Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Friday night... Got some loads tied and blindfolded on a sling. Don't know who or how many but fun as hell.

Got pulled off and had to lay on the bed as my cock got sucked as I got  hard  someone rode it till I blew a load in him..

Edited by Njn0mc

On 6/8/2024 at 2:53 AM, Ieatcumholes said:

I may be old. But I'm NOT cold

Reminds me of Ethyl Waters songs (like 'Come up and see me sometime') back before Billy Graham came along and "saved" her.  After that, all she sang was His Eye is on the Sparrow, dammittall .... better than Jesus keep me Near the Cross, but ..... 

• Haha 1

Last Thursday night I went to a local art gallery event. Two free heavy drink pours got me peeping Sniffies while the event winded down. A local cumdump just started hosting at a local hotel between the gallery and my home. He hit me up right away with location and room number. How could I pass up unloading in a juicy muscle ass that's down to business?

It was less than 10min from leaving the gallery space and driving over to walking into the cracked open door. There was some music playing on a phone, only a desk lamp on, and the smell of a sweaty man hit my nose immediately. As I approached the bed a Latino dude in his mid-30s was pumping a chiseled 39 year-old white hole. The cumdumps fat cock was flopping as he was being pounded and I immediately got rock hard.

I unzipped my pants and stroked while watching the cumdump get fucked, after a few minutes the dude pumping said "oh shit! I didn't realize you were here, here have a piece." He presented the warm hole to me while he moved around the bed to shove his cock in the cumdumps mouth.

I slid into that velvet hole slowly, enjoying every moment of my throbbing cock head being fed bussy. The Latino dude getting his cock sucked hit a bottle of poppers and shared with me. The cumdump flexed his hole and gulped my cock all the to the base. I grabbed his ass cheeks, spread them apart, and fucked him furiously hearing my balls slap against his tailbone. I watched him arch his back and his sexy tattoo bounce up and down on my cock. He moaned while getting fucked and gagging on the other guys cock.

After a few minutes I shot a huge load deep into his deserving man milking cunt. I gave a little slap on the cumdumps ass then zipped my pants up and nodded at the other guy before I departed.

Dick still wet from my random encounter, I took off all my clothes and hopped in bed with my already sleeping husband.

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 2.28.22 PM.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

22 hours ago, thruhull said:

Later latest night a hot young spanish guy (a long standing fuck bud who loves older men) hit me up as he was heading home from hanging out with his friends. He was going home to his bf….  He asked if he could stop by.  

I was smoking a fat pre-roll at the time so I said we can smoke a little before going inside.  He likes me to shot gun him so we did a few of those and made out etc.  Now it’s the ground floor patio of my condo - bushes in front but not very private at all.  A couple  units can see on the patio. It’s also right by the front door.  But   it’s late and it’s quiet… He had showed up early so I was only in my shorts and jock strap.  Talk about feeling slutty… but He turns me around and pushes down my shorts, puts his hands up and cranks on my nipples, and then pushes me into the patio sofa.  I hear his pants opening.  I am pretty stoned and I had prepped just in case but outside like this was completely unexpected.  He spits, I furiously spit in my hand and swipe my hole, and then he is shoving it in.  He isn’t real big but it still stung a bit.   He proceeded to just fuck the hell out of me for about 5 mins.  Right there outside.  I couldn’t believe it. 

He usually takes a long time to cum so if figure he will pull out and leave since he is heading to the bf.  Nope.  He starts thrusting harder and I feel his dick get really hard and then he says “I am gonna cum oh my god I am cumming”.  Like it was a surprise…. So freaking hot that it caught him off guard.  He put a big load in me and I cleaned him up, we made out furiously for a few mins and then he booked home.  

He wrote me today that he never cums so fast (trust me I know).  My ass is wonderfully achy today.

Yesterday must have been the night for “stop-by” fucks; we had a similar occurrence but in reverse.  A hot fuck-bud of ours texted when we were getting into the car to meet some friends for dinner.  

“I’m horny and I can’t get up”image.jpeg.a25a242e7d4f3ba8cbe52f247bc3f153.jpeg

My husband looks at the text, shows it to me, and says, “Vito’s on the way to the Chart House.”  While that wasn’t technically true I said, “We’re way early anyway.”  Kent laughs and says, “For dessert maybe.”  To which I said, “That looks like dessert to me.”  I texted Vito that we were on our way, our dinner friends that we might be “a bit late,” and my husband and I went on making lame jokes about our horny fuck-bud and what we’d find when we got there. 

