Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Got a load yesterday.

Was one of those rare occasions when I actually had the opportunity to hookup. I posted ads on various sites stating that my ass needed to be filled. Got a few repsonses but none of the could satisfy my need for it to happen right now. Got a message from a 51yo married guy that doesnt work too far away, he said he was available - I gave him my address and phone number and he said he was on his way. I told him the door would be open and he would need to come in and he would find me naked on the bed - ass in the air. When he arrived 15mins later, he walked in - found me and caressed my ass. He was sill clothed so I reach around and started to massage his crotch - feeling the cock inside the pants begin to stiffen. He stripped naked and I took his cock in my mouth and began sucking. Wasnt long and he was hard. We then started kissing - I wrapped my legs around his waist and wanted him to fuck me. But he went soft. This would turn out to be a repeat button - I would suck him and he would get rock hard - but by the time he reached my ass he was soft again! So , OK i thought - this isnt going to happen! So I just took his cock back into mouth and he proceeded to fuck my face. Wasnt long before he shot his load in my mouth and I swallowed every drop of it!

He got dressed and left.

All the time this was going on I could hear my phone pinging telling me that new mail had aririved - true enough when I looked at the phone there were more messages from guys that wanted to fuck me - unfortunately none of them could make it that afternoon. So now I have a list of potential fuckers to call on in need.

Feeling horny today so went to Amsterdam tonight hoping to breed n seed. Not much going on (post Pride dip I suppose). On train home got cruising with suited older guy with really cute face. Ended up in the toilet. I wanted to fuck him (nice hard ass) but he wasn't keen but said he'd blow me instead. Fantastic BJ. Mouth like silk and a tongue of a devil. Anyway I squirted a really big load down his throat which he clearly enjoyed. Not a drop wasted. All my little swimmers now in his stomach. Cute guy. Hope to meet again. Maybe we'll breed next time. I'll give him my ass any time he asks!

Back to the shower. Lube and cum all over my ass and leaking

down between my thighs. Feels great but appearances are

everything, no sense in looking like I just got fucked....

Cleaned-up then headed into the steamroom where there is a

cold shower in the back of the room. Good news/bad news,

the back area was occupied by two older guys that were busy

jacking one another. I stopped to debate whether to exit or

squeeze by and use the shower.

Squeeze by won...

As I passed them, one of the guys reached over and grabbed

my not quite soft dick. Although I really needed a cold

shower, he had my attention. I moved closer, the second guy

reaches over and starts on my nipples. Hand's everywhere. I

have both of their cocks in my hands, one has a 6" smooth

shaft with a big pink head. The other is slimmer, uncut

with an arrowhead barely poking out from the foreskin.

I bend over and swallow the uncut meat, his hands are all

over my back. The other guys comes down and adds his tongue

to the mix, licking the 1st guys balls and sharing sucking

the cock with me. His hands are working my dick and feeling

my ass. One of his fingers find my cummy asshole. He gets up

and moves behind me. Both hands are on my butt, shoving his

fingers into me. He drops down and with my ass spread,

slides his tongue into my ass. He's sucking all the juice

out of me.

The 1st guy is still holding me in place with his dick

pumping down my throat.

The guy at my butt gets up and slides his dick in next. I

haven't used the poppers for a while and could feel that

head press hard and pass through my anus. FUCK!!! He tore

my ass open with that meat. He slid all the way in so that

I could feel his crotch against my butt. Hurt like hell but

also felt amazing..... He held in place for a few, I got

comfortable with his dick and he started to fuck. Long

strokes, all the way to the base and back. The head bumping

up against the inside of my ass. He fucked me long and

slow.....

Never changing speed or rhythm, he fucked my sore ass

while the 1st guy was motivating him on. "Fuck him" "Yeah"

"Seed his ass"

He finally bottoms out one last time and stops. With his

dick buried in me and no poppers to distract, I can feel

his dick swelling in me, pumping his cum my ass.

He pulls out and pulls me up. The first guy had already

shot down my throat during all this so I was loaded at both

ends.

He asks if I'm okay. Oh yeah..........

I finally get that cold shower......

I'm beaten, dehydrated, hungry (for food), and my ass is

sore. Exit time........

Tonight my fuck buddy came over for dinner and a movie. Half way during the movie I paused it. Started kissing him, we took out clothes off, I got the poppers and lube out, sucked his dick, sat on it, then he fucked me on my side and came in my ass while I was on my stomach.

couple of hours ago...hooked up with a couple...the one guy fucked me while his partner laid on the bed encouraging his partner to seed me and telling me how I was going to become his partner's man...after the guy dumped his load in me he wanted me to fuck me...i usually don't top but this guy had such a nice, warm hole that I actually was enjoying giving him a slow fuck...i didn't get a chance to return the favor and drop my seed in him as he had to take a call from, get this, his ex-wife....I plan on playing with these guys again.

Made my saturday visit to the theater, bookstore. AS I was sitting on the back row getting my asshole licked I saw a young 20 something black boy come in, it was my buddy.....everytime he comes and sees me there he will walk sttraight over to me, pull his pants down and sit on my cock.....this time was no different. Other than some cocksucking there wasnt alot going on until he got there. AS he straddled my cock and sat down on it, 2 of the guys on the back row came up, they took it upon themselves to feed him some more cock and work on his big fat thick uncut cock, already drippin with pre cum...I stood him up...bent him over and tapped that ass good and hard....unloaded deep into his gut....his ass was so hot you could almost feel my wad sizzle...after I stepped back...he took one the other guys up that ass, he had longer cock but not as thick as mine....he fucked him til the guy was begging for cum....so he seeded his fucking ass like a pro...as he pulled out, #3 slide it in...Needless to say with both our loads of fuck in that perfect round ass he didnt last long at all....all this had kept my dick rock hard.....so I was ready again.....so ended up this hot black asss got 6 wads of us up his tight boi cunt....they had seen him in there before but had no idea he was such a fucking hot piece of ass....so he made two new fuck friends.....Love fucking for an audience....

