Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest virgoz

Yesterday arvo at a FB's place. he noticed my add on BBRT and invited me over to take his 4 day load :) took me doggy on his bed with TIM video playing in front of us. as the top came in the bttm on the tv screen, my FB groaned he was cummin and then bred me deep :). sucked him clean after he pulled out and licked the cum which leaked out of my cunt too. nice short breeding session. just what i needed!

Earlier evening, I was suited, booted and brief cased on way home from work in the city, had no vehicle today had to get the train home.

Met a big dicked guy in the station cottage, messed about for a while. Train time called, had to rush for train.

On train he was on it too! sneaked in the WC he fucked me hard in the carriage WC had his hand across my mouth (busy train) I was too noisy; he fucked me hard and shot his hot cum right up me, missed my stop but was worth it!.

Just sucked all his leaked cum out of my undershorts.

Last night I was really tired and almost fell asleep when I felt my bf starting to play with my pussy. That woke me up, especially when after some pounding he came and gave me the load deep inside. I wriggled my ass and begged him to stay inside. He did, and after some time he started to get hard again. Oh that feeling of his hard dick pumping my now wet cunt :drool:. This time it took a while longer, but he eventually bred me again. This made me so horny that I jerked myself off with his dick in my mouth. Then a blissful sleep with 2 loads in my pussy and the taste of his dick and my ass in my mouth.

Got my latest loads on Thursday night. It was my day off and I planned a breeding session with my regular 43 y/o white TOTAL top jock bud that evening. Long story short, I went to his place, we made out and fooled around, he deep rimmed my hole, then I rode his big, thick dick for a while. After several minutes and MANY popper hits, he got me on my stomach, face down, and mounted me. He pumped and ground his 3-day load into my ass, balls deep. He never pulled out and rolled me over with him and fell asleep with his dick still in my ass. An hour or so later, I came back home, so I could get sleep and work all the next day.

When I got home, I found I had a couple of emails on BBRT. They were from some new guy I hadn't come across before. He's a hot 29 y/o white guy, with an athletic build, dark features, and VERY nice hairy body. We emailed a couple of times and found out he literally lived right down the street for me. He was really horned up and offered to pump his 7-day load up my ass. I hesitated, because of working the next day, but quickly gave in and headed to his place. I pulled up, he let me in, and had me get in doggy style position on his couch. He stepped up and mounted me from behind, slid his cock right in my already juiced up hole, and emptied his balls right in my guts. After he pumped me full, we small-talked for a moment, and I came home and went straight to bed with my ass still wet and sticky and a total of 10 days worth of cum and sperm swimming around in my guts. Still feeling them both in my sore ass right now and I fuckin LOVE it.

Guest mspchaser

Just got a load pumped into me by a young guy... it started out as a date, until we came back to my place and kissing on the couch led to fucking in the bed. I've still got his load in me.

Guest manfun456

I just went out for a walk around the neighborhood, saw a stud checking me out and asked him if he wanted to breed me. Took him back to my place where he fucked a raw load into me. Now I'm going out, cruising for more raw cock.

On Hampstead Heath in London, I've read about this place so much that I finally got the nerve to go last night. Took two loads from two guys spitroasting me. They were anon and about 30 years. I fucked an older bottom guy who had been watching. I left a big load in him.

I just went out for a walk around the neighborhood, saw a stud checking me out and asked him if he wanted to breed me. Took him back to my place where he fucked a raw load into me. Now I'm going out, cruising for more raw cock.

i wish i could do that..

The summer is making the boys hornier it seems. I got 6 loads in 8 days living in a small town. Yesterday I hopped on the train to go to a sex party in Germany. It was my farewell to this party since I now have a steady bf. I got fucked quite a few times but this cute 20 something year old blond cub kept following me around begging me to fuck him. I watched him take a load which got me horned up. I love sloppy seconds. So I grabbed him by the back of the neck and fucked him until I creamed his hole. He then licked me clean. A young little pig in training! Just before I left the party, I saw a few tops fuck a few bottoms in assembly line style. It was funny to see. I'll miss these pigs. But I will take a loving relationship any day over being just a hole.