...

Was a crazy day for me, took 2 loads in a park in the morning, then went to a sauna and stayed in the gloryhole cubicle ass up for a few hours and took 7 loads (no idea if any repeaters but doubt it).

Then went to a sex party that night for a mate and took another 5 loads, then on way home sore a guy spotted my leg had cum leaking and fucked me too so anohter there.

So 15 for me.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 2/3/2017 at 1:12 AM, VicBCtop said:

I know it sounds crazy, but way way back at 18 (when I was an insatiable bottom cum craver). I spent a summer weekend all day all night from Friday until Sunday. Napping but basically whoring and partying in Stanley Park and over a 24 hour period or so, I estimate well over 100 men used me.  Most anal  lots oral. 

Of course some may have used me more than once and some may not have cum in me. I do know my ass was leaking cum all the following day and blood for few days after that scared me   But I was back sooner than later for a lighter park visit lol

So 100 loads is a guess but, unless you have a sober accountant there with you asking each to, no one can ever get a true count of loads taken

funny thing is... Never tested poz after that.  Not until many years later as a verse top 

Very hot! I loved Stanley Park cruising area when I lived there. 

• 9 months later...

Was at spring break in Corpus Christi a couple years ago. Was picking up guys at the beach, taking loads in the bathrooms, wherever I could. I was on apps and just on fire that day, lots of guys looking and liking that I wanted bare. Took loads from six different guys at the beach, took two guys back to my motel room and had both drill me, and then went to a group thing that night that some guys were having.  Took loads from eight guys there...probably 20+ loads total. Bred some of the guys too. Mostly Latino guys, but some Anglos too.

• 2 weeks later...

A top I hook up with will freeze and save his loads for me. After breeding me he’ll insert the frozen loads in my hole, plug me up, let them thaw and keep them inside of me until I absorb all of his seed. 

The first time he did this I had a total of 41 loads inside of me. The second time he inserted 136 loads in my hole and it felt amazing. Next time we meet he’ll give me a nice fisting and have 200 loads to fill my hole with.