Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I work nights but drive a van for my company.I'm a supervisor,so I'm not on the clock.I know this hot poz guy with a PA(a big turn-on for me).He invited me over and since I was in the area I couldn't refuse.As soon as I got there he lubed me up.I sucked on that nice PA,then got him so hard he just flipped me over and drilled me.I loved the feel of that big PA ripping me apart.He kept a good pace going til he started speeding up.He started shooting in me for it seemed like an eternity.I could feel each thrust and left with a full POZ load in me.I love my job,lol.

I'm in London on a business trip. It's been a few years since my last trip here, but I had stayed in touch with this versatile top cub here named Martin. He is really talented. Last time I bottomed only, but this time he wanted my cock. He arrived around 7:30 pm and we started with a bit of foreplay. I then ate his hole and mounted him. My dick is not huge but he still had some difficulty. Those times when I do top, I like a nice open hole that I can pound. I still gave him a good fuck. We took a break before he asked to top my hole. After a hit of poppers I was ready to go. He fucked me doggy style for about 10 minutes. I was starting to leak precum when he asked me in his cute British accent, "Do you want me to breed you?". No self-respecting slut is gonna turn down that offer! He pumped a nice big load in me and afterwards I sucked his cock clean. After he left, I realized I had blue balls from not cumming. So I jerked out a nice load with his still in me. So now I can say I've had British spunk up my hole. ;-)

I was feeling horny so went for a late night (11 PM) walk tonight in my neighborhood in West Hollywood, CA. Got about a block from my apartment when I passed a nice looking guy who seemed to be maybe rubbing hi crotch. So I turned around and followed and met up with him around the corner. He had his beautiful cock sticking out of his fly ( rock hard, nicely thick & decent length). I started stroking it and we were starting to get heated up when suddenly a chick walking her dog came around the corner. He bolted out of there, I crossed the street and headed off in search again when I saw him head into a yard. As I approached the hedge there he was back in the shadow of the house. I walked up, he pulled out his beautiful cock & I dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth. I sucked him for a couple minutes with him seesawing in & out of my face. Then he took my hand, pulled me up & spun me around. I dropped my track pats just in time for him to plug that hard, bare cock up my ass. He fucked me good while cars passed by. His breath quickened and I could tell he was approaching orgasm. I kept backing up on his hard, raw cock until I felt him unload his seed deep inside of me. When he finished shooting he put his cock back into his jeans and left through the hedge while I pulled up my pants, feeling his sperm inside of me.

I walked home reveling in the fact that I had an anonymous strangers sperm deep up inside of me. I will sleep well tonight knowing his swimmers are at work up inside of my ass.

Think I'll need to start doing some frequent late night cruising in the neighborhood.

Monday I swap fucked with a 18 year old, uncut Puerto Rican. He shot me up pretty good. Later that same night, I took another thick butt load from an older white client. I fucked his hungry, musky hole raw, but didn't cum. In between, I took two more dicks (one younger black/Italian chub and an older white beefy muscle head). Neither of them came inside me, though. Today, a younger black raw top friend and I shared raw dick and booty with a white married military guy from AFF. He and I hooked last Friday. Nobody got seeded from this session though.

Tuesday evening: Met an incredible hung Dad on barebackrt.com. Played and partied for several hours during which time he gave me 3 gorgeous, thick loads. Not a drop was wasted - I'm a big cum eater. I fell in love instantly.

Unfortunately he's traveling this weekend. Can't wait for his return. In the meantime, I'll be heading to the after-hours sex club shortly. I expect to take a load or two...

Yesterday I was horny with farm ideas from chatting with a British guy on Growlr. I have a farm. Lots of guys like the ideas, but actually getting ass here . . . . Well, I had my regular boy here. What we do we do well and often, but fall into habits. So all the hot conversation earlier -

I grabbed a moving blanket from the barn and told the boy to follow me. I set off across the south field. At the edge is an abandoned lean-to open shed abutting a 200 acre forest. Hes all afraid of the high grass and ticks, as I march down with one intent. We get down there. I throw the blanket across the dirt and push the boy to his knees on it. In a snap I have off my clothes, just in boots with a boy hanging mouth first off my dick.

He has me juicing crazy like. I have him stand and strip. There he is vulnerable soft pink skin against rough weathered barn wood. I have him on the blanket on all fours. I spit on his naked exposed hole. Lick it. Wet it with my tongue. He's wiggling and moaning as I tease it with my cockhead (really spreading pre cum on his hole for lube.)

He's there on all fours like an animal. I squat down and aim for his hole, sliding my dick in with gentle but direct force. ah as if his warm ass isn't heaven enough around my dick. Him there in the dirt and me above pushing him down and nailing his ass making it mine going to breed it FUCK I'm shaking turned on. Out in the open.

