What's The Most Loads You've Taken In A Day?

rawTOP

Most Loads In A Day?  

617 members have voted

1. 1. Most Loads In A Day?

• 3 weeks later...

Several years ago I had my biggest Gangbang in San Francisco at the "Fill-A-Hole" Party, I got there in one night over 50 guys and much more loads in my hungry ass.

One a good night I never go home under 10 loads and on some special event weekends it can be easy up to 30 loads !!!

• Like 1

Taken over 20 loads in one day on a number of occasions.

The first time was at Alert - a fetish night in Manchester, UK which i went to last year - i took 32 loads from 32 different guys there... that was in an 7 hour period.

The most recent time, i took 21 loads in one evening, all from different guys - that was last wednesday night during my slutty break to Antwerp, Belgium. I took 17 in my hotel room, and the remainder at a cruise bar called Oink Oink.

I hope to come close to the 20 mark on Thursday this week, when i go to Sheffield, UK to be the cum dump at a gang bang which is being organised by two friends of mine.

God knows how i still test negative! :-p

• 3 months later...

Hit my personal best last night at MAL. 14 loads in my hole from 9 horny men at a cumhole party arranged for me at MAL by my Sir (this weekend only). It was all anon cumdump for me as i was blindfolded throughout, and had no say in who fucked me. Once his cock was in me, there was no pulling out until he had bred me.

Sir invited who he wanted, so he knew everybody. He did not ask anyone's status, but i remember one guy whispering in my ear that his seed was dirty.

I had a black cloth jockstrap and the blindfold. Sir provided me with wrist and ankle retraints for anyone who wanted to use them on me. (3 did). He also supplied a ball gag, top grade poppers, lube, and laced my water with something that made me groggy for a while, but helped open up my hole.

The first two cocks in me felt very good, and i easily took them in. The third cock was humongous, and got me screaming a bit. The ball gag went in my mouth, and I may have been given some parTy gifts to open me up. Anyway, i drifted off to lala land for awhile, so kinda lost track of time and guys. Sir kept track for me. I was able to remember the last few fucks as being very intense. After 5 hours of getting my hole stretched, pounded, torn up and fully bred, i was ready to call it a night. It felt great though at the time

Was able to keep the most of the cumloads in me for a few hours, but they did start leaking out. My ass is real sore today not only from the poundings, but also from the paddlings I got from some Doms.

I've taken 27 loads from 26 different guys in one whole day. That was from a session yesterday in London hehe.

My mate organized it for me last minute, thinking we were going to get only 5 or 6 guys. But after the word spread around between his mates, ended up with 26 horny men pumping their cum in me.

I think it was too much for my first ever gangbang, my ass still red raw and sore, but i'm not complaining.

It was fucking HORNY!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pumpndump

Most i have taken so far is 7 from 6 guys in one night at MAL this year (one guy wanted to be the first and last load in my hole). Walked around in chaps, poppers in hand, cruising the halls and on BBRT, i made it a point to take any load that was offered to me, no matter what. I got bred in more then one bathroom while the roommates were sleeping in the beds. Hot time, i wish i had gotten more though.