After an agonizing few days waiting on my bottom cumdump bud to visit, he finally let me know he was coming down this past weekend. I have been fucking him for a year and a half. I am a student and he is older than me but it seems that older guys really know how to please. I had been really busy working out of town for a few weeks, and was really really horny and needing ass. He always likes taking my cum, and I am happy to give it to him. I am a multiple cummer and I always give that hole of his several loads each time. This time I had a huge amount saved up for his hole. He let me know he had arrived and was taking loads already. That turns me on knowing I am going to breed a cummy hole. About 11pm he texted me and told me he was ready for me and so I drove over, hard the whole time in my jeans. My boxers were soaked I needed hole so bad. I arrived at his motel and parked, waiting for him to tell me the room number so I could come in. I saw a hot looking guy about my age go in the motel, and I wondered if he was going to breed my bud before me. My bud promised me I wouldnt have long to wait. It was a turn on, waiting in my car outside knowing I was going to get to finally unload in a hot hole in a few minutes! My bud texted me then after about 20 minutes and said to come on in. Soon after, I saw the hot young guy walk out of the hotel and get into his car and leave. I am sure that he had loaded my buds hole! I anxiously locked my car and came in to the hotel to the room my bud said, my cock dripping and hard and craving his hole so bad. I arrived at his room, the door was ajar and I came in, greeted him, he was face down ass up as always. Chatted for a minute and told him how I needed his hole. I stripped and ate his juicy hole for about 15 minutes and then I started fucking him. When I went in him I felt his hole wet and warm with other loads. It was so fucking hot feeling that in him. After about 10 minutes I felt my whole body tingle and my balls swell and my huge pent up load moving in my balls up through my cock and then I could not hold back and let him have my 3 week load. It felt amazing! I have found that when I cum, if I don't bear down and tense my groin up and just let it come out the orgasm feels SO much better. Just my opinion :) I kept fucking him, and soon I had given him five loads after about an hour of fucking. He takes my cock so well just lays there and takes all I can give that is why I like fucking him. When I was done I pulled out I felt cum rolling down his cunt on the bed and on my dick. I wiped off, put my jeans shirt and sneakers on and thanked him and left. He wants my loads again soon, and I will be happy to give them to him.

I forgot to mention this other load but last thursday I actually went out on a date with one of my regulars, It might move onto something more hopefully, but he just got off from work and i met him at his place. To help him relax I started giving him a massage and gave him head. He got really turned on and flipped me onto my stomach and fucked and dropped a load in me, after that we went out to dinner and cuddled watching TV.

Today, I've been on the lookout for more guys to play with since its still my vacation. Generally I play safe until I know the guys better. Having struck out for the night, I messaged one of my regulars. It happens that the my "Man of Firsts" was available tonight and was willing to drop a load in me and now im eating here in front of my computer waiting for his load to dry up inside me.

After an agonizing few days waiting on my bottom cumdump bud to visit, he finally let me know he was coming down this past weekend. I have been fucking him for a year and a half. I am a student and he is older than me but it seems that older guys really know how to please. I had been really busy working out of town for a few weeks, and was really really horny and needing ass. He always likes taking my cum, and I am happy to give it to him. I am a multiple cummer and I always give that hole of his several loads each time. This time I had a huge amount saved up for his hole. He let me know he had arrived and was taking loads already. That turns me on knowing I am going to breed a cummy hole. About 11pm he texted me and told me he was ready for me and so I drove over, hard the whole time in my jeans. My boxers were soaked I needed hole so bad. I arrived at his motel and parked, waiting for him to tell me the room number so I could come in. I saw a hot looking guy about my age go in the motel, and I wondered if he was going to breed my bud before me. My bud promised me I wouldnt have long to wait. It was a turn on, waiting in my car outside knowing I was going to get to finally unload in a hot hole in a few minutes! My bud texted me then after about 20 minutes and said to come on in. Soon after, I saw the hot young guy walk out of the hotel and get into his car and leave. I am sure that he had loaded my buds hole! I anxiously locked my car and came in to the hotel to the room my bud said, my cock dripping and hard and craving his hole so bad. I arrived at his room, the door was ajar and I came in, greeted him, he was face down ass up as always. Chatted for a minute and told him how I needed his hole. I stripped and ate his juicy hole for about 15 minutes and then I started fucking him. When I went in him I felt his hole wet and warm with other loads. It was so fucking hot feeling that in him. After about 10 minutes I felt my whole body tingle and my balls swell and my huge pent up load moving in my balls up through my cock and then I could not hold back and let him have my 3 week load. It felt amazing! I have found that when I cum, if I don't bear down and tense my groin up and just let it come out the orgasm feels SO much better. Just my opinion :) I kept fucking him, and soon I had given him five loads after about an hour of fucking. He takes my cock so well just lays there and takes all I can give that is why I like fucking him. When I was done I pulled out I felt cum rolling down his cunt on the bed and on my dick. I wiped off, put my jeans shirt and sneakers on and thanked him and left. He wants my loads again soon, and I will be happy to give them to him.

That was fucking hot

just got 8 loads tonight.... started off hooking up with an older couple who tag teamed my ass and fucked 4 loads in me and used their jizz as lube for their cocks which got me super horned for more dick... so i went cruising on the street and got picked up by random guys who wanted to bust a nut. i let every one of them use my ass and face until their dropped their goo. id be out there now if i didnt see people gettin busted down the street... kinda freaked me out a little... but truth be told i'm still horned and cruisin on line for more meat now...