Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

It was pretty quiet last night at Mans Country. However, I still managed to get 6 loads in my ass.

Guy 3 was pretty funny. He was a small, young, muscled hispanic guy. Once he was hard and ready to fuck, he pulled out a condom, suited up and asked me if I had lube. I replied. "no need dude, I already have 2 loads in my ass". He said "fucking pig", pulled off his condom and proceeded to fuck me hard and raw.

Guy 5 was a very tall, muscled guy with a very nice 6 pack. He wanted to fuck with a condom, so as he was hot, I let him. He fucked very hard and was very verbal about pushing all of the cum deeper into my ass. When he was about to cum, he pulled out, stroked for a few seconds and shot his load onto my ass hole. He kept me bent over and proceeded to push all of his cum into my ass with his dick and fingers. Not sure why he wanted a condom, but it was very hot.

As I am sitting here writing this, all of their cum is now dripping out of my ass and soaking my shorts.

• Upvote 1

Guest virgoz

last night. met with a poz Top from BBRT whos been cruising me. finally admitted to myself what i wanted. gave him my neg ass. awesome fuck. two hot deep loads which i kept in me all night. planning to meet up with him again. i feel amazing this morning

Hit Midtown Spa last night looking for loads and to give a couple. It seemed kinda slow, but I was laying on my bed ass in the air and had a hot older (50's) latin guy come in and start to massage my ass. I turned around and told him to cum inside. He closed the door, dropped his towel and he had a beautiful thick uncut cock that was the same size as a redbull can. He started to go to my town eating my ass, his goatee felt amazing on my ass as his tongue fucked loads of spit into my ass. He crawled onto my back and grabbed his poppers and asked if I wanted some. I told him I've never tried them before and he said I should take a big hit b/c he was about to fuck my ass full of cum! I took a whiff and immediately felt like I was swimming. He took the opportunity to slide his thick cock balls deep in my ass! He started to pound and long dick my tight ass. I felt it, but it didnt hurt like I thought it would. It was amazing. He fucked me for a good 15 minutes, then he pulled out, put my ass on the edge of the bed and dove right back in, he was VERY verbal and told me to take his big daddy dick and that he loved my tight white boy ass and he was gonna breed me deep. He never asked if I wanted a condom or not, he started to pound me faster and faster and talking very dirty to me. I was in hog heaven. Still hitting the poppers he kept fucking me hard. All of a sudden he moaned and slid in all the way in and unloaded a HUGE load deep in my ass. He stayed in me for a couple minutes telling me he loved my ass and it was the best he'd had in a long time. He pulled out, and grabbed his towel from the ground, and as I turned over, I asked his status he said, neg. He then turned, opened the door and that's when I saw the bio hazard tattoo on his back between his shoulder blades. I was in LOVE! Not sure why he lied, but still think it was hot.

• Upvote 1

Hooked up with a tourist couple at their hotel room this weekend. Met via CL, wanted a younger to top. We met outside and went up to the room, one stripped down immediately and got on all fours. I fucked him long and hard. When I came I stayed in and rammed myself deeper I'm him. At that same time the other guy mounted me, and that kept me hard inside his partner. We swapped places a while later. In the end I dumped a load in each and received three.

got a hot load from a young college kid. fucked me raw in every position possible, spit in my mouth, called me a married whore then pulled out and shot a huge load all over my mouth and down my throat.. made me suck it for another 10 minutes and i took off. he's so hot... working on a load for my ass now on a fb. we do it in his van....

got home from work. showered n logged onto here, then i got a text from a old shag ive not seen in ages. hes 24 n said a load was waiting, so jumped in my car. he laid naked on the bed when i got there, so i wondered up, n dived on his cock, hes lost tons of weight n looking really good.

he puts the poppers under my nose, n i hit hard n deep throat him. i then jump on his cock n ride him for a while before he orders me on all fours. fucked me n he cum, then he kept it in me n wanked me off, as soon as i cum, he started to thrust again n game me another load. still in me now, good fuck well enjoyed

He's got a bf, I've got a bf but we meet up once or twice a week in the woods for a pump and dump. And he's such an arrogant fucker too. Only wants to give me 10 minutes notice! I told him I need 20 minutes to clean my hole.

We agreed for 10:45 pm. I show up on time. He is 15 minutes late. I was pissed off. If I had not been so horny, I would have left.

He pulls up on his bike and says hi.

I say nothing.

I follow him into the brush. He pulls on my nipples. I pull on his. He forces my head down to blow him. I fucking hate when guys do that to me. I have got the most foul look on my face which he can't see in the darkness.

I take a hit of poppers. He yanks my jogging pants down, whirls me around and mounts me.

I forget I am pissed as the poppers take hold.

In less than a minute, he shoots his load and my hole feels slimy. I go to stand up but he forces me to stay bent over. His cock never leaves my ass. He takes a hit of poppers and fucks me again.

He lasts longer this time. And then comes load number two. I always get two loads in a row from him.

I pull my pants up and walk off. Not even saying goodbye.

I usually lick him clean and I think he was stunned that I withheld that service.

Maybe next time Wolfgang if you get your ass there on time...

Had a four hour layover at the Atlanta airport, so I decided to post on BBRT quick connects to see what I could get. About twenty mins later, I was outside waiting for this 24yo college jock to meet at passenger pickup. He took me back to his place, and I raped his ass, leaving him my DNA. He kindly took me back to the airport where I am writing this blog now. Only thing that could've been improved was a warm sloppy hole to my my DNA in. Maybe next time

wow hot layover :P

Had a four hour layover at the Atlanta airport, so I decided to post on BBRT quick connects to see what I could get. About twenty mins later, I was outside waiting for this 24yo college jock to meet at passenger pickup. He took me back to his place, and I raped his ass, leaving him my DNA. He kindly took me back to the airport where I am writing this blog now. Only thing that could've been improved was a warm sloppy hole to my my DNA in. Maybe next time