Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

This weekend I was back at my Alma Matter and ended up chatting on scruff with a guy I used to fuck when I was in college. He's a skinny twinkish guy but he loves worshiping my cock. I went over to his house and pumped a HUGE 4 day load up his tight ass, after I made him suck me hard and wet. He then shot his load all over my chest and beard as he rode my cock. It was pretty hot! Maybe I should go back to visit my college more often.

Mr. Muscle Bear again last night. Seems he is hornier than ever since his BF is out of town on business. Pumped a load load in me, then after after a while a second one. Didn't have enough so went went for round three after we cuddled and talked for a while, but really had a hard time cumming then. He has a beercan thick cock and kept ramming my ass for more than half an hour before he could shoot his load the third time. Became painful but I loved it. Cleaned his cock afterwards the best I could. That guys cock is so thick I can hardly suck it without breaking my jaw. This guy is so fucking gorgeous. I could love this guy, but he is attached so no hopes there. Regular fucks is all I can hope for, so just fuckbuddies. Not really attracted to his BF but he's a fierce fucker. Will see what happens when he gets back from his business trip.

OK, I decided to give Club St Louis another try on Sunday night (early). It was a miserable, rainy,& cold night so I figured it was perfect for some inside warm play....wrong! Very small crowd. I'm only interested in one thing when I cruise the bath -- BB Fucking & Breeding! The first couple of guys wanted "safe"...WTF! Disapointed! Then i found agreat bttm who loved my fat dick and wanted me to fuck him but NO CUM...again WTF! Disappointed again. ThenI found a great musclebear -- not really my "type -- but he was friendly, very respectful and willingly offered his hole no questions, no restrictions. And we had AWESOME FUCK. Took my load very deep and immediately when I finished he turned and gave my cock a good cleaning. Even thanked me for breeding him so good. Like I said, "respectful". After that I just showered and went back out in the storm.

Just got done swallowing the guy from last night! The dude walked in half hard, and didnt take much for me to get him to full mast. Let him take over and he fucked my mouth proper before dropping a load down my throat.

Definately going to have him come around more often!

Muscle Bear (MB) texted me that he and his friend would be earlier so I had to rush to clean my ass. His friend turned out to be a redhead a bit younger than me. We chatted a bit and had (a lot of) whiskey. Sniffed poppers while drinking and got fucking horny doing this. Redhead starting kneading my bulge and kissing me. MB watched us while drinking and sniffing poppers. Went to the bedroom. Undressed and RH started eating my ass. MB started facefucking me. Had a problem sucking that that beercan dick but managed in the end. RH sucking my hole got me rockhard. He added lube and then rammed his cock balls deep in my hole. He is not huge but it hurt like hell. Still after a while it felt comfortable. MB was still facefucking me while RH was really slamming my hole. MB stiffened and squirted a huge load down my throat. Don't know what he had eaten but his cum was very sweet. RH kept on pumping and I felt him cumming and shooting his load up my ass. We rested. Drank more whiskey and smoked a few cigs. Poppered up again. MB went for my ass while RH stuffed his cock in my mouth. MB went straight for it. Still having cum from RH in my hole he stuffed his beercan dick right in my hole and started pumping. The guy is a horny fucker, goodlooking with a big beercan dick. Unfortunately (for me) partnered. I kept sucking RH while MB was hammering away. I thought he would never cum, but in the end he unloaded. RH took over and shot another load in me after just a few minutes. MB fed me his cock while RH was fucking me but it was just a small load he got into my throat. Felt really satisfied though. Drank another whiskey and smoked a few cfs until they got dressed and left. Fuck, I feel empty! Hope to see MB and RH again. Not sure if it will be together as MB has a partner.

a second load yesterday, 4 hours after my first . hooked up with a Top off Squirt. went over to his place and he started off safe, well that didnt last long when he ripped the condom off plunged back into me and promissed not to cum in me.... yeah like i was gunna let that happen....i was on my back and he was getting real close, so i wrapped my legs tight around his waist and he just looked at me and asked if he could come inside me... so i like a good bttm i begged for his load... and he went ape shit pumping his sperm into me!! no idea of his status either!!!

