What's The Most Loads You've Taken In A Day?

rawTOP

Most Loads In A Day?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Most Loads In A Day?

That sounds like an interesting story stray. Would love to hear more!

Altho I'm bi too, I've only had a couple experiences in my life that involved both sexes at the same (or nearly the same) time. Oddly one was also with a brother and sister, and in another a friend pretended to be my sister and together we picked up and fucked a married dude.

Ok, I will write it up and post it in the straight forum, but it will be a few days.

Went to an orgy party with a top buddy of mine a while back in Orlando. Got there, stripped off and realized it was all safe party..grrr. Decided to go with the flow and jumped in. By 2am, party broke up and about 15 guys remained. Little did I know, my buddy had invited me along to be the designated cum hole for the after party. Was repeatedly fucked/bred by all and took between 22-25 loads.

• Upvote 1

I was at a no condom allowed party in Chicago 3 years ago.I sat in a sling at my friends request and took 12 loads and after a few I was already filled,so they put a buttplug in to hold them in.After the 10th load i squeezed it out into a champagne glass and the cumhungry sluts feasted on it.It took me 2 days to work out all the hot loads in my hole.At least now I have something to try to top next time.

• 2 years later...

Lost count after 25, so maybe ... 27? 30? On a Friday night in a bar named Rawhide in New Orleans wearing nothing but jeans, cowboy boots. Bar was packed. 10 pm - 5 am. Crowd changed after 2 am from clean, professional gay tourists to local New Orleans blacks. I didn't stop. If they asked, "Where do you want it?" I begged, "Cum on my face and my tits." I let it accumulate in my beard till my beard couldn't hold it anymore; there was a trail of cocksnot from my beard to my bellybutton, which overflowed. I undid my jeans, let em slide off my ass, so the trail of cocksnot eventually seeped down to my pubes. (Yes, 5-6 guys took the hint and fucked me right there in the bar, in front of everybody. I didn't turn around to see what they looked like.) I took breaks, walked thru packed bar, stood in line, ordered beers... with little ropes of cocksnot hanging off my beard. Finally had to walk 10 blocks back to my hotel, thru marble hotel lobby, past night clerks.

Of course, I went back Sat. afternoon, Sat. night, Sun. afternoon, Sun. night. Repeated my performance. That meant walking thru hotel lobby at 6 pm with loads caked in my beard ... as a nice church youth group was exiting to go dinner.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Guest ff-whole

Santiago, Chile in Metro Sauna down town... In the steamroom and later upstairs in the dark cruising area... Maybe about 10 or 12 people, I don't know. Both areas were dark and upstairs I was ass up on a bench with my towel over my head, or lying on my back with my leggs up... Got between 5 to 8 fillings, maybe more, but once you have had a couple it gets so slippery, you don't feel any additional loads, and the grunts of enjoyment or cumming are much the same... And when you are on your knees ass up getting dicks inside of you it is hard to count how many different people, how many times and how many cummings... Nobody there to keep track for you. And who's counting? Just don't stop and pump away... Load em up... Keep them coming...

WOW  I feel like a virgin amongst these guys.  Most I have had in one day was a whopping 3 loads.  Two from the same guy.  This area here is just plain dead though and I haven't had a cock in me now in just over 4 months which means none this year so far.   Terrible.

Guest ff-whole

Right now I am in the same situation here Mackyjay... Dead quiet here on the Island. Haven't had a dick inside of me for months...

I had to make do with fake cumm (maïzena) to just have that filled up slippery feeling and ramming up my thick black dildo into my ass...

5 or 6. My second Cumunion party I climbed in a sling and put on my hood and just took whatever cock was pushed into me. I was surprised how many guys fucked me that didn't cum but it was early and I guess they were saving themselves, but I still got loaded very well by 5 or 6 guys. The reason I'm not sure is I think one guy fucked me twice but I never saw any of them.

• Upvote 1