Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Fifteen minutes ago. Earlier today I'd logged in to BBRT to leave a message for friends, then left the computer without logging out. A bit later I had an email from someone who'd just seen my profile and wanted to fuck me in the worst way. Being the kind, understanding, selfless bottom that I am, I set a time for later in the day, according to his schedule.

When he got here he was primed (and tall, handsome and hung - a swimmer's build, medium body hair, long cut cock and poz). A few minutes of exploration, kissing and sucking, and I was on my back, ankles in the stirrups. Five minutes of fast and furious fucking and he shot his load. Fifteen to twenty minutes of small talk and I had his cock buried in the back of my throat as it thickened and stiffened. Two minutes later he was back in my ass, delivering a second load, then some piss, at which point I finally allowed myself to cum. He works near by, so with any luck I'll be his "hole on call" as I am for a couple of other FBs. Glorious.

Friday night I went to the bathhouse and was pleasantly surprised by the crowd and the events. Unusually, there was a large number of black men present which is definitely a big plus for me. I had to wait a little while for a room and by the time I got one, I'd had no less than 4 black men ask me if I had a room and to come get them when I did. One of them saw me getting my key and walked with me to the room. 20 years old, 6'4", lean with about 8", the dude jumped on the bed and wanted serviced. He let me know he was all top and then wanted me to work his nips. He liked me to be rough and even asked me to leave hickeys on his neck or anywhere else. When i started to sit on his cock, he asked if I had a condom. I said no and he was like "okay". Before he left, he'd dumped two loads in my ass...was a great way to start! Next guy seemed pretty young as well, but don't know if he even said one word. Only about 5'7" with 8 or 8.5", he got on the bed between my legs and started kissing. When I pulled my legs back, he moved into place and I pulled him inside. I don't know if he was new to fucking guys or didn't usually fuck raw, but within probably 8 strokes the dude was flooding my hole. He had this strange look on his face as he got up quickly, grabbed his towel and was out the door. As the night went on, 4 more black guys came in my room and bare fucked my ass. I had one more that wanted a condom and I said "I don't do condoms" and he was gone. Two of the guys were an older couple (50?) with huge cocks. They both liked getting fucked as well. I dumped my load in the one with the biggest cock. Later, in a well-lit public area, there was a small group gathered with one hot twink sucking a couple of cocks. I walked up behind him and felt his wet ass and proceeded to fuck his hole for awhile. Then he and I convinced this one black guy there to take off his towel. I'd been eyeing this guy all night but he acted kinda shy. Well, he was hung like a horse with 10 thick inches that popped right up whstaile the twink and i took turns sucking him. Soon, he got up and stood behind the twink boy and started fucking his ass raw. God, I wanted to trade places! He fucked him for at least 30 minutes non-stop. I left the room a couple of times and came back to find them still fucking. They changed positions several times and the boy was nearly unconscious when the guy finally began plunging all the way to the balls. He finally flooded his ass, thanked him and left. The boy still wanted more, so I walked over and fell into that beautiful gaping hole and went to town. I didn't know if i could cum again at this point, especially in such a stretched out hole, but it was so hot fucking that used, drenched ass, that I soon nutted in him and fucked it deep into his hole. After that I decided it wasn't going to get much better and headed home. Can't wait until next time!

last night... visited a bookstore local to me with multiple gloryholes and an backroom tyhat was perfect to strip down in... so i did just that ...stripped down and got on my knees, within three minutes i was working two cocks sucking them hard so they could share my ass...and share me they did. they didnt last long, but left me with loads in my boihole that lubed it for five more men to fuck me anon through gloryholes... loved every minute!

Hit a bath last night after the bar. I was walking around through the dark and sleazy public part of the place and came across a hot, hairy cub barebacking some guy. He invited me to jump in so we started trading off on the bottom guy. Then he decided he wanted my cock too, so I fucked him for a bit.

The really hot part was he had this thing where he wanted me to force him to take my raw cock. So I ended up pinning him down on his back, crammed into a corner of the booth we were in (still in public of course...I like showing off) as I fucked his ass real good and hard. I kinda get off on seeing just how rough I can get with a bottom sometimes, and I got a decent sized cock that is sometimes a bit of a challenge for a bottom. So I had him yelling pretty good for a bit there. Ended up blowing a real huge load in his ass, which left me totally drained.

Never did get his name or any contact info. Hopefully I'll run into him again sometime.

Edited by MascMountainMan

Yesterday, from a 50 year old man who answered my CL ad. His cock was long and perfect for my asspussy and really made me squeal like the cumpig I am. Then he shot his nice sized load up my slutty cunt and I sucked his cock clean afterwards, tasting the remnants of the hot, gooey load he shot in me.

Last night! He was incredible! We met at a bar where I usually get picked up really fast. And last night was no exception. He's 53 years old and in decent shape. We go to his place and we were both rather drunk. He couldn't wait to take my pants off. I wanted to kiss him, suck his cock, and roll around in bed for some foreplay. But he only wanted to fuck me. Hey, that's fine by me. He wasn't as muscular as I like, but his cock was big and thick! He was so horny that we didn't even make it into his bedroom. He bent me over his kitchen table and rammed his cock deep inside me. Man did he hurt! I'm very tight as it is, and so he had to force his cock inside me. But I like that a lot! It felt like an explosion when he came. His cock was pumping and pumping a lot of cum. It was incredible! Then without even taking his cock out of my ass, we both go to his bedroom. I'm in front, and he's behind me with his cock still inside my ass. Then he bends me over the side of his bed and starts thrusting his cock inside me again. After he blew his load he had trouble getting his cock out of me. I didn't want him to pull out. But he wanted to go and get a drink. His cock was still hard, and being thick, and my ass being so tight, he had to wait until his cock went down so he could get it out of me. But I made it very difficult for him. I kept moving my ass back and forth and talking dirty to him. Then I finally stopped that. It took him about 5 minutes for his cock to go down so he could pull out. It was a great night!