What we found was more than we expected.  He told us to come around to the pool and there he was on a lounge in the 85° with the sun low in the sky; and his hole was running with cum!  Well we all know what happens when a cummy hole is in range!  Right there in his very in-private back yard we mounted and spit-roasted that horny bitch on his thankfully sturdy pool-side lounge.  He took two loads from my husband, one from me, and he blew a rather sizable (for someone who’d been fucked repeatedly before we got there) one himself which I greedily ate.  

We all jumped in the pool when we were done and sweaty and stinking beyond belief.  The heat hadn’t gone down any because the sun was still on us.  We noticed for the first time that neighbors on one side were outside barbecuing; hope they enjoyed the show!  Vito offered us his shower to really clean-up but we both said we’d just rinse the chlorine in the outdoor shower and not soap away any of the residuals of our fun.  

When we got to dinner a mouthy lesbian friend saw us a bit less put together than usual and shouted in the restaurant, “I KNEW IT!  They were fucking!”  She didn’t know the half of it. 

Vito texted us a bit later.  “Wanna stop by for dessert?”image.thumb.jpeg.26d9897a4951db8836a42e2ee0d0ed24.jpeg

Edited by AlB
  • Like 5
  • Piggy 7

Running errands on a Tuesday afternoon around 4PM, I stopped by a (sometimes cruisy) public restroom at a shopping center. Swallowed a nice load from a fat 7" cock attached to a 5'7ish thin white dude in his mid-30's who moaned while feeding me understall.

Must be summer time. Game on!!

Edited by BruxoCub
Grammar
  • Like 2

Hello Men. Long time admirer, First time poster.

A private men's club meets in Denver three days each week. On Wednesday afternoon the turnout was pretty decent. A good mix of ages, body types and top/vers/bottom guys. The atmosphere is bathhouse but without wet areas. It is a fairly small venue so the action is more concentrated. There is a lounge area with couches, an open area with some beds and a sling. The back area is a large room with two large beds. That is where the action really gets going. While some guys prefer to watch, most are there to get busy. The bonus about Wednesday is many guys are on a lunch break so they are quick to cum and go.

After watching some anal popper hypno and stretching my ass with some of my more robust toys, I was ready to go full cum slut. Arrived just after the open and quickly got ready in the changing area. To enhance my bottom status I wore my leather bulldog harness, ass open jock and red soccer socks. Went straight to the back room and began cruising.

Both beds each had a beefy bottom offering it all up. I sat down next to the one who was already sucking a hot, tall, thin well hung guy. I began to play with the bottoms ass and kept one eye on the guys watching the action. A minute later a middle aged guy with a nice 7 inch hard-on was cruising me. I slid off the bed onto my knees mouth open. Three seconds later the cock was passing through my lips into the back of my throat. I worked on him til he was sloppy wet and asked if he wanted my hole. Yes. I jumped onto the edge of the bed ass up face down. He was at my hole and I pushed back feeling him open me wide. After about five minutes of aggressive fucking, holding firm by the harness and telling me to take his cock, he slapped my ass and said thanks. I turned around and asked to clean him off and he let me suck and lick the lube and ass juices from his rock hard cock. My attention turned to the bottom next to me.

I ate his ass while he sucked cock. My cock was fully erect and I decided to top this guy. His ass was ready and I fucked him deep until I went to the edge. Pulled out for a minute and repeated. I was ready for more action. Got cruised by another bottom.

This guy was early 40’s with a smaller frame. I am 6’4”, 220#, fit, not ripped, swim/gym bod for perspective. He really wanted my nearly 9 inches of erect manhood. He pleaded for me to go easy and I politely heeded his request. With him on his back, knees up, I locked my arms under his legs and raised his tight little hole to meet my cock. I slipped in just the head. Coaxing him to relax and breathe, I slowly, deliberately pushed deeper. My cock found his second ring and he jumped a bit so I pulled back and let him adjust. Soon I was working into a good rhythm and a few minutes later his eyes rolled back in his head. I asked if he was close and wanted to cum. My motives were purely selfish. CUM. I gave him room to stroke while I fucked him. Less than a minute later I could feel his ass throbbing as he moaned and began to shoot. He kept saying I am still cumming as he shot 3!4!5!6 times over his chest and stomach. After squeezing the last few squirts, I pulled out, buried my face in his abs and began to lick all the cum from his sweaty stomach and chest. He tasted fantastic. When I was done my chin and nose were wet with semen. I was still rock hard but needed to get fucked.

