Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Ok...had fun at the gym again yesterday and today.

Yesterday, there must have been 8 bears in the steamroom. In no time at all, everyone started rubbing his cock. A hot bear next to me reached over to me and started stroking my cock while kissing me. Another daddy bear started to nibble on my tit and then lifted my arm and just ate my pit out. The bear kissing me stood up and I started to suck his cock. It took no time for him to shoot a very large and tastey load down my throat. The bear that was eating my pit stood and presented his cock to me and of course I started to suck on it. Again, I got a nice tasty treat. But wait, there was more. Since it was very hot in the steam room, I stepped out and took a cool shower and then stepped into the sauna. There were three guys in there and the fun started again. I sucked on a 20ish year old Latin cock. I saw one guy I have fucked raw before on several occassions. So, while one guy watched the door, a young Latin guy and the bottom bear sucked on my cock to get it wet and then sat on my cock. We had to break it up when another guy came into the sauna but we reconvened in the steam room. The Latin guy was not there but a furry muscle bear was. So once again I was sucking on the muscle bear and taking his load down my throat while unloading mine in the cub's ass.

Today, I had jury duty. Once done, I went to the gym again. And again the steam room was busy. Not quite like yesterday, but still fun. I sucked off a muscle guy today and afterwards started to suck on a bear cock. Well someone came into the room and we stopped until I knew the new guy was a player. Well the bear apparently knew him too because he looked at me and then he was on my cock. He sucked the load out of me and then kissed me and we pushed my cum back and forth until we had equal shares and swallowed. He had to go and the room got quiet for about 15 minuted before an Asian guy came in. He had a nice uncut cock and we sucked each other until we both shot.

These are my favorite types of workouts.

Edited by Hotload84

I happened to be on Manhunt yesterday and a poz guy with whom I had, a month earlier, for the first time, hooked up, e-mailed me again asking if I wanted to drop by for a quickie; nothing anal, just a quick J/O of his cock and his jizz. This guy happens to be one of a few who is able to ejaculate huge, multiple loads.

As soon as I entered his house, he had me kneel on my knees with my head back and my mouth wide open. Now, this poz guy likes to do is to J/O and ejaculate his cum into and all over my mouth. He is a very huge cummer, plus his cum tastes mild and delicious; nothing bitter or sweet. I also held the palm of my hand below my chin because he is more of an oozer as opposed to a shooter; that way any additional runoff drips into my hand so I can lick it up and swallow. He released his white, succulent cream into my mouth with it dripping down my chin/over my goatee and into my hand. First I swallowed the portion of his cum that went inside my mouth; next his cum from my palm; then finally I wiped his cum off my chin/goatee and licked and swallowed it as well. Am looking forward to additional invitations from him because I so CRAVE eating his huge, milky, poz. cum!

Edited by Hotload84

Guest virgoz

yesterday, both give and take :)

take. met up with this muscle GOD id been chatting to on gaymatchmaker. this guy was huge, chest arms and cock. 9" of cut sweet meat. he came over. we got naked, i sucked on his pecs then down to his cock. deepthroating him, sucking his balls, rimming him, til i couldnt hold off and begged him to fucked me. which he did, face over the kitchen bench, lifting me up off the floor, shafting me deep till he started growling and blew a huge load in me. god i could feel him squirt! loved it. he left, and me still feeling horny with a butt full of sperm, messaged this 18 yr old twink who had been chasing me. he had moved down from albury to melbourne, for school (and cock). he was begging me to breed him. so i hooked up with him and his apartment, made him suck me hard, then threw him on the bed. i was going to be only his second fuck and he wanted me raw! happy to oblige! spat on his hole, gradually worked my hard cock into him, must have tore him up he was that tight and only spit for lube. bred him good :) young guy moving down to the big city and taking anon raw loads, he will make lots of friends!

i was seeded four times by my daddy nd his friend... they had me smoke a bong and it made me loopy as they took turns breeding me... i was filled and it felt sooooo good!

Was on Tuesday evening and a POZ guy I wanted to breed for years had me over. He's a hot twisted fucker so after we played rough Ii fucked his POZ ass with my NEG cock I then fisted him to push all of my dna into his blood... fisted him for a good 1/2 hour... the glove was covered in crisco and blood... and finished it off when he drank and showered into my piss...

Edited by Hotload84

Just got bred by a black transexual at lunch time. I saw a posting for her a few days ago and after a few emails back and forth (where I mentioned I have been known to get bred bareback), we setup a time for me to come over at lunch.

I had never been with a transexual or sucked/gotten fucked by a black cock before so it was two firsts for me. I met her at her place and she immediately had me get on my knees and worship her cock, balls, and ass. I did my best at deep throating but it was the biggest cock I have ever sucked.

After getting her hard she had me lay on my stomach while she worked her cock into me. It was painful at first because I haven't been bred since June but after a few minutes, it felt great. She asked me how I liked her bare cock in my ass. I loved it! She fucked me for 20-30 minutes with lots of hot talk by both of us about her bare cock and her breeding me. Finally, she grabbed my hair and shoulder and began thrusting hard into me telling me to take her hot load.

We talked about getting together again and she is talking about recording and publishing her breeding me online.