Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had my afternoon nap yesterday and as usual with my as ready framed in a Bike jockstrap. Woke up when my BF ate my hole. He didn't waste any time and immediately pushed his nice dick deep into my pussy. He went wild and dumped a big load deep inside after just a few strokes. What a way to wake up.

Guest slobbvers

Had a 21 year old twink respond to a cl post about my getting fucked. He comes over and I knew that it wasn't going to happen the way I thought. I introduce him to poppers. He starts sucking my cock. Then he says he want to ride me. I say o.k. He lowers himself in the reverse cowboy. I have no idea why but I busted my nut immediately like a horny eighteen year old. Hell I'm soon to be 47. I can last awhile. Ah well. I clamped my arms on his shoulders and he took my load like a champ. :grin:

Was spending the night in Lafayette, IN. After a few hours on line guy pops up and asks if I want get bred. When I wallked in he had some leathers laid out for me. Igot the chaps on and I must sayI liked the feeling. I immediately got down and started sucking him off.He kept up a running dialogue about what n excellent bitch I was. He controlled everything which is such a turn on. Year ago I would have been nervous and distracted about whether or not I would get the bug this time. I didn't ask his status. After twenty minutes of sucking he asked if Iwas ready to get fucked.. These days there is no hesitation because I can't resist the thought of a raw cock and hot load of cum in my ass. He did ask me where I wanted his load, just before he unloaded to both our pleasure.

I didn't have much sex in the past year. Mostly because I found it a hassle to clean up my ass and couldn't bothered therefore looking for dates. Also because I wanted chemistry before I let someone fuck me. And I didn't really find that. All that changed since Muscle Bear and his partner came along (on which I reported in this thread). Now I feel like I cannot have enough fuck dates. I am craving for cocks and loads! Feels like I turned into a total cock and load crazy sex pig since my encounter with the two muscle bears. I want cocks and cum!

Went to the only gay bar in town this afternoon who had a monthly Wednesday afternoon JO party at 2pm. Haven't been there in years as the place is really run down. Nice bunch of about 15 guys in the bar section. None of them really my type but I was horny as fuck. Undressed, ordered a beer (as required) and then went straight for the dark room. I had greased up at home after cleaning my ass. There were only 3 guys in the dark room. One started fumbling my ass as soon as I walked in. I let him and slowly felt my way to the fuckbench. He wasted no time and shoved his cock up my hole. Only took him a few minutes to blast his load. The action in the dark room drew attention from the guests in the bar and the place filled up. Never saw who fucked me but after #1 at least four others went for it. Most only for a few minutes before they unloaded but one went on for about 15 minutes fucking me balls deep. Still, didn't make me cum.

All and all it didn't take more than just over an hour. And that for the price of one beer! Not bad for an older guy! Went home after that but was still fucking horny. Got a hit online by a younger guy looking for "Daddy". Don't usually go for that, but I invited him over. Big cock but he didn't know how to use it really. Pumped me for about 10 minutes and then shot a load up my ass. Didn't do much for me, so maybe tonight I find someone else.

Contacted Muscle Bear if he was interested for tonight but he was busy with family. Went online but only got replies from twinks who wanted a Daddy to fuck them (while I am a bottom! Why do these guys not read profiles?). Then got hit on by a 30s guy. Nice pics and hot cock. He came over. Got drunk on whisky, poppered up and he fucked me like a champ. Only one load, but the guy pumped my ass for about an hour, Made me cum twice until he shot a huge load in my ass. OMG I am turning into a fuck slut....

Having lost my job a few months ago means I am available for sex 24/7. I was horny tonight but didn't get a hit from any of the hairy guys I am attracted to. Were not online or didn't reply or told me they couldn't make it.

I was so desperate for cock I contacted a few of the twinks who hit me up earlier this week looking for a "Daddy". I don't usually go for young, but hey, cock is cock. One responded, 23 yo, Czech guy. Nice 7" cock and a fuctastick bubble butt (even though I am a bottom). Agreed to meet at my place. I was nervous because I usually only fuck with (and prefer) mature men my age and didn't really know how to deal with a young guy.