Went back to the bed action and cruised a mature daddy type with a smaller cock. I am mostly a bottom and all tops are welcome. He was ready and I went face down and ass up to give the best angle for depth. His fingers slipped into my hole and he worked the in and out, back and forth til he was satisfied. He lined up and pushed all the way in. I made sure to push back and clamped down with my ass muscles. He was fucking me and I was getting vocal encouraging him to go harder and use my tight hole. I sensed he might be the first so I worked hard for his load. He was riding me and I made sure he felt me tighten on the pull back. His pace increased and I loudly said breed me daddy. Fill me with your seed. Breed me. Breed me. He slammed into me and I knew he was unloading. He pumped me a few times while breathing heavy. He stayed in deep for a minute while he caught his breath. I tightened down as he pulled out and swung around. I gobbled up his cock in my mouth and tasted all the goodness. He was sensitive and I squeezed out one last drop before he thanked me and disappeared behind the wall of men watching and stroking. Load #1! The well hung guy from before was there. He was easily my length but thicker.

I asked him if he wanted my ass and he stepped forward. This time I went ass up over the corner of the bed to give him maximum control.Thank goodness I had used my biggest dildo, the 8x2, because this guy was about that thick. As he lined up, I took a big hit of some quality Amyl poppers from the EU. I held it as his head pushed against my hole. POP. He was past my first ring and slowly pushing til he was balls deep. He held there as I hit the poppers again. Using my ass muscle to squeeze him, he understood the signal and began. Between his manhood and my cum slut attire, a nice crowd began to watch, stroking. His hands grasped my hips and he methodically plowed me deep. I did my best to squeeze him and push back into him. A good rhythm developed between us and the pace quickened. Pretty soon he was slamming into me with an audible smack. More poppers and I was in ecstasy. I begged him to gape my ass and show it off. He pulled his cock out and slammed it home about 6 times. When he pulled out again, the guy next to him was like Holy Shit. He rammed home and pulled out and I could feel the cool air just inside my hole. One time, someone grabbed the lube bottle and pumped a few good size squirts right into my hole. The stud went back in and pumped me hard and fast. I sensed the change in his cock head, the feeling like there is a knot. A few thrusts later and he unloaded. He kept pumping my hole as his balls emptied before coming to a rest balls deep. Load #2. After he pulled out I asked to clean him and he offered my mouth to his dripping cock. I made sure all of the cum and lube was licked and sucked off his amazing manhood before thanking him for an amazing fuck.

With the show over, for now, I got quickly got hard and entered a bottom on the other bed. I fucked him and in a few minutes I was close. Over the next five minutes I used his hole to edge my dick. Another guy moved behind me an pinched my nips while I plowed the bottom. It was too early to cum, so I paused and turned to kiss the guy behind me. As we kissed, he kept after my nips and my hand went to his cock. He was a nice size, maybe a hair better than average. I asked if he wanted my hole. Yep!

He wanted me on my back. My legs went up, knees to my shoulders. He climbed aboard and his cock slid right in. He fucked me with gusto, pausing to bite my nips. I moaned and squirmed under his body but he had me locked on his cock. He fucked me this way for about five minutes before pulling out and slapping my ass. I told him when he was ready to cum, I wanted it in my ass. He said we"ll see.

The crowd had grown to about 25 guys and I figured it was sling time. After climbing aboard, I didn't have to wait long. A decent looking, fairly muscular late 30's guy walked up and slid his 7" cock deep inside. He began to pump away and I hit the poppers several time. I asked one of the guys watching to pinch my tits hard. My nips were getting a nice workout while I got plowed. This guy was hit my ass for a few minutes before moving on. But, I didn't stay empty for more than a few seconds. An older dad pressed against my hole with his average cock. I pushed back and he was inside. My gut told me he was retired, married and needed to bust a nut. I clamped down while he thrust inside. Maybe a minute later, he came hard. Load #3.

After a bit, I was face down, ass up on the edge of the bed. I grabbed a pillow to cover my head and waited. About half a dozen guys fucked me over the next half hour. I wasn't sure how many if any came in my ass. I went back to the sling and confirmed Load #4 appeared.

