Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Took two and gave one this morning at about 4:30am. I was waiting for the bus on Broadway in front of my apartment building. This stocky long hair dominican guy, about 25, walked by and looked right at me and smiled. I watched him walk away and he turned back. When he did, I rubbed my crotch and he stopped. He walked over to a very narrow ally between two store fronts and opened the metal gate. I followed and closed the gate behind me. We started making out and there, about two feet from the sidewalk with nothing to keep anyone from seeing us than a wire metal gate, I pulled his dick out and got down on my knees. He was uncut, about 7 inches and had a nice amount of sweaty man funk. He was moaning and then another guy walked by on the sidewalk and saw us. He said something in spanish which sounded angry and the guy I was blowing said something back. The new guy opened the gate and came in still saying something in that angry spanish. The new guy was older, had a bit of a gut and was just wearing jeans and a t-shirt that was a little too big. He was balding and looked to be in his 50's I didn't know what was going to happen, but the new guy smacked the back of my head and said "keep going." I did as I was told and kept sucking the first guy's dick while looking up at his face. He was looking at the new guy and seemed really scared. The new guy started rubbing his crotch on my back and pulled my hand up to rub his dick through his pants. After a few minutes, he grabbed the first guy by the shoulders, turned him around and pushed my face in his ass. I started licking and the first guy leaned up against the brick walk and moaned softly. Then the new guy says to me "get up." He says something to the first guy and he stays leaning on the wall with his ass out and open. The new guy grabs my belt and started undoing my pants. It's then that I smelled the booze on his breath. He pulls my dick out, which is rock hard, and hocks up a big wad of spit into his hand which he spreads on my dick. He says to me "fuck him" I turn back to the first guy and ram my dick in his hole. He lets out a gasp but stays put and I start pounding. The new guy, after sucking on his finger a bit, reaches down the back of my pants and sticks a finger up my ass. That sent me over the edge and I dump a load up the first guy's hole while gritting my teeth and moaning deep in my throat. The new guys says to me "suck him now. Eat his cum." The first guy turns back around and I get back to sucking his dick. The new guy has his dick out at the point. He's uncut, too. His dick is a little shorter but fatter and I can smell the sweat and man stink coming from his crotch. The first guy whimpers something in spanish and pumps a big load in my mouth which I greedily gulp down. He quickly zips up his pants and I stand up. As the first guy is headed out, the new guy pushes me against the brick wall and just says "No. Stay." He pushes the back of my pants down farther and starts giving me a really rough finger fucking. The whole time, he's saying words in spanish that I don't understand. I hear him spit and know I'm about to get fucked. I feel the head push against my ass and he goes in, all the way to the base of his dick, in one long slow stroke. It hurt like a mother fucker but I just grit my teeth. He doesn't wait for me to adjust before he starts pounding in and out. He only lasted a few minutes before he pushes all the way in and stops, groans, and fills my ass. He pulled out, quickly zipped up and left me there against the wall with his load running out of my hole. I straighten myself up and go back to the bus stop to get to work. On the way home, I saw the new guy on the sidewalk. He was standing outside a bodega a few buildings down from where I live. Hopefully, I'll have a run in with him again.

Hope I'm gonna get one tonight.

He's 55, good looking, gym fit, 9" cock and we've been chatting on a pickup site for about a week (I'm visiting his location for work reasons) and he got me to admit I preferred to be fucked bareback.

Last night he asked me if I was up for a long sweaty hard fuck tonight. I said yeah. He said 'I told you I was poz, right'. I said 'no' (but still interested).

He's coming round to my hotel in about an hour and doesn't want me to shower or soap up cos he like's mansweat. And he's texted that he's looking forward to giving me a rough deep fuck.

First time I've agreed to have a known poz guy fuck me raw (but I'm sure there have been plenty in the past that have). Been a while since I took a cock as big as his so I'm imagining it's gonna rip me a new one.

on monday i went to my black large p.a. cock buddies place.....we smoked some t....took some e and g and headed for steamworks......there he rented the sling room which i set up right away.....my cumslut hole was needing a filling......he fucked me for a hour stretching and ripping me apart while dropping 2 loads......the he went out looking for others to fill my hole......i took 10 loads anally 3 loads orally and dropped 2 of my own

Just blew a 20 something year old straight/bi guy...I actually have sucked him off before but not since the winter...he texted me today asking if he could stop over and of course I said yes...before he got here he texted asking since he was sweating on the job today if he could shower first when he got to my place and said i could join him...when he got here we went to the bathroom and we both got undressed...he's a cute guy with a bit of beer belly which I find so attractive on younger guys...when we got in the shower he was soaping himself up with his back towards me...from past experience I know that he likes to get rimmed so I took the soap and started washing his butt and slipped my hands between his crack...i dropped to my knees and he bent over giving me full access to his sweet hole...i rimmed him and ate out his hole for about 10 mins...he was stroking his cock as I was eating his hole out...I wanted his cock in my mouth so I turned him around and started blowing him...he put one foot up on the side of the tub and I proceeded to soap up a finger put it up his hole massaging his hole as I deep throated his throbbing cock..it wasn't too much longer when he started moaning and then shot a big load in my mouth which I greedily swallowed...he washed off, dressed and left...We made plans for him to drop by after work one day next week...

