Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

got a cheap hotel room last weekend and put an add on craigslist looking for bears to stop by and dump a load anonymously. Put on my chaps and harness and slave hood and lay in bed ass up for hours. Had 5 different guys come and dump their jizz up my ass. God a big dildoe after and rode it, working the loads in deep while i jacked off. licked the dildoe clean after.

Went to Midtowne earlier today. The place was dead for most of the day. I went down to check-out the basement around 2p one last time. A few guys wandering but still little action. I dropped onto one of the backroom benches to tune out. Maybe 10 minutes go by and a pair of guys come into the room and start making out next to me. One of the guys grabs my ass a couple of times so I stay parked on the pad. The guys get heavy into their sucking and I hear one of them open a condom package. One of the guys leans over me and the second guy begins to fuck him.

The first guy is biting, licking and fingers my ass while getting fucked. They're fucking for maybe 10 minutes when the second guys groans and shoves the first guy against the wall over me. They stop, the second guy pulls out, pulls of his rubber and leaves the room. The first guy stays over me, and begins to finger my ass again. He stands up, shoves some lube in my hole then fingers me for a couple of minutes.

He steps back, pulls my hips over and climbs over me. No condom this time. He slides in and fucks me fast and hard. 5 minutes and he asks where I want his load. I shove my ass back against him and he fucks his load into me.

Was in a mood to service cock last night so went to the local bath house. Isn't always the best of experiences, but last night was hot. Got fucked by 6 different guys, took 4 loads. Then sucked on 5 or 6 cocks that didn't fuck me and got 3 more loads. One I sucked off was this cute cubbish guy, nice cock, I wish he had fucked and bred me. Played with one guy several times, he was a hot pig fucker, nice cock, smelled a little of piss, in the sauna he said he needed to piss, so I told him to go ahead. The best was this really big guy, he had to be 6'7", I'm not short, but he was a giant, big everywhere, had an amazing cock, really thick. Started off sucking him in the sauna then he started to fuck me, hurt adjusting to the thickness but felt amazing at the same time I really wanted him in my ass so I invited him back to my room. We got there and turned out he was into daddy/son role play, with him as the boy. Damn that big cock felt amazing in my ass, in all different positions. Hot telling him how much daddy loved his boys cock up his ass and how much I wanted his cum. He shot an amazing load deep in my hole. After that and a little break I had to go back out searching for more cock and cum. It was a great night.

my Neighbor and FB had been on vacation with his family for last 2 weeks and came home today claiming he had blue balls from 8 days of being couped up with family. he came over and we did dinner and a show then we took him home to our place and he fucked me and deposited his 8 day load deep in my hole while my bf fucked his ass and dumped his load deep in our neighbor

Last night I went to the Sanson St BH in Philly. First time there. CBC is currently closed and under repair due to a recent fire and a guys gotta have a place to play so I went to Sanson Street. I'll save my opinion of the place for another post. Let's just say I'll need to re-think going again unless I'm REALLY HORNY!. Any way, I got into three different holes, bred one. Not gonna say he was outstanding but he was receptive and encouraged me to unload. He got a huge load -- it's been twp weeks since I unloaded in Thermos in Amsterdam and I was really horny.

Guest manfun456

I took two loads at Blow Buddies in San Francisco last night. After several guys had already fucked me without cumming, a tall, big-dicked dude said he wanted to fill my ass. I obediently put my hands up against the wall and stuck my butt out so he could slide in. A bunch of guys were watching so I did my best to put on a show. "Yeah, cream that hole!" I said as he slammed me harder and harder. "Leave me slimy for whoever wants to fuck me next." When the thrusting stopped and he moaned, his long dick way deep up in me, I knew he was squirting me full of his delicious sperm.

I waited a minute or so for the next guy, my pants still down around my ankles and my hands still on the wall until I felt another cock slide inside me. I didn't get much of a look at him, but after someone handed me some poppers, I didn't care; his fuck stick felt so good. He, too, made it obvious when he shot his load in me.

10/13/2012 Went to the Club Baths in New Orleans Saturday night around 8:30 p.m. Got a single room on third floor (303). Activity was slow at first but around 10 pm action started to pick up. Took two loads in sling in dark area on 4th floor. Returned to room and had a great fuck from a hot blond thirty-something who started eating my ass, then rough fucking me planting his seed deep inside my hole. Stayed in room as traffic increased taking two loads from an 60's guy who seeded me once, then came back twice more and seeded two more times during the night. He was a great slow fuck!. Twenty something black guy, football player build, 9 inch thick uncut cock, seeded my hole after I sucked him to get hard. He came very fast upon mounting me but, a good aggressive fuck. The evening ended around 4 am when two college twinks spit roasted me, flipping, each seeding my hole. The two twinks said they were told by a blond guy that I had a fantastic hole that was a "must fuck". They both agreed. Took all loads home and slept like a pig. Oink!

Edited by Barebackbottomno
  • Like 1

just met up with an older Top off Squirt. met him down by the Yarra river . sucked him hard till he got behind me and slid inside ,, mmmmm.... fucked me till he blew a big load in me and he kept fucking it in so it was nice and deep :) sucked him clean when he pulled out. his load is still inside me and feels warm :). didnt ask his status

i had to piss like a racehorse, the rest area was right there. After walking into the woods behind the rigs, i spotted a chubby trucker on his knees..totally nekkid. he wanted my piss.. i pissed all over his body and beard...then moved behind him and pissed down his back. I couldnt resist...buried my thickcock in him and fucked his ass good...gave a good 4 day nutt too>

I got it this afternoon from my FB Mike. He fucked my ass hard, and came deep in it. 25 minutes later, I swallowed his second load of the afternoon. While he was fucking me, some guy on Scruff messaged me. I went to his hotel room and he fucked me less than an hour later. While he fucked me raw, he didn't cum in my ass. Not a bad afternoon though.