Edited by HotAssinPA

Took three and gave two in the last twelve hours with 2 different guys. One soft, gentle, slightly girly Khmer guy, dark skin, smooth, compact, and a surprisingly long dick. He picked me up from my apartment in his car (cars are expensive in Cambodia only the wealthy have them, most of the guys I've been hooking up with ride motorbikes instead) and we went to a flat behind the royal palace belonging to one of his buddies who's out of town this week. According to the shag, the dude who lives in the apartment is straight and single and hasn't been laid in ages. He'd also just bought a new matress. We fucked on this dude's couch, dining table and christened his new matress with a load of sperm I shot while being unloaded in from behind. We made all sorts of noise and assuming the neighbours could hear us as loudly as we could hear their radios and late evening conversations, the apartment dude will surely get some quizzing by his neighbours when he returns! I managed to get him hard again quite soon and rode him on his back (smearing my earlier load into the new matress good and proper) until he popped again. I tried to blow again then but couldn't. But I did get really hard and horny in the car on the way back home and so when we pulled up outside my apartment building I pulled his face into my lap and face-fucked him and gave him a deep throatful as a parting gift.

The other two were with one of my now-regular Cambodian fuck buddies. We were playing around in my pool this afternoon and getting frisky, but had to keep it under control given the nature of this place, but with woodies in our swimming shorts we ducked into the gym room and I gave him a quick one in the toilet cubicle, with him bent over the hand basin. Didn't take long, and he was grimacing into the mirror trying not to make noise. Cute. Back in my room after a shower, both naked, we started looking at photos from a ride we went on together recently, sitting kind of on top of each other in the same chair. Didn't take long for cocks to bone up and so I turned around and lowered myself on to his pole and rode it until he was really close to cumming then stopped and clenched just to bring him to the brink but keep him from blowing. I kept doing this four or five times. He was beside himself. We lowered ourselves onto the floor and he fucked me from above, long dicking slowly until he couldn't hold it any more. Feeling him shoot made me blow pretty much at the same time.

He's now taking a nap on the bed, I think I'll wake him up with the woody I've got from putting these down in writing....

My buddy and I went to The Works bath house in Indy today. From 12:30pm till about 5:30. Was kinda dead till about 2. We had a big room and he kept going to the steam room and I stayed in the room with the door open. Within 1 hour I sucked off 5 men one after another. At one time I had 3 surrounding me as I was on the floor and they circled me jerking cocks in my face. Then I went outside on their patio and blew off 2 older hairy men and as I blew the last one I had my ass up in the air and a hot latin guy ate my hairy butt and then he fucked me and blew his load up my hole. I turned around to find 3 other men waiting to fill my asshole and they did just that. As I walked to the showers the loads were running down my legs. I decided to go in the steam room and I got loaded by 2 more older men. The last one was covered in silver hair and he made me clean his cock off after he fucked me and fed me a big nasty load I tasted my ass juice and all those loads on his cock as I sucked it. Finally I had 2 thug lookin black guys come in the steam room and they held me down and called me a faggot and pissed in my face and down my throat. They turned me around and slapped my ass so hard I have whelps.

They took turns fucking my hole and they both seeded my now aching ass. When they were down they threw me on the tile floor and pissed on me again calling me a faggot and 2 younger guys came over and helped me up asking me if I was okay. I paid them for their kindness with letting then see that I liked sperm in my mouth and ass as they took turns blowing their seed in my mouth and asshole. I had a hot time. but, I gotta say my ass is one tired hole! I love the fact men are shocked that I eat cock swallow loads and get sperm up my hairy dad ass. I sure don't look the type.

had a regular that appears sometimes on this site over and me and the bf fucked him silly. I ended up dumping 10 loads in him in 24 hours and he loved each one. Thinking about keeping this cumdump

• Upvote 1

To clarify now that I'm on a computer:

I had a guy come over, he is on this site too, bottomcub85, and me and the bf started fooling around with him. He sucked my cock and I wanted in his ass. I shoved it in raw and it was amazing. I gave him a load rather quickly. Lucky for me, I can cum and keep going.

I had gone a while without cumming and ended up dumping 6 loads that night. I know it sounds like a lot, but I can really do it. The following morning (he ended up staying the night) and gave him 4 more loads. The bf gave him a load the night and none in the morning (he is a shy cummer) and he was begging for more when it was over. Maybe he'll move in and he can get loads all the time.

• Upvote 2

Guest slobbvers

Night before last went to a bottom sluts motel room I met at a4a. I stripped and he immediately started sucking my cock. Then he presents his ass. I lube up and slide right. He told me to get in as far as I can. We fuck in a variety of positions. At one point we're fucking in the shower. I smack him ass cheek. Smacked him hard enough to leave a red imprint of my fingers. He is such a bottom slut that he loves to take a 12" double dildo ALL the way up his hole. Finished the session with him swallowing my load.