He was a beefy Latin guy with a healthy sized uncut cock. I hit the poppers and let him take me. He was aggressive from the start. Pulling the sling and me onto his cock. I had that very full feeling and could feel cum running down my crack. He pounded away and while I kept snorting away at the Amyl. Lightheaded, I could feel my hole getting wrecked. I encouraged him to give me his all and he didn't disappoint. Soon I was begging for his cum. Breed me! Fill me up! I want your seed deep in me! With a few grunts and obvious thrusts, I knew he was unloading. Push it in deep I moaned out. He stayed in for a minute before sliding out and slapping me on the ass.

By this point the crowd had dwindled to a few last bottoms. I held out hope for one more load, but to no avail. When I finally got dressed, I was the last man in the club.

More posts to follow...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

Went for a 5 night vacation in a city that I used to visit at least twice a year and which usually yielded many loads. Things went poorly starting with the shock of finding my favourite bathhouse had closed a few weeks before I arrived. So much for booking a hotel a 2 minute walk away.

i went to saunas on 4 nights alternating between the city’s competing bathhouses. Sauna 1 attracts a mainly white otter and bear clientele while sauna 2, run by the owners of my now closed favourite bathhouse, was presumed to have a mainly Asian customer base like the one that had closed. 

My first night at sauna 1 allowed in females. I saw one while I was there although always closely accompanied by a man (a boyfriend?) and at one stage in the spa surrounded by men. I never saw her naked which was a minor disappointment as I’d like to have seen a cunt in the flesh. I admit to only having seen 4 in my lifetime, my sister’s, a cousin’s and two sex workers I attempted straight sex with in my 20s.  After 3 hours of little more than a bj or two I got fucked, but no load. Back to my hotel disappointed.

next night I tried sauna 2. It was supposed to be lights out night. When I questioned staff an hour after the lights were supposed to be out I was told it was just a part of one floor. It turned out just to be the regular dark room. After hours of no action I struggled to get hard until a guy came in my mouth which instantly turned my cock rock hard. I raced out to the dark room and was soon breeding a young guy.

a rest night then back to sauna 1. Nearly a wash out till I managed to fuck and breed a guy just before I planned to leave.

my final nigh5vwas at sauna 2. As dispiriting as the other nights. Again as I planned to leave I was able to hook up with an older guy with a big hard cock. He fucked me vigorously for long time but never came. He explained the lack of orgasm as linked to his diabetes and medication.

• Confused 1

Last night. Had one guy pick me up at a nearby park, fucked him in his back seat for a good 30 min told him to drop me back off. He was real cool, didn’t say anything at all just sucked my dick let me fuck him without making a noise. 
After he dropped me off I was picked up by another slut a bit older but nice ass on him, who basically licked my dick clean from the last dude and took my second load. 

• Piggy 2

17 hours ago, LoadedDenverBoy said:

Hello Men. Long time admirer, First time poster.

A private men's club meets in Denver three days each week. On Wednesday afternoon the turnout was pretty decent. A good mix of ages, body types and top/vers/bottom guys. The atmosphere is bathhouse but without wet areas. It is a fairly small venue so the action is more concentrated. There is a lounge area with couches, an open area with some beds and a sling. The back area is a large room with two large beds. That is where the action really gets going. While some guys prefer to watch, most are there to get busy. The bonus about Wednesday is many guys are on a lunch break so they are quick to cum and go.

After watching some anal popper hypno and stretching my ass with some of my more robust toys, I was ready to go full cum slut. Arrived just after the open and quickly got ready in the changing area. To enhance my bottom status I wore my leather bulldog harness, ass open jock and red soccer socks. Went straight to the back room and began cruising.

Both beds each had a beefy bottom offering it all up. I sat down next to the one who was already sucking a hot, tall, thin well hung guy. I began to play with the bottoms ass and kept one eye on the guys watching the action. A minute later a middle aged guy with a nice 7 inch hard-on was cruising me. I slid off the bed onto my knees mouth open. Three seconds later the cock was passing through my lips into the back of my throat. I worked on him til he was sloppy wet and asked if he wanted my hole. Yes. I jumped onto the edge of the bed ass up face down. He was at my hole and I pushed back feeling him open me wide. After about five minutes of aggressive fucking, holding firm by the harness and telling me to take his cock, he slapped my ass and said thanks. I turned around and asked to clean him off and he let me suck and lick the lube and ass juices from his rock hard cock. My attention turned to the bottom next to me.

