Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday I was out in Oxleas wood in South East London litter picking in the local cruise area. The idea was to remove all the old condom wrappers, beer cans and used condoms. I was dressed for the part in jeans, boots, tee and bright yellow jacket. Most guys were nervous with me around, but one guy was watching me. Before long he caught my eye and brushed his hand against his crotch, watching me carefully. I didn't look away. He did it again more obviously this time. I adjusted my crotch staring in his eyes. He was in his 30's fit and gaunt with slightly sunken cheeks. He had short brown hair. As I watched he turned and stepped through a gap in the vegetation. I already knew from my tidying work there had been a load of old condom wrappers in that hidden area he'd entered. I followed.

I found him almost naked, jeans around his ankles and his tee hooked on a bush. He had a rock hard cut 8" cock tipped with a PA. I stood before him and ripped my jacket off. My tee joined his in the bush and my jeans were soon pooled over my boots. I knelt before him and sucked in his cock. The PA tapped my teeth as he thrust and I soon gagged and struggled. He did not relent. I wondered what damage would happen if he pushed that deep down my throat. I stopped struggling hoping he would let me get some air to breath.

Sensing my submission he pulled out. As I wretched and coughed he pulled me to my feet. He wordlessly turned me toward a tree and pushed my back indication it was time for me to bend over. He pulled my ass cheeks apart and spat twice on my asshole before forcing his finger in deep. I knew he could feel the Vaseline I'd used to lube my ass. "You dirty cunt," were the only words he used as he forced his cock into my ass. Despite the pre-lube the PA ring hurt quite a lot and I gasped a loud "fuck". He took this as a signal to ram in the full length.

I don't know how long he fucked me for, 10 minutes I'd guess, before he rammed in deep and dumped his load deep in my ass. As I found out later, as I was driving home, it had been a massive load. He pulled out, dressed and left without another word.

Hooked up with this really sweet kid on manhunt last night. He says he hadn't had sex in six months so he was quite insatiable. We started off safe and he kept asking me what my fantasy was, so i told him going bare. he obliged and took of the condom and started fucking me again. The first time he came on his stomach while i was fingering him. The second time after a night sleeping next to each other, I woke up and started fucking him and i dropped one inside of him, we swapped and he dropped his second load of our encounter in me. He wanted to pull out but i begged him to stay inside while he came.

On my way to Dick Dock here in Provincetown this morning I stopped by for a quick JO with a guy I met online. He took me down the street in the dark and we pulled out our cocks. He was hard as a rock. I told him to fuck me and he didn't skip a beat. He pulled down my shorts and plunged his pole in my ass. I was all lubed and ready so it slid right in. He gave me a few hard strokes and pulled out. "I want you naked." We were standing in the street with houses and porch lights all around us. He stripped of my shirt and pulled off my jock and shorts, tossing them into the woods. His dick was back in me in a flash. "Make me your bitch," I told him. He pushed me over so my head was nearly touching the ground and slammed away at my hole. He stopped, we heard voices coming toward us on the street, and he backed me into the woods, his cock still in me. I grabbed his ass from behind me and pushed him in to the hilt. He slid in and out of me with nice long strokes. Two women walked down the street about ten feet ahead of us. He asked me if I wanted his poz load. I begged him for it. "Please please shoot your poz load in my ass." He sped up and I could feel his cock throbbing inside me, shooting his cum into my ass. He grabbed my chest and pulled me toward him. He moaned, pumped me with a few more stokes, and slid his cock out of my hole. He pulled up his pants, told me to find my clothes, and told me he had more loads he wanted to give me. He said he could cum at least three times when he felt like it, and he wanted to breed my ass some more. "But now that you've got my load, go get more at Dick Dock." He woofed at me and slapped me hard on the ass. "Give it to me anytime," I told him. I pulled on my shirt, found my bicycle, and rode off to the dock.

so after last night and 8 loads i went on the hunt this morning and went to a video store where i rolled into a both, left the door open and dropped my shorts exposing my cum filled rear. over the course of the morning i ended up taking another three loads anonymously...and it felt great...

It's a little after 7am and I'm just now getting in from a night of anonymous bb breeding. Starting at a bookstore in Brooklyn. Backed my ass up to one of the glory holes and took two loads. Didn't even see either of the dicks. Just heard the satisfied grunts as they planted their cum deep in my guts. Went across the street to another bookstore and got a load from the ugly fuck that was working the desk there. Also got another big chunky sweet load down my throat from one of the most dark-skinned black men I've ever seen. BIG fat dick. Took a break then made my way to The Eagle in Manhattan. Sucked two guys up on the roof deck (one a big fat black bubba with a big fat black dick.. the other a short and stocky white muscle daddy) and got both of their loads in my belly. Took a smoke break then went hunting for another load in my ass. Managed to get one in me from a guy by the back stairs. I was pretty drunk by this point so all I remember was he was white and about average looks. By then, it was last call so I started staggering home. Passed by a homeless man on 28th street that asked me for change. Was drunk enough to be pretty fucking ballsy and told him I'd give him 5 dollars if he fucked me. AND HE DID! We went between two dumpsters that were on the street for construction debris. He bent me over, spit on his stinking homeless dick and rough fucked me before grunting and pushing another load of cum inside me. Fun night but I could have taken so much more. Any guys in the NYC area need to drop a load in a total fucking cum slut, let me know. I'm free all day today.

Guest HornedBottom

Last night was spit roasted and tag teamed by a young couple I met online. They both fucked me doggy and dumped their loads in me I stayed on all fours ass up dripping cum down my legs which is how my neighbor found me he fucked me for a good 30 minutes and dumped load 3 in me.

Whew, I go to pull out and a nice blob of my cum follows me and - splat - hits the dusty brick floor.

There's a fair amount of santorum too. I'm used to finding whatever's there to be found anyway. We wipe off with a couple of paper towels I'd tucked in my pocket earlier when I anticipated this need.

That's the first time I've seen Santorum used like this. Rick should be proud!

Last night at the ABS, hot daddy tybe big dick bent me over and fucked me good and hard....as he was doing that I swallowed 3 loads before he shot his load up my fuck hole. After he pulled out a tall skinny young dude shoved his pierced dick up my ass fucked me good and hard before shooting his load up in me...he pulled out and demanded I clean his cock with my throat in which I did. After that I swallowed 4 more loads and when home a happy pig!! OINK OINK!!!

\