Had a poz fuck buddy over, shared a toke and got on my knees in front of him. He loves shoving his big meat down my throat til I choke. We were hitting the poppers and soon enough he was was dripping with my spit. He got me on my feet and sat my ass down on his cock. He shot in me fast and then ordered me to the bedroom. His cock was still hard and dripping with cum and ass juice. I licked it clean and started gagging on his meat again. He threw me on the bed and pounded the hell outta my hole in every position for about an hour until he tensed upand blew another load of poz cum in my battered hole. Sucked the slime off his cock again then shared a smoke. He was raring to go again, put me on my back and forced both balls in my mouth. He jerked his cock until he was about to cum, yanked his balls out of my mouth and replaced it with his spurting cock. Took 3 loads in two hours, I thanked him and he left.

Hooked up with a furry, compact, 45-ish daddy at Club Z two weeks ago. My biohazard tattoo is on my lower back, so when I bend over to take him, he asks me if I want his babies. I said, "fuck yeah man, knock me up."

He was talking hot, telling me how he was gonna charge me up with his DNA. Fucking hot raw rutting.

I begged him to mark me and that sent him over the top and he filled me full of his toxic gift. He then sucked his load out of my ass and we swapped it in a hot kiss. Best load of the five that night.

Hope I'm gonna get one tonight.

and I did.

I was finishing off a beer (he said no) but he got right down to business rubbing my ass through my soccer shorts while I was chugging it down. I groped his crotch and could feel his big bulge getting harder. In no time at all I was on my knees getting a deep throat fucking. He really liked slamming it into my mouth and making me choke a little.

We stripped off in the bedroom and I got down on my knees again, but he was keen on my butt, leaning over me and slapping and spreading my cheeks.

He pulled me up to my feet and pushed me onto my back and began eating out my hole. Only a couple of minutes later he was thrusting that big fucker against my hole and ignoring the glowing tube of lube on the bedside table. It had been a while since I'd been fucked with a cock that big, so I was moaning a bit and he was having some difficulty getting inside me.

I said 'I might need some lube' but he just dripped some spit down onto my crack and went for it again. He seemed to like the fact that it was causing me some pain, but I managed to relax enough to let him inside. From that moment, he went crazy fucking real deep and fast. He said to me 'play with my tits' (fat fuckin nipples) and in no time at all he was fucking even harder and moaning himself. He really bellowed when he shot his load inside me and collapsed on top of me.

'Great ass' he said as he got up and started pulling his jeans back on. He didn't seem to care that I hadn't blown a load and within a couple of minutes he was exiting the apartment.

I headed to the bathroom and could feel his cum dripping out my hole, but dabbing of toilet paper showed me it wasn't his cum dripping out of my hole, it was my blood.

Well the fucks keep coming. I gotta keep coming back to this town. After the above encounter, the next night I took another load from a hung guy. But today, things really blasted off.

One hot solid fucker, whose pickup profile said he was into dominating guys, hadn't been able to make an earlier date but today he drove an hour for a hookup with me. He was a big guy but solid not fat. A real rugby type in his late 30s. He was fucking hot! He loved eating ass, loved his sweaty pits being tongued, really gave my nips a working over and was a really rough fucker, enjoying holding me down and giving me a few gentle punches as well as some ass slapping. Even though he was only about 6", it was a bit painful to walk after a solid hour of solid fucking. He took me a bit by surprise considering his stamina, he just moaned, without any warning, and said "I'm coming" as he fucked my raw butt. We both dug each other and hopefully we'll have another session the next time I'm in town. Even though I didn't shoot my load, I thought it was one of the better fucks I've had in months.

So a couple of hours later, when contacted by a guy who said he really wanted to get together with me before I flew out (in about 11 hours time), I was in two minds. I was a bit tired after a late night yesterday, so wasn't sure I could be bothered. But, not wanting to stuff the guy around, I said 'sure come over'. His profile said his cock was 'average' and I think it actually said 6". The only 6" about this guy's cock would have been 6" thick, cos it had to be a good 8". Must be the first guy I've ever met online who's understated his cock size!

And if I thought the earlier guy liked eating my butt, this guy was a master. He must have been down there for an hour. Alternating between sloppy rimming and deep fingerfucking, I was groaning loudly given that I was already raw from my earlier fucking. I was a bit worried that he would be too thick for me, but that wasn't the problem.

He'd said 'do you have a condom' and I pointed him one on the bedside table next to the lube and towel. But after a few minutes of trying to get his fat dick inside me, it wasn't working and he lost his hardon. He said 'this sometimes happens to me with condoms' and I said quietly 'yeah I hate the fucking things'.

'Do you take it bareback' he asked and I replied 'you could give it a go'. But it was still too thick and after a few more attempts, he said he was sorry as he really wanted to drill me. I said 'well you'd better just give me that load over my chest then' and he moved on top of me and started jerking our two cocks together. It didn't take long before he started to moan and then he proceeded to launch the most amazing cum I've ever seen.

Not only did he spatter my chest, he managed to dump some over my face and in my mouth which was a bit of a surprise. And his jizz was more like fucking toothpaste than cum. I have NEVER seen someone shoot such a thick and copious load. Honest, I couldn't believe how thick it was. It gushed out like fucking softserve.

I was so turned on that I blew my load while he was still spurting.

So my last day on the road and two of the most amazing fucks I can remember. Hope I can have similar good luck when I hit Sydney next week.

Edited by Nasty Raw Bottom

Guest pozpig46

Saturday afternoon got a nice creamy from a biker dude who actually rides a cycle. He came in dropped tro and i sucked and he came in my mouth and i swallowed every juicy drop then he left it was fantastic.