I ate his ass while he sucked cock. My cock was fully erect and I decided to top this guy. His ass was ready and I fucked him deep until I went to the edge. Pulled out for a minute and repeated. I was ready for more action. Got cruised by another bottom.

This guy was early 40’s with a smaller frame. I am 6’4”, 220#, fit, not ripped, swim/gym bod for perspective. He really wanted my nearly 9 inches of erect manhood. He pleaded for me to go easy and I politely heeded his request. With him on his back, knees up, I locked my arms under his legs and raised his tight little hole to meet my cock. I slipped in just the head. Coaxing him to relax and breathe, I slowly, deliberately pushed deeper. My cock found his second ring and he jumped a bit so I pulled back and let him adjust. Soon I was working into a good rhythm and a few minutes later his eyes rolled back in his head. I asked if he was close and wanted to cum. My motives were purely selfish. CUM. I gave him room to stroke while I fucked him. Less than a minute later I could feel his ass throbbing as he moaned and began to shoot. He kept saying I am still cumming as he shot 3!4!5!6 times over his chest and stomach. After squeezing the last few squirts, I pulled out, buried my face in his abs and began to lick all the cum from his sweaty stomach and chest. He tasted fantastic. When I was done my chin and nose were wet with semen. I was still rock hard but needed to get fucked.

Went back to the bed action and cruised a mature daddy type with a smaller cock. I am mostly a bottom and all tops are welcome. He was ready and I went face down and ass up to give the best angle for depth. His fingers slipped into my hole and he worked the in and out, back and forth til he was satisfied. He lined up and pushed all the way in. I made sure to push back and clamped down with my ass muscles. He was fucking me and I was getting vocal encouraging him to go harder and use my tight hole. I sensed he might be the first so I worked hard for his load. He was riding me and I made sure he felt me tighten on the pull back. His pace increased and I loudly said breed me daddy. Fill me with your seed. Breed me. Breed me. He slammed into me and I knew he was unloading. He pumped me a few times while breathing heavy. He stayed in deep for a minute while he caught his breath. I tightened down as he pulled out and swung around. I gobbled up his cock in my mouth and tasted all the goodness. He was sensitive and I squeezed out one last drop before he thanked me and disappeared behind the wall of men watching and stroking. Load #1! The well hung guy from before was there. He was easily my length but thicker.

I asked him if he wanted my ass and he stepped forward. This time I went ass up over the corner of the bed to give him maximum control.Thank goodness I had used my biggest dildo, the 8x2, because this guy was about that thick. As he lined up, I took a big hit of some quality Amyl poppers from the EU. I held it as his head pushed against my hole. POP. He was past my first ring and slowly pushing til he was balls deep. He held there as I hit the poppers again. Using my ass muscle to squeeze him, he understood the signal and began. Between his manhood and my cum slut attire, a nice crowd began to watch, stroking. His hands grasped my hips and he methodically plowed me deep. I did my best to squeeze him and push back into him. A good rhythm developed between us and the pace quickened. Pretty soon he was slamming into me with an audible smack. More poppers and I was in ecstasy. I begged him to gape my ass and show it off. He pulled his cock out and slammed it home about 6 times. When he pulled out again, the guy next to him was like Holy Shit. He rammed home and pulled out and I could feel the cool air just inside my hole. One time, someone grabbed the lube bottle and pumped a few good size squirts right into my hole. The stud went back in and pumped me hard and fast. I sensed the change in his cock head, the feeling like there is a knot. A few thrusts later and he unloaded. He kept pumping my hole as his balls emptied before coming to a rest balls deep. Load #2. After he pulled out I asked to clean him and he offered my mouth to his dripping cock. I made sure all of the cum and lube was licked and sucked off his amazing manhood before thanking him for an amazing fuck.

With the show over, for now, I got quickly got hard and entered a bottom on the other bed. I fucked him and in a few minutes I was close. Over the next five minutes I used his hole to edge my dick. Another guy moved behind me an pinched my nips while I plowed the bottom. It was too early to cum, so I paused and turned to kiss the guy behind me. As we kissed, he kept after my nips and my hand went to his cock. He was a nice size, maybe a hair better than average. I asked if he wanted my hole. Yep!

He wanted me on my back. My legs went up, knees to my shoulders. He climbed aboard and his cock slid right in. He fucked me with gusto, pausing to bite my nips. I moaned and squirmed under his body but he had me locked on his cock. He fucked me this way for about five minutes before pulling out and slapping my ass. I told him when he was ready to cum, I wanted it in my ass. He said we"ll see.

