Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

If you continue barebacking with guys you don't know at bathhouses and bookstores it is inevitable that you will become HIV positive. You only have one option if you absolutely want to stay negative: stop barebacking anonymous guys at these sorts of places. If you can't do that it is only a matter of time and luck until you are pos. If these are real experiences, you could already have caught it.

The original two guys I BBed with I met them first and did at at their house. The third guy who bred me was at his house too. I have had sex at bath houses and book stores before with condoms and have stayed neg. I was saying that this was the first time I ever barebacked anyone and yes it was at a bath house. I understand that if I did continue to bareback or get barebacked at random sex places it would be inevitable not to catch it. I am looking right now into finding a guy or two as a fb to bareback with. I just want to record to be known that I have only barebacked a guy at a bath house ONCE.

I am in Berlin at the moment. Last night after calling my folks in the States, I decided that I needed to get plowed. I donned my leather gear and went to Scheune, a leather bar in the area. In no time I had been fucked four times. The best was this guy who was taking turns between my ass and another bottom's ass. I got the load, which in some ways was an honor because the other bottom was hotter than me. LOL. A guy walked into the slightly lit darkroom as I was getting creamed and said in disgust "unglaublich", which translates as "unbelievable". I am not sure I understand this reaction. If you are not into bb, fine, but a darkroom is not the place to moralize! I saw tons of raw fucking going on around me and I did let one fuck me with a condom - but only because he had a nice dick on him. Got a fuck buddy coming in 30 minutes and then going to a bareback party later. I want to finish up today taking a few more loads for the team.

Ok I am officially a slut because I already have another load to report. LOL. My German fuckbuddy just left. We started out kissing and humping on each other. He sucked my cock (which as a bottom I normally don't like but he is a GOOD cocksucker). I sucked his cock a bit before taking a hit of poppers. He mounted me in the missionary position and began slow fucking my hole. I decided to milk his cock while he was fucking me. I opened my hole fully on the downstroke and grabbed and milked him on the upstroke. His eyes started rolling back in his head as he unloaded deep in my guts. He stayed in me for a couple of minutes until his cock slipped out. I am holding this load in me for a sex party that starts in a couple of hours. My bud asked me to meet him later for another round. I don't think I'll need any lube at all by then. :-)

Last night, met up with a couple of older guys. got on the bed, me on all fours sucking one guy while the other fucked me. after about 5 minutes they switched positions, rolled me on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed so I was getting throat fucked and butt fucked at the same time. The guy fucking my throat shot a load shortly followed by the guy fucking my ass.

Just got back from the Coffee & Cream sex party. I stayed only about an hour. The place was packed and it was hot as hell. The party will go all night I think. Still, I got fucked four times and took a couple of loads. By the way, I don't think I am done for the evening. My flight is at 7 am. I might do one last round in the bars to get a load or two for the road.

Just now. Had a guy from BBRT come over to load me up. When he walked in I was bent over the couch. he started eating my hole and slid his cock in my hole using spit as lube. I asked him to videotape it for my partner to watch when he gets home. After about 10 minutes he shot his load deep into my guts. I am sitting here with his load in my ass, waiting for my husband to come home and eat it out. yum!

Well, it took awhile, but I landed a great opportunity tonight. I got to breed a nice 18 year old twink hole three times. Met him on A4A, came back to my place. Thirty minutes of some heavy making out and mutual oral and he was ready for my cock. I could tell he was new at this, but he took my cock like a champ and never complained. Three, insertions, followed by three loads. We parted, and he was quite the happy camper. Looks like we will be meeting again.

I am back home from Berlin now. But at 3 am this morning, just a few hours before my flight, I leathered up and went to Scheune, a bar close to my hotel. Within 10 minutes of being there, this French guy fucked me in the darkroom. It was nice because we had played on Saturday. In no time, he started announcing the arrival of his load. He didn't know at the time that I am fluent in French because we had been chatting in English. He was calling me a whore and a slut. When I stood up, hole dripping, I thanked him in French for his seed. He left right after that. This British dude, who saw me take the load, came up behind me and fucked my sloppy hole. He didn't cum though. At 4 am, I returned to my hotel, showered, and left at 5 am for the airport. I cannot wait until my next trip to Berlin. I think it is the raw sex capital of Europe. London is probably second. The Berlin bareback orgies are simply incredible. Guys fucking everywhere and loads going into man holes, the way they should.

March 25th, went to Local bath house (ACI) wearing my collar and a jock strap...got me a room, opened my ass up with my trusty dildo, then took a huge hit of Poppers, opened the door and laid on my Stomach...Awesome night, the first guy that loaded me up, then went around and brought a few other guys to use my ass...all in all, i believe i took 6 loads that night. I usually leave it up to the guy to wear a condom or not...though i hope he doesn't. sometimes i leave a few condoms on the bed, near my legs, but those are almost always tampered with. Hate feeling a rubber on a cock as it slides in me, but some guys won't fuck without one. Seems my ass opens and accepts Raw cocks so much easier.

Just got bred and fed by Carlos. 26 , husky, uncut, handsome, sweet and loves to fuck and seed me deep. Came over made out and got busy, popppered up, suck each other long and hard, took him. Fucked my hole and shoot his poz load in me. Sat right away on a dildo and forced his DNA as far as I could take it. Nely down in front of him, hit the popper btl and let him jerk offinto my mouth. Creamed both holes with thick pozzy cum. Want his flu so bad. Hummmm