Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

4 hours ago. on my back. He fucked me for quite a while and then held my legs down and piston fucked me and shot his seed deep in my hole. He fucked me some more half an hour later. That's when I came. His cream hasn't come out yet.

Guest slobbvers

Earlier this afternoon went to a dude's apt. We went upstairs. Stripped. Put on a cock strap and got into bed. He lubed my cock, rolled onto his side and backed onto my cock. After a minute we rolled over so he was lying face down. Fucked him in that position for ten minutes. Shot a huge load into him. He came at same time without touching himself. Had a message from him later saying he couldn'( believe how much I came.

It was last Saturday night. I met him from another online gay sex site. We agreed to meet at a bar so we could see each other to know if things would go further. Anyway, he was ok looking. But he was really muscular. And that turns me on! He wasn't a bodybuilder, but very fit. He's a GWM, 45, 6'2". We got a few drinks and he told me that he was surprised at how cute I was in person. Well, he invites me back to his place. It was only a few blocks from the bar. We walked and as he was behind me he tells me that I really do have a very cute little ass. Once we went into his place, he started kissing me and I kissed him in return. I pulled up his shirt trying to take it off. He took it off for me. And he flexed his huge biceps and I was feeling them. He liked that a lot. Then he unbuttons my pants and they fall to the floor. He takes his pants off. His cock was about to rip through his underwear! He takes them off and I take mine off. He's 8 1/2"! And it was fucking thick! He pushed my head down to his huge cock. I'm not really that good at deep throating. So I slid my lips and tongue up and down his shaft for a while. Then he pulls me up and feels my ass. Then he pulls me toward him and tells me that he is going to fuck me so hard! Then he takes me to his bedroom and throws me onto his bed. He stands at the side of the bed and jumps in and we were kissing and feeling each other up. He starts fingering me and told me to beg for his cock. Of course I did! He gets up and puts on lube. Then he picks up my legs and wraps them around his waist. He lifts up my ass to his cock and he rammed his cock so fucking hard deep inside me that my eyes were tearing. But he had a little trouble getting it all the way inside because I'm very tight. But he did get it all inside me! I loved it! But he had a bad angle and pulled out. That hurt. He then turns me around and fucks me from behind. He has a mirror on the side wall of his bedroom and so I could see his cock in me. After a while I felt his hands squeezing really tight on my thighs. He's fucking strong and I thought he would crush my thighs. But I knew what was happening. His body was tensing up as he was about to cum. He moaned really load. Then he exploded! I felt his cock pumping and pumping cum deep inside me!

He fucked me two more times that night. He said that he has a friend who would love to fuck me. That he and his friend would both fuck me. I told him that would be great! I'll let you know when that happens.

Last night at the ABS...I met a bottom bud there and he sucked on my cock while two guys fucked him and shot in his hot hole...I felched both of them out of him..while I was doing that 4 guys took turns fucking me until they filled my hole with their loads.....my bud had 3 guys cum on his face so I licked all three loads from his face.....he left and I stayed and got bred by 3 more guys and sucked off 5 more....it was a great night OINK OINK!!

Thursday night, got home from the gym, got on BBRT. Found a hot top 5 minutes from me, wanted a pump and dump so I got over there, pulled down my jeand and he banged a load in me in 5 minutes, got out the door as his boyfriend pulled into the driveway! Went on to a buddy 10 minutes away, into his bedroom, stripped, spread my hole on is bed...he walked in, slid his dick in my sloppy hole and pounded me until I have 2 more loads leaking out. Driving home I got a call from a buddy in the burbs, turned around and ended up taking 2 more loads. leaked all the way home!

Met two guys a the bar last night. Brought them back to my place and we all got naked. They both had big dicks and I begged them to fuck me. No questions, they put me on my back, lubed up my hole and took turns slamming their raw cocks in me. One guy unloaded his seed in my gut and gave me his cock to lick clean before he got dressed and left. The other guy wasn't far behind seeding my hole. After I cleaned off his cock he held it in my mouth and started pissing. I swallowed fast and got it all. He got hard again, flipped me on my stomach and pushed into my sloppy hole. He didn't get another load out before he passed out on top of me. Woke up a few hours later to his cock sliding in and out of my ass again. He dumped his second load in me and flipped me over on my back. He poured lube over my raging hard on and shoved it up his tight hole. He was so tight I didn't last more than a few minutes and told him I was going to breed his ass. He rode me even harder milking the load out of my balls. Got up, made him coffee, he said he missed his flight that morning but it was so worth it. He rescheduled his flight and left, leaving me to finger those 3 loads in my hole.

Last night, I was sohorned up...was on A4A and had a top aske me to come over which I did....on the way there he called and asked if it was ok if 3 of his top buddies join him I said HELL YEAH!! I got there sucked on all of them and they all shot their loads up my cunt....left there and went to the ABS where I sucked off 6 guys and swallowed all that manjuice and 2 guys filled my hole with more cum......headed home and got a hit on A4A and stopped by and took my final 2 loads for the night.....he fucked me until he cum way up in my cunt and then I was cleaning his cock off and he got hard again and fed me a second load...it was a hot night for the cumdump pig :)!! OINK OINK

Last night while in a hotel.. Long sweaty session with lots of poppers and he left his cum inside of me. Very hot and fun. I love this bareback stuff and thank all of you guys for your posts as they got me into this side of things.