I look down mid stroke and there below him is a spatter of his own cum. I don't know what was hotter - the fact that he'd blown his load that way or the goosebumps raised on the skin of his ass, or that this fucking was now for my pleasure, and mine alone. uh Huh! I am looking out across acres and acres of open field plowing his ass with my arms wrapped around his midsection to pull him back on my thrusts. It takes only a few minutes. My knees quiver with exhaustion as my balls draw up to fire the load deep inside him. FUCK pulsing that ass full of my cum . . . Fuck.

I pull out and have stirred up some santorum. My dick hangs luxurious semi tumescent covered with ass and cum. My load has slipped out of his ass onto the moving blanket next to the boy's. HOT No rags for cleanup down there. "Up, boy," I say. I grab the drop cloth and set off, naked except for boots and socks, freshly fucked dick leading, across the field in the Friday afternoon sun towards the barn, with the boy following trying to keep up.

That was fucking hot. you need to post more adventures. Love how you describe sex.

Yesterday I was horny with farm ideas from chatting with a British guy on Growlr. I have a farm. Lots of guys like the ideas, but actually getting ass here . . . . Well, I had my regular boy here. What we do we do well and often, but fall into habits. So all the hot conversation earlier -

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/

I just finished pumping two creamy loads inside the hiv-negative tattooed twenty-something bottom. He texted me at 7am asking if I was horny and wanting to fuck. I told him to come on over.

I hadn't cum in a couple days so the first load was quick then i had him clean my dick off with his mouth and I was soon ready for round two which last at least 30 minutes. He ended up with a second creamy load to keep inside him the rest of the day.

Yesterday , I was in the mood for a big thick cock and none of my suspects were around figured I give one a freebie ;) anyway i put an ad on CL that i was going to be in the next town over at lowes and text me "BB bottom in need of HUNG top" i did my business at lowes came out no action..so i fugred i'd get what i needed at walmart acress the street and check out what in the basket of the day...after getting my supplies i headed out to my car we to my delite i had a text. man 9" black mmm he tried sending me a photo but i was more interested in the address which he finally gave me when i called him, i wasnt up for tag unless included the words team. Anyway when i called i hear distinct Jamaican accent, been to Jamaica, that made my hole twitch with excitement. when i got to his place 22 miles away i wasn't disappointed. once i hit the bathroom for a last minute douche i stripped got on my knees and sucked his THICK cock hard. as he's telling me he's not gay and cant get off in a mans ass i'm think i'm so going to love this and oh ya i bet you cum at least once . I said me wither not gay, and it's not an ass it's a cunt.with the last two comment I stood up ordered him to lay on the bed which he did i then lubd his hard very thick 9" cut cock and my ass and climb ed on, this man was THICK so he wasnt just slipping in me i slowly forced his entire cock in me and rode him reverse cowby for a bit all the while holding my balls up so he only saw ass cunt . after a few minutes he said he wanted me ass up on the bed and i quick assumed the position for him. we lubed him and me up some more and he forced his cock in balls deep. the entire time he was fucking my now well lubed ass i kept begging for his load, calling it a cunt and being the dirty whore he needed...when his paced picked up i squeezed his cock with my ass didnt take long until i hear I'm cumming and my ass getting very sloppy, again he promised a big load, well 2 more after that when he finished i left with a sloppy cunt promised him next time i'd dress like a cunt if thats what he needs, that made him smile and headed home throbbing from his cock. I'm not gay i'm thinking i'm a cunt with a dick and 3 loads from a sweet cock and he really enjoyed the ride

Was feeling really horny this morning, so got in touch with a lad who fucked me earlier this year, second time he had fucked me, the first was years ago, he is now 24. he was in town shopping so agreed to go and pick him up from the train station. fuck he looked fit when i picked him up. we got to mine, had a drink and he a had a smoke, before the cuddling took over. upstairs we went, and it wasnt long before i was sucking on his amazing hard cock. he then went to fuck me for 40 minutes really hard, non stop and in every position. not sure if he came more than once, but i shot loads of cum out of my arse a few hours ago. and just now i farted and i have filled my knickers with gallons of cum. ive come back from saunas where ive been fucked by six or seven guys and havent had half as much cum as what came out just now. and the best thing, ive just fingered myself and my arse still feels very cummy. cant wait to get him back, i need a allnighter with this one

About to take one now from one of my POZ lovers. His cock is fucking HOT. I luv to suck on it a min or 2, then have him fuck my hard and shoot a big load in me. I'll ask him if I can take a pick of his cock in my mouth to post it on here, and on of him in my ass fucking me raw, if possible. I'm SO glad i found this site. I'm 38 yrs old, been sucking cock and getting fucked since 19. I was with mostly women for awhile, and it's okay, but nothing, absolutly nothing compares to getting fucked good by a hard cock, and nothing compares to it raw. I was with two guys early on that used condoms, and used them once myself. Fucking hated it. Both ways. Never again. For me, it's raw cock, raw fucking, and hot cumloads. Will update ya'll when i'm done gettin fucked.