The crowd had grown to about 25 guys and I figured it was sling time. After climbing aboard, I didn't have to wait long. A decent looking, fairly muscular late 30's guy walked up and slid his 7" cock deep inside. He began to pump away and I hit the poppers several time. I asked one of the guys watching to pinch my tits hard. My nips were getting a nice workout while I got plowed. This guy was hit my ass for a few minutes before moving on. But, I didn't stay empty for more than a few seconds. An older dad pressed against my hole with his average cock. I pushed back and he was inside. My gut told me he was retired, married and needed to bust a nut. I clamped down while he thrust inside. Maybe a minute later, he came hard. Load #3.

After a bit, I was face down, ass up on the edge of the bed. I grabbed a pillow to cover my head and waited. About half a dozen guys fucked me over the next half hour. I wasn't sure how many if any came in my ass. I went back to the sling and confirmed Load #4 appeared.

He was a beefy Latin guy with a healthy sized uncut cock. I hit the poppers and let him take me. He was aggressive from the start. Pulling the sling and me onto his cock. I had that very full feeling and could feel cum running down my crack. He pounded away and while I kept snorting away at the Amyl. Lightheaded, I could feel my hole getting wrecked. I encouraged him to give me his all and he didn't disappoint. Soon I was begging for his cum. Breed me! Fill me up! I want your seed deep in me! With a few grunts and obvious thrusts, I knew he was unloading. Push it in deep I moaned out. He stayed in for a minute before sliding out and slapping me on the ass.

By this point the crowd had dwindled to a few last bottoms. I held out hope for one more load, but to no avail. When I finally got dressed, I was the last man in the club.

More posts to follow...

I really miss Denver!

So like ive mentioned several times before I travel for work and I’m in this college town in Missouri and there is a huge hospital near by and a lot of college med students and such and I’m on sniffles and I see this beautiful uncut 8.5” bbc with a curve to one side. I shoot him a message and nothing 3 days later I’m in town and I Finnish up a job and I see he is online so I shoot him a the normal “hi” message and he replies back “how’s it going” and I said “ not much just looking to bottom” And he says “ when are you free” I say “now actually” and he said “great I’m free now as well” I run to a gas station and do the water bottle clean out. he gives me the address and I park my work truck a block or so away in a parking lot and I head over and knock on the door and he answers and he is gorgeous. 5’11” small beard gold chain and has an accent. And we small talk and I ask where he is from and he tells me he is from France and he is French Polynesian when we stand there and get in dressed and he is jacked. And I’ve got this dad bod lol but I get on my knees and start sucking his cock and his musk smelled so good to me finally I get up and ask him how he wants me and he says doggy so I get on my knees on the edge of the bed and offer up my tight white ass and he asks “you want raw or a condom?” And I say “your profile says you are on prep?” And he says “yes” and throws some pills on the bed and I grab them and look and it’s legit so I say “raw” and he grabs some lube and slides it on my hole and his cock and he starts pressing into me. It always takes me a minute to open so I jump off of it and he tries again and he grabs my hips and pulls me back into it. And he holds it there and I push out real hard and he slides all the way in and holds it there. At this point I catch myself audibly moaning and I snap out real quick  and I try to arch my back a little more and I ask him “ do you like this white ass” and he replies “yeah” and he slowly starts fucking me. He would pull out periodically and spit on my hole and I fucking love it when guys do that. He starts really pounding then he gets real soft then starts pounding then soft. Then he starts pulling all the way out and slamming back in and it makes my hole bubble and I apologize and he says that’s alright and then he gets on his yippie toes and really hurried it deep and pounds and I say “ I want you to cum deep in my ass, I want you to breed me” and I hear him grunt and he drops a load and holds it there and I can feel him Pulsate and then he pulls out and I grab my phone and have him take a pic of my hole with some cum coming out. We talk for a bit and I find out he is a dr and he works at the hospital  and he also takes these pills that prevent him from getting Stu’s as long as he takes pills working 72 hours of sex. And I get dressed and I leave. I head to my next job and I can feel his cum on the lips of my hole. I finish that job and run to the gas station and I push out a huge load. I sat there two fingering his cum in and out of my hole for a couple minuets before I get up and wash my hands and go back to work. He is currently in France and we have plans of meeting up When he gets back next month. 

• Like 1