Was still horny after Muscle Bear and his friend came over this afternoon. Went on Gayromeo and contacted a bearish guy. He came over. Average dick but he knew how to use it. We played for about an hour. He facefucked me and then went to play with my ass. Started plowing me and went on for about half an hour until he grunted and shot a big load up my hole. He tried for a second time but couldn't get it hard again, so that was it. Damn! Still fucking horny as hell!

with all the stories I've read on here the past couple of days, I was so fucking horny. Beating off just did not do it. Well today I hooked up with a guy on bbrt. He was working today, alone and was taking loads from guys. I replied to his ad and within 30 minutes, I was at his work. We went to the back of the building where he started to suck me to get hard. It did not take long and soon he spun around and put a little spit on his ass and I aimed my cock for his hole. I like an ass that is well lubed with spit and cum already and yet still tight. And his was. We fucked for about 5 or so minutes and the hole pump and dump was getting me excited not to mentioned horned like you would not believe. I grabbed his hips and thrusted hard and I unloaded a nice load in his ass. He gave me some tissue to clean up and we went our ways. We are wanting to hook up later this week when he's alone again.

Still somewhat horny, I decided to head to the gym. Skipped the work out and went straight to the steamroom. Saw some guys I've played with before and in no time we had a small orgy going in there. Nothing hotter than seeing 7 guys stroking and sucking. I would have loved to have been fucked, but these guys are not into it, but I did enjoy the loads. I swallowed one and had another guy blow his load on my face and beard. A third guy shot on my chest. A fourth guy shot in my open mouth. One guy started to rub the cum on my face and chest and worked to my cock and he jacked me off. After I cleaned up and was about to get into my car, the guy who jacked me asked if I would ever want to come over to his place. He wont fuck at the gym but will bring a guy home from the gym. We exchanged numbers and we will see how that pans out.

Received 5 loads during Palm Springs Leather Pride...three in a row when I was in a sling at one of the resorts, one at the tool shed on Sunday night (leather bar in Palm Springs) and met a guy at one of the local book stores and he shot his load deep in me...then shot my load up 3 holes and one who wanted me to poz him up...was one of the fucking hottest weekends I have had in a long time!!

just got in from taking a nice load (2 actually) from a big black cock/chub ... he breeded me at his place and took a couple pics too

.... totally has me so horned up now. already wondering where my next load is. i was a slut for him. he used me good...

Fucking hot day today! Had unusual encounters today. Normally I go for guys my age (40s/50s, like Mr. Muscle Bear who has fucked me a few times in the past few days)) but I was contacted today by a twink (23 yo) who was looking for a "daddy". I am not into twinks but his pics on Gayromeo looked good. Muscled body and XXl cock (by description in his profile) and I was horny as fuck. So I replied it it was OK if he wanted to get together. The guy was not a beauty, but beautiful eyes and a massive dick. 9"is my guess. He's a Polish construction worker, which we see a lot these days in NL. I gave him a beer and we chatted a bit. He went on to kiss me and we got it on from there. Ate my ass (not very good but he got it wet enough). I sucked his huge cock. He then shoved it up my hole. The guy is only 23 and probably hasn't had much gay sex, but I couldn't care less. he filled me up and started pumping. Came within a few minutes and loaded me up. I didn't even come. He's too inexperienced.

But I did get a text message from Musle Bear again for later tonight (the fucker is making the most of it while his BF is out of town), so hopefully he's going to make me cum.

MB came along as promised. Left an hour ago. He was alone this time. Had a few few beers and poppered up. Facefucked me for a while and then started slamming my ass. With a few breaks he pumped three loads in me and made me cum twice. My ass is still hurting from that beercan cock, but OMFG, I love it! Winked and said be'll be back soon. Hopefully still this week as on Sunday I will be going on vacation to Gran Canaria (Spain) for two weeks. Plan to whore my ass out there. Perfect place with loads of horny guys.