Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

August must have been rosebud month. My last entry described a beautiful hole and this one does too. Just got home from fucking a bottom with the most awesome cream pie hole. Damn lips on his pussy jutted out a good 3/4 of an inch. When I was frenching kissing his ass, it was like another set of lips chewing back on my tongue. He warned me that his hole gets really loose but I certainly didnt feel it. I fucked him doggy and then I went at him missionary. Both ways I would look down and see that pretty hole coming out, dragging on my cock with each stroke. I gave him a nice load. He says he wants a baby boy that will grow up with a hairy chest and a big dick like me so he can fuck his mommy too. god soo kinky!

Last night in a gay bar nearly at closing time I caught the eye of a really horny looking skinhead guy, we went into the toilet, he bent me over the pan, lubed his cock with spit and shoved it in, soon shooting what felt like a huge load inside. I could feel his cock spurting - really nice...! As I walked out of the toilet another guy was standing outside, tall and really skinny and drawn looking - he must have seen the grin on my face, asked if I'd just had a nice load fucked into me, I said yes, went back inside with him, and bent over again as he felched my hole. His cock was soon inside, I could hear the squelching sound as he added his spunk to the mix. Afterwards I licked his cock clean, while he stuck his fingers up my arse to scoop out some of the spunk that was dripping out and fed it into my mouth by hand as well. So fucking horny - the second guy must have been poz, first one probably was as well - fucking hope so anyway! How many people on the train going back home knew that the inside of my jeans was sticky with my double breeding in a stinking toilet in a gay bar....?

I had such a wild time over the weekend i have to right about it. I went to Palm Springs Cumunion thang. I got fucked over 20 times! Double Anal, double ended, both guys came at the same time, ass and mouth, yum. I was at the play room taking loads, I just bent over on the bed and tops surrounded me and took turns! The thing that turned me on was the mirror, i lifted my head and saw all the tops stroking waiting their turn, i never experienced that and WOW my heard was pumping. The 20 tops were throughout the night, I needed to take breaks, if there were more tops I would of taken them. If anybody was there I would like to hear from you guys.

Now that I experienced it, I'm hooked but want a bigger crowd.

Couldn't shit for a week though, any bottoms experience that?

I went to the one party Cumunion had in Houston, what a turn on. Didnt take 20 loads but got my fair share and felched more loads than I want to remember. Some sweet assholes there and the smell in the air was intoxicating. May have to go out of state now to find another one.

Saturday night in Orlando, it was my birthday and two my fuckbuds rented a hotel room to whore me out.....was a fantastic night...ended up with 28 loads up my fuck chute, swallowed several loads, swallowed severl loads of piss as well.....at the end of the run it was their turn to use me, they love to fuck my hole when it is full of cum...they brought in a bottom guy that had several loads in his hole to sit on my face and have me felch the loads from his hole as they pounded my cummy hole.....they both shot their loads up my ass and made me clean them off. Was amazing on the way home stoped by a rest stop swallowed 3 loads and got another 2 up my hole......fucking awesome birthday weekend!!! OINK OINK OINK

Leaning against the inside of my front door with my neighbor. He's a loud crazy Colombiano. Pushy. Uncut. Chunky (a bit on the porker side in truth but fucking sexy nonetheless). We walked into the building together and he leaned in for a pash and grab in the elevator. We hurriedly bundled inside my apt, tore off our clothes and went at it like animals. My dogs were going berserk at the stranger and what must have looked to them like fighting. They calmed down when I was fucking his ass - perhaps they thought I was winning. Anyway I was worried about my boyfriend coming home and springing us at it so I was pretty quick. I had him pushed up against the front door and I fucked his unlubed hole and blew up him. He didn't cum but sucked my cock clean. He keeps texting me wanting to organize a whole day out: he wants me to fuck him outdoors.

Monday night at the baths I was sucking a bottom guy's cock when he asked me to sit on it...I was riding his cock for a while when he leaned me on my back and was fucking me that way...after fucking me for a while he told me he was getting close and asked where I wanted his load...I asked where he wanted to cum because I always like hearing the guy fucking me tell me that he wants to cum in my hole...He said he could cum on my face, in my mouth or up my hole and that it was up to me....I just gave him a wicked smile and told him no reason to pull out and to drop his load in my hole...he had just the head of his cock in my hole when he started to cum and then slammed his cock in me to make sure he planted his load deep in my guts....Also sucked off a guy who said he hadn't cum in a week...I believe him because he flooded my mouth with his sperm which I greedily swallowed...Also had another guy give me a facial.

Leaning against the inside of my front door with my neighbor. He's a loud crazy Colombiano. Pushy. Uncut. Chunky (a bit on the porker side in truth but fucking sexy nonetheless). We walked into the building together and he leaned in for a pash and grab in the elevator. We hurriedly bundled inside my apt, tore off our clothes and went at it like animals. My dogs were going berserk at the stranger and what must have looked to them like fighting. They calmed down when I was fucking his ass - perhaps they thought I was winning. Anyway I was worried about my boyfriend coming home and springing us at it so I was pretty quick. I had him pushed up against the front door and I fucked his unlubed hole and blew up him. He didn't cum but sucked my cock clean. He keeps texting me wanting to organize a whole day out: he wants me to fuck him outdoors.

I should have added that in addition to the boyfriend coming home, Colombiano was making so much noise grunting, groaning and yelling filth (hot!) that I fucked as hard and fast as I could to finish up and blow.... others coming home and passing in the corridor would have heard the lot. Sexy and fun, but one day will get me into strife with the boyf.

Friday, at the local cinema/arcade. Had been a slow night. Usually when i'm there i just suck & swallow loads but that night hadn't gotten any. Too many cocksuckers & not enough feeders i guess. So i'm thinking about leaving when a cute redneck cub came in. He gave me the crotch-rubbing signal & motioned for me to join him in a booth. I sucked him for a little while but he kept pulling out, i guess not wanting to cum since he'd just gotten there. So we switch up & he starts sucking me & man was he a good cocksucker. While he's sucking me another guy came in to watch & had his dick out stroking...it was nice with a good mushroom-head on it. Cub started sucking him too, alternating between the two of us. Then when he was sucking me, Mushroom got him up off his knees & started playing with his hole.....and ended up sticking his dick in. I was hoping he was gonna cum soon so i could spin Cub around fuck his cummy hole, and he was sucking so good i kept having to pull out & let him work on my nuts to keep from cumming...finally Mushroom pulled out without cumming but i was so about to blow i didn't want to wait for him to start up again, so i told Cub i'm gonna have to blow soon & turned him around to fuck his ass. My cock was still good & slick from him sucking and slid right in....i knew it wouldn't take long and boy i was right....i hardly had a chance to enjoy that tight ass before i was cumming what felt like a gallon. It had been about a week since i last nut so i guess it was alot. After that Mushroom was rockhard & ready to do some more fucking so i watched him enjoying my load for lube & fucking it in deeper. Wasn't long before he was cumming too. Wish i had hung around to see how many more loads he got and maybe even felch them out but was tired of being there all evening & ready to go home & hit the sack.