No problem there though. As soon as he came in the door he went for my cock and started sucking it. Had to stop him as I felt I was cumming to soon. Started sucking his cock and after that went for his bubble butt ass. Ate it for 15 minutes or so. That guy has a fabulous ass. Firm muscled cheeks and a pink hole. It's been a while since I enjoyed eating ass but I loved his. Got rock hard doing this and even though I am a bottom I could not resist. Shoved my cock in his wet hole and started pumping. Stopped because i felt I was about to cum. Reversed roles with him eating my ass and then fucking me. This is clearly what he wanted. Got my hole all wet, fingered it and then shoved his cock in. Didn't even ask about condoms. Started plowing and shot a load in my hole after 10 minutes. I had already cum by then (handsfree). This fucker is hot!

yesterday. hooked up with a mid 20's poz bttm off bbrt. went over to his place in Brunswick and he me me at the door naked. went upstairs to his bedroom, when he knelt and sucked my for a while before i told him to get on all fours on the bed. i ate the fuckers sweet hole out for about 20 mins, before having enough and slamming my rock hard cock in, just my spit for lube. i was horned up and couldnt last long so i told him to beg for my seed, which he did.. massive load flooded his guts!

What a great way to end my week. I was working in a nearby resort town today and eating lunch alone gave me time to check out what was on Grindr. All that did was make me horny. I was looking up a phone number and I ran across the intiials of a young jock who used to fuck me in anonymous situations, always bareback. It had been 5 years at least since we had hooked up. Nothing happened, just kinda faded out. Anyway, being horned and restless, I sent him a text asking if he was still around and he replied. We chatted that afternoon, very breifly, then he told me he was sitting in a store for some friends in that same city and asked if I wanted to take his load in the backroom. I told him I could be there at 5:15 and we agreed. I hurried to get there and had to stop, buy a disposable douche, take care of business in a public restroom. I arrived on time. He was tied up with some plant delivery men but came over to me and told me which room was the backroom and told me to go get naked and wait up on this leather chair with my ass out.

It seemed like he took forever as I waited, in a store, butt naked, ass up. I felt vulnerable, but aroused to the point of being fully hard the whole time. He was a buff jock type cub who has a thick 7" cock and big full balls full of cum. He is very all american and calls me "Bro" and "Dude" all the time. When he came back he immediately started taking off all his clothes and spun the chair around and fed me his cock. He fucked my face til he was rigid and ready to fuck. Then he spun the chair back around and had my asshole at exactly the right height for penetration, which was tough. I spit slicked his dick as much as I could but he tried to push it in my hole with out any rimming or foreplay. It didn't go at first so he just pressed it there, at the opening and waited. Waited for me to relax the slightest bit then he pushed. Or I should say shoved it all the way in. It was fucking awesome! Then he fucked me til it got moistened enough. By then he was piston fucking me and being very verbal, "fucking your ass", "love that raw hole" then he finally let out a "I'm breeding your hole bitch" and shot his load inside me. He kept fucking and grunting with each thrust til he pounded his nut out thoroughly. Then I stood up, giddy with jizz joy and excitement, dressed and left. He had to go play racquetball.

As I drove home, my most regular of regular fuck buds texted me and we met at my house. He's been out of town so we hadn't fucked in two weeks. He nails me at least weekly. For over four years. He has a huge 9" uncut cock that I have learned to take like a champ. It was an urgent fuck. Started out with me on my knees bent over the bed, then he had me on my knees on the floor and wanted me positioned like the slut on the video we had on which was ass in the air and face and chest touching the floor. He wanted maximun access. I love that posititon because it makes the ass so open. Of course when he first stuck that big dick in my cum lubed ass my chest and face rose off the floor but he pushed me right back into position and fucked me like I was completely for his use. Which I was. I thought he'd pop off as he said he was close but then he said "on your back". I flipped over and raised my ass just slightly to give him the perfect angle for a one stroke to the bottom slam. An angle I have learned after repeated fuckings by him. He fucked me deep and hard and yelled as he pumped his latin seed into the fuckhole he has gotten used to using. I never told him about the first load. I decided that was for me to get off on later. The first fuck warmed up for him and I think I served him the way he needed it.

Two loads in an hour is always a good start to a weekend. I need to get fucked.